Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

She wanted to hop up and give him a big hug and kiss, but she was too tired. She smiled and nodded, "Thank You Brandon, I'm really happy, but too tired to show you how much."

He chuckled, "How would you like to spend the night, no more sex, just a nice hot shower and a warm bed with nice cool sheets."

She nodded, "I'd love that."

Brandon looked to Tom, "Would you do the honors Tom, take her upstairs and show her the shower and bedroom?"

He nodded and picked her up and carried her upstairs. He turned on the shower and washed her gently and himself too. He was covered in sweat. He dried her off and tucked her in the large bed. She was sleeping before her head hit the pillow.

In the morning, she was awakened by James; her clothes were pressed and cleaned. She dressed, had a hearty breakfast and saw Brandon. He was busy and waved to her as he went about his business. She hurried home and there was a Fed-Ex package waiting for her at her door. She opened it and it was a copy of the script. The note read, "Penny, Rest up today and be ready to begin filming on Monday. Enjoy the week-end, the last free one for several months. P.S. Don't forget to call the Cheesecake Factory, Love Brandon Goldberg.

After entering her apartment, she called the Cheesecake Factory and quit. She wanted to rush over and tell Leonard, but stopped, he was with Priya now, but still wanted to tell him the good news. She walked over and knocked on Leonard and Sheldon's door, she peaks in, "I smell Chinese food."

He scoffs, "Come in, it's actually Thai, you're slipping."

She steps in, "Are Leonard and Priya here?"

"They went to Catalina for the weekend."

"Oh, where's Raj"

He scoffs again, "At home, forbidding it."

"How about Howard?"

"I'm given to understand his mother grounded him for running away."

"Oh, okay, well I guess it's just the two of us, huh?"

He looks up from his food, "Actually, it's the three of us."

From Sheldon's computer facing Sheldon came Amy's voice, "What's up, bestie? Are you feeling better?"

She scoffed, "I don't know how to tell you guys this, but I got the part, I'm going to be a star! I wanted to tell everyone at once, but I was about to burst. I had to tell someone."

Amy called to Sheldon, "Sheldon, we have to celebrate, get Penny a beverage."

He looked into the screen, "She's not upset, she's excited."

"Nevertheless, she needs a beverage, get it now."

He scoffs, "All these rules, hold on, I'll get one."

Penny was smiling from ear to ear, "No need, I'm okay, Sheldon."

He shook his head, "Sorry, not an option, be right back."

Leonard returned from Catalina and found out about Penny's exciting news, but didn't find out till she was already gone to Hollywood to begin filming. She wasn't around whenever he got home. He spent most of his time at Raj's and Priya. He still had to fight for her affection, because whenever he wasn't around, he knew she was sucking and fucking her brother.

After work on Thursday, he came home and showered; he came out of his room and was heading out the door. "See ya Sheldon!"

"Where are you going; today is Thursday and Thursday is Pizza night."

"Might be, but I'm going to see Priya, you're invited to join us. I'm going to see Priya, everyone's there. Are you coming or not?"

"Well, no, sir, and do you know why? In a word tradition, every Thursday for the last eight years, you and I and our friends have gathered here in this very spot to break bread covered in cheese and sauce, discuss the issues of the day and, yes, share a laugh or two. But I guess our rich heritage means nothing to you."

Leonard was tired and wanted to go, "I guess you're right. See you later."

"Wait, Leonard, wait. What am I going to do for dinner?"

"Come with me to Raj's and eat there."

"Well, I can't do that. What if he serves haggis and blood pudding?"

"I really doubt that's what he'll serve."

"But what if he does? I'll be obliged to dine in liver and lungs stuffed in a sheep's stomach. Frankly, blood pudding is essentially the same. I don't know why he's serving both."

"What do you wanna do? Do you wanna come with me or sit her alone?"

"No, I'll go to your haggis party."

They arrived and knocked on the door and Raj answered it, "Hey, you're just in time. We made Tex-Mex."

Priya came over to Leonard and planted a hot kiss on his lips, "Hey you!"

He chuckled and kissed her and pulled back, "Hi!" He went in for another kiss and suddenly his hands are all over her tiny, tiny body.

Howard turns to Raj, "That's gotta be fun for you, huh? Watching Hofstadter suck the saliva out of your sister's mouth?"

Raj came over to the sofa and was carrying a tray, "Okay, we've got fajitas and all the fixings, so you make your own."

Sheldon was in form, "Oh, that's wonderful. Dinner, some assembly required." He was offered a margarita by Priya and he lost it and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory. He's distraught; he forgot Penny quit, taking that leading role in an upcoming film. He rushed out, not knowing what to do, he headed home.

The next day, Leonard was set to go back to Priya's and as he walked into the living room, Sheldon was there setting out snack. "You do realize everyone's eating at Raj's again tonight."

"I didn't say the snacks were for you, now, did I, Nosy Rosie?"

Leonard stepped back, "You're having people over?"

He nodded, "Yes, must be killing you, wondering who. Fine, I'll tell you. It's Stuart from the comic book store. Barry Kripke from the university, Penny's ex-boyfriend, Zack and TV's LeVar Burton,"

"Have a good time, good night."

Sheldon had the three guys there and they were eating snacks. Things were not going well and Barry ran to his car to get his karaoke machine, Zack followed him to make a beer run and Stuart headed to the bathroom to shower, he was promise he could if he came.

Sheldon looked around, seeing things were not going as planned, "I'm unhappy!" He grabbed his coat and ran out.

Penny schedule was cut short for the weekend and production knocked off early for the weekend. She had a three day weekend and decided to go home and relax. Just lounging around, there was a knock on the door, she opened it and there stood Bernadette and Amy, "Hey, what's up?"

"We wanted to come over and take out to party for a girl's night out. We wanted to celebrate you landing that great part in the movie. We thought you might wanna go out, have a good time; maybe go dancing."

"Oh, gee, thanks, but I'm not really in the mood. I had a tough time on set all week, I could use the rest."

Amy went on and on about how great Leonard and Priya were doing together.

Penny wasn't happy, "Okay, look, if I agree to go out with you guys will you promise to stop pestering me about Leonard and Priya. I'm past that now, I may be moving to Hollywood if things continue to be as hectic as this week was."

They both nodded, "All right, I'll change, come on in!"

While this was going on, over at Raj's, Leonard and Raj were sitting on either side of Priya and Howard was sitting on one of his swivel chairs. They all had a few too many margaritas again.

Leonard was chowing down on her chili. He placed one hand on her slender leg and caressed it, "This is delicious. Where did you learn to make chili?"

She had a rough time concentrating. While Leonard caressed one leg, Raj was doing the same to her other leg. She was wearing a classic pair of grey dress slacks. Above that was a tailored light blue, long-sleeved dress shirt. The cuff were unbuttoned and rolled back and the top two buttons on her blouse were undone. She was showing a little cleavage and Leonard stared at it. She flashed him a nervous smile, "When I was at the university in England, my flat-mate was from Texas."

He chuckled, "I hope she wasn't anything like my flat-mate from Texas."

She giggled as his hand slid higher, she cleared her throat, "Sheldon is a bit quirky, isn't he?"

Howard scoffed, "Oh, please, that crazy bastard is looking at quirky in the rearview mirror."

Leonard shook his head watching Raj do the same to her other leg, but he continued, "Did you know that per our roommate agreement, I have to wash my feet before I get in the shower? And not in the sink, we each have special buckets."

Raj let go of her leg and picked up his glass of margarita and raised it, "I'd like to propose a toast. To a rare and wonderful Sheldon-free evening."

Leonard raised his glass, "Hear, here!"

Howard added, "Cheers!" He took a swig of his and added, "That's the first time we've ever done that without having Sheldon tell us why it's called a toast."

Priya let out a gasp as Leonard's hand got closer and closer to her squirming pussy. She groaned out after clearing her throat, "And why is it called a toast?"

Leonard let out a groan, "Oh, the ancient Romans put spiced toast in their punch bowls."

Raj's hand reached the same spot on her other leg, he stopped, "You know, Sheldon tells it better."

Leonard couldn't resist any longer, putting down his glass, he took Priya's from her hand and turning her face toward his, he planted a soul-searching kiss on her lips.

Her lips parted immediately and sucked at his invading tongue. She groaned out as his hand finally reached her covered pussy and began stroking it.

Raj wasn't still either. He reached up a little higher and found the snap and zipper on her tight pants and tugged at the zipper. Getting it down, he snuck under the pants and found a very, very wet pussy. Leaning in, he swept her long, silky raven hair from her neck and began nibbling at the sensitive flesh there.

Leonard released her pussy from his palm and grabbing hold of her slacks, he tugged at then until she raised her tiny ass and allowed him to slip them from her shapely legs.

Howard sat there in awe, watching Leonard and Raj attack the gorgeous dark skinned beauty. He lazily began stroking his cock through his pants as he looked on.

Raj continued on her neck and when Leonard slipped off the couch to remove her slacks, he turned her face towards him and their mouths met in a heated kiss. His fingers deftly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and broke the kiss just long enough to slide the tight garment from her shoulders.

Leonard had her panties off and his head was buried between her legs. He loved licking and sucking on her dark, thin line. Her pussy was beginning to blossom from her excitement and a thin string of her juices clung to his tongue as he darted it and out of her pussy. He uncovered her pink pearl and sucked it on-between his lips. His tongue danced over it and as she arched her ass off the couch to thrust her cunt against his face, he cupped it and used it as a serving platter to munch on it.

Raj managed to unhook her bra and he was now feasting on those button-sized nips. He moved from one to other, covering them with his saliva.

Priya rolled her head from side to side on the back of the couch. Her head resting there, her long glossy black hair spread out. She opened her eyes and she stared at a naked Howard, his cock was in hand and he guided it towards her tiny mouth. She willingly opened her mouth and took his entire length into her mouth. She loved it; it wasn't as thick or as long as Raj's or Leonard's. She took his entire length into her mouth and began bobbing back and forth, sucking and licking as she went. She groaned out as she came from Leonard's expert tongue. She wrapped her trim thighs around his head and squeezed hard.

Leonard squirmed out from between Priya's legs, somewhere along the way he managed to strip off his clothes. He wrapped his arms around her legs, and tugging at her, she slid off the sofa and letting out a whoop, she clung to him and came to rest on the floor. He parted her legs and drove his thick, stiff cock deep into her. He began fucking her tight, tiny pussy with deep, hard strokes.

Raj slipped off the sofa and pushed the coffee table aside. He stood over her and stripped quickly, he threw one leg over her trim body and lowered himself to her sexy, dark-skinned body. He placed his thick, caramel colored cock between her firm tits. Pushing them together and started tit fucking her. It wasn't easy, her 34B tits were so firm, he had to push them together hard to envelope his cock, but he did. He slid up and down and Priya's head rose up and licked the shaft as it slid up and slid across her plush lips. Her tongue lapped at it.

Howard turned her head and forced his cock into her mouth. He knelt over her and began fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy.

Priya was in heaven. Her body was covered in male flesh; she thrust up as Leonard pounded in and out of her. Her cunt was so we. It was making squishing sounds with each inward thrust by him. She screamed out around Howard's cock as she came hard. Her entire body was quivering and she fell back to the floor as they worked her body over.

Leonard wasn't finished yet, but wanted something more comfortable. He slipped out of her and heard her pussy make a sucking sound. His cock was covered in her creamy juices. He pulled at Raj, "Come on Raj, let's take her to the bedroom and really fuck her good."

Howard and Raj climbed off of her and the three of them drew her to her feet and she wrapped her arms around Raj. He carried his sister to the bedroom and he flopped down on the bed.

Priya was so turned on; she crawled up over his bulky body. She straddled him and reaching back, she guided his cock into her juicy cunt. She sat up straight and lowered her lush body onto his cock.

Raj stared up at his sister and she could see the love in his eyes. His cock throbbed as he felt her tighten and release his cock with her cunt muscles. He loved how she shook and thrashed around on his cock. He reached up and ran his hands from her tiny, but curvy hips, to her tiny waist and moving higher, he cradled her incredible tits in his hands. As he caressed them, he lifted them, but they didn't move much seeing how firm they were. His thumbs flicked back and forth, worrying her black button nips. He smiled up at her and watched her toss her hair about, he couldn't believe how intuned they were. He truly loved his sister and was upset he had to share her with Leonard, but knew he could never have what he really wanted; he wanted her for his partner.

Standing beside the bed, Howard and Leonard watched brother and sister fucking like two lovers. Leonard poked Howard in the ribs with his elbow, "I know you wanna shot at her. I already enjoyed her pussy. Just look at that ass Howard; let me tell you, she loved having a nice cock in there. Just go slow, once she gets accustomed to it, she'll beg you to fuck the shit out of her, pardon the pun." He watched as Howard, still a little unsure of himself, he climbed up onto the bed and tentatively placed his hands on her hips.

He slowly caressed her hips and tiny waist. His hands slid to her tiny, firm ass cheeks. Howard dipped his one hand lower and came in contact with Raj's cock and Priya's pussy. He wormed around and tickled her clit and in doing so, he coated his fingers with her juices. He parted her gorgeous cheeks and tickled her puckered starred hole with his cream covered fingers. He ran around it and slowly dipped a finger in, just to his first knuckle. He withdrew and slipped his other coated finger in, this time to the second knuckle. He began sliding it in and out, going deeper and wiggling it around as he stretched her incredibly tight asshole. He used his other hand and coated them with more of her juices. He replaced them with the wet fingers. He slowly added a second finger and slid it deep into her ass. He stroked his cock, covering it with her cunt juices. He was breathing heavily as he was close to slipping his cock into her ass.

Priya looked over at Leonard and winked at him, "Thank you, I know you told Howard just how to treat my ass. How about you getting up here and let me suck on that luscious cock of yours" You know how I love tasting my own juicy cunt on your cock." She turned her head and smiled back at Howard, "Okay, enough teasing Howard, I think I'm ready, just take it slow." She let out a gasp when she felt the head push past her outer ring and she shook as she felt it slowly slip deeper into her ass. She dug her nails into Raj's chest as she felt the two cocks in her begin to pump in and out of her juicy holes. She pushed her ass back against Howard and leaned down to give him easier access to her butt.

Raj took the opportunity to close his lips around one of her chocolate dipped nipples. He sucked hard on it and heard her whimper out as he bit a little too hard. He combed his fingers through her hair and watched her as she stared up at Leonard. He groaned out as he watched his beautiful sister wrap her lips around Leonard's cum coated cock.

Leonard joined Raj; his fingers ran through her glossy, jet black hair. He tightened his grip when he felt her tongue dance along his shaft, sucking and slurping her cum that lingered on it from their earlier fucking. He didn't know where to look first. He watched her hips grind down on Raj's cock. He knew she came again; it was coating Raj's cock as he slid in and out of her. He looked at her wiggling ass; those luscious cheeks were parted as she accepted Howard's smaller, but just as hard cock in her ass. His gaze moved to her face and she was staring up at him. Those smoky dark eyes were fixed on his and he saw a tiny smile cross her lips, even though they were stretched wide with his cock buried deep in her mouth. He knew he wasn't going to last long. Watching her take three cocks, and having fucked her already, he was close and seeing how she reacted, he knew he was a lucky man. He gripped her hair tighter and groaned out, "Here it comes Priya, you gorgeous, sexy slut. I can't hold off any longer!" He gripped the back of her head and began pumping his hot seed down her throat and into her belly. He saw her eyes grow larger and her throat began swallowing as he sent stream after stream into her mouth. He was spent, he leaned back and left a tiny trail of his creamy cum on her lower lip and down her chin. He slid off the bed and staggered out of the bedroom. He flopped down onto the sofa and after a few minutes, he began dressing. Just as he got his shirt buttoned, there was a knock on the door.

Sheldon stood in the hall and knocked three times, "All my friend, all my friends, all my friends!"

Leonard zipped up his pants and opened the door, "What are you doing here? I thought you were having a party of your own?"

He nodded, "Yes, thank you, I'd love to come in." He closed the door behind him and turned back to Leonard, "I had to leave, they were having fun wrong!" He looked around where is Raj and Howard?"

"Aw, well, the in the bedroom with Priya?"

"Why would they be in there?" Without thinking he pushed open the door and stood there, frozen. He slowly stepped further into the room and closed the door behind him. He looked on as Howard started cumming.

Howard pulled his cock out of Priya and shot his heavy load all over her slender back and tight ass. He slumped down on the bed and looked over at Sheldon. "She's incredible Sheldon, there's more than enough for you too, wanna join us?" He slipped out of the bed and hurried to the adjoining bathroom. He came back out with a warm washcloth and towel.

Priya was cumming again, she jumped when she felt Howard gently wash the cum from her ass and back. She leaned down and kissed Raj and groaned as she felt him releasing his spunk deep into her well-worn pussy. She clung to him and shook all over as another, even more intense orgasm shot through her tiny body.

Sheldon couldn't rip his eyes from her. He was rubbing his huge cock through his pants as he watched Raj cum in his sister. He let out a gasp when he saw her roll off of him and fell to the bed. She was on her back, her legs were parted and a tiny trickle of cum began oozing out of her puffy pussy. As if in a trance, he approached her and pushing her legs further apart, he dropped to his knees and greedily began lapping away at her cum loaded cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers