Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

She rubbed her hands together, "Okay, but Amy, I'm fine."

"You don't have to be strong for me. Now, let's talk about Priya, that man-stealing bitch."

Penny cracked up and as she closed the door blurted out, "WHAT?"

"In situations like this, best girlfriends are often catty about the other woman."

Penny shook her head, "No, really, I am not upset about Leonard and Priya."

"Oh, then perhaps you don't understand what's going on. Your former boyfriend has replaced you with a very suitable mate; arguably much more suitable than you."

Penny stopped to think, "Oh, well, good for him." She paused and then asked, "Hey, what do you mean, more suitable?"

"Well, granted, Penny, you're secondary sexual characteristics are reasonably bodacious, but Priya is highly educated, she's an accomplished professional, and she comes from the culture that wrote the book on neat ways to have sex. Without a doubt, she's tried a number of them on Leonard already. Whereas you, on the other hand, are a community-college dropout, who comes from the culture that wrote the book on tipping cows."

Penny was getting upset, "Yeah, okay, I got it! I got it!"

Back at Bernadette's apartment, Howard packed up his belongings and moved them to her place. He knocked on her door and when she opened it, he exclaimed, "I choose you! I moved out of my mother's house. The cord is cut, I'm all yours."

She closed the door as he unloaded, "What did she say when you told her?"

"I don't know, she hasn't responded to my email yet."

She threw her arms around him, "This is so great! I love you Howard."

"I love you too. So what's for dinner?"

"Um... I don't have much of anything in the house."

He gave her a sly smile, "That's fine. Why don't we go fool around in our bedroom?" He tugged at her arm as he led the way. Once there he sat down on the edge of the bed and removed her sweater. His arms went around his tiny waist and they slid down to the hem of her dress. Traveling up under it, he drew her purple tights down her shapely legs, taking her panties off with them. Standing up, he found the strength to lift her up and planted her on the bed. He urged her onto her back and took the dress up to her waist. "I believed I owe you something after the last time we were here." He immediately closed his lips around her tight-lipped pussy. He flicked his tongue out and ran it up and down her slit. He quickly uncovered her tiny red pearl and flicked it from side to side.

Bernadette thrust her ass off the mattress and clutched at his head. She tugged at the dress and threw it off her squirming body. She released her overflowing bra and began twisting and tugging at her ripe tits. She rocked her head from side to side and wrapping her legs around his head, squeezing hard, she started cumming, bathing his lips and tongue with her juices. She popped up and tore at his pants, getting them open, she yanked them down.

Howard loved how she got excited so quickly. He knew it was to his advantage; he had a hair trigger and knowing she already came and was ready, so was he. He tore off his shirt and dickey. He looked down and her tiny hand was jerking him off and she guided him to her weeping hole. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, he thrust forward, buried his cock balls deep in her pussy. Leaning over her, he furiously began pounding in and out of her. He closed his lips over one of her huge aeroules and drawing it into his mouth. He nipped at the stiff bud in the center. He increased his pace when he heard her squeal out, "Oh yes Howie, bite it, I'm there, come with me." He did, he felt her heels kick at his skinny ass and pull him hard against her. His cock was bathed in her juices as she exploded and he added to her juicy hole with his hot load. He looked down at her, "Oh my God, Bernie, we forgot the condom?"

She giggled, "Not a problem today Howie, I'm not ovulating now, and I didn't tell you, I'm now on the pill, so you can cum in me whenever you like!" She slid up onto the bed and slipped beneath the covered. She had him join her and they cuddled.

He looked stunned, "Wow"

"I can't believe we're living together."

He chuckled, "Yeah, you know what would make this perfect?

She smiled at the afterglow, "What?"

"A little snack, you got any string cheese?"

She shook her head, "No, I might have some cheddar."

"Not as good, you can't make strings with it. Remind me to put it on your shopping list. Oh, tomorrow morning you're driving me to the dentist."

She sat up, baring her huge tits and those fat nipples tightened in the cool air of the bedroom, "I have to take you?"

He chuckled, "You don't have to take me, you get to take me."

She was getting upset, she sat up even more and Howard couldn't take his eyes off her gorgeous, naked body, "Wait a minute, are you telling me your mother usually takes you to the dentist."

"Well, it's not weird. There are lots of kids there with their moms."

"I can't believe this."

"What? It's fun, if I have no cavities, afterwards we go out for a treat."

She heard enough, "Okay Howard, let's get something straight right now. I am not going to be your mother."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where did that come from?"

She kicked his ass out and he ended back at his mother's place.

Penny wanted to be left alone, especially after what Amy said about Leonard and Priya. Amy left to go visit Sheldon. She was eating dinner with him. Rajesh, Leonard and Priya were there too. Leonard took another bite of his pizza and turned to Priya, "I thought maybe after we eat we could see an early movie."

She smiled back, "I'd love that."

Leonard chuckled, "I just love the way you say, "I'd Love That!"

Raj was getting pissed off, "She says it the same way I do. I'd love that; everyone in India says it that way. It's no big deal."

Priya shook her head and got up to get a bottle of water from the kitchen, "Grow up Rajesh."

All of a sudden Penny comes rushing in, "Ooh! I thought I smelled pizza."

Sheldon smirked, "That's remarkable, if pepperoni were an explosive substance; you could replace German Shepherds at our nation airports."

Just then Priya came back into the room with a bottle of water, "Oh, hi, Penny, right?"

Penny's smile disappeared when she saw Priya, "Oh, yes, hi! Sorry, didn't know you had company. I don't wanna impose." She turned to leave, but Sheldon stopped her.

"It's not an imposition. At this point in our ecosystem, you are akin to the plover, a small scavenging bird, that eats extra food from between the teeth of crocodiles. Please, fly into our open maw and have at it."

She gave him a disgusted look, "If I had more than a box of baking soda I wouldn't have to take that." She grabbed a piece of pizza and took a seat beside Amy in the tiny sofa chair; there wasn't much space, but better than sitting beside Priya. She took a bite of pizza and said, "So, um, Priya, you're a lawyer, right?"

Priya nodded, "I know, pretty boring, huh?"

Leonard went on and on about what she did wasn't boring.

Amy turned to Penny and in a low tone asked her, "How you holding up?"

It was evident she was upset and whispered back, "I'm fine

Amy didn't make it any easier, "Who are you kidding? She's breathtaking." Penny rolled her eyes.

Priya turned to Penny, "So, Penny, Leonard tells me you're an actress. Now that must be pretty exciting."

She scoffed, "Oh, yeah, yeah, it's real great. Today I drove to an audition for a part in a Goldberg movie."

Sheldon swallowed his mouthful of pizza, "Did you get the part?"

She look his way, "I don't know, I have to go back tomorrow for a second audition. It was really exciting, I hope I get it, I put everything into it today." She sat back and was proud how well it went and hoped to pass tomorrow with flying colors.

Priya chimed in, "I took acting classes when I was at Cambridge, I loved it." She went on and on about what she did while there and Leonard and Priya went back and forth about the play she did.

While they did this, Penny thought back at the audition she did earlier and seeing Priya and Leonard looking so happy and comfortable in their relationship, she knew she fucked up; she shouldn't have broken up with him. She recalled the audition and began to squirm in her chair.

She decided to dress sexy for the audition. She wore a tight fire-engine red tank dress that hugged her curves and showed a lot of cleavage. She slipped into a pair of black stiletto heels. Her long, blonde locks cascaded down her back in big, soft waves. Penny added red lipstick to match her dress. She drove to the audition and found it was at the director's mansion. She had second thoughts, "Why would they be doing auditions at his personal residence and not at a studio." She rang the bell and the butler answered the door, "Miss Penny? You're here to see Mr. Goldberg for your audition, correct?"

Penny suddenly felt at ease, "Yes!"

"Please follow me, he led her to an office and knocking on the door a voice called out, "Come in!"

He opened the door and sitting behind a huge desk was Brandon Goldberg, "Mr. Goldberg, your next audition is here."

Brandon nodded, "That will be all James, make sure we're not disturbed. Please my dear, have a seat."

Penny looked around and saw a huge leather sofa and took a seat, her tight dress slid upward, halfway to her crotch. She checked him out, and she thought he was rather attractive, around 6'3", broad shoulders, thick dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

He began, "Thank you for coming on such short notice, my schedule is crazy and this was the only time I had available."

Penny smiled up at him, "Not a problem, Mr. Goldberg."

"Please, call me Brandon; can I get you something to drink?" Without waiting for a reply, he picked up his phone and spoke, "Melissa, please bring a bottle of champagne and some strawberries into the study, thank you." He turned back to Penny, "My Dear, you like champagne, don't you?"

She smiled and her discomfort returned, "Um, yes, of course."

"Tell me about yourself Penny."

She went on and on and told him what she did and how she's struggling now. Suddenly the door opened and in came a gorgeous redhead. She was carrying an ice bucket with champagne and a bowl of strawberries. Penny couldn't take her eyes off of her, watching her pour the bubbly into the glasses and Melissa handed Brandon one and Penny one.

Penny looked up when Brandon spoke, Melissa, this is Penny; she's going to be playing an important role in the film you're auditioning for. Melissa, meet Penny.

She moved over to Penny, "My pleasure!" Her leg brushed against Penny's and reaching down, she shook her hand.

Brandon began again, "Penny, I'm going to have Melissa sit in on your audition and work with you a bit, just so I can see what your chemistry would be like onscreen together."

Penny once again was at ease, "Oh, okay, she turned and saw that Melissa took a seat right beside her, so close that their thighs pressed together.

Melissa turned to Brandon, "So, how would you like for us to begin?"

Brandon sat back and looked from the gorgeous redhead and back to her. "Why don't I set up a scenario, and you two take it from there?"

Melissa flashed Brandon a wide smile, "Perfect, I can work with that, how about you Penny?" She sat back and her arm went around Penny and rested her hand on her shoulder.

Penny licked her lips and stiffened when she felt Melissa's hand gently caressing her shoulder.

"So here is what I want," Brandon said, "Melissa, since you're the more experienced one, I want you to take the lead. You've done this exercise before, so you know what it entails. You're the aggressor, and you're working to pull emotion from Penny. I want to see some passion, some raw reactions. I don't want any dialogue here, just movements. Penny, give me everything you've got, impress me. Show me you're the right one for this part.

Penny felt a surge of confidence, especially hearing it come from the big time director.. She placed her champagne glass on the table; she knew the bubbly would go to her head, but not this quickly. She turned and faced Melissa.

Melissa began by reaching out and placing her hands on Penny's shoulders, massaging them gently. Penny let out a gasp and her head rolled about her shoulders as the massage suddenly relaxed her. Melissa then ran her hands up and down Penny's arms while staring into Penny's gorgeous green eyes.

Penny let out a tiny shiver and felt her nipples hardening as Melissa's fingers drew tiny circles around them. Penny's first reaction was to lean back, but when she heard Brandon tell her not to break character, she sat still and let Melissa continue. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly, drawing in a deep breath. She leaned back and arched her back, pushing her large tits against Melissa's caresses.

Melissa responded by fully massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples.

Penny's eyes were still closed and her breathing grew heavier and her eyes shot open when she felt the top of her dress being drawn downward and before she knew it, her large, unencumbered tits were bare to both Melissa and Brandon.

Melissa leaned in and began kissing Penny's tits lightly. She took them in her hands and caressed them with her lips and tongue.

Penny was in shock, but still did not stop Melissa. She looked over to Brandon and saw he was entrenched in the scene. She decided to go with it, she loved what Melissa was doing and she was in need of some hot sex, especially after finding out Leonard had moved on with that cunt, Priya. She reached up and ran her fingers through Melissa's long, thick hair, then began massaging her neck, shoulders and back.

Melissa moaned and slid her hands down over Penny's washboard stomach and onto her thighs. Her hands slid under Penny's calves and slowly lifted her legs onto the sofa. She attacked Penny's thighs, first with her fingertips and then her entire hand.

Penny just went with it, leaning back, she was amazed how her pussy was beginning to moisten. She watched at Melissa reached back and from behind a pillow, she withdrew a tiny scarf. She looked from Brandon and back to Melissa.

Brando noticed the hesitation in Penny and spoke up, "Keep going ladies, I absolutely love the raw emotions coming through, you two are perfect together."

Penny let out a burst of air from her lungs and smiled back at him and allowed Melissa to blindfold her. She lay still as she felt Melissa slowly remove her dress. Dressed in only a tiny pair of panties, she was left unable to know what was coming next. She let out a tiny moan when she felt Melissa drawing her panties off, leaving her totally exposed to the two of them.

Melissa began at her lips, using just her fingertips; she caressed her lips and heard her chuckle when Penny tried to suck on them. She slid them down her neck, and around her stiff nipples and down her belly. She felt Penny tensed up when she slid them through the thick folds of her pussy and then she relaxed when she began strumming across her erect clit. She caressed it slowly, then faster and then even faster.

Penny let out a loud moan and arched her back, wanting even more pressure. Just as she was about to cum, she felt Melissa's tongue enter her pussy. She screamed out in shock and pleasure. She felt Melissa's hands under her ass and it was being lifted. She thrashed about as she felt Melissa tongue fucking her and suddenly her nectar was being sucked from her. Penny grabbed the back of Melissa's head and pressed her pussy further into her mouth.

Melissa added two fingers inside of her, then a third and finally a fourth. She slid them as deep as she could; in and out and all around. She slid them out and did the same with her other hand. She used her first hand, totally covered in Penny's juices, and shoved first one, then a second and finally a third into Penny's asshole.

Penny thrashed about, four fingers in her pussy and three in her ass; she exploded and came harder than ever before. Penny lay there panting and spent. She felt Melissa remove the scarf from her eyes and heard Brandon applauding loudly.

He stood up; his pants were tented out, "Penny, you were fabulous. You were everything I thought you could be, and more!"

Penny grinned from ear to ear, "So Brandon, do I get the part?"

He chuckled, "Almost, I'd like for you to come back tomorrow and meet a couple more people. I'm feeling awful good about this and I think we have a real winner on our hands.

After dressing, Brandon led her to the door himself, "Come back tomorrow, same time and we'll have some lines to run through with one of the actors."

She smiled and nodded, "I'll be here, thank you so much for the opportunity Mr. Goldberg."

He smiled, "Remember, its Brandon, sounds good, see you then.

All of a sudden Penny shook her head as Amy nudged her in the ribs, "I'm regretting my earlier cattiness, she's an absolute delight."

Penny was conflicted, she wanted to leave; she had the second audition tomorrow, but also wanted to get away from the Leonard and Priya love fest. She stood up, "Thank you all for the pizza, but I have my call back tomorrow and I need to get some sleep, see you all later." She darted out and after closing the door to her apartment, she leaned back and felt horrible about her decisions, she just hoped the audition goes well tomorrow. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, she opened it and it was Amy. She really didn't need this right now, "Oh, hey, what's up"

Amy gave her a tiny smile, "I wanted to check in on you."

"Why?"

"Seems like the appropriate thing to do when one's best friend finds herself replaced by a smart, beautiful woman with the smoldering sexuality of a crouched Bengal tiger."

Penny gave her a weak smile, "I already told you, I'm okay with it. I mean, if anything I'm quite pleased that Leonard had found someone..." She begins to sob..."That makes him so happy!"

Amy rushes in and gives her a hug, "Oh, it's okay, it's okay!"

Penny is still crying, "Thank you!"

Penny sucked it up and went to bed. She knew she had to be her best for tomorrow's audition. She got up late the following morning. She took a long, soothing bubble bath and took extra care in removing every hair from her pussy. She spent nearly an hour on her hair, make-up and wardrobe. She slipped into a jet black, tight black sweater and a pair of skin tight skinny jeans. She put on a pair of high-heels and turning from side to side before the mirror and took in her profile. She smiled at her gorgeous ass and high-standing breasts.

She hopped in her car and arrived at Brandon's mansion on time and as she walked to the door, it opened even before she knocked. She was greeted by James again and led her to Mr. Goldberg's study just like last time.

He stood as she entered and he took in her luscious curves and for once, Penny blushed. "Welcome Penny, you look ravishing, I have the script here and hope to see how you perform during the reading today.

Penny nodded, "Can I review the script so I can get a flavor of the scenes I'll be reading?

He smiled and placed the script on his desk, "Not just yet Penny. I'd like to see you do a little improv. I have an actor coming and he'll work with you. Are you ready?"

She was giddy and smiled at him, "I'm sooo ready Brandon." She sat and thought how good she was doing improv and waited while Brandon called for Derek to come into the study. She stood when he entered and her mouth drooped when she saw him. He was extremely tall, dark and handsome. She extended her hand, "Happy to meet you, I'm Penny."

He squeezed her hand, "You were right Mr. Goldberg, she is lovely. Nice to meet you Penny, I've heard many good things about you. I heard you knocked it out of the park yesterday."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers