Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

She blushed, remembering Melissa and her in this same room yesterday. She cleared her throat, "Thank you, you're kind. I hope I can impress both of you today."

Brandon took over, "Please, both of you have a seat. I'll set the scene and I'll let you two take it from there. So you two had a fight and you really embarrassed Derek before his colleagues and family. He's distraught and you managed to get him here. Your job is to make him forgive you and at the same time, boost his confidence. Use whatever you can to make him forgive you, if necessary, get physical. I know you're a very smart woman, and know you'll more than succeed reading and verbalizing the lines. I want to see how you act and move. Do you think you can do that Penny?"

She took a long cleansing breath and nodded, "I know I can!" She turned to Derek and he turned to her. She allowed Derek to take the lead.

Derek looked into Penny's gorgeous green eyes, "You have to realize Penny, my parents and sister mean the world to me. You tried to force a wedge between us and you hurt me dearly."

She licked her lips and went with the scenario, "I realize that Derek, but I was just trying to have you stand on your own two feet. I have faith in you and wanted you to see how strong you can be even without them propping you up."

He frowned, "You're doing it again, Penny. I know I'm strong, but again you're showing I can't be strong without them."

She forced a tear to her eye and nodded and in a conciliatory voice replied, "I'm sorry Derek, I'll try, but you have to meet me part way."

"It's hard to believe you Penny. I've always followed the premise that actions are stronger than words. Words are easy; actions are more effective and show exactly where you're coming from."

She shook her head, "Derek, I've tried everything possible to show exactly how I feel about you and how much I believe in you. Please tell me what do to, to show you how much I want this to work."

Suddenly Brandon chimed in, "Perfect Penny, you're doing great, keep it up."

She turned back to Derek and took his hands, "You know how much I love you."

He looked from Brandon and back to Penny, "It's hard to believe you, you need to prove it to me."

"I'll do anything, just ask!"

Once again he looked to Brandon and saw him nod. Derek looked back to Penny, "Okay, we'll see how far you'll go to prove you love me. Slide off the sofa here and get down on your knees."

She bit her lower lip and looked to Brandon. She saw no expression, but knew he was impressed with her improv, she knew she had to keep in going and throwing her long, wavy blonde hair over her shoulder, she slowly slipped off the couch and onto her knees. She placed her hands on his knees and her hands slid up and down his tight jeans. She stared up at him, "Now what Derek?"

"Unzip my pants and take my cock out. I wanna see if your actions are as good as your words."

She looked to Brandon, but still there was no expression. She turned back to Derek and her fingers were shaking as she unbuckled his pants and nervously, she popped open his pants. She drew down his zipper and she sucked in her breath when he raised his ass, allowing her to tug his pants down and off. She licked her lips and immediately saw he wasn't wearing underwear. She looked back up at him and saw him glaring at her.

He placed his hands on her head and blurted out, "Suck it; show me you're willing to do what you said you would do!"

She licked her lips, "I'll show you my actions mean something!" She gripped his cock and her tongue flicked out and licked around the crown of his cock. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and she moaned when she felt Derek's hands grip the sides of her head and guided her head. She took into her mouth and began taking more into her mouth. She choked when Derek refused to allow her to pull back. She began breathing through her nose. She was smart enough to place her hand at the base, so he couldn't push her down any further.

Derek was breathing heavily as she make sucking sounds, covering his cock with her spit, making it extremely wet and the sounds she made turned him on even more. He reached down and began playing with her large, gorgeous tits. He noticed how her large nipples pressed against the soft material of her black sweater.

Penny groaned around his cock and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She willingly released his cock and raised her arms as she felt him drawing the sweater up and off her lush body. She was about to cover his cock with her mouth again, but was stopped.

Derek looked down at her and reached out and twisted her nipples. "I love seeing you weren't wearing a bra, stand up; I wanna see you naked and taste you." He watched as she stood on shaking legs. He unsnapped her jeans and drew the zipper down. He tugged the jeans down her shapely legs. He drew her down to the sofa and took off her heels and jeans and slid her panties off. He gripped her hips and as he reclined on the sofa, he drew her pussy over his face and guided her face back down to his cock,

Penny let out a groan when she felt his tongue flick furiously at her clit. He sucked at her fleshy cuntlips and his tongue darted in and out of her rapidly wetting hole. She let out squeal when she felt his tongue release her pussy and move to her puckered hole. Her moans grew louder and she attacked his cock. She stroked it and began sucking it, licking it and attacked his swollen nuts as she felt his tongue stiffen and drive deep into her asshole. She stroked him harder and faster as she sucked at his nut sack. She nearly came when she felt his thumb in her ass and two fingers in her pussy.

Derek released her asshole and focused on her clit. He pumped his fingers in and out of both holes and finding her g-spot; he rubbed it hard and felt a flood of cream as she came all over his face.

She increased her stroking of his cock. She sucked harder and bobbed up and down faster and faster. She was coming down from an intense orgasm. She felt Derek grip her ass and suddenly her mouth was flooded with his thick, creamy load. She swallowed quickly, trying to accept all he had to give her. She slowly drew her lips from his sticky cock. She ran her tongue up and down his softening shaft and smacked her lips. She looked back to Derek and grinned at him, "So sweetie, were my actions effect, more than just words, huh?"

Brandon stood and began applauding, "Now that is what I call acting. If you wanna dress, I have to hurry to another meeting. How about you and Derek go to the kitchen and get a bite to eat. I have two very important investors to persuade. If it's going to work out as well as I think it will, they'll wanna see you before ponying up their millions. I want you to convince them. If you don't mind waiting around, what do you say Penny?"

She looked disappointed, "Mr. Goldberg, I thought this was the last audition I had to do. Are you really serious about casting me for the part?"

He came over to her, still naked and looked down at her. I wouldn't have you waiting around to convince the investors. That is how confident in you staring in this blockbuster. I have an idea, how about, after you get a bite to eat. Find James and tell him I wanted you to go to wardrobe and pick out something to dazzle the men I'll be introducing you to. Take whatever you want and show them just how fantastic you'll be."

She smiled from ear to ear, stood up, still naked and hugged him. She suddenly realized she was naked and stepping back, cleared her throat, "Sorry about that Brandon, I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna be led around and end up being sorry for going too far."

He gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, "Never Penny, now get dressed get something to eat and get something to dazzle them. I'm sure you'll knock their socks off. I gotta hurry or I'll be late, don't want the men with the money to wait." He hurried out and left her naked with Derek.

The two of them dressed and Derek showed her the way to the kitchen. They ate deli sandwiches and a very fine wine and Derek found James.

"James, Mr. Goldberg wants you to show Penny here to wardrobe. He wants her to choose anything she wants. You have excellent taste, make sure she looks like a million bucks, funding for the film hangs on how she looks and sways them.

Penny felt like the weight of the picture hangs on her shoulders. She followed James up the stairs and she nearly wet her pants seeing the rows and rows of clothes. After nearly thirty minutes, she settled on a velvet strapless gown. She tried it on and it fit perfectly. It showed off her large breasts. They nearly leaped out of the top. Showing a huge cleavage, the dress ended at her feet and showed off her other asset, her gorgeous ass. She found a pair of black thigh-hi. Sheer stocking and matching velvet heels. She went to make-up and she had her long hair curled and when done, the waves cascaded down over her bare shoulders and rested on the tops of her large breasts. She had the perfect mascara and chose a deep red lipstick. Heading downstairs she found the investors were already waiting for her in the study.

Brandon met her at the foot of the stairs and taking her hand, he looked her up and down, he nodded, "Stunning, Penny, absolutely stunning. I don't see a way the investors can say anything but yes. It's up to you to close the deal Penny, please help me."

She flashed him a huge smile and nodded, "Whatever it takes Mr. Goldberg, I'll do it."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek, "That's what I wanted to hear, let's go knock 'em dead." He led her to the study and she saw the highly respected producer and Hollywood's leading man. The star actor was Thomas Bradley; he was well over six-six and black as coal. The producer was John Weekly, a middle aged executive, extremely tall and looked like he could be a leading man in any movie too.

Brandon stepped alongside her, "Gentlemen, meet your next star, Penny. Penny, meet Thomas Bradley and John Weekly, the male lead in the movie and Hollywood's premiere producer. These men hold your future on their hands."

Thomas came over to her, "Very nice to meet you Penny, please call me Tom." His eyes went down to her breasts and he slowly licked his lips and his eyes moved back to her eyes. "Brandon, you were not kidding when you said she was dazzling, she is all that and more!"

John came up to her as Tom moved aside, "Nice to meet you Penny, I have to agree, you are stunning."

Penny blushed and suddenly she felt moisture seeping into her pussy. She was never so turned on as she was at this moment. This powerful men held her future in his hands and she wasn't about to let it slip away.

Brandon stepped in, "Come on, let's pop open some champagne and toast the production. So Tom, John this is the talented woman I spoke to you about. She auditioned twice for me and I have to say, she's is our leading lady." The champagne was poured out and he toasted to them all, "To the next star in our industry." They all took a sip and he turned to Penny as they all took a seat. "Please Penny, stand and spin around and show these two men just how gorgeous you are."

She did as she was told; she felt the eyes of all three men on her and her pussy got even wetter. She wondered how far she would have to go to get their endorsement. She heard Brandon, "Doesn't she look like a star, men?"

Both Tom and John replied, "She sure does." Tom replied, "Please turn again, slower please."

She did as she was told and felt light-headed from the champagne and all of the eyes on her. She watched him as he stood and came over to her.

Brandon spoke up, "Tom, seeing you are going to be doing a number of love scenes with Penny here, I think John and I would love to see what kind of chemistry you two have together."

Penny looked to the huge black man towering over her, she bit down on her lower lip and felt her pussy growing even wetter. She just hoped, her scent didn't begin to show. She turned to Brandon as he continued.

"Penny, since you are rather new to the industry; are you comfortable letting everything go before the camera. I know many actresses are very comfortable doing love scenes before a full crew and under the lights. We need to know that you can as well.

She threw out her chest and planted her hands on her shapely hips, "I know I can, you can depend on me Brandon."

Brandon suddenly had a sly smile on his lips and he chuckled lewdly, "Okay then Penny, show us what you got!" He turned to Tom, "You know the scene I'm talking about, take it from there and let's see if she has what it takes!"

Tom chuckled and nodded and looked from him to John and back to Penny, "Oh you know I will!" He grabbed Penny and pulled her tight to his hard, black body. He leaned her back slightly and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her ruby red lips. He felt her lips part in surprise and his tongue shot into her mouth and fences with her elusive tongue.

Penny was shocked, but clung to his strong arms as she got into it. She recovered quickly and wrapping her arms around him, began kissing him back. She flicked her tongue into his mouth and heard Brandon call out to John, "Told you she was a natural, what do you think?"

John replied, "She sure looks like she's not acting at all, perfect."

Tom's hands were all over her, he scraped along her half naked back, down to her gorgeous ass and along her hips and up to her billowing breasts. The kissing went on forever. He released her mouth and attacked her neck. His hands moved to her back and found the zipper on the back of her gown and slowly lowered the zipper. It thick material parted and drifted from her lush curves and fell to the floor. He pushed it aside and stood back, taking in her lush curves. He stared into her eyes and whispered out, "Remove my clothes Penny; I want my skin against yours!"

She nervously unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Her hands traveled down his tight, black muscles and her hands went to his belt.

He pushed her hands away, get on your knees and do that!"

Penny drifted to her knees and her eyes went wide when she saw the huge bulge in his pants. She opened the pants and drew the zipper down. She pulled his pants and shorts down at once. She licked her parched lips as she stared at his huge black pole. She gripped it without being told and she leaned forward and wrapped her ruby red lips around the black piece of meat.

Tom's fingers went to her hair and began plucking away at the pins holding her hair up. It floated down around her shoulders and fisting her hair, he forced more of his black meat into her mouth. She went willingly and pulling her mouth off of it, she sucked at his huge black sack as her long, Nebraska man-hand closed around the shaft and began stoking it. He staggered back and flopped down onto the sofa, pulling Penny atop him. He tugged at her arms and drew her up to straddle him. His heat-seeking missile found her wet hole and slid in easily. He groaned out, "Oh fuck she is so fucking wet! He gripped her hips, but didn't have to move her. She was riding him up and down, taking him deeper and speeding up, she slammed her tight cunt down onto his huge black cock. He reached up and began mauling her tits and pulling her forward, he closed his lips around her pretty pink nipples and made her scream out as he bit down on them.

As he did this, Penny lost it and started squirting all over his huge cock. She screamed out when he stood up and grabbing her gorgeous ass, he guided her up and down on his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and matched his thrusts with ones of her own. She could feel her juices trickling down her thighs and onto his black body.

Tom lowered her to the floor and rolling over, had her hovered above him. With Penny straddling him, he slid his cock back inside her pussy and began thrusting up and down as hard as he could. With each upward thrust, she flew up and nearly fell off of him.

Penny looked up and John was now naked too, he grabbed her hair and turning her head, "The job is yours, just suck my cock!" She responded by opening her mouth wide and took it all into her mouth and throat. She was stunned, it was bigger than Tom's, but she was so turned on, she sucked it deep and took it into her throat.

John's fists closed in her thick, wavy hair and didn't have to force her to take his cock deeper; she did that all on her own. He began fucking her mouth the same way Tom was fucking her pussy. His cock was hitting the back of her throat and slide all the way down; his belly was pressed against her chin. He gasped out as she began using her tongue while still buried deep in her throat.

Tom was still bouncing her up and down hard on his cock and at the same time John had her stroking his cock with her hand and licking and sucking on his nut sack. She slid one hand under his nuts and shoved a finger up his ass. She felt his cock jerk and he began shooting hot, thick blasts of cream down her throat and into her belly.

She swallowed every drop of John's cum and pulling his cock from her mouth, she was still bouncing up and down on Tom's big, black cock. She saw Brandon approaching her; he was now as naked as the rest of them. She groaned when she saw his cock, stiff and long, not as thick as the other two, but just as long. She let out a squeal when Brandon pushed on her back and she leaned over Tom, offering him her large swaying tits. She let out a scream as Tom bit down and at the same time Brandon shoved his long, slender cock deep in her puckered hole in one swift, urgent thrust.

Brandon reached around and pulled and twisted at the nipple not in Tom's mouth.

She threw her head back and was staring at John's cock. Somehow it was stiff again, most likely from seeing her two holes being plugged at the same time. She opened her mouth and took his cock back into her mouth and seeing it was not totally stiff yet, it slid into her throat and within seconds, it was totally hard again. She drew it partway out and made love to it with her tongue and lips. She pulled it out and swiped it all over her face and once it was dry, she drew it back into her mouth, getting it all wet again.

Brandon pushed Penny down onto her hands and knees and continued to fuck her in the ass as hard as he could and then suddenly, he lost it and pulling his cock from her gaping asshole, he shot his hot load all over her back. He rolled onto his back and licked at her juicy cunt and his hands came up and shoved three fingers deep into her gaping ass. He fought with Tom for her pussy, but Tom's cock won out.

Tom felt Brandon's tongue tickle his cock, even though he knew he was teasing Penny's pussy. He lost it and poured his hot, black seed deep into her well-fucked pussy. She was beyond exhausted. She looked up, just as John fisted his cock and shot his creamy load all over her face. She welcomed it, she felt like she won them all over, but at the same time was lost in the part and she couldn't separate Penny from the character she was playing, they were one and the same. Rolling off of Tom, she took Brandon's hand and he held her as she clutched at his naked body. He guided her to the sofa and she flopped down and stared at his semi-stiff cock. She wanted to suck it, even though it was just in her ass.

Brandon moved aside, taking the temptation away. He sat hard on his desk chair and planted his feet on the desk, "You without a doubt are perfect for the role, you got the part."

She was so tired, she gave him a tired smile and fell back against the sofa's cushion, "Oh thank you Brandon, you will not be sorry."

He chuckled, "Sorry, are you fucking insane? You were head above any other actress who auditioned for the part. I want you to go home, rest up. In the morning call The Cheesecake Factory and quit. You're going to be a mega-star."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers