Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Amy as if in a trance slipped out of her flowered blouse and tore off her bra. Her large breasts that she normally kept hidden by layers of clothing were now out in the open, available for all to see. Just in her panties, she walked around the other side of the bed and quietly crawled up on the bed and knelt beside the outstretched black god.

Glenn, still with his tongue buried in Bernie's mouth, he looked to the side and stared up at Amy's large swaying tits. He pulled his mouth off of Bernie's, "Who is this lovely lady Bernie?"

Bernadette sat up and slowly ground her panty clad pussy hard against Glenn's huge growing bulge. She let out a giggle, "This is my friend Amy, she told me she's never been with a black man before, wanna be her first?"

Amy didn't wanna argue with her, she must have forgotten Tyrone, Zack's friend on New Year's Day, but she wasn't about to argue with her.

He reached out and drew her down to his face. His mouth closed around one of Amy's huge aeroules and began sucking and lapping away at it.

Amy threw her head back and at the same time, pushed her chest forward, sending more of her large tit into his mouth. She combed her hair aside and let out a long, "Hooooooooooooo!"

Bernadette slipped off of the bed and began feverously working at the belt and clasp on Glenn's pants. Getting them open, she pulled down the zipper and grabbing the waistband of his pants, she yanked them down and off, taking his shoes and socks off as she went. She ran her tiny hands up and down his tree-truck legs and slid her hand beneath the pant-leg of his shorts. She came in contact with his huge, black cock. She pulled her hand out and ran her hand all over the cloth covered cock. She grabbed hold of his shorts and pulled hard to make sure she cleared his straining cock and she let out a yelp when it sprung free and smacked her hard on the cheek. Her tiny hand closed around it, her fingers didn't even meet as she stroked it up and down. Her cheek and wrist were wet from the large amount of pre-cum he was leaking. She ran her thumb around the black head. She giggled, "I always liked how wet you got even before fucking me Glenn. Do you think you have enough for the two of us?"

He didn't answer her, he just moved to Amy's other tit and began giving it the same treatment. They were both covered in his saliva and he groaned out loudly when he felt Bernie's tiny tongue flick out and began wetting down the rest of his huge, black cock.

Bernadette opened her mouth wide, her lips were stretched to the max as she took the head into her mouth and began sucking hard. Her cheeks hallowed out as she drew move of his thick meat into her mouth. Her other tiny hand captured his huge sack and rolled his large nuts around in her hand.

Just then Penny opened the door, with ice bucket in hand. She stopped dead in her tracks and stood there in awe. She always heard that black guys had huge cocks and after sharing Tyrone with them at Zack's place, she was getting the impression it was true. Seeing another one, stretched out, half naked on her bed, she was becoming more and more sure it was a fact. She gently placed the ice bucket on the dresser and quietly left the room and headed to Leonard's room. She had two missions in mind; one get away so Bernie and Amy could enjoy themselves and second, she needed right now the same thing Bernie and Amy were getting and Leonard was the lucky recipient of her horniness.

Before long, Glenn was naked seeing Amy and he worked together to remove his jacket, and shirt. He pulled her over and resumed sucking on her large tits. He released her tit, his mouth making a loud pop. Even though Amy had a little more meat on her then the other women on their trip, he pulled her over to straddle his face as if she was a feather. He worked through her tiny tuff of pussy hair. He forced his huge tongue, the tongue Bernie loved in her pussy a few years back. He had to grip her hips with extreme force; she was bouncing around that hard.

Amy was bucking from her knees, all the way to her head. Her long, normally neat and tame hair, it was now tousled and a mess and she never looked sexier. Her mouth was open wide, gasping for air as she raced faster and faster towards a crashing orgasm. She was even more turned on watching Bernadette's blonde head bobbing up and down on Glenn's huge, black cock. She groaned out when she saw Bernadette pop off his cock and saw the string of saliva clinging from Bernie's lips all the way to Glenn's cock. It was all shiny and glistening from Bernie's spit. Amy couldn't believe something that large could fit into Bernadette, but knew if she could take it in her tiny body; she would love to try and have him stuff it in hers. She started shaking as her impending orgasm grew. She squeezed his head hard as her pussy shot out with her hot cum, coating his tongue that he quickly swallowed down. Once she calmed down, Amy rolled off of Glenn and through sleepy eyes watched as Bernadette continued to give Glenn a hot, sloppy blow-job.

Bernie was now noisily taking a couple inches of his cock into her mouth and quickly popped off of it. She took him back in and popped off of it. She did this over and over again, nearly a dozen times. Her saliva was running down his cock, down her chin and all over her fist. She wanted more; she never had her "nap" earlier and was in desperate need of it and she was bound and determined to get it. She staggered to her feet and began stripping. She removed her bulky knit pink sweater and began unbuttoning her white, flowerly blouse.

Glenn sat up and blurted out, "Stop Bernie, do not remove your clothes."

Bernie froze and her jaw dropped. She was so fucking horny, she was about to climb up on Glenn and ride him till he flat-lined. Her eyes went wide and she was shocked. She knew he wanted her, but why stop stripping.

He smiled wickedly at her and turned to Amy, grabbing his stiff cock, he pointed it at her, "Do you want some of this?"

He wiggled his cock from side to side and she perked up, even though she just came, she really did want some of that. Amy combed her hair with her hand, she bit down on her lower lip and licked them, she nodded slowly and in a barely audible whisper, she replied, "Oh my yes, I really want some of that!"

Glenn was smiling from ear to ear and nodded over to Bernadette, "Okay, it's Amy right?" He smiled when he say her nod, "Right now Amy, go to Bernie over there and start to undress her. Take it slow and I want to kiss and caress every inch of bare skin you expose. If you do as I ask, I will fuck you till you scream and after that I will continue till you beg me to stop, is that understood, Amy?"

Her hand flew to her mouth, "Oh my...Uh... well." She moved off the bed and stepped over to Bernie and looked down at the extremely hot and sexy Bernie. She looked into Bernie's gorgeous blue eyes, looking for a sign that she was okay with it. She smiled as she watched Bernie turn, raise her head up, licking her lips she nodded, "Come on Amy, strip me so we can double-team him. He loves fucking two white women at the same time."

Amy's hand flew to her mouth, "Oh my!" Her eyes focused on the buttons on Bernadette's blouse. She saw how her huge tits made the blouse billowed out. With shaking hands her fingers began plucking away at the buttons. One by one they opened and she leaned in and planted her moist lips on the exposed flesh of Bernie's upper chest. Her fingers continued to pop open the buttons. Amy sucked in her breath when she saw the tops of Bernie's tits, overflowing beneath her white, lacy bra.

Bernie lowered her head and planted a soft kiss on Amy's forehead. She combed her fingers through her long, tousled brown hair and guided her face lower. She sucked in her breath when she felt her tug the blouse out of her tight red skirt. She saw her unbutton the last three buttons and her head went lower and kisses and felt her tongue flick out at the soft, pliable flesh of her belly and the flesh just below her tight bra, holding those massive mounds of flesh prisoner.

Amy's hands tugged at the blouse and it slid off her tiny shoulders. She straightened up and looking into Bernie's eyes, her hands swept the golden blouse hair from her shoulders. She lowered her face and planted several hot, wet kisses along Bernie's neck, collarbone and dimpled shoulders. She moved from side to side and Bernie was shaking, having a hard time controlling her emotions. She moved a little lower and nipped at the bulging mounds above Bernie's bra. Her hands slipped around the back and deftly popped open her bra. The material went slack and leaning back, Amy drew the large cups from Bernadette's full, firm tits. Tossing the bra back to Glenn, she smiled when she saw him inhale Bernadette's fragrant scent. Dipped her head, she began raining kisses all over the large mounds, shying away from her puckered nipples and huge, dark pink aeroules. She dipped lower and even kissed and licked at the undersides of those massive tits. Coming around the side, she was poised over one large mound, she licked her lips and felt Bernie's hands clutch at her head and crush her to her firm mound. Amy groaned out, "Oh my God Bernadette, I just love how firm and high standing your breasts are." She lapped at the firm bud and began sucking at the tip.

Bernadette was squirming around on the edge of the bed. Her long, silky golden blonde hair covered half her face and spilled over the tops of her tits. She leaned back and fell to the bed. She pulled Amy with her. She wiggled her body about, feeling Amy's larger, tits compress against her belly.

Amy rose up; her lips were covered in her own saliva as were both of Bernie's swollen nipples. She urged Bernadette to roll onto her side. She found the zipper on the back of her skirt, pulling it down; she rolled her back onto her back. She slid lower and began tugging at the thick, red skirt. She smiled when Bernadette arched her back, lifting her ass off the mattress. She drew the skirt off. Tossing it aside, she removed her panties just as quick. Diving in, she immediately began licking and sucking at Bernadette's tight lipped pussy. She stabbed her tongue in and drove her fat tongue in as deep as she could. She found it rather sweet tasting and went back for a second helping. She felt a pair of hands on her hips and she was turned around slightly and raising her head, she saw Glenn gripping his huge cock in his hand.

Glenn slapped her lily white ass cheeks and he loved the contrast between his black hands and her white ass. He growled out, "If you want this cock in you Amy, you better get back and get Bernie all nice and wet for me to fuck!" He chuckled loudly as he saw her immediately drop back down and began lapping away at Bernie's tight pussy. He fisted his cock and forced it between Amy's ass cheeks. He smiled when he saw her spread her legs wider, giving him easier access to her pussy. He thrust forward and felt her fat lips clutch at his huge shaft. He shoved further and he heard her scream out into Bernie's pussy. He fed more and more of his cock into her and soon found his belly pressed against her. He reached up and gathered a fistful of her glossy hair and fisting it; he pulled back, but at the same time, forced her face back down to Bernie's quivering pussy. He slid out and loved seeing a white woman's creamy juices covering his shiny black cock. He shoved it back in and began fucking her harder and deeper. He picked up the pace and before long, he had Amy cumming all over his cock. He continued to slam into her, her juices were foaming up and running down his thick black thighs. He knew she was going to cum again, but he was saving his cum for the luscious blonde squirming about on the bed beneath the two of them.

Amy was unable to lick any longer, her legs were giving out and as she felt Glenn slow, she rolled to the side and fell helpless to the bed. She curled up in a tiny ball and shook as yet another orgasm raced through her voluptuous body.

Bernie was laying there; her entire pussy was covered in a mixture of Amy's spit and her cum juices. She came twice from Amy's vigorous licking. Her heavy breasts stood high and were covered in a bright pink blush. She smiled up at Glenn, her eyes drifted down his well-toned body and focused on his stiff, cum coated cock. She licked her lips and extended her arms, "Come on my gorgeous black man, I've missed that cock and I want to cream all over it. I want you to fill me up with your thick, black cock and fuck me till I can't stand with my legs together. I wanna feel you shoot your hot, potent black sperm in me and coat my entire cunt." She drew in a breath to say something else, but was cut off when Glenn leaned forward, his cock finding its mark and as he slid in, his lips covered hers, trapping whatever she was going to say back in her lungs.

Glenn sank inch by inch into her incredibly tight cunt. Even though she came twice already, she was still extremely tight, after fucking Howard's slimmer cock; it needed stretching and stretching she got. He sank all the way in and felt her cervix when he bottomed out. He forced his huge tongue down her throat and she fought with his. He felt her tiny legs clutch at his back, but couldn't lock ankles.

Bernie remembered what she used to do. Her legs slid lower and she wrapped her feet around his upper thighs and locked her legs there. She began thrusting upward, meeting his urgent thrusts. She was hyperventilating, panting harder and harder. Her arms clutched at his shoulders as she forced his tongue back and she invaded his mouth. Even though she was tiny compared to him, she matched up rather nicely with his intensity. She grabbed his head and forced him to dip lower and pay homage to her tits. She arched her back, "Oh yes, you black God, you have no idea how much I've missed you, your gorgeous cock and that luscious mouth of yours." She tried to speak, but could only gurgle out sounds that made no sense.

Glenn knew he shouldn't have fucked Amy first; he was now too close to cumming. He always made Bernie cum several times before filling her up, he with only one orgasm under her belt, he picked up the pace. Unhooking her legs from his thighs, he grabbed them and raising them up, he planted them on his shoulders. With every thrust, he shoved her six inches forward.

Her head was hanging off the bed and Amy slipped off the bed and coming around, she straddled Bernie's head. She cradled her head in her hands and pressed Bernie's mouth to her pussy. She let out a groan when she felt Bernie's tongue immediately began lapping away at her pussy. Suddenly she was gone. She was so turned on watching the tiny blonde getting speared by Glenn's huge cock, she needed another orgasm, but she was gone.

Glenn withdrew from Bernie and pulled her back onto the bed. He fell to the bed and on his back; he lifted Bernadette like a ragdoll. He drew her up and planted his over his outstretched body. He watched in awe as the big-titted blonde gripped his slimy cock and sitting down, drove it deep into her pussy. He always loved having Bernie ride him; it gave him the freedom to play with her lush body as she did most of the work. He looked to Amy, "I'd love to eat your pussy right now Amy, but I need to concentrate on Bernie right now. I promise to take care of you later. Why don't you crawl over to the other bed and play with yourself, keep it hot for me."

Amy was grinning from ear to ear, she didn't think he could do it again, but knew she could trust him. She slid to the bed and propped herself up on the bed and watched the live porno in the bed next to her.

Bernie was riding up and down, slamming her lush body up and down on Glenn's thick cock. Her long, curly blonde hair was flying about; she dug her hands in her hair and thrashed about on him. She was gasping and crying out, "Oh yes, yes Glenn, I always loved fucking you like this. I'm going to cum again, drive it into me, make me cum, yes, yes, oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

Glenn hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He moved from her trim hips, up her sides and back down her slender back. He clutched at her gorgeous ass, squeezing those luscious mounds and even tickled her puckered hole. He heard her squeal out on glee as he shoved one finger deep into her puckered hole. He pulled out and resumed caressing her body,. He tickled her flat tummy and up to her lush tits. His huge black hands encompassing her huge tits, they still overflowed in his hands, He mauled them, his thumbs and index fingers capturing her fat nipples and he began plucking and twisting them. He saw her eyes bug out, her mouth dropped open as she gasped out. He felt her cunt clamp down and send another dose of her juices over his cock, He could feel her cumming again as she stopped riding him and ground her stiff clit against his bulky body.

Glenn pulled her down to his body; he felt her lush curves molding his sweaty body. He French kissed her viciously, taking her breath away. He drove his hips up and down faster and harder, he felt her cumming again and he lost it, he started squirting, hot, thick streams of cum into her tiny body.

Bernadette couldn't believe the force of his orgasm. The cum blasted against the walls of her womb and she immediately started cumming again. She clutched at the muscles of his arms; her nails dug into his flesh and increased the intensity of his orgasm.

Glenn's mouth locked onto her and sucked at her tongue and drove his against hers. The two of them clutched at one another and tightened their grips. After a few minutes, Bernie rolled off of Glenn and curled up beside him as she basked in the afterglow on the best orgasm she had in many years.

Penny knocked on Leonard's door and he opened it and smiled when he saw her, "Do you mind if I spend the night here? Amy and Bernadette are in my room with her old professor and I think they're going to be tied up for some time."

"Why Is Bernie there and not with Howard?"

She chuckled, "Come on Leonard, its Howard, he was being an ass about Bernie dating that gorgeous black man and she got pissed and walked out. So can I spend the night here?"

Leonard turned and looked to Sheldon. He sees he's already sleeping and turns back to Penny, "Okay, come on in, but you have to be quiet, Sheldon's already asleep."

She tiptoed into the room and takes a seat on the bed across from Sheldon. She looks to Leonard; "He looks like a mummy lying there. I'll sleep on the floor. I don't wanna crowd you out."

He shook his head, "Nonsense, there's more than enough room for the two of us in my bed." He crawled into his side of the bed and propped his head up as he watched her undress. His hand slowly drifted beneath the covers and stroked his fat cock. He let out a gasp when he saw her pull the red gypsy blouse up and over her head. He licked his lips seeing her long, light blonde hair tumble free and settle tousled about her shoulders and large tits. He watched as she leaned over and took off her shoes. He watched her large breasts sway in the lacy bra she was wearing. He let out a gasp when she lowered her jeans and her tiny panties did little to hide her gorgeous ass and thick lipped pussy.

Penny turned and gave him a sly smile. She tossed her clothes to the dresser and slipped under the covers. She pulled the blanket up to her neck and snuggled down. She turned to him, "Thank you, I don't know what I would have done if you said no. So how are you doing since we broke up?"

I've been good, I've dated a few women and haven't told any of them that I loved them."

She giggled, "That's nice, good to know. Are you okay with me sleeping in the same bed as you?"

"Sure!" He pulled his arm out and made a crease beside the two of them, "This is the neutral zone and I won't cross it, unless you wanna."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers