Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

They both rolled over onto the sofa and groaned out, "Too tired, maybe later!"

Penny walked on shaky legs over to Willy, "I'm game, but I'll want more than just a shower in there."

He smiled, "You got it pretty lady, let's go."

Zack came into the living room and took a seat between the naked Amy and Bernadette. He struck up a conversation, but with the two women who had PHDs, it was like two high school valedictorians trying to have a serious discussion with a kindergarten student.

Bernadette changed the subject to his work with his father. It wasn't any better. "Well gee Bernadette; did you know I invented the word appetizers?"

Amy looked to Bernie; she shook her head, "Well Zack, going from there..." She reached out and wrapping her fingers around his cock, "How would you like a double blowjob?"

"Yippee, go for it!"

In the bathroom, Penny and Willy were soaping each other up. She loved seeing all of the white bubbles spread out all over his hard, black body. She closed her fingers around his thick, black shaft. She stroked it harder and faster. She loved feeling the thick veins bulging out along his shaft. She groaned just imagining them caressing and rubbing against the slick inner folds of her pussy. Unable to resist any longer, she sank to her knees, turning him onto the spray, she rinsed off his cock and at the same time the hot spray rained down on her blonde head. She really didn't care, feeling that thick, strong piece of meat between her lips and running her tongue all over it trumped any thought about her appearance. Her tongue came out to meet the swollen black head. She was hypnotized by its dark color and how it pulsed before her. She ran her tongue around and around the head and below the head, she traced the line just below the head. Her lips closed around the mushroomed cap and sucked at it. She darted her tongue into the large pee-hole and was rewarded with a large drop of pre-cum. She rolled it around and swallowed it. She flicked her tongue up and down the thick shaft. She reveled at the thick veils and bumps running along the sides and below. Her hands came up; one stroked the part of his cock that wasn't in her mouth. Her other hand cradled his swollen nuts, she couldn't believe how large and how full they were. She groaned just thinking about receiving his batter before long. All of a sudden; she felt the urge to really have this huge cock fuck her holes. She looked up at him; those gorgeous green eyes twinkled and turned dark with lust. She placed her hands behind her back and pulling her mouth off his cock and whispered up to him, "Please Willy, fuck my mouth, use me, make me your cum slut!" Her mouth descended onto his cock and tipped her head back and nodded.

Willy ran his fingers through her wet hair, he gripped her head and let out a groan deep in his throat and he nodded. He held her head still and began slow, sliding in and out of her wide spread mouth. He shoved in deeper and saw her tongue roll out and lap at the shaft as he pulled out. Over and over again, he slid in and out, he went deeper and deeper. He felt the head of his cock poke against her throat and he slowed, but still went deeper. He threw his head back as he slipped into her throat. He nearly stopped now, but continued making sure not to damage her throat. He pulled out and sliding forward again he entered her throat. He saw Penny's eyes water, but saw her nod, seeing she was unable to speak. He slid in deeper and felt her throat muscles squeezing his cock. He bit down on his tongue and he was gasping for breath. He never, ever had his cock that deep in a woman's mouth and throat. He shook and held her head still. He had to control himself. He wanted to push hard and sink all the way in, but held back, not wanting to hurt her. He was close to cumming, but didn't want to cum. He knew if she could suck like this, he could just imagine how it would be to fuck this gorgeous blonde.

Penny used every bit of self-control to not panic and gag. She relaxed her throat as much as possible allowing Willy to slide into her throat. When she felt him stop, that is when she used her talented throat muscles to squeeze and caress his shaft. She would immediately try to relax again when she felt him begin to pull out. She groaned out in protest when she felt him pull completely out. She lapped at his gooey cock covered in her thick throat mucus. The water rinsed it off before she could get much more. She rose to her feet when Willy tugged at her arms.

Willy wrapped his arms around her and groaned when he felt her pussy slide up and down his cock. He tightened his arms around her. He loved how her high, firm tits pressed against his chest. His moans got louder when he realized they didn't flatten out against him. Those large fat nipples scraped against his muscled pecs and his mouth watered, he had to taste them. He pulled back slightly and dipping down, he wrapped his fat lips around her thick nipple. He lapped back and forth at the thick tip, he sucked harder and lost his control and bit down. He released it and stroked her head when he heard her let out a loud grunt, "Sorry Penny, I sort of lost control."

She was gasping, she was losing control too, "Oh no Willy, I love a little pain, I was just taken by surprise. Come on Willy, I need you in me. Fuck me, fuck me hard, fast and go as deep as you can. Please, please fuck me now!"

She let out a yelp, wrapping her arms around his neck. Willy's hands were cupping her tight ass cheeks. He lifted her higher and slowly settled her down onto his cock.

Penny's eyes grew wide; her mouth was open as she gasp for breath and all that came out was a loud guttural groan. She wrapped her arms even tighter around his head. She rained kisses all over his face and neck. Her legs came up and wrapped so tight around his waist, she make him groan out in pain and pleasure.

Willy lowered her more and soon had his entire length in her hot, tight cunt. He pulled her upper body away from him, even though she was gripping him tight. He lowered his head and captured one of her firm tits between his lips. He sucked savagely and nipped harder like he did earlier.

Penny threw her head back, her long, stringy blonde hair, drenched in water danced along her back. She was moaning and groaning, gasping for air, she was on the verge of cumming and started cumming when Willy began lifting and lowering her ass, sending her cunt sliding up and down his thick black cock. She was right; she could feel every large vein and bump scraping against the sensitive slick channel of her pussy. She lost it and tensing up, she exploded, coating his cock in her hot, slimy juices. She pulled tighter against him, trapping his head against her tit. She dipped her head and bit down on his neck.

Willy went wild when she did this. He thrust up into her hard and faster, and at the same time slammed her slick body down upon his fat cock. He was close to cumming, but never felt any woman who could take the punishment he was inflicting on her cunt and beg for more. He pushed her back against the shower wall and hooked her legs up and pinned her against the wall. He had the perfect angle and leverage. He began pumping in and out of her, he now had her exactly how he wanted her.

Penny was cumming again. She was having an out of body experience. She stayed pinned against the wall and allowed Willy to have his way with her. She loved how Willy was now fucking her. She wanted to wrap him in her arms, but knew if she did, she wouldn't be getting the fucking of her life. She screamed out, "Oh Willy, fuck me, take me, I want it all. Yes, yes, just like that, Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I'm cumming." She slumped against the wall, she blacked out for a brief moment and when she came too, she shook and quiver and her orgasm grew even stronger. She felt him pouring his hot seed into her pussy. She couldn't resist, she knew he was spent and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him tight to her exhausted body. She wasn't restraining him now, seeing he had cum. She felt his hard body shake as he continued to pump his sperm into her well-worn cunt.

Willy was beyond excited. He felt his cock swell as he pumped in and out of her luscious cunt. He filled her to overflowing and he loved how she clutched at him as he clung to her pressing his hard black body to hers. Spent, he slowly released her. She slid down the wall and curled up in a ball on the shower floor. He followed her and he surprised her by hugging her to his body.

After a couple of minutes, he drew her to her feet and turning off the cool water, they stepped out and dried each other. She found a brush and hair dryer in the drawer. She turned to Willy and giggled, "Are these yours...? Nice hair dryer!"

He shook his head, "Sorry to disappoint you Penny, it was left here by one of Zack's old girlfriends, be my guest and use it."

She brushed the snags out of her hair and turning on the dryer, fluffed up her gorgeous blonde hair.

While they were in there, Zack was busy with Amy and Bernie. He hugged both of them. They had their heads resting on Zack's chest. He was idly toying with both sets of large breasts. He managed to slip lower and move from one's nipples to the other.

Amy and Bernie were clutching at his head, pushing him harder against their breasts. Their other hand was stroking his cock. It was now fully stiff again and he was raring to go.

Zack managed to fight free from the two large breasted women. He slipped to his knees and pulled the two of closer together. With their hips touching, he took Amy's right leg and pulled it upward. He grabbed Bernie's left hand and urged her to hold it up. He then grabbed Bernie's left leg and made Amy hold it up with her right hand. Both of their pussies were exposed and staring up at him. He may have been lacking in book smarts, but when it came to fucking, he was a genius. On his knees, he scooted over to Bernie and in one swift motion, buried his thick, fat cock in her pussy.

Bernie thrust her hips upward, meeting his cock and grinding her bubble butt up against his thighs. She started lowering Amy's leg and he groaned out, "Hold it up Bernie or I'll stop!" She clutched at Amy's ankle and rolled her head on the back of the sofa from side to side. Her gorgeous face was obscured by her golden blonde hair. Her mouth was open and she was moaning, "Oh my God, Zack, you are unbelievable, don't stop, fuck me harder." She let out a groan when he withdrew from her gaping pussy.

He moved over to Amy and swiping his cock up and down her tight-lipped pussy. He looked up and saw her eyes bugging out of her head. She licked her lips and nodded, she drew in a huge breath of air and slowly let it out as Zack shoved forward and sank his cock into her extremely tight pussy. He urged her to hold Bernie's leg up. He pumped in and out of her a half a dozen times. Pulling out, he moved over to Bernie and repeated what he did to her earlier.

Back and forth, back and forth, he went from Bernie and then back to Amy. He repeated this several times and finally Amy released Bernie's leg and reached for Zack.

Zack leaned back, just out of reach and popped out of her dripping pussy, "Oh, so sorry Amy, you lost out, you're the first to let go. Slip up to the end of the sofa and plant your ass on the arm of the chair and spread those legs of yours."

She opened her mouth to speak, but he stopped her and pointed to the end of the sofa. She followed his directions and waited.

Zack stood up and grabbed a hold of Bernie. He guided her onto her knees and led her to the spread, wide-opened legs before her. He placed his hand on the back of her head and urged her to eat Amy's pussy.

Bernie didn't fight and willingly began licking up and down Amy's well-fucked pussy. She moaned into Amy's pussy. Even though Zack fucked her several times, her tight-lipped pussy was still full from the load Willy blew into her earlier. She licked away and was eager to drink down the mixed juices of Amy and Willy. She slipped a finger in and drew out even more of the cum. She raised her cum coated finger up to Amy's mouth and she smiled up at her as Amy eagerly licked the combination of Willy and her own juices.

Zack scooted behind the kneeling Bernie, and swiping his cock up and down her slit, he shoved forward and slid easily into her pussy. He pushed harder, sending Bernie harder against Amy's pussy. He watched as Amy licked her own cum from Bernie's fingers and she swept Bernie's golden blonde hair from her face. He smiled up at Amy, but she missed this. He saw she was focused on Bernie's mouth and tongue as she eagerly ate her cum filled pussy. He slapped Bernie ass and she groaned into Amy's pussy. He slapped her several more times when he saw her wiggle her ass against his hairy thighs and push back, urging him to do it again. He picked up the pace and slammed into her harder and faster. His balls were slapping against her stiff clit and he heard her moans getting louder and more often.

Willy and Penny exited the bathroom; their bodies were glowing from their vigorous fucking and all of the hot water. They were both covered in only a towel and they stopped at the erotic sight before the.

Penny turned to Willy, "Oh my God, that is so fucking hot!" She shook her head, "Don't you even think about it Willy, I'm done for tonight, but I wouldn't mind coming over some other night for an encore!"

He chuckled, "Believe it or not Penny, but I'm happy to say, you wore me out. I agree I'm finished for tonight, but would love to sample you on a nice soft bed next time, the shower was nice, but I'd love to test this gorgeous body of yours dry."

She giggled, "It's a date Willy." Penny casually dressed as Willy went to his room to get some clothes on.

Zack looked over at Penny and smiled, "Oh don't tell me you're calling it a night Penny? I know Willy is good, but only twice for you?" He continued to plow into Bernie, he was getting close and seeing Penny's lush, glowing body, he found a second wind and picked up the pace.

Bernie ripped her face from between Amy's thighs. Her face was covered in Amy's juices, she screamed out, "Come on Zack, give it to me! I'm cumming, faster, harder, yes, yes I'm there." She fell to the bed and his cock popped out.

He started cumming, blast after hot, creamy blast shot all over Bernie's slender back.

Amy who was exhausted from the two orgasms Bernie gave her; she leaned over and tried catching a blast or two from Zack's cock. She caught one and licked the rest of the cum from Bernie's back. She slipped from the sofa and hurried over to Penny. She shocked the shit out of Penny, "Come here Bestie, I'll share it with you." She gave Penny a hot, open-mouthed kiss and fed her the cum she gathered up from Bernie's back.

Once Penny recovered from the shock, she kissed Amy back and they swapped Zack's cum back and forth until it was all swallowed. Penny stepped back, "That was so fucking hot, you vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler. You should try that on Sheldon!"

She gave Penny a disgusted chuckled, "Yeah and I'm doing testing on flying monkeys tomorrow."

Penny cracked up laughing and looked to Bernie who was curled up in Zack's arms.

Zack perked up, "Amy, can I come to your lab tomorrow and see those flying monkeys?"

Amy busted a gut, "And he's back!"

Bernie and Amy gathered up their clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up and dress.

Penny had to fight off Zack, and her will was weakening, but was saved when Amy and Bernie came out and ran interference.

Willy was sitting on the sofa and threw up his hands, "I was hoping to see you in round three, maybe later, huh?"

Amy and Bernie looked to Penny, "We're game if you are Penny!"

Penny picked up her handbag, "I created a couple of sex fiends, come on before I weaken and find myself naked again. Bye Zack, really nice meeting you Willy!" She kissed them both goodbye, so did Amy and Bernadette and she scooted away, Zack made one last try, but failed.

They headed back and once in the car, Penny turned to Amy and Bernadette, "Remember girls, what went on tonight is between the three of us, what happened on girls' night out, stays with us and only us." She dropped Amy and Bernadette off at their apartments. She was dogged tired, and as her head hit the pillow, she dreamt of Willy's big black cock.

The next day Sheldon was eating at Amy's lab, she was taking her temperature. She may be a neurobiologist and had sex with a huge black man and Zack, but she still couldn't put two and two together and figure out she was saying "hoo" because she was turned on by Zack.

Sheldon looked at her, "Are you monitoring your circadian rhythms in order to identify your periods of maximum mental acuity? I did that one summer."

"No, I experienced distressing symptoms last night, so I'm checking my vital signs every hour."

"I'd be happy to create a chart and participate in a differential diagnosis."

"Oh that sounds like fun."

"All right, Ahem, what were the symptoms?"

She thought long and hard, keeping the sex out of what occurred last night, "Elevated heart rate, moist palms, dry mouth and localized vascular throbbing."

Sheldon wrote it all down, "Localized to what region?"

She cleared her throat, "Ears and genitalia."

He nodded, "Interesting, not parts that usually team up."

She bit her lip and shook her head no.

He continued, "What about environmental factors? Describe the scene for me."

She knew she was walking a thin line, but she was pretty sure Sheldon wouldn't catch on, not an area of his expertise. "I was sitting in a restaurant with Penny and Bernadette, drinking water; carbonated, as it was a special occasion. Penny's friend Zack stopped by and said hello and I said "Hoo"!"

Sheldon looked at her, "Who?"

"Zack!"

"Then why did you ask?"

She looked confused, "Ask what?"

"Who?"

"Zack."

"All right, let's start over. What did you say when Zack walked in?"

"Hoo!"

Sheldon looked at her again, "Zack."

"Why do you keep saying Zack?"

"Because you keep saying "Who?"

"I'm not saying "hoo" now; I said "hoo" last night."

"And the answer was Zack, correct?"

"There was no question, I simply said, "Hoo"!"

He stared at her for a second, "All right, I think I have enough to go on. Possible explanations for your symptoms are, in descending order of likelihood, hyperthyroidism, premature menopause, hosting an alien parasite or, and I only include it for the sake of covering absolutely all bases, sexual arousal."

"All of a sudden it hit Amy; it was sexual arousal, she though Penny and Bernadette were just kidding about that last night. She had to get Sheldon on the topic as quickly as possible, "Where would I have picked up an alien parasite?"

He didn't have an answer, "Should I delve further into this problem?"

"No thank you Sheldon, given the choices, I should be able to make an educated guess to my problem. Now if you please, I have to get back to work."

He nodded, "Noted, I will consider the issue solved, good day Amy." He left without catching on.

Amy sat back and wiped the sweat from her brow, "I guess I found out my arousal triggering mechanism, "Hoo!"

Once again, the series does not reset, the girls will keep their secret and carry on as nothing happened on girls night out and Penny surely wouldn't speak about incest with her dad and Leonard wouldn't either, no one would believe him anyway.

Series continues with season 4, episode 11.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers