Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.07-08

Story Info
Nerds and Agent Paige then Slumber Party turns to Lesbianism.
11.4k words
4.38
22.5k
22
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 7 and 8

Author's note: The series doesn't reset with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

Leonard was in the cafeteria with Raj and Sheldon; he was speaking to Raj, "I think I've finally figured out my problem with women. My problem is I don't project confidence. So I decided that the next time I meet a woman I think is attractive, rather than holding back and being cautious, I'm going to assume the mantle of self-assurance."

Raj looked confused, "Oh yeah, what does that look like?"

Leonard whipped of his glasses, shook his locks and spoke in a low voice, "Hi! I'm Leonard, and you are beautiful. You pop, sparkle and buzz eeeelectric! I'm gonna pick you up at 8, and show you a night you will never for-get."

Raj was under his spell and replied, "Where are we going?"

Howard came to the table with his tray, "Good news, I made it onto the team for the new Defense Department laser-equipped surveillance satellite. Listen, I have to get security clearance, so you guys might be hearing from the FBI."

That evening Raj was at home reading his copy of "Twilight, Blue Moon" when there was a knock on his door. He opened it and there stood a female FBI agent, "Dr. Koothrappali?" He nodded yes, "I'm Special Agent Paige, (Eliza Dushku) FBI. May I come in?"

He nodded and showed her to his sofa. She was wearing a smart, two piece black skirt suit and a pale blue open-collared blouse under it. She took a seat on the sofa, "I'd like to talk to you about Howard Wolowitz. All right, well how long have you known Mr. Wolowitz?"

He stood there unable to speak, he put up a finger and hurried to the kitchen for a bottle of wine, opening it, he found it empty. He dashed to the refrigerator and pulled out a cake and took a huge bite. He moved back to the sofa and offered it up to her, "Rum cake?"

"No, thanks, now about Mr. Wolowitz, how long have you known him."

He smiled at her and took in her slender legs, her skirt had ridden up several inches about her knee and she saw him staring at them.. He cleared his throat, "Seven years. I'm in this country legally, you know."

She smiled at him, for some reason she felt an odd attraction, maybe it was his Indian accent, "I'm sure you are. Now, to your knowledge, has Mr. Wolowitz ever committed a crime?"

"Of course not, I'm here on an H1B visa, which means I can't be associated with crime or criminal activity, and I'm not."

She smiled again, "Good, to your knowledge does Mr. Wolowitz have any foreign contacts?"

"No, just me! Oh, there it is. Here comes the cavity search.

She sat back, "Excuse me?"

"Please don't send me back to India. It's so crowded. It's like the whole country is one endless Comic-Con, except everybody's wearing the same costume: Indian Guy."

She could see he was getting upset, she gently placed her hand on his knee, "Dr. Koothrappali, calm down, I'm not sending you back."

He noticed the hand on his knee, but continued, "I love this country, the baseball, the freedom, the rampant morbid obesity."

Her hand went higher up his leg and came in contact with his stiffening cock and she stopped his ranting, "Dr. Koothrappali, please, calm down, you're not being deported." She scooted closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder and slid her hand to his cheek and tried to calm him down, "Shhhh, calm down....."

"Rajesh, but my friends call me Raj! That feels nice, it's calming." He looked into her dark eyes and her glossy red lips and he leaned forward and the next thing he knew, he was kissing her, "Oh Special Agent Paige, that is so calming and gentle."

She looked back at him and just before she kissed him back, she whispered, "Call me Angela!" Her lips went to his and they were kissing like two long, lost lovers. She dipped her tongue into his mouth and finding his; she teased it and coaxed it into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue and pulled back, she stood up and spread her legs and looked down at him, "Strip, I'll do the same, just watch Raj, you're going to beg to fuck me by the time I'm done with you."

Raj's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He slid his jacket off and tore off his vest. He did the same with his shirt, not even unbuttoning it. He pulled off his pants and shorts, kicking off his shoes as he went and doing the same with his socks. He sat back and watched as Angela dropped her suit jacket to the chair behind her. Her hips swayed from side to side as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Tugging it out of her skirt, she reached down and undid the buttons on her cuffs. She smiled down at him, "Stroke it for me Raj, get it all nice and hard so I can suck on a stiff cock. I so hate sucking on a flaccid cock." She slid the blouse off her shoulders and added it to her jacket. Reaching back, she unzipped her skirt and as slow as she could, she slid it off her slender hips and her tight, bubble butt. It hit the floor and she used her foot to lift it. She grabbed it and folding it, added it to the growing pile of her clothes. She placed her hands on her hips. She threw her extremely long, wavy chestnut brown hair over her shoulders and it brushed over the top her tiny, lacy black boy shorts. Her large breasts, they had to be at least a C cup, overflowed her lacy and satin black bra. They looked even larger on her tiny, petite figure. The bra slackened when she popped it open and she smiled when his mouth dropped open and saw her large mounds. They were large around and covered her entire chest. The fat pencil eraser nipples were dark and erect. She reached up and squeezed them, closing her eye, moaning, she opened them and licked her lips, "Don't let that go off Raj or I'll dress and leave you here, all alone and I might even recommend your deportation." She giggled when his eyes flew open wide.

Raj just looked up at her. He didn't know where to look first, she was perfect and he couldn't believe she was nearly naked, standing before him in his living room. He loved her extremely long dark brown hair. It cascaded over her upper body and caused her large tits to play hide-n-seek. Her waist was so tiny; he could almost encircle it with his hands. Her boyish hips were perfect and led to her gorgeous bubble butt. He saw a tiny patch of hair under her panties and he held his breath as he watched her slowly lower them. He let out a groan when he saw her large, fleshy winged lips. They were coated in her juices and his mouth watered, just thinking amount sucking on them. He loved her shapely legs, again they too were perfect, just the right amount of flesh and they were perfectly shaped, her high heels helped out, but he knew they would still be perfect out of them.

A big smile crossed her lips as she hooked her hair behind her ears. She knew it wouldn't stay there long. She urged his knees apart and her tiny legs pushed them apart. She knew she was in perfect position. She leaned over and her long, silky hair tumbled over and swished from side to side over his thighs. Her hot breath hit his cock first, then her wet tongue and at last, her soft, glossy lips. She let out a groan as she enveloped his shaft and slowly lowered her head. She loved how she could feel his heart beat pulsing in his cock as she held it there. She began sucking and using her tongue, she whipped it around and around his shaft. She took him deeper and felt his hands on her ass. She loved having her ass and pussy played with when she sucked cock. It didn't deter her though, as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she craned her neck, pushing harder, she felt it enter her throat. She clutched at it with her muscles and felt it pulse.

Raj fisted his hands in her luxurious hair and he knew if he didn't pull her off his cock soon, he'd he cumming and that was the last thing he wanted right now. He gritted his teeth and felt her throat muscles clutching and releasing his cock. He let out a loud scream, "No, no Agent Paige, I'm cumming!"

She let out a grunt and pulled back, but not fast enough. She felt his cum spilling into her mouth. She swallowed over and over again, taking every drop. When she felt his spurts slacken, she sucked on just the head and as it soften, she ran the wet head along her lips. She let it go and ran the head along her lips. She released it and swished her hair back and forth. She knew it was one of her best features, among others. She stood up straight, and using her forearm, she threw the hair over her head onto her back. She turned and picking up her clothes, she began dressing.

Raj sat there, spent and stunned. He blew it, or should he say, she blew it, but she was dressing and leaving, just like she said she would. He was about to speak, but she put up her finger.

"I told you, not to cum too soon, but you just couldn't control yourself. You disappoint me Dr. Koothrappali, my Seal husband had been gone for four months now, I'm horny and you didn't make it any better. You better hope Dr. Hofstadter is more accommodating or I just might be frustrated enough to have you deported." She picked up her handbag and left.

The next morning, extremely horny after being left hanging at Raj's apartment, Special Agent Angela Paige went to see Leonard at his university lab. When she entered the lab, she looked even better then yesterday, wearing the same skirt suit, but today had a royal blue, silk blouse under it and an even sexier pair of black, 5 inch high-heeled shoes.

Leonard was flustered right away, "When Howard said the FBI would be contacting me, I was expecting Mulder." He was smiling, "Glad to see I got Scully, ha, ha!"

She looked befuddled, "Who?"

"Mulder and Scully......X—files....."The truth is out there."....Never mind! Uh, so, what would you like to know?"

She took a seat in the chair he cleaned off her for. She sat down and crossed her legs, flashing an extra couple inches of bare thigh, "You work with Mr. Wolowitz here at the university, correct?"

"Yes, of course, we're in different departments. He's an engineer and I'm an experimental physicist. You know, one of those guys who examines the building blocks of creation and says: "Hello, maker of the universe. I see what you did there. Good one!"

She looks at him and all of a sudden, she's not as horny as she was earlier, she's thinking he's a little weird and is ready to shut him down. She thinks to herself, "Maybe Dr. Sheldon Cooper will be someone to take the sexual edge off her when she sees him tonight." She looks down at her pad and replies to Leonard, "Right, now how would you characterize your relationship with Mr. Wolowitz?"

In a sexy voice he replies, "Good, it's a good relationship. Of course, most of my relationships are good, you know, probably because I exude confidence. People are drawn to that, you know? Confidence, not exuding."

She tried to change the subject, "Do you know of any groups Mr. Wolowitz is a member of?"

He changed the subject, "You are beautiful, you know that? You pop, sparkle and buzz electric. I'm gonna pick you up at 8. Show you a night you will never forget."

Now she was going to put him in his place. She flashes him a huge smile and nods, "Sounds great!"

He's stunned, "Really?"

She nods, "Yeah, can my 6'2" Navy SEAL husband come with us?" She flashes him the ring on her finger. She was just playing with him. She knew for a fact that he lived with Sheldon, sharing an apartment and hoped to really tease him tonight, she hoped for a wild threesome, if possible.

He leans forward, putting his glasses up to his face, "Oh, is that--- Oh my, I didn't see the ring with my glasses off so..... Look at that, I'm starting to exude!" He airs out his sweaty t-shirt.

Later that night Leonard is in the kitchen working over the stove while Sheldon is at his desk, typing into his laptop. There's a knock on the door and Leonard yells out, "Wanna get that?"

"Not particularly."

Leonard shakes his head, "Could you get that?"

"I suppose I could if I were asked."

There's another knock on the door, "Would you please get that?"

"Well of course. Why do you have to make things so complicated?" He opens the door and Special Agent Angela Paige is standing at the door, she says, "Dr. Cooper?" and he replies, "Yes?"

"I'm Special Agent Paige, FBI." She sees Leonard as he tries to run from the room and hide and she calls out, "I'd like to talk further with you too Dr. Hofstadter." He stops dead in his tracks and goes back to making tea.

Sheldon keeps her at the door, "You say you're Special Agent Paige, FBI."

She flashes him her badge, "Here's my ID."

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet, "And here is my Justice League membership card. But that doesn't prove I know Batman."

I just wanna ask you a few questions about Howard Wolowitz."

"Oh, well, all right. I doubt anyone would risk the stiff penalties for impersonating a federal officer just to ask questions about a minor league engineer with an unresolved Oedipal complex. I truly support the FBI in the mission which is expressed through their motto."

She looked up at him and she was getting wet, she liked a man who was so confident in his superior intellect. She replied, "Fidelity, bravery, integrity?"

He nodded, "Correct, now to business."

She crossed her legs, flashing both Sheldon and Leonard a great expanse of thigh. Her blouse was opened one button lower since at Leonard's lab and he noticed, but kept quiet. She tried to take over from Sheldon, "Would you mind if we talked about Mr. Wolowitz now?"

"A little, but go on."

"Would you characterize him as responsible?"

"I'm going to answer that with a visual aid." He got up and while his back was to her, she uncrossed her legs and gave Leonard a clear view of her naked pussy. Sheldon picked up a boxed DVD, "This is my nine-disc complete Lord of the Rings trilogy Blu-ray set. Mr. Wolowitz borrowed it, damaged plastic retention hub number three and returned it to me hoping I wouldn't notice. Would you characterize that as responsible?"

She looked at it, "That's really not the sort of thing we're interested in."

Sheldon looked at her and shook his head, "You heard me say Blu-ray, right?"

She nodded, "I did!"

"Very well, would you be interested in knowing that Mr. Wolowitz once snuck into my "World of Warcraft" account and change the name of a certain level-80 warlock from "Sheldor" to "Smeldor"?

"I'm afraid not, is there anything else?" She was getting impatient, she wanted to wrap up this interview and get down to the real reason she was there, she wanted to get her brains fucked out by two nerds, but it wasn't looking promising.

Leonard broke in, "Sheldon, I think Ms. Paige here!"

She broke in, "Please call me Angela."

"Leonard nodded, "Okay... Angela here is looking for something of real disturbing significance that would cause the government not to give Howard clearance to work with them, isn't that correct Angela?"

She nodded, "Exactly Leonard, well do you Sheldon?" She got up and unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it off and lay it across the chair she was sitting in, "Is it okay, if I got a little comfortable, it looks like this may take a while?"

Leonard nodded, "Sure, make yourself comfortable, isn't your SEAL husband going to be concerned that you are out late?"

She giggled and put her pen to her lips and ran her tongue around it and sucked invitingly at it, "Oh Mr. Hofstadter, I was just pulling your leg in your lab; I was shutting you down, knowing I was coming here tonight." She sat beside him, and just like with Raj, she placed her hand on his knee and squeezed.

Sheldon went on and on about Howard's problems and she turned and stopped him. "What was it you said about Mr. Wolowitz crashing the Mars Rover while attempting to impress a woman?"

Both Leonard and Sheldon stopped when she repeated what he said and Sheldon looked to Angela, "Did I say the Mars Rover?"

"You did."

He looked down at his hands, "That was actually a poorly-chosen example as it had nothing to do with me."

She looked to Leonard and back to Sheldon, "If we get this out of the way, maybe we can pursue something more enjoyable for the three of us. So yes, let's talk about it anyways."

"I don't want to. Not that my disinclination to discuss the topic should be interpreted as evidence of Howard Wolowitz's culpability in the destruction of government property worth millions of dollars."

She put her pad away after writing down all of this, "Thank you, Dr. Cooper. I think I have all I need." She put her handbag on top of her jacket and turned to Leonard, "So now, Leonard, what was it you were saying about showing me a time tonight I would never forget?"

Leonard felt bad about what Sheldon had told Agent Paige about Howard, but seeing this gorgeous chestnut brunette licking her chops, wanting him and Sheldon, well he pushed that out of his mind and would deal with that in the morning. "Oh yes Angela, where would you like to begin?"

Just like when she was with Raj, she stood up and looked to both Sheldon and Leonard and she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. She did it even slower than last night with Raj, "Okay men, if you knew about what Mr. Wolowitz did with this Mars Rover and didn't report it, you could be held libel for assisting in the crime. I could overlook it, if you two do everything I tell you to do and do it without question, agreed?"

Leonard looked to Sheldon and Sheldon was scared shitless, especially since it was his confession that got them into this problem. He nodded, "Yes Special Agent Paige!"

She giggled, "Call me Angela, okay Sheldon?"

He nodded and watched as another two buttons came undone and he could see a large mound of her tit flesh coming into the open.

She tossed her long dark hair over her shoulder and licked her lips, "Okay, both of you strip and sit side by side, but leave enough room for me to sit there." She pointed to a spot between the two of them.

Sheldon and Leonard both stripped naked and sat on the sofa as they continued to watch Angela strip. She giggled, "Oh I love it when I have control and at the same time let you do whatever you want, but only after asking and I say it's okay, capisce?" She didn't wait for a reply. She slipped the dark blue blouse off and unlike last night, tonight she wasn't wearing a bra. She anticipated doing this and it worked out even better than she could ever have imagined. She tossed Leonard her blouse and she smiled when she saw him put it up to his face and inhale. She reached up and rolled her stiffened nipples and cupped those large orbs of flesh and offered them up to them both, but stepped back and rolled her head around covering her upper body and tits with hair. She licked her lips and releasing her tits; she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she shifted it from side to side until it began to slip downward. She turned and pressing the waistband hard against her tight cheeks, she slid it down. It caused her tight cheeks to bubble up even more and force her tight flesh to purse up and tease the two nerds even more. She released the skirt and it slid down her gorgeous legs and puddle around her high heeled shoes. She was now naked, except for those heels. She had removed her panties before coming to their apartment and again, it couldn't have worked out better. She leaned over to retrieve her skirt and her fat, fleshy lips winked at them. They were swollen and full of blood, they were glistening in her slimy juices and she could feel more building up and trickle out of her tight pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers