Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

He didn't have to be asked twice. He leaned forward and closed his lips around the juice covered nipple. He sucked hard and slurping echoed through the room. He flicked his tongue against the entire aeroule.

Bernadette let out a grunt and grabbed his head and crushed it against her swollen tit. She pushed hard, trying to stuff more of her tit flesh into his mouth. She couldn't wait to feel both of their mouths on her at the same time. She stroked Leonard's hair and breathed out, "Suck it harder Leonard, bit it, make me scream!"

He did as she asked and she screamed out and started cumming. Her entire body shook from her first orgasm. She pulled her tit from Leonard's mouth and quickly spun around in Priya's embrace. She kissed Priya fiercely; shoving her tongue deep in her mouth. She loved how their tits molded to each other's. Her hands went down to Priya's gorgeous bare ass and pulled her harder to her pussy. She continued kissing Priya and let out a squeal when she felt Leonard's hands on her hips. She loved how he buried his face between her plush ass cheeks and shoved a tongue in between them when he parted them. She let out a gasp when he slapped them hard over and over again and she was close to cumming again. She looked over Priya's shoulder and locked eyes with Howard, "Pull it out Honey, stroke it for me. I wanna see you shoot your cum all over your fist."

Leonard wanted more of her and he chuckled. He had to give Priya a real good fuck later, thanking her for setting Bernie up for the two of them to fuck the hell out of her. He slapped her ass several more times and he licked his lips. He saw how Bernie reacted, pushing her ass back against him. He ran his hands over her hips and down her thighs. He pushed her legs apart; he wanted easier access to her pussy. He buried his mouth in her ass, stabbing at her starred hole. His hands slid up and down her lush thighs and he made contact with her tight lipped pussy. He slid one finger inside of her. Twisting it around, he located her fleshy g-spot and he rubbed the pad of his finger from side to side over it. He felt her hump his finger and he slowly withdrew it and slid it into her asshole. He felt her clamp down on his finger and she started to cum again. Leonard pulled his finger out of her ass and Bernie groaned out, she wanted it there. He chuckled, "Priya, I think Bernadette is ready for more. I wanna see you lick her and have her cum all over your face."

Bernadette let out squeal and all of a sudden she was pushed to the sofa and Leonard was beside her. She leaned over and kissed him and forced her tongue into his mouth. She allowed him to pull her legs apart. She tore her mouth from his and looked down as Priya urged her legs further apart.

Priya's dark hands slid up and down Bernie's widespread legs. She leaned forward and allowed her hot breath to cover her tight lipped pussy. She stared up into Bernie's sky blue eyes. She saw her heavy breasts heaving as her breathing had become labored. She licked her lips, "My God Bernadette, your pussy is so pretty. I can't wait to taste it directly from the source." Priya started planting wet kisses up the inside of Bernie's thighs. Her mouth reached Bernie's pussy and she heard Bernie moan and she fell back against the back of the sofa. Her tongue flicked out and drew in a string of her juices into her mouth. She darted out and uncovering her pearly clit, she flicked it back and forth and Bernie, crushed Priya's mouth to her juicy cunt.

Priya added a finger, a lot smaller than Leonard's but it felt good and she humped her pussy harder against Priya's hand and mouth. She went back to Bernie's clit and sucking on it, she felt a flood of cream oozing out, she came again.

Bernie's eyes darted from Leonard and back down to Priya. She watched as Leonard stood and began removing his clothes. She let out a gasp when Leonard dropped his boxers. She was used to Howard's small cock and seeing Leonard's thick, fat cock, she let out a gasp. She couldn't wait to see how it felt inside of her, stretching her tiny pussy. Looking back down to Priya, she loved how pretty her face was. She stroked Priya's glossy black hair as it swished from side to side over her white thighs. She loved how Priya's tiny pink tongue parted her lips and stabbed into her pussy. She tried to keep her eyes open and watch, but when Priya's dark red lips closed around her clit and suck, they closed and she shook through yet another orgasm. She was weak, cumming three times in such a short time. Opening her eyes again, she combed her fingers though Priya's hair, "Oh fuck Priya, you are incredible, no one ever ate my pussy like that; that feels soooooooo fucking good!"

Priya was turned on even more when she heard Bernie say that. She buried her face in Bernie's pussy and sucked harder. She added a second finger in her pussy and twisting it around, she located her g-spot, just like Leonard did earlier. She stroked and prodded her spongy flesh.

Bernie began bucking wildly, thrashing around on the edge of the cushion, she screamed out, "Holy fuck Priya, more, more, don't stop!" She shivered and tensed up when she felt Priya shove one of her cum coated fingers up her puckered hole and began fucking her asshole and pussy at the same time.

Priya gathered up Bernie's legs and threw them over her shoulder and after a moment, she grabbed them and pushed them back, bending Bernie over in two. She had Bernie's knees alongside her head and Priya started viciously fingering both holes at the same time.

Bernie was gasping for air, her entire body quivered and sweat was pouring out of every pore and she let out a scream and came yet again. She clawed at Priya and yelled out over and over again, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again, no, no more Priya, I gotta rest, oh fuck, fuck, I can't stop, it's so fucking intense!"

Priya slowed her fingering and pulled out of her ass. She gently lapped at her juicy cunt, licking up all of the cream that oozed out. She sat back and slowly rose to her feet and leaned over; kissed Bernie on the mouth, she allowed Bernie to lick her own juices from her lips and chin.

Leonard stood off to one side, he was stroking his fat cock, he couldn't believe how hot the two women were. He turned to Howard and chuckled, "So Howard, what do you think?"

Howard had a sly smile on his lips. His flaccid cock was still in his fist; his cum covered his hand and was dripping onto the floor. He let out a long breath of air, "That was without a doubt the most fucking amazing things I've ever seen. I never knew Bernie could cum so many times in such a short amount of time."

Leonard chuckles, "Not so bad huh, but we've only started with Bernadette. I'm going to fuck the shit out of her and make her cum like she never came before; just wait and see!" Leonard gripped his cock and moved over to Bernadette. Priya grabbed her by the arm and sat her up. She combed her tousled hair from her face and gripping her hair, she pulled her head towards Leonard's cock, "I wanna see you suck him off Bernadette!" Her hand slid down her head to her neck and urged her forward.

Bernie reached out and gripped Leonard's cock. Her tiny fingers didn't meet when her fingers closed around his thickness. She opened her mouth and took in as much as she could. She looked down and let out a gasp, she only had half of him in her mouth. She bounced her head up and down, trying to work more of him into her mouth.

Leonard looked down at her, he removed her glasses and tossed them to Howard, "Come on Bernadette, open up, take more; work those lush lips on my thick, fat cock!"

Bernie squealed and pushed her head down on his cock. She fought down the urge to gag as she took him further into her mouth. She yanked her head back, drawing in more air into her lungs. She turned to Priya and cupped the back of her head, "Come here and give me some sugar!" She kissed Priya, and shoved her tongue into her mouth. She pulled back and turned back to Leonard. She circled her tongue around the fat tip. She smiled when she saw it twitch and bounced. She caught it in her mouth and began bobbing up and down, taking more and more into her mouth with each bob. She wrapped her tiny fist around the base and stroked him and sucked him in unison. She flicked her tongue all over the tip, licking all of the pre-cum that oozed out. "Do you want me to continue Leonard? I want to taste your cum, but I also want to feel this thick cock in my tiny pussy."

Leonard tenderly swept a stray lock of hair off her cheek, "I'm torn too Bernadette. I'd love nothing more than to paint that pretty face of yours with my cum, but I also want to feel my cock sink into that tight pussy of yours. You squeezed my finger when I finger-fucked you. I can just imagine what you can do with my cock. There's one other thing I wanna see."

She smiled slyly at him, she lapped at his cock and pulled back, "And what is that Leonard?" She rolled her tongue around his cockhead and she giggled when she heard him let out a groan.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and playfully slapped her cheek with it, "Well, Priya made you cum several times, I'd like to see you do the same to her."

Priya laughed out loud, "Mmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing that too!" Priya stood up and put her hand out to Bernadette. When she took it, Priya pulled her to her feet, "Let's take this someplace more comfortable! I think you're going to love the large bed Raj has in his bedroom."

Once there Bernadette took control, she pushed Priya towards the bed, "Lie down on the bed and put one of those large pillows under that gorgeous ass of yours." She did as Bernadette instructed and Bernie crawled up onto the bed and straddled Priya. She planted her tight lipped pussy directly over Priya's dark, fat lipped cunt. She starts grinding against hers and watched as Priya started to play with her own titties. Bernie shook her head and slapped her hands away, "Let me do that Priya, just lay back and enjoy, it's your turn to cum multiple times.

Bernie sat up a little and smiled down at Priya and then she reached down and began rolling those dark, stiff nipples between her tiny fingers. She started out gently, but pinched every few seconds, causing Priya to roll her head about and arch her back, trying for even more action. Bernie leaned down and captured one nipple between her swollen lips and began to gently lap at them and alternate sucking and nipping at the ripe bud. She felt Priya's hands come up and fist her golden locks and crush her face harder to her firm tits.

Priya rolled her head from side to side, she panted wildly, "Oh yes Bernie, more, I want more, bite them!" She groaned out when Bernie did and she humped up against Bernie's lush thighs as she tried to cause friction on her aching pussy.

Bernie lifted her hips slightly and pushed one of her hands down between their two bodies. She ran her fingers through the thick folds of Priya's juicy cunt and when she saw Priya spread her legs even more, she found her juicy hole and slowly slid two fingers up into her tight cunt. She drew them out and used her own juices to tease and roll Priya's stiff clit. She went back to fucking her hole and then back to her clit. She did this over and over and over again. She pushed three fingers deep into Priya and holding it here, she watched Priya ride her fingers as she thrusted up and down against her tiny fingers. Bernie felt her own juices running down her thighs and she desperately needed to feel Leonard sink his cock in her pussy.

Bernie was beside herself, she suddenly felt possessed and wanted to cum and wanted Priya and Leonard to cum all over her too. She pulled her face from Priya's cunt and growled out, "Now Priya, I want you to cum all over my face while I eat your pussy!" She resumed lapping away at her lips and flicking her tongue across her clit. Priya grabbed hold of Bernadette's tousled locks and pushed her face harder against her weeping pussy. She screamed out in her Indian voice, "Come on Bernadette, stop teasing me, suck it hard, lick it like you mean it, stop being so fucking gentle and use me, fuck me harder!"

Bernadette was on her elbows, her hands are extended and she uses her thumbs to part her dark, fleshy lips. She blew on the juicy hole and leaning in, licked directly above her hooded clit. She moved down and drew it slowly in between her lips. She started sucking lightly and slowly drew it in harder and harder and soon she was sucking on it as hard as she could. She smiled to herself when she felt Priya clawing at her head and neck, trying to apply even more pressure. She looked to the side and saw both Leonard and Howard beside the bed, watching her make love to Priya's pussy.

Bernie pulled away from Priya's pussy briefly. She wiggled her bubble butt from side to side and looked up at Leonard. "How about you stick that big fat cock in me while I get your girlfriend off." She looked up at Priya and giggled, "I'm not going to let you cum until he sticks that cock in me, so it's up to you Priya!" She dropped her head again and lapped away lazily at her juicy cunt.

Priya thrust her hips up, trying to make greater contact, "God damn you Leonard; get on the bed and fuck this slut or we're through!"

Bernie started tongue-fucking Priya harder as she felt Leonard crawl up and grab hold of her hips. She sucked in her breath and tried not to tighten up, but she can't control her involuntary muscles. She felt Priya's thighs clamp on her head as she raced towards an orgasm. Bernie let out a cry as Leonard slapped her ass again like before and before she could react, he drove his cock hard and fast into her. She clutched at his cock, but he shoved forward, impaling her with his shaft. She sucked hard on Priya's clit and she knew she was cumming.

Priya drenched Bernadette's face with her long awaited orgasm and she twisted her own nipples as she thrust her hips upward, grinding her quivering cunt hard against Bernie's lips and tongue.

Bernie was overwhelmed by what happened. She lapped away at the cream oozing out of Priya's cunt; she drank as much down her throat as she could. At the same time, she's wiggled her ass, wanting Leonard to fuck her now that he was buried in her pussy. She could feel his cock throbbing in her as he held it in there, not moving. She pulled her cum stained face from between Priya's slick thighs and looked back to Leonard, and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out, "What the fuck are you waiting for, Leonard, fuck me, I need to cum and I want you to fill me up with your hot cum!"

He smiled down at her, ""I'll fuck you Bernadette, but the more you suck on Priya's cunt and make her cum, the more I'll fuck you, got it?"

She didn't reply, she turned back and attacked Priya's pussy once again. She used her mouth, tongue and fingers. She drove her fingers in and out of Priya and a smile crossed Priya's lips as she fell back to the bed and squeezed her eyes shut and took in the exquisite feeling coursing through her tiny body.

Bernadette started groaning when she felt Leonard begin to fuck her harder. She stopped licking for a second as she took in the amazing feeling of his cock sliding in and out. She felt the thick veins on his cock, scraping against the tender flesh of her inner walls.

Bernadette felt Priya's pussy clench and her hips thrust up against her mouth, she knew she was cumming again soon. Bernie concentrated on her clit and shoving her fingers into her again and petted her g-spot, she knew she had her.

Priya thrashed about on the bed. Her long black hair covered her face and chest. She tensed up and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Bernie, yes, right there, oh fuck I'm cumming!" She twisted and pulled roughly on her own nipples and started squirting, bathing Bernadette's face with her cum.

Leonard slapped Bernadette hard on the ass, "Okay, I promised you a good fucking if you made Priya cum, you did that, so now you get yours!" He began pounding her pussy as hard as he could. His balls slapped against her clit and turned her on even more. He held her steady as she ground her hips against him and she screamed out as his thick cock scraped against the inner walls, striking her g-spot over and over again. He was a fucking god, pounding in and out of her. He was unrelenting and felt her pussy stretch around his expanding cock.

Priya pulled out from under Bernadette and reached down and played with her clit. She used her other hand to reach under her and twist one of her ripe nipples.

Bernadette was over the top; she screamed out and came all over Leonard's thrusting cock. She squirmed around and captured Priya's mouth and she planted a hard, soul-searching kiss on her lips. She tore her lips from Priya's and went immediately into an even stronger orgasm when Leonard shoved two fingers up her ass as he continued to pound her pussy. The erotic sounds coming from Bernie's squishing pussy spurred him on even more. She was making gurgling noises deep in her throat she her second orgasm make her entire body tingle.

She looked up and Howard was standing beside the bed. He had his cock in his hand and he was stroking it as fast as he could. He let out a loud grunt and closing his eyes, he started cumming. He painted Bernadette's face with his heavy, hot load. It dripped down her chin and landed on Priya who was still playing with Bernie's clit. He staggered back and feel to the floor.

Bernie felt another orgasm building deep in her belly. She felt Leonard slam into her now; her cunt was so sloppy, she wanted him to cum, just like he had both Priya and her cum. She worked her hips over his cock, she groaned out as he slapped her ass again.

Leonard was fucking her like a machine, he yelled out, "Keep working those hips Bernie, keep working it on my cock. I can't believe how tight your pussy is."

Bernadette is grunting again as Leonard pumped in and out. Her tits are swaying and her nipples were tight and hard from the friction rubbing against Priya's tight body. She looked up at Priya, "Please, play with my tits, squeeze them, I'm so close."

All of a sudden Leonard screams out, "Both of you get on your fucking knees. I wanna paint both of your faces with my cum!"

Bernie let out a grunt when she felt him pull out and her cunt throbbed, but she spun around on knelt before Leonard. Priya joined her and turned her face towards her. Priya licked Howard's cum that was still clinging to her chin. She fed it to Bernie and turned back to Leonard. Bernie stared up at Leonard's fat cock. It was covered in her juices and she wanted to taste it. She was amazed she was able to take that fat cock in her tiny pussy.

Priya leaned in and cupped his balls in her tiny hand and started sucking on the shiny cum coated tip.

Leonard groaned out, "Yeah Priya, just like that, suck it, I'm so close to cumming!"

Bernie pushes Priya out of the way, "I wanna do that, you get him all the time, I wanna suck it!" She opened her mouth as wide as she could and allowed Leonard to push her head down on his cock, this time forcing his entire cock into her mouth. Her eyes watered and she started to gag, but she still tried to take it all and lick away at it with her tongue.

Leonard was beside himself, he growled out, "God damn-it Bernadette, suck it hard!" He released her head and Priya opened her mouth wide and took him into her mouth and throat in one swift move. Her tongue flicked out and lapped away at his nut sack. Her hands clutched at his tight ass and held him tight to her face.

Priya tore her mouth off his cock and held it, stroking it up and down at a blinding speed. Suddenly Leonard starts to shake and hot, thick spurts of his cum hit Priya and Bernadette's face and tits. Priya opened her mouth and she pumped his cock to get more of his cum and she did, it coated her tongue. Priya turned to Bernadette and kissed her. Leonard's cum was on her tongue and it mixed with Bernadette's cum and both of their saliva. They kissed each other back and forth, slurping Leonard's cum between their mouths.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers