Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Down below, on his knees behind her, she felt Howard slipping her drenched panties from her tight bubble butt. She took more of Raj between her rich, red lips and she let out squeal when she felt Howard's tongue uncovered her tiny red button. She took Raj into her mouth deep and she swallowed him whole when she felt Howard shove two fingers into her dripping hole. She pushed her tiny, bubble butt against Howard, sending more of his fingers deeper into her juicy hole. She pulled back and began sucking on Raj like a woman possessed. Her long, golden blonde hair covered his thighs and belly as she bobbed up and down on him. She drew off his cock and let out a scream, "OH fuck my pussy harder Howard, I'm cumming." She stroked Raj's cock, not confident she wouldn't bite down on it if it was in her mouth now. She ran her tongue up and down its length and opening her mouth, she bathed the entire shaft in a stream of her saliva. She stroked it harder and resumed sucking as her orgasm waned.

Howard pulled back, his fingers and wrist covered in Bernadette's cunt juices. He wiped it clean and worked on tearing off his clothes. He got back on the couch and gripping his slender, six inch cock, shoved in balls deep into Bernie's wet pussy in one, swift thrust. He slapped her ass and smiled when she groaned out and wiggled her ass, he knew she liked that and gave her three more, quick slaps. He gripped her slender waist and began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. With each inward thrust, he shoved Bernie harder against Raj's cock, buried in her mouth.

Bernie loved Howard's slender cock in her pussy, but feeling how thick Raj's cock was, she wanted to feel it stretch her cunt wide open. She rose up and turned to Howard. She flashed him a big, sexy smile, "Howie, you've always wanted my ass. Tonight it's yours, but I have to have Raj in my pussy, is that okay?"

Howard pulled out of her immediately and yelled to Raj, "You heard her Raj, slip your ass back so Bernie can fuck you. Mmmm, I finally get that tiny, gorgeous ass of hers."

Raj, in a flash, shot back against the back of the couch. He grabbed Bernadette by the arms and drew her across his dark, caramel colored legs. He gripped her tiny ass cheeks and guided her over his saliva coated coat. The dark head parted her tight-lipped pussy and slowly entered her.

Bernie wrapped her arms around his neck and fed her huge tits to his lips. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yeah Raj, fuck me. Feed that fat cock into my tight little pussy. Come on, stretch me out, make me feel every vein and bump as you take me!" She let out a gurgling sound deep in her throat as her pussy swallowed up his entire length. She rode him for a few seconds and she stiffened when she felt Howard behind her.

Howard was beyond excited. He watched as his girlfriend, Bernadette, rode Raj's thick, dark cock. He was amazed how those tiny lips parted and accepted his thick piece of meat. Raj's cock was covered on her creamy juices. Howard's cock, still covered in her cream, stiff as a board, advanced towards her light brown and pink puckered hole. He slowed her movement, she was riding Raj rather quickly, he wedged the head in and he sucked in his breath. Her asshole nearly drew his cock forward; he sank halfway into her asshole with one push. He gripped her slender hips and holding her steady, fed the remainder of his cock into her extremely tight asshole. He held steady, he knew if he moved an inch he would lose it and cum prematurely. He hugged her lush curves and let out several cleansing breaths. He started pumping in and out of her tight asshole. Her ass muscles relaxed and allowed him to fuck her ass deeper and faster. His thrusts got harder and harder. He wrapped his hands around her and played with the tit that wasn't in Raj's mouth.

Raj lifted Bernadette slightly, giving himself the needed space; he began pumping in and out of her tight pussy. He felt her clutch at his cock and he knew she was cumming. He felt a gush of her cream coat his cock, he slid in and out of her faster and with less resistance. He pumped so hard, his balls slapped against her cheeks.

Bernadette wrapped her tiny arms around Raj's neck and crushed his face to her swelling tits. She screamed out, "Holy shit, O-H M-Y G-O-D! I'm cumming, fuck my ass Howie, cum, cum in it. I want to ride Raj to a second orgasm, oh fuck, I'm cumming again, fuck my holes, both of you!"

Howard couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. His demure, sexy little Catholic girl had turned into a raw, raging slut. He lost it and started filling her bowels with his cum. He shot his entire load in her and slumped against her. He felt her urging him off and when he fell back and slipped out. He sat back and watched her ride Raj like an animal out of control.

Raj held her up slightly and she climbed up onto the balls of her feet and hovered over him. This allowed him to pump in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. Skin slapping against skin filled the room as Bernadette finally lost it. She fell against Raj, crushing her sweat covered fat tits against his sweaty chest. She clung to him and as he continued to pump in and out of her, his cock was coated with clumps and streams of her creamy cum. She screamed out, "Oh my God Raj, I'm cumming even harder, cum, cum, please cum with me." She tried to speak, but the orgasm overtook her and all she could do was let out a scream and a growl. She slumped against him.

Raj was at wits end, he felt her bathe his cock in her creamy juices. Her slippery, but still tight pussy clamped down on his cock as she came, he slammed up into her one more time, grinding his pelvis against her clit and exploded. He buried his face in her neck and nipped at the tender flesh. He felt her shutter and shake through yet another orgasm. The two of them clung together for what seemed like forever.

They broke apart only when Howard began tugging at Bernie, "Okay you two, enough already, Time to clean up and get dressed, we have a planet to explore."

Bernadette let out a giggle, "I have something in me I'd much rather explore."

Howard pulled harder and her pussy made a slurping, sucking sound as she came off his cock, "Oh no you don't Bernie, you had your share of Raj, at least for tonight."

She giggled again, "Oh does that mean we can try this again, at a later date?"

Howard combed his fingers through her tousled hair, "We'll see Bernie, now off to the bathroom and get cleaned up. Take your clothes with you. I don't want you coming out all cleaned up and have the two of us start all over again.'

She gave him a sexy little pout, "Party Pooper!" She giggled and ran off.

Back in Penny's apartment, Penny came into the kitchen wearing her tiny pink robe, it hid very little, as a matter of fact, it showed just enough to keep their motors running. Her large tits tried to pop free from the folds of the robe and what was hidden, her fat, stiff nipples winked at them making them think about tasting her once again. She leaned over the counter as she poured herself a glass of wine and her fat lipped pussy, still moist from Wyatt's big cock tempted them to forget about quenching their thirst and drag her back into the bedroom and start on her again.

Wyatt was the first to start with her again. He slid in behind her and leaning over her back, he swept her long silky hair away from her neck and ear. He nibbled at her ear and left a trail of saliva from her ear, down her neck along her collarbone to her shoulder. He lightly drew the robe from her shoulder and nipped at her silky skin.

Leonard came up along the other side of her, he noticed she had brushed her tousled hair and it was gleaming in the light of the kitchen. He, like Wyatt, coaxed her wavy hair from her neck and ear. He mimicked what Wyatt was doing on the opposite side and he noticed her skin was covered in goose-bumps. He went one step further; he reached around the front and untied the loose fitting robe. His hand tickled her heaving belly, her breathing was labored now and he wanted her back in the bedroom. Tugging her arm, he urged her back from the counter and he led her back to the bedroom. Just after she entered the bedroom, Leonard roughly stripped the robe off her and tossed it aside. He pulled his boxers off and guided her to the bed.

Penny lay flat on her back, in her tiny bed, lying across the bed, her head hung off one side of the bed and her feet were dangling off the other side; her long blonde hair nearly reached the floor. She looked up and smiled when she saw her dad drop his boxers. She reached out and caught the backs of his thighs. She pulled him to the bed and turning slightly; her mouth opened and captured his semi-stiff cock. She sucked at it and had the entire length in her mouth.

Wyatt was so turned on, seeing his beautiful baby spread out on the bed like she was. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth. He reached out and began mauling her large, firm tits. He couldn't get enough of them. His thumbs rolled around the fat nipples and perked up her bumps around them. He loved how her areoles turned a bright pink. He wanted to taste them, but he didn't want to pull his cock from her mouth to do so. He looked on as Leonard spread her creamy, shapely legs and began eating her pussy.

Penny was beside herself. She opened her mouth wider, granting her father greater access to her mouth. She loved it when he fucked her mouth, as if it was her pussy. She also loved how Leonard ate her pussy. She knew she should never have broken up with him. He was without a doubt the best cunt-lapper she's ever encountered. She couldn't keep her lower body still. She was on the verge of another orgasm. When she felt her dad's fingers teasing and plucking away at her ripe nipples, she lost it and started cumming. She needed her pussy filled and wasn't going to be denied.

Leonard licked up the remains of her strong orgasm. He slid up her rocking body and pushed Wyatt's fingers from one tit. He immediately locked his lips over the stiff nipple and sucking on it viciously, he nibbled at it. At the same time, he began to enter her tight pussy. He parted those luscious, fat cuntlips and his cock head was nearly sucked in. He pushed forward and felt the tight walls of her slick channel part and accept his thick cock. He pushed hard and sank completely in her receptive pussy.

Penny was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She opened her mouth wide and her father's cock slid in and out of her mouth. Every third or fourth thrust entered her tight throat and she thought he was going to slid all the way into her belly.

Wyatt wanted and needed more. Reluctantly he pulled his stiff cock from her mouth. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled her face. Sliding down he settled his tight ass on her chin and neck. He tried to be gentle, not wanting to choke her. He grabbed his saliva soaked cock and placed it between her lush, firm tits. He pushed them together and fiercely began tit-fucking her the reverse way. He looked up at Leonard who had straighten up and growled out to him, "Come on Leonard, try and keep up with me. I want to see if you can stroke her pussy at the same velocity I fuck her tits at!"

Leonard was dripping sweat all over her lower body. He gripped her legs and had them perpendicular to the bed. He held on tight to her ankles and using them for leverage, he began keeping pace with Wyatt. The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin as the two men used her as their vessel to fuck.

Penny was exhausted, she looked down and stared at her father's tight ass as it clenched and released with each thrust of his cock between her firm titties. She groaned out as she felt his twist and pull at her aching nipples. She raised her head and each time he moved back, she shoved her wet, slimy tongue into his puckered hole. She felt him shiver, but she knew he loved it, fucking her titties even faster and harder. She managed to worm a finger into his puckered hole and she felt him tighten his ass. She shoved deeper and heard him growl out in pleasure. She pulled her finger out and screamed out, "Holy shit, I'm cumming again, please, please Leonard, fuck me harder, I need to feel your hot, potent cum fill my cunt!"

Leonard was beyond exhausted, but he was bound and determined to keep up with Wyatt. He smiled when he saw Wyatt tense up and let out a growl. He continued to pump in and out of Penny's drenched pussy.

Wyatt lost it, when he felt Penny's finger slide deep into his asshole and heard her cry out for Leonard's cum, he rose up onto his knees and stroking his cock several times, he sent blast after blast of his hot cum all over Penny's pretty face, neck and sweaty tits. He couldn't stop shaking, his balls emptied, but his cock continued to pulse as the last of his orgasm was spilled all over her pretty face.

Penny let out a high pitch shriek as her father painted her face with his hot cum. She opened her mouth to take in as much as she could, but she closed her mouth to swallow and take a breath of air. She exploded at the same time, her pussy spasmed as her mightiest of orgasms wracked her lush body. It increased and took over her body when she felt Leonard slam hard into her, grinding his body against her, sending off rockets throughout her body as she felt him began filling her womb with his jism. She broke her legs free from his grasp and immediately wrapped them around his sweaty waist. She clutched at his body as she shook and quivered though one of her most intense orgasm, she's ever had.

Leonard felt like his balls were being torn from his body and shot through his cock. He clutched at her hips and lush ass as he pulled her harder against his sweat covered body. He collapsed against her, he didn't even care his chest was covered in Wyatt's cum that was spattered all over her tits. He looked over at Wyatt who was lying back watching his daughter and ex-boyfriend finish.

Penny, her face still covered in her Dad's sperm, planted her lips to Leonard's. She kissed him hard and she squealed in delight when she felt him kiss her back through all of Wyatt's thick, creamy cum.

Leonard finally rolled off of Penny and fell in a heap beside her. He stroked her disaster of a hairdo. It was a tangled mess, but to him, she never looked sexier or more beautiful. His heart ached that they were still apart and he swore he would get her back one day.

After what seemed like an eternity, Penny slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Wyatt followed her and Leonard heard giggling in the bathroom, "Dad, stop, I'm already covered in your cum, please let me clean up."

Leonard slipped out of the bed, and went into the kitchen to clean-up. He returned to the bedroom and heard the shower running. An even louder and more intense moaning was being heard from the tiny room. He quickly dressed, headed into the kitchen and finding a notepad, left her a note, "Penny, thank you for the wonderful evening. You know I love you, but I can't continue this. It hurts too bad to be so close to you and only have you when you need me. I need more; I need all of you, yours always, Leonard!" He left the apartment, a tear ran down his cheek, he knew she wasn't ready, but he had to tell her how he felt.

In the bathroom, both Penny and Wyatt caught their second wind. The two of them were under the hot spray of the shower. Penny was on her knees as she soaped up her dad's legs and ass. Her mouth was full; she had his, once again, stiff cock in her mouth. Her soapy hands were caressing his nuts and would slip around and tickle and slide into his puckered hole. She felt his cock stiffen and jerk in her mouth, each time she slid her soapy digit into his ass.

Wyatt's body shook each time he felt Penny's finger slid into his asshole. He gripped her dripping locks. His fingers worked the shampoo he dumped on her head and he created a mountain of suds. He ran his hands over her sleek shoulders and down her tapered back. He wanted every inch of her slick body and he managed to get her to her feet. He pinned her against the shower wall and planted a toe curling kiss to her lips. His tongue invaded her mouth and finding hers, he danced back and forth. He couldn't get enough of her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once and he could feel her body shake with excitement. He spun her around and placed her hands on the wall. He spread her legs and grabbing his cock, he wedged it between her lush cheeks. He felt her tense up and relax; he knew she wanted this as much as he did. He slowly sank, inch by inch of his thick, fat cock into her ass. He reached around and palmed her tits and when she whipped her head around, her soapy hair, flew all around their bodies. He found her lips open and waiting. His mouth closed over hers as he began fucking her ass in earnest. He slapped his toned body against her lush ass. He was like a man possessed. He couldn't believe after such a short time, he was on the verge of his third orgasm. He wanted it to last, but at the same time, didn't and couldn't slow up. He had to wrap his arms around Penny's weak body. He felt her body slacked and shake as another orgasm overtook her. He pushed her hard against the shower wall and began empting his nuts in her ass. He didn't have much, he was drained, but he gave her all he had and once spent, he felt his cock go soft and slip from her ass. He slipped to the floor of the tub, taking Penny with him. The hot water pounded over the two weak and satisfied bodies.

As the water began to cool, Penny rose up and rinsed off. Stepping out of the shower-tub, she wrapped her worn body in a huge towel, "Come on, old man; get your ass out of there before you drown."

Wyatt staggered to his feet, rinsed off in nearly cold water and hopped out. The two of them dried off and as Penny changed the sheets on the sweat covered bed, Wyatt went into the kitchen to get a drink. He stopped and read the note Leonard had left Penny. He felt sorry for the guy. He knew Penny had left a wake of male bodies in Nebraska, but thought she may have found love here in California. He hoped he could persuade Leonard to keep trying. He was torn about the note and decided to leave it for her to read, hoping she would wise up and see what she really had. He loved his daughter and hoped he would always be able to show her, but thought he may have to release her, so she could experience true love with Leonard and if not him, someone else.

In the morning he got up early had went over to talk to Leonard. They got things settled between the two of them, but still had to have a heart to heart with Penny. "Leonard, please come over and hear what o have to say to her. I'm sorry, but by mistake, I read your note to Penny. I'm sure you are the one for her, but she has to do it on her own, at her own pace. You have to have patient."

He nodded, "I know Wyatt, but I can't wait forever, if she won't have me, I have to move on. I'd much rather have love with her, but I'm not sure if she'll ever be in the same place as I am."

They went over to Penny's apartment, once there he told her how he felt. "Last night was unbelievable Penny, but getting back to the deceit surrounding you still dating Leonard. I can't believe you lied to me like that."

Leonard spoke up, "For the record Wyatt, I did not wanna be a part of this."

He shook his fingers at Leonard, "I'll get to you in a minute." Turning back to Penny, "My own daughter thinks I don't lover her enough to support her no matter what choices she makes. That hurts me deeply."

Penny was about to cry, "I'm sorry Daddy—"

"Let me finish."

She bit her lip and cried out, "Okay!"

"I thought we were past the days when you'd try and pull the wool over my eyes. Telling me the baggie in your underwear drawer is potpourri. And the pee stick in your bathroom is to check for diabetes."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers