Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She smiled and nodded, "Just so you know, from the waist down, my shields are up."

He sat up and looked down at her, "You know there is a lot we can do from the waist up."

She giggled, "Goodnight Leonard!" She lay there for several minutes and she turned her head and saw him staring at her. She licked her lips and smiled back at him, "You know, I guess I wouldn't be such a bad thing to cross the neutral zone." She giggled and let out a groan, "Oh my, okay, already!" She wrapped her arms around him as she felt him press his naked body against her. She pulled back slightly and her green eyes bored into him, "When did you lose your underwear?"

He chuckled, "Just as I got into bed, I was hoping!" He planted his mouth on hers and they fenced back and forth from one mouth to the other. He slid her bra straps off her shoulders and pulling hard, they sprang free from her bra and it fell loose about her belly. He dropped his head and began feeding on her lush tits. He sucked and slurped on those fat nipples and had her moaning and groaning. He popped up from her spit covered tits, "Shhhhh. You'll wake-up Sheldon" He slid lower, pushing the sheets and blankets to the floor. He left a trail of saliva down her body until he reached her panties. They were already wet from her juices. He reached for them and he smiled when he saw her arch her ass off the mattress, helping him remove them easier. He drew them off and immediately dove in.

She arched her back and let out a gasp, "Oh yessssssss Leonard, you were always one of the best cunt-lappers I've ever had." She ran her hands through his hair as she laid back and let him work her pussy over. She started getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Her body began to rock and her movements got more and more urgent. She sucked in her breath and let out a loud gasp and letting out a long breath of air, she came quietly.

Leonard slowly crawled out from between her thighs and slid up her glistening body. He kissed her deep, feeding her some of her own juices. He licked and sucked on her lips and he let out a gasp when she licked at his lips, drinking down her own juices. He reached down and gripping his cock, he found her fleshy lips. He shoved forward and he felt her cunt envelope his fat cock.

Penny let out a loud groan and her legs came up and wrapped around his bulky body. Her arms wrapped around his back and urged him on. Her hips drove up, meeting his cock and she rolled her head from side to side as his lips once against feasted on her luscious tits.

All of a sudden came a voice from beside the bed, "Tell me you're not having coitus?"

Penny rolled her head to one side and saw Sheldon standing beside the bed in his pajamas. Her eyes immediately dropped to his waist. She licked her lips seeing the huge tent in his pajama bottoms, "Sorry, but we are having coitus, wanna join us?" Before he could answer, she reached out with her one hand and grabbing his pants, she pulled and the snaps popped open and his pants fell to his ankles. She immediately wrapped her fist around his huge cock and pulled him to the bed. She scooted up and leaning over, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and she let out a gasp. She was shocked when he thrust his hips forward, sending six inches of his cock into her mouth. She pulled back, but couldn't retreat enough.

Sheldon reached out and fisted her tousled blonde hair and pulled her back, sending another couple of inches into her mouth, entering her throat, he pushed forward, sending even more into her.

Leonard wanted easier access to her pussy. With Sheldon worming his way in, he wasn't comfortable with Sheldon's cock so close to him. He pulled out of Penny and her pussy made a sucking sound. He pulled her by the legs and she slipped lower on the bed. Rolling her over, he shoved quickly back into her. He started fucking her juicy cunt doggy, and sent his cock deep into her. He looked up and Sheldon quickly climbed onto the bed and rested his bare ass on the headboard. He grabbed her head and guided her mouth once again to his stiff cock.

Penny groaned out as Leonard fucked her from behind. She gobbled up Sheldon's cock and she loved sucking and fucking two cocks at the same time. When Sheldon shoved into her mouth, Leonard pulled back. When Leonard sent his cock deep into her, Sheldon pulled back. They worked her like a well-oiled machine and as she started cumming, she felt Sheldon's cock swell up. She knew he was cumming and before she could take it deeper into her mouth, he pulled it out. The first blast hit her mouth and she licked at it. She tried to control it, but it began squirting over and over again. Streams of cum splattered her face. She loved the feel of cum on her, but not her eyes. It hit her cheek and shot over her eyes onto her forehead and into her hair. It dripped across her cheeks and down her chin and across her swaying tits.

Leonard picked up the pace, slamming into her feeling her cunt tighten around his cock. He slowed his fucking, not wanting to cum yet. He loved fucking her, he loved how her cuntlips clutched at his cock. He felt her orgasm wane and he resumed fucking her. He knew she could go a lot longer; he once had her cum four times before giving out. He was going strong and watched as Sheldon got up and headed to the bathroom.

Penny wiped the cum from her face and licked her fingers. She pulled forward, her pussy make a sucking sound, she fell to the bed and turned and slid onto her side. She lifted her upper leg and guided his cock back into her pussy. She pushed back and matched his urgent fucking. They two of them were fucking like two wild animals. She couldn't get enough and looking up, she saw Sheldon scoot out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Leonard grabbed her hips and gripping them hard, he picked up the pace, he wanted to last longer, but the urge to cum was overwhelming. He reached around and finding her extended clit, he rolled it with his fingertips. He felt her lurch and quiver and exploded again. He felt her thick juices coat his cock and he lost it. He began filling her with his hot cum. Spurt after spurt shot out, filling her luscious pussy with his hot cum.

The two of them rolled over onto their back and she cuddled up against him. After a few minutes, she had the urge to pee. Unfolding from him, she crawled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and saw cum everywhere. She turned on the shower and stood under the hot spray.

In the bedroom, Leonard rolled over and fell fast asleep.

The door to the room opened and Raj slipped in. Sheldon went to his room and after be invited in, Sheldon was so demanding, Raj left and decided to use his bed. After the arguing with Sheldon he was ready to sleep. He slipped into the bed and fell asleep.

Penny came out of the bathroom and not wanting to disturb Leonard, decided to slip into the other bed. As she got in, she felt another body and screamed out, "What the hell!"

Leonard woke up and turning on the light. He saw Penny naked, in the bed with Raj. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

He got up and whispered to Leonard. Leonard looked up at him, "No you can't sleep here, get out!" Raj turned and headed out. He went down the hall and tapped on Amy's door. He knew she wasn't there with Penny so he thought he could sleep there.

Bernadette opened the door and stood there in her robe, she naked beneath it, "Raj, what are you doing here? What do you want?"

He put a finger up and walked to the tiny bar and picking up a tiny bottle drank it down. He turned to Bernadette and told her the whole story. "Can I spend the night here? Why aren't you with Howard?"

"He was being an ass. I guess you can stay here, Amy is asleep and you can use my bed."

"Can I use the bathroom first?" He didn't wait for an answer. He headed to the bathroom and coming out, he stopped dead in his tracks. Amy was out of bed and she was standing before Bernadette in her flannel pajamas. He just stood there and watched the two women, hoping he could join them, especially after seeing Penny naked, he was extremely horny.

Bernadette and Amy came together and their lips touched, Bernadette's tasted like strawberries to Amy. The kiss was gentle, and Bernadette was tentative at first. Gradually their kisses grew deeper, Amy's tongue explored Bernadette's mouth and she pulled Bernie closer.

Bernadette let her hands fall to her waist and rested on Amy's fuller hips, but Amy's hands didn't stay still.

She grasped Bernadette's breast with one hand and rolled her palm over her nipple. She shivered as the fabric of her robe sent a shiver down her tiny body, right to her pussy. Amy's other hand found her bubble butt, pulling Bernie to her. It reminded her of a move she had seen Glenn do early this evening.

Bernie turned and saw Raj standing there a few feet away. He stepped closer and licked his lips and nodded, "Go ahead, I like what I'm seeing, don't stop."

Amy kissed Bernie's neck and then bit her ear softly before whispering into it, "I think it would be a lot better if Raj joins in, believe me!" Amy kissed Bernadette hard and then reached her arm out to Raj who walked over to join their embrace. Amy broke off the kiss and began kissing Raj. She stopped kissing him and Raj turned to Bernadette and before she could react, he was kissing her. Bernie leaned in and returned the kiss with more passion.

Bernie licked her lips and realized she wanted Raj really bad, she noticed how different the kiss was between her and Raj, his tongue was more insistent, when the kiss was broken this time, she was out of breath. Bernie grabbed Raj by his pajama tops and pulled him away from Amy when he took a step towards her. She kissed him again, this time even harder. She desperately wanted to taste his lips and tongue again; she realized suddenly she really wanted to feel his cock. She kissed him again, it was a real dep kiss; she maneuvered her body so that her hips pressed against the front of his pajama bottoms. She could feel the hardness, within, pressing against her thigh. She wanted more than that, but she was too unsure how fast she could proceed.

As if reading Bernie's mind, Amy's hand snaked between the two of them and captured his stiff cock, the back of her hand pressed against Bernie's inner thigh. She watched Bernie continue kissing Raj, she unsnapped Raj's pajama bottoms and let them flutter to the floor. She immediately grabbed the belt on Bernie's robe and pulled it apart.

Bernie sucked in her breath when she felt the cool air surround her pussy and Raj's hot, bare cock pressed against her leg. Without breaking the kiss, Bernie reached down and grabbed it, her hand barely able to close around its thickness. She was surprised when he grunted and Bernie used that as an excuse to pull back from their embrace long enough to steal a glance at what she had just had hold of. Bernie was pleased at its length and thickness, nothing like Glenn's, but a caramel color and just thick enough to please, not like the tiny dick on Howard. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, starting from the short trimmed hairs at the base and tracing her way along the veins to the top where a bit of pearly white pre-cum wet the tip. She rubbed it around the head of his cock when he resumed kissing her. Bernie felt two soft hands on her left thigh; reminding her that Amy was there and she had sank down to her knees. Bernie felt Amy's fingers move slowly upward, lightly tickling her on both the inside and outside of her leg. Amy's lips followed the trail of her fingers with warm kisses. Bernie let out a gasp as Amy's fingers touched her tight cuntlips, tracing them up and down.

Bernie released Raj's hot cock and cupped his balls softly, cradling his warm sac. She only held them for a moment when his hands slid up and slid the robe off her tiny shoulders and allowed the robe to fall to the floor.

At the same time Amy's spread those tight pussy lips with her fingers and pressed her mouth to the juicy opening.

Bernie let out a cry in surprise and pleasure and Bernie dropped her hands down, this time to the top of Amy's head. She ran her fingers deep into her dark brown hair and pulled her forward, urging her to suck harder. Her eyes were closed at this point. She let out a louder groan when she felt Raj's lips on her breast. She stood there naked in the middle of the bedroom as Amy's tongue made circles around her clit. They matched the circles Raj was making on her nipples. Bernie's knees were feeling weak and she wasn't sure she could continue to stand. She was using her hands on Amy's head for balance. She tugged gently at her until Amy looked up at her with a tiny frown and glistening lips.

Bernie panted out, "I can't...I need to sit, before I fall down.

Raj ignored her; he was now simultaneously nibbling on one nipple while gently rubbing the other and it was driving Bernie insane. Her nipples were super sensitive, especially after going three rounds with Glenn and Amy earlier, but she still loved having them played with.

Amy looked up and grinned and standing up, she pulled Raj away from her aching tits. Bernie turned and just made it to the bed as Raj tore off his pajama top. He was now naked and he looked to Amy, "Why are you the only one with clothes on." In a flash, he removed her top and bottom and her full, slightly sagging tits swayed from side to side, their sure weight made them sag, but it still enthralled Raj.

Amy grabbed Raj and pulling him to her lush body, she kissed him. The deep and passionate kind that came from complete and total lust.

Bernie sat back for a few minutes and watches as the kisses grew hotter and steamier. She cleared her throat to get their attention.

Amy broke the kiss and gave her a tiny grin. She grabbed Raj by his stiff cock and pulled him towards Bernadette till his legs hit the bed. When she reached Bernie, she put her hand on Bernie's chest and gave it a shove, indicating she wanted Bernie to lie down. She did and Amy climbed on top her running her lush body along Bernie's. She felt Amy's hard nipples as they ran along Bernie's stomach and up past her own breast. Amy still holding onto Raj, turning her head she was level with his cock. Opening her mouth, she took just his cockhead into her mouth

Bernie was lying beneath Amy and she watched as Amy sucked, basking in the sights and sounds above her. She could feel Amy's nipples on her own breasts as she arched her back. She shifted position just enough so that their nipples touched, gently rubbing together as Amy sucked on Raj's cock.

Amy continued to suck on Raj above Bernie. She used her elbow and she supported herself as she stroked him in time with her mouth. She stopped and looked to Bernie.

Bernie sat up a bit and kissed the tip of his cock and them opening her mouth, she allowed him to step forward, sending more of his cock into Bernie's tiny mouth. She opened her mouth wider, taking him deeper. He wasn't anywhere as large as Glenn's, but she wasn't prepared when he shoved forward, sending his cock into her tiny throat.

Amy started to move down Bernie's body again, it allowed Bernie to wrap her arm around Raj's body. Grabbing his ass, she squeezed it and drew him even deeper into her mouth. Amy slid lower and Bernie let out a gasp when she felt Amy's hot breath on her tight pussy lips. She followed up with her tongue as she began probing between Bernie's tight lips.

Bernie gasped louder when she felt Amy's tongue go deeper into her pussy. When she did this, she nearly choked on Raj's cock. She began shaking from the expert licking Amy was doing on her cunt. She had to release Raj's cock as raced towards an orgasm.

Amy pulled out from between Bernie's legs and pulled Raj towards her vacated thighs, "I wanna see Raj fuck you!"

Bernie smiled up at the two of them. Her eyes were smoking with lust, "Oh God yes!" She was guided to roll over and suddenly she was on all fours.

Raj scurried behind Bernie; he stopped and took in the figure of the tiny blonde he's lusted over for a couple of years. He was about to enter her, but was stopped when Amy slid on her back beneath Bernie. Bernie realized why they urged her onto her knees. She felt Raj's hands grab her hip and the other pressed against her pussy as he guided the head of his cock to the entrance. Bernie was so wet at this point that once he found it, he slipped right in and Bernie let out a high pitched squeak as he pushed forward, sliding in all the way. She let out a shutter and she drew in a deep breath as he ground his hips against her ass.

Down below, after a few moments of watching, Amy lifted her head and tilting it to get the proper angle, she started licking at Bernie's juicy cunt. Her tongue was spending equal time between Bernie's tiny lips and her clit; she was licking Raj's cock every time he withdrew from Bernie's pussy.

Bernie was closer and closer to an orgasm, but it had subsided a bit as they shifted around. Without direct contact with Amy's tongue, Amy split her attention to Bernie's pussy and Raj's cock. She didn't complain, she liked the chance to catch her breath and enjoy the attention from the two of them. She opened her eyes and didn't realize that Amy's pussy was directly under her and she inhaled her scent. Licking her lips, she lowered her head and gave Amy's puffy cuntlips a tentative kiss. She stuck out her tongue and tasted the musky scent.

Amy jumped, not realizing where her pussy was in proxcimity to Bernie's face. She dropped her legs open, giving Bernie easier access to her pussy lips.

Bernie used her hands to maintain her balance as Raj fucked her from behind. Bernie had to rely only on her mouth to explore Amy's inner folds. She pushed her tongue into her juicy hole and she giggled when she heard Amy groan out in pleasure. It was salty, but with a pleasant flavor that let Bernie allowed herself to savor it on her tongue before she continued. She felt Raj begin to speed up behind her and she could feel her orgasm begin to build again. She pushed her nose into Amy's pussy and she let her tongue dance around her clit. She wasn't able to concentrate on what she was doing to any great extent but Bernie took Amy's gyrating hips as a sign she was doing something she really liked. Bernie's body began to quiver as her orgasm got closer. She pulled her head from between Amy's legs to catch her breath and Amy replaced Bernie's mouth with her own fingers.

Bernie watched as Amy shoved two fingers into her own pussy and her thumb began stroking her clit. Amy was close to cumming too, she stopped licking Bernie's pussy and Raj's cock as she raced towards an orgasm.

It didn't matter as Raj picked up the pace and her orgasm started in her pussy, but it spread quickly throughout her tiny body. She could feel the tingling grow up her stomach and into her large swaying tits. It coursed downward and made her toes tingle and curl-up. She let out a scream and her hands squeezed Amy's legs as Raj continued to pound her from behind. Her pussy began to spasm around his cock and she felt every vein and the thick head as it scraped against her inner walls.

Raj tensed up and grabbing Bernie's hips hard, he let out a low guttural grunt. He gave one final thrust that pushed deep inside Bernie. He unleashed a hot stream of cum. He felt her pussy pulsating and he felt her continue to milk his cock even as he leaned forward against Bernie in exhaustion.

Bernie's eyes were closed tight as she came hard. She opened her eyes and saw Amy still pushing her finger in and out of her own pussy. The sight was so erotic, she felt like she deserved her own relief. Still panting, she lowered her head and nudged Amy's fingers from her pussy. Bernie replaced Amy's fingers with her tongue.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers