Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Priya's eyes shot open and she looked down and groaned out, "Oh my God Sheldon, I can't believe you're doing that!" She gripped his head with her tiny hands and crushed his mouth to her oozing pussy. She began thrashing about, humping his face and grinding her well-fucked pussy tight against his active mouth.

Sheldon didn't know what came over him. He sucked and licked at all of the cum that was in there, a mixture of Priya's and Raj's excretions. He had one hand on her belly, trying to hold her steady, while his other hand was busy undoing his pants. He got them open and slid them down, along with his tighty-whities. He had her messy cunt totally clean, he began planting hot kisses up her belly, across her firm titties and ended planting his mouth over hers. He fed her, her own juices and some of Raj's cream.

Priya licked and sucked all she could get at. She crushed his head to hers as she tried to kiss him deeper. She let out a loud grunt as she felt his huge, stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust upward, taking more of his cock into her tiny pussy. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, how fucking large are you?" She clutched at his back, raking her nails along his back and shoulders.

Raj and Howard looked on and as they saw Priya clutching at Sheldon's slender body, humping him with all of her might. They slowly slipped out of the bedroom and joined Leonard in the living room.

Over the next hour, all they heard was a constant moaning and groaning from Priya. Her screams of encouragement nearly made Leonard run in there to break things up, but Raj stopped him, "Leave them be, Leonard. I know my sister, if she didn't want what he was giving her, she would have thrown him out long ago."

In the bedroom, Priya took Sheldon every way possible. They started out missionary, went to doggy. From there they went to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and now she was on her side, taking Sheldon as he was plastered behind her, her upper leg thrown over his leg, taking him as deep as she could. She leaned back and forced her tongue down his throat. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her gorgeous raven locks were covered in sweat, plastered to her head. Pulling her mouth from his, she moved forward and slipped off his cock. She scurried around and sucked at it, "Oh fuck Sheldon, I can't get enough of your gorgeous cock. I gotta taste it, I want you to cum for me, but I want it in my pussy, fuck me doggy again and slam in in as deep and as hard as you can!"

Sheldon was tired, but he, just like Priya couldn't get enough of her luscious pussy. He rolled her over onto her belly and he watched as she climbed to her knees. He gripped his cock and slid it easily into her stretched pussy. He shoved hard, sinking his entre cock into her. He gripped her sweaty tits and clawed at them as he pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He gripped her sweat covered hair and pulled her hard against him. He felt her cumming for the fourth time, her cunt muscles clutching at his cock. He slammed into her one more time and holding it deep, he sent blast after blast into her pussy.

Priya wasn't one to squirt, but when he started filling her and the intense pressure of his load filling her, she lost it and started squirting. She covered the damp sheets with her slimy fluids. She was too weak to kneel any longer. She collapsed to the bed and felt Sheldon's sweaty body trap hers to the mattress. She felt him continue to fill her and it began squirting out from around their tight seal.

It must have been a good five minutes before Sheldon began to soften. He slipped from her still spasming pussy, aftershocks continued to wrack her tiny body. He rolled off of her and he surprised her. He took her by the hand and drew her up into her arms.

She wrapped her weak arms around his neck and she rained tiny kisses all over his neck and cheek. She giggled when she saw where he was taking her. He opened the shower curtain and gently placed her on her feet. He joined her and turned on the water. It was soon hot and steamy. They spent the next ten minutes soaking up the hot, soothing water. After that, they washed one another and she slipped to her knees and sucked him till he shot a hot creamy load all over her face.

Sheldon looked down at the gorgeous, dark skinned beauty, her face and hair coated in his cum. He chuckled, "Looks like I have to start washing you all over again!"

In the living room, Howard left and Leonard and Raj played one of their favorite video games, but still fell asleep waiting for the two of them to come out of the bedroom.

While this was going on, back at Penny's apartment Penny, Bernadette and Amy were in Penny's bedroom as she changed to go out dancing. She pulls a dress out of her closet, "Where do you guys wanna go dancing?"

Bernie, lying flat on her belly on the bed looks up at her, "We were hoping you'd know a place."

Amy added, "Yes, perhaps somewhere packed tightly with young beautiful bodies, sweating and writhing against each other in a glorious orgy of the flesh."

Penny turned back to them, "Oh, yeah, I know that place." She pulls a low neck red dress from the closet and puts it up to her, "What do you think?"

Amy nodded, "That should display enough bosom to attract a new mate or a hungry infant."

Penny frowned, "Okay, let's go through this one more time. Just because Leonard had a new girlfriend, it doesn't mean I need to go out and hook up with some guy."

Bernie looked up at her, "But you could if you wanted to, right?"

She chuckled, "Well, yeah, I guess!"

Bernie started dreaming out loud, "Pick out the hottest guy in the room, take him home, do unspeakable things to him and then kick him to the curb with a smile on his face and teeth marks on his heinie?"

Penny was smiling from ear to ear as she turned to the bathroom to change, "More or less."

Amy called out to her, "What's that like?"

From the bathroom Penny replied, "I don't know, it's fun while you're doing it. And then after it's mostly embarrassment, self-loathing and regret."

Bernie was playing with her hair and rolled onto her back, "I would take that deal alllllllll day long!"

She replied, still in the bathroom, "Yeah, well. It's not gonna happen tonight. You know for the first time in my life, I'm not in a relationship and I'm totally okay with it."

Amy added, "Yeah, you know, if being on your own is new to you, I'd be happy to share some tension-relieving techniques for ladies I've perfected over the years. For example, do you have an electric toothbrush?"

Penny replied, "Uh, no!"

Amy nodded, "You should get one." She held up the snowflake in the plexiglass Leonard gave Penny.

Bernie saw it, "What's that?"

"It appears to be something preserved between two pieces of acrylic."

Penny called out from the bathroom, "Oh, it's a snowflake from the north pole. Leonard gave it to me last year."

Bernie took it from Amy and looked at it, "Oh, God, that is so romantic."

Penny came out in the red dress, it ended at mid-thigh and her huge tits threatened to leap free, "Yeah, it was."

Bernie continued looking at it, "Leonard's really one of a kind."

Penny reached out, "Let me see that." She stared at it for a few seconds, "Oh, screw it. I can deal with a little self-loathing. Let's go find me a heinie to bite."

Amy hopped up as she headed out of the bedroom, "Outstanding, and if we fail we always can stop at CVS and pick you out a nice toothbrush. I call mine Gerard."

Penny walked out first, followed by Amy. Amy was wearing a navy blue wool skirt and matching tights. Above it was a simple blouse and a green button-up sweater. Behind her was Bernadette, dressed in a loose fitting gypsy dress. It had a loose collar, dipping down to show a hint of her large breast, ones that are even larger than Penny's. Her long golden blonde hair was curled and rested atop those magnificent breasts of hers. Bernadette stopped after hearing what Amy said, she looked to Penny and replied, "That's kind of creepy."

Out in the hallway there was loud music coming from Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Penny looked to Amy and Bernadette, "I thought the guys were over at Raj's place."

Bernie nodded, "Howard's there too."

Penny knocked on the door and there wasn't any answer, just loud music and singing. She opened the door and peaked in and standing before the TV was Barry and Zack. Amy saw Zack and exclaimed, "Hoo!" They stepped into the room and Penny called out, "Hey Zack, what's going on?"

"Oh, hi Penny, Sheldon invited us over and when I came back from the beer run, he was gone. Barry here set up the machine and we're having fun on our own, wanna join us?"

She looked to Bernie and Amy and they were both nodding vigorously, Amy remembered seeing him at the bar and she could feel herself beginning to flush and heat up.

Penny turned to Zack, "Sure, why not, save us some time and energy. You said something about beer?"

"Oh, yeah, beer, wine, wine coolers, your choice."

She smiled, 'Oh, yeah, wine cooler please."

They started drinking and more and more and all of a sudden Stuart came dancing out of the bathroom, just a towel around his waist. He saw the ladies and stopped. He was about to turn and run back into the bathroom when Bernie stopped him.

"Hold on Stuart, no need to dress for us!" She turned to Penny, "Remember you saying about a heinie to bite, I just found mine." She came up to him and grabbed his hand and tugged at it and pulled him towards Leonard's room. As she turned the corner, she yanked off his towel and threw it back into the living room.

The other four saw this and started laughing. Penny moved over to Amy and whispered in her ear, I know you have this thing for Zack, wanna have me set it up?"

She looked at Zack and back to Penny she smiled and nodded, "Hooo!"

Penny moved over to Zack and reaching down, stroked his cock and it immediately perked up. She whispered to him, "Do me a favor Zack, take Amy over to my place and fuck the shit out of her. If you do that, next week, I'm yours for the whole weekend!"

His jaw dropped and all he could do was nod. He moved over to Amy and standing before her, he swept her hair from her shoulder. He leaned in and planted a hot, panty scorching kiss on her lips. He pulled back and she was swaying from side to side, "Come on Amy, we can use Penny's apartment, let's get it on!"

She looked to Penny and smiled and waved good-bye as he pulled her towards the door.

Penny looked at Barry, "Remember when you said Penny didn't do anything for you. I'm not Roxanne, I'm still Penny, what do you say Barry?"

He looked her up and down, "Oh forget what I said, in that dress you can be anyone you wanna be."

She giggled, and slid the two straps from her shoulders and the dress hit the floor, "Oops, no dress, but I'm still Penny!" She giggled when he approached her and drew her into his arms and guided her over to the sofa, "Sit here, in Sheldon's spot, wanna get it all messy, PENNY!"

She broke out into a laugh and sitting up began tearing at his pants and shorts as he threw off his shirt. Within seconds Barry was naked and stepping forward, offered her his sizeable cock. It was already leaking and he swayed from side to side and painted her full red lips with his pre-cum.

Penny, sitting in Sheldon's spot, scooted closer and reached out and clutched at his ass cheeks. Her fingers dug into the flesh and pulled him against her. Her mouth opened and she took his entire length into her mouth and throat. She was so adept to sucking cock now; especially after all of the practice she had in Brandon Goldberg office. She held back the urge to cough and gag, he was bigger than Leonard and thicker than Raj. He was just what she needed tonight. He was slightly smaller than Tom's black cock; she managed to take his entire length into her mouth.

She loved it when Barry, gripped her head and held it firm, he began pumping his cock in and out of her hot, wet mouth. He reached down and began mauling those ripe mounds of flesh. He watched as she released his cock and a stream of saliva ran down her chin and between those gorgeous tits. He pushed her back and stepping between her wide-spread legs, he enveloped his cock with her luscious tits. He fucked them furiously and Penny was moaning and groaning wildly.

She pushed him back and flopped down on her back. She spread those shapely legs and pulled him down atop her. She reached down and grabbed his saliva coated cock and guided it to her fat, swollen cuntlips. She thrust upward as Barry shoved forward. She had him balls deep in her before she could even move. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and screamed out, "Fuck me Barry, fuck Roxanne, Penny, whoever you think I am, just don't stop until you fill my slimy cunt with your hot cum!"

Barry saw red and plastered his mouth to hers. He fucked her like a machine; he went on and on and on. He fucked her so hard, she came three times. She was moaning and groaning so loud, Bernadette and Stuart came out to watch after they finished fucking.

Stuart slid over and lifting Penny's sweat covered head, and forced his cum coated cock into her mouth.

Bernadette took a seat across from them; she threw her short, shapely legs over the two arms and fingered her cunt as she watched the two guys finish Penny off.

Barry was covered in sweat. It dripped off him in buckets; he rose up on his hands and slammed into her.

Penny's one leg was off the sofa, on the floor, pushing up, meeting his final thrusts. She screamed around Stuart's cock as Barry filled her with his hot cum. Sending Penny into yet another orgasm. She released Stuart's cock.

Stuart pulled his cock out and stroked it vigorously and letting out a cry like a wounded animal, he spilled his cum all over Penny's face, neck and tits.

Bernadette slipped to the floor and crawled over and pushing both Barry and Stuart out of the way, a naked Bernadette began licking up the cum coated blonde star. She kissed Penny, feeding her all the cum she collected and they swapped it back and forth until it was all swallowed.

Bernadette slid from her and giggled, "I think you'll see Stuart has bite marks of his heinie, how about Barry?"

Penny giggled, "No, but he's still naked, go for it! I do think I'll be doing a lot of self-loathing tomorrow, how about you?"

Barry shook his head, "Sorry ladies, no one is biting my ass!

Penny looked to Bernadette, "So how was Stuart. I know you had him naked before you even reached Leonard's bedroom. Come on, out with it, give me details!"

Bernadette blushed and began giving details of her tryst with Stuart.

She tugged him, totally naked into Leonard's bedroom. She swung him around and pushed him back onto the bed. She stood back and swayed from side to side and as she went to remove her glasses Stuart blurted out, "Please leave them on Bernadette, they are so fucking sexy!"

She giggled and left them on. She swayed from side to side and grabbed hold of both shoulders and pulling on them; the dress gave way and slid off her shoulders and down her arm. It hung up on her huge tits and tugging at it, it fell to her waist. She stepped closer and giggled again, "I left my glasses on, do you want me to leave my bra on too?"

Stuart sat up and rested on his elbows, "Oh no Bernadette, I'm dying to see those luscious mounds of flesh. My mouth is already watering; I can't wait to suck on them."

"Mmmm, I love having my ripe titties sucked on. Okay, I'll take it off!" She reached back and with the flick of two fingers, it slackened and shaking her shoulders, the large cups fell away, releasing those luscious mounds of flesh. She stepped back and catching her large, fat nipples between her fingers, she twisted and pulled at them. She bit her lower lip and groaned out, "See Stuart, I love it rough, can you do that?"

He was drooling and all he could do was nod. "Bring them over her and I'll show you."

She giggled again and stepped back. She pushed her dress off her hips and it floated to the floor. She pulled at the tights and panties and now naked, she petted her tight-lipped pussy and stepped closer. She swayed from side to side, "Are you ready for this Stuart?"

This time, she wasn't quick enough and he caught her and pulled her to the bed. He tugged at her and she climbed up onto the bed willingly. Their lips met and the kissing continued as Stuart pulled Bernadette over on top of him. He groaned out as he entered her, he loved how her tight pussy enveloped his cock. He thrust up into her and watched her huge tits sway above him.

Bernadette pulled her tongue from his mouth and let out a gasp, "I need you to fuck me hard, Stuart. Right now, fuck me hard!"

He nodded; no way was he going to argue with her. He squeezed her tits hard as he thrust up into her as hard as he could. Over and over again his cock slid in her juicy cunt. He rammed it home, nearly lifting her off the bed.

Bernadette leaned down and bit down of his neck, her nails cutting onto his arms and shoulders as he fucked her like a man possessed. Bernadette let out a low moan that got louder and louder, "Yes! Oh yes! Oh yeah, keep it up Stuart, oh God yes!" She came and that was all it took for Stuart to lose it too.

He blew up inside of her, filling her with his cum. He slowly stopped thrusting up into her.

Bernadette kisses him again and she slid from him and rested on his skinny, pasty chest.

Stuart combed his fingers through her lush blonde locks, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "I've wanted to do that for so long now."

She giggled, "How long until you're ready for round two?" Her hand slipped down and closed her tiny fingers around his slimy, cum coated cock. She stroked it lightly, "Mmmm, I can see I won't have to wait long, will I?

Stuart was fascinated with her tits for so long and now they were his. Stuart caressed them, pushing them together, he kissed her nipples. He took one of the hard buds into his mouth and sucked on it. Bernadette moaned as he lightly bit down on her nipple. Stuart lost track of time as he continued to play with her tits, he was in heaven and could have stayed there all evening with his mouth on her funbags but finally Bernie softly pushed his head down lower.

Her pussy looked like it was waxed, not a single hair on it. Stuart traced around the tight lips with his finger and slowly pushed into it. Pulling it out, his finger was coated with a mixture of both of their cum juices. He kissed her thighs and slowly continued to finger her juicy cunt. Her hands were clutching his head as the fingering of her pussy grew faster. He pulled his finger out and replaced it with his tongue. She let out a gasp when his tongue came in contact with her clit. He added a finger and fucked her creamy hole as he increased the pressure, sucking on her clit even harder. He reached up with his other hand and resumed his fascination with her ripe nipples.

Bernadette arched her back while Stuart continued to assault her clit with his tongue. She pinched her nipple and moaned louder. Her moans turned to groans when she allowed him to play with her tits.

His hand dipped down and as she arched her back, he slipped his finger into her gorgeous asshole. Stuart now had two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass as he continued to worry her clit.

Bernadette moaned as she felt her second orgasm of the evening build. Her moans got louder as Stuart worked harder to get her off. She rolled her head from side to side as he now began sucking harder on her clit. That was all Bernie could handle, she came harder than the last time.

Stuart loved how she tasted, a concoction of mostly her cum, and a bit of his from his first orgasm. He crawled up her body as she slowly recovered from her mind-blowing orgasm. His cock, now stiff as a board, he planted it between her huge tits. He looked down at her and saw her smiling up at him. He smiled back at her, "I just love your tits. You have no idea how many times I have jacked off thinking about your tits and how I wanted to fuck them." He slid in and out of the deep cleavage and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck Bernadette, these are fucking incredible!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers