Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 14-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She nodded and when she sat, she saw his robe had come undone and he wasn't wearing pants to the pajamas, just the top. She stared down at one of the largest cocks she's ever seen. She instantly got wet and after having Stuart leave her unfulfilled, she was horny enough to try it put with a man old enough to be her grandfather. She licked her lips and stared at it.

Stan chuckled and whispered to her, "Go ahead Penny, you can touch it, I may be old, but my equipment is just like Ironman, hard as steel and can go forever." Before she could react, he slid his hand along her neck and grasping her by the nape of her neck, he drew her down to his huge, straining cock. He chuckled again she he heard her gag, but it was his turn to moan when he felt her recover and take more than half of his twelve inches into her mouth.

Penny was panting wildly as she swooned over the huge cock before her. She resumed sucking it like a woman possessed, as she allowed a huge stream of saliva to dribble out of her mouth, down into his huge cock. She got her hand on it and stroked it as she continued to lick up and down its length. She stopped and moaned, "Oh yeah Stan, play with my tits, I love having them squeezed while I suck cock!"

Stan was beyond excited, he's had a bunch of groupies, especially at Comic-Con, but this gorgeous blonde was way beyond anything he's seen recently. He combed his fingers through her long, silky light blonde hair and he shuttered when she stopped and gazed up at him with those large, dark green eyes. He urged her back down and didn't have to do much urging. He guided her head as she slid up and down his cock. He watched in awe as those huge tits of hers swayed unencumbered beneath her loose sweater. He had to see them and had to play with them. He was conflicted, he wanted to release her tits, but at the same time, didn't want her to lose contact with his cock. He gave in and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up and above her tits. He left it there and was able to begin mauling her huge, firm tits. He knew at this rate, he wasn't going to last too long and he wanted more, much more.

Penny released his cock and immediately threw off the sweater. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too. She leaned in and wrapped her full, firm tits around his huge, thick shaft. She pushed her arms together, trapping his cock between her gorgeous tits. She dipped her head and released another gob of saliva and it fell between her tits. She began rising and lowering her body, she had him fucking her tits and she released more spit.

Stan had thought he had died and gone to heaven; He dug his hands in her hair and leaned down and gave her a hot kiss. He could feel the cum roaring in his balls and he knew if he didn't slow up, he'd be painting her tits with his hot, creamy cum. Pushing her back, he had her lay back. He undid her sexy, tight slack and soon had them around her ankles. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and looked down at her fleshy cuntlips and suddenly, he had to taste them. He attacked them like The Hulk attacking his prey. He had Penny squirming all around the velour sofa; it was soon soaked in his saliva and her juices.

Penny wanted his cock again and she squirmed around and was flat on her back. She urged him to lay on her and eat her pussy. She grabbed his hips and pulled his cock down to her mouth and he caught on quickly.

She sucked at his cock as he fucked her mouth, she took more and more of his cock down her throat and her long hair created a halo around her face, but she was anything but a saint. Her head was sliding off the sofa as she jerked and scrambled around as she came a second time from his tongue, fingers and mouth.

All of a sudden there was someone else in the room. Stranding beside the sofa were two more naked people. Sheldon was naked, his sizeable cock, about as big as Stan's was sticking straight out. Alicia, their upstairs neighbor was also naked, with her slender fingers rapidly stroking Sheldon's cock.

Alicia's hair had grown even longer, and it was now a golden blonde that hung straight down to her bubble butt. Sheldon's hand was between her butt cheeks, he was diddling her puckered hole while the two of them watched Stan and Penny locked in a feverous sixty-nine.

Stan sat up, his cock popped out of Penny's mouth. "What was your name again, young man?"

"I'm Sheldon, Sheldon Cooper, big fan, can I have you autograph my Batman comic-cook."

Stan stared at him in awe, "Aw maybe later, right now I'm a little busy?"

Sheldon chuckled, "I can see that, need any help?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. Penny hang your head off the sofa a little more. Alicia, you come over here and take over where I left off, you'll enjoy her pussy, it's rather tasty. Sheldon, you get behind Alicia and fuck her good and hard, she loves it that way. I'll be up here, fucking Penny's gorgeous mouth. I think I want to cover her face in my cum, is that okay with you, darling?"

Penny didn't reply, she just grabbed him by the soft ass cheeks and drew his stiff cock to her mouth. She released him as she allowed him to fuck her face at his leisure. She grabbed hold of Alicia's head and forced it hard against her pussy. Again she didn't have to do much; Alicia was doing well on her own as she pushed two and then a third finger onto Penny's dripping snatch.

Alicia let out a loud grunt when she felt Sheldon slide his huge cock into her and pound away. With every thrust that Sheldon send into her, her face was shoved harder against Penny's quaking pussy. Alicia let out a scream when she felt Sheldon filling her pussy with his cum. He was quick, but she came with him and as she lapped away at Penny's dripping cunt, her face was flooded with Penny's cream.

Stan Lee watched the three youngsters cumming and he chuckled, "I still have it, nearly ninety and I still outlast these kids in their twenties and thirties." He grunted out and pulling his saliva coated cock from Penny's swollen lips, he shot his load all over her face, tits and into her long silky hair. He staggered back and landed on one of the chairs before his desk. He closed his eyes and allowed the orgasm to slowly subside.

There was a taping on his shoulder; it was Sheldon, "Would you please autograph my Batman comic-book."

Stan looked up at him, "You have got to be kidding me, let me rest. You know Batman isn't my franchise."

Sheldon chuckled, "I know, no one will have a Batman comic-book signed by you, it will be a collector's item."

Stan nodded and signed it, "To my friend Sheldon Cooper, Stan Lee Excelsior."

Sheldon jumped for joy, ran from the room and dressed, "Come on Penny, we have to go, its way past my bedtime."

Penny crawled off the sofa and dressed. She smiled at Stan, "Told ya he was peculiar!" She turned and left.

Alicia stopped Sheldon at the door, "Yeah, I thought you said you'd introduce me to Wil Wheaton?"

He smiled, "Buzzinga, I hate that has-been, bye!" He turned and left. As Penny and Sheldon drove home he turned to Penny, "Thank you Penny!"

She giggled, "Oh, you're welcome Sweetie. One more thing, I have Stan Lee's phone number, he told me he wouldn't mind hooking up again."

He chuckled, "Why would I want to do that, I already have an autograph, I have no need for another."

The next week Leonard called Penny and told her they were picking up Chinese food. She waited while they went to pick it up after work.

They entered the apartment and Penny was putting out plates, "Oh good, I'm starving."

He chuckled, "Uh, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food."

She was pissed, "Why not?"

"Don't panic, this is better."

"Oh no, you didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?"

"We were on our way to the restaurant and we thought we saw Adam West, so we followed him."

She blurted out, "Who's Adam West?"

Sheldon was stunned, "Who's Adam West? What do the two of you talk about after the coitus?

Howard scoffed, "My guess is, "Hey, four minutes. New Record!"

Leonard ignored him and continued, "Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, and they had the coolest stuff. They were closing up; we got this whole box for 60 bucks. We didn't even go through it. There could be anything in here.

Penny looked in, "Is there a new girlfriend in there? You might need one."

They went through it and ended up finding a Lord of the Rings, golden ring.

Penny was disgusted, "I'm just gonna go home and make a grilled cheese and window shop on eHarmony."

The next day they found out it was an original ring and over the next several days they fought over it. They agreed whoever could hold it without letting go last would be the winner of the ring. As they climbed the stairs to the apartment, Leonard fought to open the apartment door. Penny walked up after them and stopped when she saw them all standing their holding the ring. She shook her head and in a quizzical voice called out, "What are you doing?" She was holding a tiny red bag and she was dressed in a very tight pullover top, showcasing her huge tits.

Leonard fought with the door lock, "Last one holding the ring decides its fate. I know it sounds silly."

She shakes her head, "Oh, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend. Nothing you do is silly to me." She turned and opened her door, she turned back to him, "FYI, this is a bag from Victoria's Secret." She turns back and walks into her apartment.

Leonard stops and ponders the situation. All of a sudden he lets go of the ring, "I'm out and heads to her apartment, while the other three enter the apartment and sit to see who can last the longest with the ring.

In Penny's apartment, she's nowhere to be seen, she's in the bedroom, slipping into her new purchase from Victoria's Secret. Leonard is sitting on the sofa, already out of all of his clothes except for his boxers. He sucked in his breath when she came out; he nearly came in in his shorts. He was stiff in an instant.

Penny swayed over to him; her hair was pulled up in a huge clip with two tentacles on both cheeks. Her lips were a bright pink and she stood before him with her hands on her hips. Her lingerie was sheer, and see-through. It was white and strategically placed were three patches of white lace, it was over both of her breasts, it barely covered them, he loved it that way and at her crotch was another tiny patch of white lace. She twirled around and reaching up, she pulled the clip from her hair and shaking her head, her long, silky golden locks tumbled down to cover her large breasts. She leaned over allowing the top of the sheer lingerie to balloon open and her large tits swayed before his eyes. She stood up quickly and moved back, just out of Leonard's reach when he reached out for her. She stood there and placing her index finger at her bottom lip. She ran her fingertip along the plush lip and parting her lip, she gently sucked on the tip, "Mmmm, I really want to suck on something larger than my fingertip, any suggestions?" She giggled and ran for the bedroom as Leonard jumped up and tried to catch her.

Leonard caught her at the edge of the bed and pushed her down and rolling her over, he immediately jumped on top of her, but not before losing his shorts. He ground his thick, stiff cock against her mound and slid up and down, feeling his cock catch in the cleft of her pussy lips. His hands cupped her large, firm tits and his thumbs rolled all over her huge aeroules and puckered nipples.

Penny grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to hers and suddenly they were kissing like two long, lost lovers. Her tongue darted in and out and her hands were sliding up and down his body. She loved running her fingers through his hair and as she did this, she groaned out. She felt her lingerie being drawn upward, past her thighs and up to her waist. She let out a gasp when she felt Leonard's cockhead part her fleshy, wet lips and sink deep into her in one swift movement. She bit down on his lip and thrust her hips upward. Tearing her mouth from his, she attacked his neck and moaned out, "Oh yesssss Leonard, take me, fuck me and make me yours. I want you to fuck me hard and fast, none of that tender shit, we can do that later. Right now I want you to fuck me, fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmm, just like that, harder, slam it into me!" She groaned out and wrapped her legs and arms around his thrusting body. She clawed at his back and wanted him to fill her up. She was trying to erase the last couple of days where she fucked Stuart and Stan Lee and having her pussy eaten by Alicia, one of her arch enemies.

Leonard was in another plain, he was floating in heaven as he felt her slick pussy, her muscles were clutching at his cock as he slid in and out. He ground his pelvis against her stiff bud every time he was pressed against her lush body. He managed to get the pure white lingerie up around her neck. His mouth was watering as he lowered his mouth to her rosy nipples. He sucked hard as he continued to pound harder into her. He lost it when he heard her scream out.

"Yes fuck me Leonard; I'm cumming, cum with me! I want you to fill me, fill my cunt with your hot cum. I want to taste it, but I want it now in me!"

Leonard grunted out, he picked up the pace and her entire room was filled with the scent of their sex and the sound of their sweat covered skin slapping against each other. He groaned out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming Penny, take it, take all of my spunk!" He grabbed her lush ass and pulled her tight against his exploding cock. He felt her entire body tense up and shake with her own orgasm. He plastered his mouth to hers and kissed her hard.

After the two of them finally regained some composure, Penny struggled out of the bed and went to clean up. She told him to stay where he was. Upon returning, she used her mouth to clean him up and bring him back to stiffness.

They spent the next hour, licking, sucking and caressing one another. They ended up fucking again, this time with more passion and tenderness where they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Back in the other apartment, the three of them fell asleep and the ring fell to the floor. Leonard found it after his wild evening with Penny. The three of them woke and Sheldon looked to Leonard, "Where is the ring?"

Leonard stepped up to Sheldon, "I found it on the floor, all three of you feel asleep, none of you won it. I put it in the mail. It's on its way to New Zealand and Peter Jackson."

Leonard really kept it and while sleeping in his room with Penny, Sheldon sneaked in and tried to steal it back. They fought on the bed for it and Penny jumped out of bed and headed back to her apartment, "I gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym."

The following week four guys are once again in the cafeteria eating when Leonard announces he has some news, "Hey Sheldon, I was up in the administration office and I happened to overhear the name of the winner of the Chancellor's Award for Science."

Sheldon was being sarcastic, "So you wanna rub my nose in the face my contributions are being overlooked again? I am the William Shatner of theoretical physics. All right, I'll play. What self-important preening fraud are they honoring this year?"

Leonard smiled, "Oh, I'm so glad you asked like that. You!"

He was shocked, "I won?"

He nodded, "You won."

He was smiling from ear to ear, "I won, this is astonishing. Not that I won the award, no one deserves it more. Actually, I guess I misspoke, it's not astonishing. It's more like inevitable. Not sure what to do first, maybe call my mother. Wait, I'm gonna conduct an interview with myself and post it online." He got up and ran out.

Raj nodded, "Well, good for him"

Howard smirked, "Yeah, the one thing the William Shatner of theoretical physics needed was an ego boost."

That evening the four of them were watching a 3D movie on TV when Sheldon got a call from the chancellor's office telling him he had to give a speech at the awards ceremonies. He panicked and decided not to give the speech or accept the award.

The next afternoon, when he arrived home, Leonard, Penny, Raj and Howard were waiting for him. They decided they would each help him overcome his fears. They would be his X-men, after agreeing to accept their help; he gave them the names of being his C-men.

Penny took his to a clothing store to purchase a fine suit. Leonard gave his expertise and analyze him to get to the root of his anxiety, Raj was going to get him to meditate and calm himself and as for Howard, he didn't give a crap and wasn't going to participate in this venture.

Penny picked out a nice suit, even after nixing a few awful choices by Sheldon. Raj and Leonard failed miserably in their endeavors.

The night of the banquet arrived and Leonard was up at the podium to introduce Sheldon. He was very nervous and Penny gave him several glasses of wine. By the time he stepped to the podium, he was drunk as a skunk. He embarrassed himself by taking off his pants and showed Uranus to the crowd by dropping his drawers.

It was posted online and when he woke in the morning, Penny and Leonard had it queued up for him to watch, it was hilarious.

The series resets again beginning with season 3, episode 19, which is the next story. It will continue with Penny and Leonard still dating, but everything else resets.

Just a note, this is my 200th submission, hope for 200 more!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers