Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Wyatt couldn't keep his hips still; he shifted and thrust his hips upward, sending more of his shaft into her mouth. He combed her silky blonde hair through his thick fingers, "Mmmm, I sure missed that talented mouth of yours Penny." He chuckled, "Leonard must really like the way you suck cock. If he only knew that you can deep throat because you learned on my cock."

She pulled her mouth off with a pop; she smiled up at him and had a twinkle in her eyes, "You are so bad and nasty Dad. How about I tell him the next time I go down on him." She giggled and went back, taking him deeper this time.

He let out a long hiss; through bated breath he whispered out, "Oh that would be okay, as long as I'm there to watch, maybe we could try out a threesome."

She mumbled around his cock.

He grunted out, "I told you Sweetie, never to talk with your mouth full!"

She pulled off his cock again and laughed out loud, "Do you want me to suck on this!" She slapped it back and forth, "Or do you want to crack jokes and make me choke."

He chuckled, "Oh I'd love to make you choke, but not from telling jokes!" He grabbed her hair in his fists and guiding her head back down, he lowered her head and his cock sank inch by inch until her nose was pressed against his belly. He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue begin rolling around and around the shaft and he let out a louder groan when he felt her tongue slip from her mouth and stab at his crinkled nut sack. He tugged at her hair and almost had to pull her hair from her head before she relented and pulled off his cock.

"Ow, that hurt Dad, why so rough?" She tried going back to sucking him, but he stopped her.

"You have to slow down baby; I was so close; I don't want to waste my orgasm by shooting it down your throat."

She giggled, "I don't mind, I like it when you fill my belly with your creamy, hot cum!"

"I'd love to Penny, but I'm not as virile as before, two, maybe three and I'm finished for the day. How about taking a break? We have all night and I could use something to drink."

Penny got up and slipped into the red top she had worn earlier. It barely covered her ass and juicy pussy; and as she left the bedroom, she stopped and leaned over slightly and wiggled her ass at her father. She let out a scream and darted out of the room when Wyatt hopped off the bed and chased her into the living room. Her scream must have been a little louder than she realized. There was a knock on the door and from the hallway Leonard could be heard, "Are you alright in there, Penny?"

Penny spun around and pushed at her father, "You go in the bedroom, and I'll answer it and give him a story that will get him to leave us. I want more of that cock and I don't want any distractions." She opened the door and realized all of a sudden she was only wearing the brief top. She tugged it down in the front. But her pussy was smiling back at him.

Leonard immediately looked down and saw how wet she was and he could smell sex throughout the apartment. He looked up at her and he saw it all over her face, "What's going onnnnn Penny? I heard loud screams all the way in our apartment."

"Oh that, I saw a mouse running across the bedroom floor, dad caught it and took care of it. Thanks for checking though." She went to close the door, but he stopped her.

"You wear something like that with your dad in the apartment?"

She let out a nervous giggle, "Well you know I rarely wear anything to sleep and when you knocked on the door, this was the only thing nearby to slip into."

He shook his head, "I don't buy it Penny, what's going on? The entire apartment reeks of sex."

She shook her head and pretended to sound pissed off, "I don't like being called a liar Leonard." She tried to close the door, but he stopped her again.

"Why are you being so defensive, sure sounds like you're trying to cover up another lie, just like the one about you and I getting back together."

Wyatt came out of the bedroom, dressed in only his boxers and came to the door, "Let him in Penny. I want to hear about the deceit you've been fostering."

She turned to her dad, "I can't handle this right now. The two of you talk, I'm going to bed." She turned and headed to her bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

Leonard came in and sat there with Wyatt. He looked down at his hands; he felt a little uncomfortable sitting there with the room smelling of sex and Penny's father sitting there in just his boxers.

"So tell me Leonard, what's this about not dating my daughter?

"It wasn't my idea Wyatt, earlier I came over to invite Penny over for pizza. She eats a lot of meals with the four of us. When you answered the door, I didn't know what was going on and I was even more shocked when Penny kissed me. She came over later and told me she told you we were back together and asked me to play along. I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to spend more time with her and also get to be somewhat intimate with her again. You know I love your daughter, I'm just afraid she doesn't feel the same way. And now I'm afraid with you and her; you know, together, puts another nail in the coffin of our relationship."

Wyatt was going to act mad about the deceit, but after Leonard adding the part of their incestual relationship, he had very little to say. He took a deep breath, "I know Penny really likes you Leonard, she was just put into a corner when you sprung "The I Love You" on her. She panicked and after that everything went to hell and it took a life of its own and Will Wheaton, according to Penny, put the bug in her ear about not stringing you along, especially when she didn't know how she felt, well you know the rest."

Leonard nodded, "I understand and I accept that, what I don't understand is what is going on between the two of you?"

Wyatt took a big gulp of the beer he opened and nodded, "It's complicated."

"I'm pretty smart Wyatt; I think I can deduce what's happening here. You wanna run it past me?"

He took an even bigger swig of his beer, emptying the bottle. "It all started her senior year in high school. She just turned eighteen and had a rough time with one of her hayseed boyfriends. She came home crying and I tried to console her. One thing led to another; well...I think you can fill in the blanks after that. We continued till she moved out here and whenever she came home for a visit. When I came out here to see her and found out you two got back together, I sort of felt threatened and well, again I think you can fill in the blanks."

"You're telling me that Penny is okay with all of this?"

"Oh yeah Leonard, more than okay with it, she loves it and wants more."

"What about your wife, Wyatt? Does she know about the two of you?"

"Yeah, she's okay with it, as long as she can have Penny's brother, I can have Penny. Hey, I have an idea son. Why don't the two of us sneak in there and really show her how much we both adore my little princess? She may be a little coy at first, but knowing Penny, she'll love having the two of us, what do you say?"

Leonard was shocked and turned on at the same time. He'd love the opportunity to fuck the love of his life again, but seeing her with her dad, he wasn't sure. "Oh I don't know Wyatt; that may be crossing the line."

Wyatt stood up and slapped Leonard on the back, "Yeah, I know, that's what makes it even more exciting and you know how kinky that blonde sexpot in there likes kinky!" He dropped his boxers and turned to Leonard, I'm going in, with or without you, come on and join me." He stopped at the bedroom door and waited a second. He smiled when he saw Leonard throw off his robe, t-shirt and boxers and followed him into the opened door.

Wyatt whispered out, "Bring your robe's belt with you; I have an even kinkier idea."

Wyatt approached the bed, he saw Penny in bed. Her brief top was on the floor beside the bed. He reached for the comforter and slowly drew it from her body.

Her eyes were closed, but a smiled crossed her lips as she felt her dad pull it down. She opened her eyes and the look of shock crossed her face, "What the hell Dad, what is Leonard doing here and naked to boot?" She reached for the comforter, but Wyatt was quicker and pulled it completely off the bed and to the floor. She crossed her arms across her heaving breasts and crossed her legs, trying unsuccessfully to hide her wet pussy.

"Oh come on Sweetie, don't act all modest just because Leonard is here. He told me the whole story; we'll settle that in the morning. I told him our situation and I persuaded him to help me out with you. Like I told you earlier, I'm not getting any younger, I can't cum five times in one night any longer; three is my limit."

Leonard's jaw dropped, "Five times? I'm lucky if I can get it up after twice, even with Penny."

Wyatt chuckled, "Hang in there Leonard and I'll have you up to at least four before long. Now enough about that, just look at my hot daughter, do you want to talk about how many times you cum or do you want to enjoy yourself and bring that first orgasm around."

He nodded and didn't reply, placing his knee on the bed; he climbed up on one side, while Wyatt did the same on the other side. They both reached out and grabbed hold of one hand.

Wyatt reached down and grabbed his belt he had dropped earlier, while undressing and spanking Penny. He quickly wrapped the belt around her wrist and yanking at it, secured it to her headboard.

She tried to escape and pulled her other hand from Leonard's grip. He quickly recovered and pulled it above her head and revealed his robe's belt from behind him. He wrapped it around her wrist and tied it to the headboard. He smiled down at her and for the first time, he saw fear and apprehension cross her face. He suddenly was having second thoughts about what Wyatt had planned. He looked on as Wyatt scooted down and parting Penny's squirming legs, he dove in and began sucking at her clit. Leonard watched the look on Penny's face turn from fear to pleasure in a matter of seconds.

Penny closed her eyes and licking her parched lips, moaning loudly. She let out a gasp and thrust up against Wyatt's active tongue as he slipped his tongue into her tight hole. She rolled her head from side to side; her heaving breasts were swaying as she tried to escape her bonds.

Leonard looked on; he finally got enough nerve to join the father-daughter action. He slid up beside her and placing his hand on her head, he steadied it and turned her face towards him. He saw those gorgeous green eyes looking up at him as he shoved his stiff cock toward her parted lips. He let out a moan of pleasure when Penny opened her mouth and allowed him to shove the fat head into her hot, oral cavity. He gripped her tousled blonde hair, shoving forward; he felt the head of his cock brush against the back of her throat. He bit down on his lip; he did this so hard, he drew blood. He watched as Penny tipped her head upward and he rose-up onto his tiptoes and felt his cock slide down into her slimy throat. He looked on as Penny's swollen lips worked like a fish drawing in a worm on a hook. He closed his eyes, not wanting to cum so soon. He felt her tongue flick out and work over his thick shaft. He opened his eyes and shuttered seeing his nut sack pressed against her chin, his entire cock buried in her mouth and throat.

Penny let out a high pitched shriek around his cock as her lower body bucked and shook as Wyatt's experienced tongue took her over the top once again. She pulled her head back, slipping Leonard's cock from her mouth. She let out a louder scream and thrashed about, her orgasm grew stronger as Wyatt tried to hold her still, but was unable to do so; she was like an unbroken wild horse.

Leonard was gaining confidence, especially when Penny was tied up, unable to escape. He straddled her lush body. His cock was covered in her thick throat mucus. Placing his stiff cock in the valley of her sweat covered mounds, he pushed them together. They enveloped his cock and he began pumping forwards and back. Over and over again, he slipped his slimy cock faster and harder. He loved how her plush mounds clung to his shaft. He watched her dip her head down and her lips and tongue made contact with the swollen head of his cock with each upward movement. He looked at her; he loved everything about her, her face, her mouth, her hair, and the way it tumbled over her face, and shoulders. He watched her plush tits swallow up his cock and he lost it. His cock swelled and began to spurt.

Penny let out a squeal; she opened her mouth, trying to catch his heavy, salty cream. She caught the first blast, but wasn't quick enough as the second and third blasted against her chin and cheek, shooting up onto her forehead and into her hair. He shot two more thick ropes of cum hitting her chin and covering her neck.

Leonard felt Wyatt pressing against him and twisting his head about, he watched as Wyatt buried his thick, long hard cock balls deep into Penny's pussy.

Wyatt looked over Leonard shoulder, seeing his daughter's face covered in cum, it turned him on like never before. He lost all control and pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He bottomed out as he shoved deep into her. He caught her squirming legs and pressed them hard against Leonard's back. He watched as she kicked at Leonard's back and her hands tugged at her bindings. She thrashed about, not really trying to escape, but urge her dad on even more.

Penny let out a growl and spat out, "Get off of me Leonard, I want to fuck Dad." She looked down and even though Leonard was trapped, she saw him fall to the side and squirm off and nearly fell to the floor. She freed her legs from Wyatt's arms and wrapping them around his waist, she kicked her heels into his flexing ass cheeks. She groaned out, "Oh please, please Daddy, cum, cum with me. I'm there, I'm going to cum and I want you to fill your baby with your hot cum." She felt him expand and the first blast hit her unprotected womb. "Mmmm yes, yes just like that! Oh fuck, I'm cumming, cum, cum more, I want it all!" Her arms pulled hard, she wanted her arms around his sweat covered body, but she struggled, unable to do so.

Leonard saw this and worked fast, releasing her hands and she immediately wrapped her arms around Wyatt and clung to his body until she recovered from her mind-blowing orgasm.

Wyatt filled her with his heavy spunk and slowly lowered his body to hers, pressing his body against her plush curves. He rained tiny wet kisses all over her face, neck and tits. He trapped her body to the bed with his and combed his fingers through her hair.

After a few minutes, he rose and pulled his slime covered cock from her clutching pussy. He let out a moan, as her tight pussy tried to hold him in place. He sat upright and she did too. She hugged her dad and looking back, reached for Leonard who stood on the other side of the bed. She urged him to join them and she hugged both of them, "How about a drink and a snack, I loved round two Dad, how long before you're ready for the next round?"

He looked across her to Leonard, "I'm good to go soon, how about you Leonard?"

Leonard nodded, "Oh no need for rest Wyatt, with someone as gorgeous and sexy as Penny, I'm ready to go now."

She patted his thigh, "Give me couple please, I'm going to clean up, I'll meet you two in the kitchen, get me a glass of white wine please, make sure it's nice and cold." She struggled to her feet and her knees buckled slightly as she placed her feet on the floor. She turned to them, "Get rid of those belts please, not nice!"

They both laughed and walking into the living room, they both slipped into their boxers, they felt a little awkward standing there naked without a woman in the room.

Back in the astronomy lab, Raj was well into the second bottle of wine and was babbling on and on about not having a woman in his life. He sat there, Bernadette, between him and Howard, they both tried to comfort him.

Raj went on and on, "You know it's been more than a year since I've even kissed a girl."

Howard leaned over, "What about that hookup at Comic-Con you told me about?"

"Oh grow up, I was lying. I lie all the time. Nobody wants to kiss me."

Bernadette leaned over and whispered to Howard and he nodded, "Okay, but don't let it get out of hand."

She giggled and leaned into him again, "I don't know, a threesome with the two of you sounds rather exciting." She looked back to Raj, "You poor, poor thing." She sat up and placed her hand on his knee and looked at him with those large blue eyes. They looked even larger though those sexy glasses of hers, "Raj, you have to know, you're a wonderful man. There are a lot of girls out there who wanna kiss you."

He looked into her eyes and in a low voice replied, "Where?"

She licked her red lips and whispered back, "You just have to look." She leaned into him and smiled and reaching up, her fingers ran through his jet black hair and pulled him to her lips.

Raj moaned as he pressed his lips to hers. They kissed back and forth for nearly a minute. As the kiss grew, he felt her lips part and his tongue painted a line across her lips. He urged them apart and his tongue delved into her mouth. He was met with her tongue and they danced back and forth. His hand slipped into her soft, silky hair and as he combed his fingers thought it, he unclipped the barrette on the back of her head and her long hair came tumbling free.

Bernadette increased the pressure of the kiss and the hand she had on his leg, slid higher. She moaned into his mouth when she came in contact with his thick, stiff cock. Her tiny fingers closed around his shaft and squeezed. She giggled when she felt his cock leap in her hand and stiffen even more. She groaned out when she felt Howard's hand on her legs. She parted them, allowing his hand to slide up her short, but shapely leg. She shifted more, allowing Howard easier access to her lower body and she let out a gasp when she felt her skirt going slack. She arched her back when she felt Howard tugging at the tight skirt. Bernadette felt the cool air on her legs as Howard tugged at the burgundy tights she had on and slid them off along with her shoes. He ran his hands up and down her shapely legs and when he reached her tiny panties, he found them soaked with her excitement.

Up above, both Bernadette and Raj were also active. She had his sweater and shirt opened. Her long nails were scraping the dark flesh of his chest and belly. Their lips finally parted and she began raining kisses all over his neck and chest.

Raj had her sweater unbuttoned and was working on the buttons on her cotton blouse. He slid them both from her shoulders and peppered her slender neck and shoulders with hot, wet kisses. His hands drifted down her back and deftly popped open her large supportive bra. It went slack and he drew it off her shoulders and revealed her huge, fat nippled tits. He was amazed by their sure size. They fell only slightly, they defied gravity, by their sure size and weight, they should have fallen, but stood high on her chest. With her petite frame, they looked even larger, but still huge. The fat red nipples were surrounded by a number of tiny bumps that perked up and grew larger from his gaze and the cool air in the room.

Bernadette let out a gasp when she felt his lips close around one thick, red nipple. She ran her fingers through his hair as she crushed his mouth harder against the stiff tip. She urgently ripped at his belt and pants. Finally getting them open, she tugged at his pants and shorts. Freeing him of them, she let out a gasp as her tiny fingers gripped his thick, stiff cock. She scooted down and examined his cock in her hand, "Oh Raj, I just love the deep, dark color of your cock. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. She looked up at him though those sexy glasses. Those deep blue eyes stared up at him and she giggled when she felt him shutter. Just as her lips enveloped the fat, brown head, she let out a groan.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers