Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

She giggled and bent her head down and her tongue flicked out to catch the head of his cock as it came through her cleavage. She knew it was her greatest asset and she was glad Stuart paid so much attention to them. He fucked her tits faster and faster, her tongue meeting her head with each upward thrust.

Suddenly he stopped and she looked up at him, "I'd love to cream all over them Bernie, but I need to fuck you again first, is that okay?"

She giggled, "You won't get any objections from me Stuart. I know how much you love my tits, but just like you, I'd much rather have you in my pussy. She let out a gasp when he knelt between her legs and watched as he slid the glistening head up and down her tight slit. She thrust upward and moaned out, "Quit teasing me Stuart, just shove it in and fuck me. I need to feel you inside me again." She let out a loud grunt when he shoved in and drove deep into her.

He wanted to savor this fuck, knowing he'd probably never get another chance to ever do it again. He stared down at Bernadette's angelic face as he fucked her, the way her tits swayed and jiggled when he slammed into her, the way she tasted and her intoxicating scent. He wanted to remember everything about her. He had to pinch himself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

Bernadette wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another deep kiss. She could taste their juices on his tongue. She sucked on his tongue as in slid in and out of her mouth, just as his cock was doing to her pussy.

Stuart started fucking her faster and harder, their tongue intertwined in a soul-searching kiss, her tits pressed hard against his chest. He loved how they felt against him and he knew he wasn't going to last too much longer.

All of a sudden, Bernie rolled him over and she was atop him. She giggled as she rolled her hips forward and backward, "My turn again to be on top Stuart!" She switched up through, spinning around; she was facing his feet, as she continued to ride his stiff pole.

Stuart reached out and began caressing her tight, bubble butt. He slowed her thrusts and watched as her hand slid down and began diddling her own clit. He looked into the mirror and watched his cock slide in and out of her juicy cunt as she continued to play with herself. He loved how her big tits bounced up and down as she rode him. He clutched at her ass harder as he saw her fingers speed up on her clit.

Bernadette was close to cumming again. She arched her back and in doing so, gave him access to her treasures again. His hands immediately were all over her tits. She grunted as his fingers plucked away at her nipples again. She bit down on her lip and let out a long groan as she started cumming again.

Stuart knew she was cumming and that pushed him over the top too. Cupping her tits, he thrust up to meet her pussy. Seeing her juicy cunt in the mirror and seeing his cum coated cock sliding in and out, he lost it and began pouring his cream in her. He twisted and pulled hard on her nipples as his cock erupted and came hard in her.

Bernadette rolled off of him and cuddled against him. Their lips met in an intense kiss and after a few minutes, she sat up, "Let's go see what Penny and Barry are doing. If we're lucky maybe we can join them."

Penny was playing with her pussy. Barry and Stuart were sucking on her tits and stroking their cocks as they listened to Bernadette as she relayed the details of her fun with Stuart in the bedroom. "She looked to Stuart, "My, my, I guess I pegged your wrong Stuart, you are a stud!"

He grinned and began to blush as he pulled off her tit. He stood up; his cock was stiff as can be again.

Penny's eyes took it in and she shook her head, "Oh no Stuart, not now. How about the four of us slip into my apartment and see what Zack and Amy are doing."

Barry chuckled, "If I know Zack, he already wore her out and he's either sleeping or empting your refrigerator."

They got dressed and headed over to see them.

While all of this was going on, Zack led the very nervous Amy into Penny's apartment. He guided here to Penny's sofa and urged her to sit down. He went into the kitchen and picked up two glasses. He got himself a beer out of the refrigerator and poured Amy a glass of red wine. He came over to the sofa and put his beer down and handed Amy the wine, "Drink up, Amy. I'm going to give you something Penny told me you wanted for quite a while.

Standing there he removed his jeans and sat down beside Amy. He wasn't wearing any underpants. He smiled down at the doe-eyes Amy, "You wanna touch it?"

She looked at the door, thinking about running out, but didn't.

Zack placed his hand on her knee, sliding slid his hand higher as he turned and brought his face to hers. He planted a soft kiss on her lips and she parted hers. She sucked in her breath as his hand slid higher on her thigh and his fingers brushed her panty-clad pussy. Her legs parted, allowing him easier access.

He leaned into her even more and his tongue pushed into her mouth. She dreamt of this and it excited her even more than she thought it would. She melted against him, all uncertainties, all her worries dissipated. She crushed her lips to his; she flicked her tongue out and danced across his.

Zack pushed her down slowly until she was lying on her back and his body was upon hers. She loved the feel of a big man pressing against her body. His kisses became more urgent and she felt his cock spring up against her thigh.

Amy was shaking, the sexual need in her coursed through her entire body, something very foreign to her. He slid back and found the zipper on the side of her wool skirt. He tugged it down and drew the thick material off of her healthy body. He immediately grabbed the top of her tights and pulled them down, taking her panties with them. They clung to her pussy, she was so wet, and they stuck to her pussy. Her large bush was already matted down with her cunt juices. He lowered his face to her pussy and his tongue darted out, flicking back and forth across her sensitive clit. With a slow lick upward with the flat of his tongue, he sent shivers all throughout Amy's quivering body.

Her hand went to her mouth and she bit down, "Oh myyyyyy Zack, I never..." Her voice failed her as he stabbed at her fleshy cunt, penetrating her. She just let out a loud gasp and fell back against the arm of the sofa.

Zack's tongue moved over her pussy and clit in long slithering strokes, up and down, up and down, using the flat of his tongue. He stiffened his tongue again and again stabbed inward and penetrating her juice laden hole, he shoved it in as deep as he could. He curled his tongue and slowly withdrew it, sending shivers through her body again.

He withdrew and moved up her body and her breathing got heavier. He knew she was expecting it, but she still shook violently as his thick, fat cock penetrated her wet cuntlips. He found great resistance and looked up at her in shock. He stopped and groaned out, "Oh no Amy, don't tell me, are you?"

She nodded vigorously and bit down on her lower lip. Before he could react or pull out, she reached down and grabbed his hips and forced him to penetrate her hymen. It gave way rather easily, "She groaned out, "I technically was a virgin, but my electric toothbrush, I call Gerard weakened it from all of the action I gave it."

Zack bit his lip; that was the funniest thing he ever heard, but didn't want to embarrass her by laughing. He buried his face in her neck and tried to keep from snickering. He began moving in her and her pussy parted and he pushed past the inner lips and sank into her. He raised his head and his mouth came down on hers and he kissed her deep. He suppressed the laugh and was now eager to proceed. He felt her cunt stretch around his thick cock as he pushed inward. The stretching brought tension and she stiffened.

Amy moaned into Zack's mouth as she felt Zack's huge cock begin to slide in even deeper, filling her totally. She was glad he went slow, allowing her to get accustomed to it. She moaned, raising her hips and reaching down, cupped his ass cheeks. She wanted all of him in her now.

Zack's huge cock filled her and scraped deep in her womb. He pushed in deeper and he felt her flinch when he bottomed out, scraping her cervix and he knew he was totally in her when his belly pressed against hers.

Amy closed her eyes, and held her breath as she got used to his length and girth. Just as she got comfortable with it, he began to withdraw. The sliding, emptying sensations pulled at her cunt walls, causing her to whimper out. She didn't want it to leave, it felt incredible. She tensed up; waiting for him to slide in in deeper and faster, but once again, he slid it in slowly. When he was firmly imbedded in her again, his mouth covered hers again, his lips and tongue closed around hers, causing their bodies to be locked together above and below.

Zack was turning her body into mush. His cock and tongue moved in unison, as his cock slid back, so did his tongue. When he slid his cock back in deep, he did the same with his tongue.

Amy's toes curls, she never, ever felt anything like this. She wondered why Penny tossed him to the curb. Her mind went blank; all she could think about was the sensations of his cock and tongue. Her senses took over; all she could feel was his cock. It sent electric shocks through her body. She clutched at Zack's shoulders, thrusting her hips upward, meeting his downward thrusts. She locked her hips to him and ground against him. She exploded and felt like she was torn into a million tiny pieces and they slowly floated back down to the sofa.

Zack felt her drenching his cock with her orgasmic fluids and he couldn't hold off any longer. His cock spurted into her, sending his scalding creamy wetness into her. His thick, heavy seed coated her entire pussy, putting out the fire that was smoldering for many years; he finally put out the fire.

Amy clutched at his hard body as she welcomed all he was giving her. Her pussy needed to be quenched and she raised her hand to his forehead and gently swept a few stray curls back.

After a few minutes, Zack drew Amy up to a sitting position, "Put yours arms around my neck!" She did as she was told and he lifted her like a feather and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and stripped off her sweater and blouse. Her bra floated away and Zack started in on her all over again. He took her missionary, doggy and cowgirl.

When Amy was on top of Zack, riding his huge cock, her once, straight neatly combed hair, it was now flying all about her body. She ground her pussy against him with every downward thrust. She loved how he played with her large, heavy breasts and when he change positions again, both of them on their sides, Zack behind her, pumping in and out of her well-fucked cunt; she smiled as she stared up at Penny, Bernadette, Barry and Stuart. She screamed out as she came again.

Zack filled her for the third time and he waved up at Penny, "Hey, how you doing, what are you guys up to?"

Amy giggled; she now knew why Penny dumped him. He was a god in bed, but a total airhead anywhere else. She looked up at Penny, "I now know what it's like to be embarrassed and have self-loathing. Not bad, but I don't know if I'd like a steady diet of it."

They all laughed as they threw off their clothes and joined Zack and Amy on the tiny bed.

*****

Without a doubt the series resets after these unusual episodes. I couldn't have Penny being a movie star or Sheldon having sex with Priya. Hope you enjoyed it, sorry it ran a little long, but once I started I couldn't stop. The Series resets with Season 4 episode 18.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers