Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Hoard was standing beside the bed and yelled out, "Both of you, don't swallow, turn this way and open your mouths. I want this picture and I want it blown up on my bedroom wall!"

Priya slid off the bed and grabbed Bernadette's hand, "Come on, let's go clean up." She led Bernie into the bathroom where they wash their faces and tits. Priya turned to Bernie and pulled her into a tight hug. "That was fun, I've wanted to get between those luscious thighs of yours ever since I met you and these tits, God, I just wish mine were half as large."

The two of them made their way back into the living room. The guys were dressed and all of a sudden both Priya and Bernadette were a little self-conscience. They grabbed their clothes and headed into the bedroom to dress. When they came out, Bernadette checked her phone and there were several messages from Amy. She was frustrated; she started typing, "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M DONE BEING YOUR SPY. I JUST FINISHED HAVING THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE WITH LEONARD AND PRIYA, WHILE HOWARD WATCHED, CALL YOU LATER! NO MORE TEXTS TODAY PLEASE!"

When Amy read it to Penny, both of them nearly fell over from shock.

While all of this was happening, Raj and Sheldon went to the donut shop so Raj could test out his new drug he took. When he got there, he spotted a good looking brunette. He stopped in front of her and just stood there.

She looked up from her computer and stared at him, "Can I help you?"

He took a deep breath and started talking, "Forgive me for staring, but you're very beautiful."

She flashed him a big smile, "Thank you! That's a great accent. Where are you from?"

"India!"

"Oh, cool, I've always wanted to go there."

"It's a beautiful country, you'd love it. May I join you?"

He took her by surprise, "Uh, okay, sure, why not?"

He took a seat, "My name is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. And this is my friend, Dr. Sheldon Cooper."

She looked up at him, "Hi!"

Sheldon stood by, "Oh there's no need to interact with me, I'm just here to observe.."

She looked to Raj, "What's he observing?"

"We're scientists, we observe everything." He turned to Sheldon, "Here, go buy yourself a scone." He handed Sheldon some money and turned back to the lady, "And what is your name?"

She chuckled, "Angela (Tiffany Dupont)."

Raj nods, "Oh, derived from the word "angel", appropriate."

She chuckles again, "You're cute."

All of a sudden Raj stands up and pulls off his shirt and sweater all together.

Angela blurts out, "What are you doing?"

He smiles down at her, "Oh, just getting comfortable. So how long have you lived in Los Angeles? I bet you're an actress." He kicks off his shoes and removes his pants. "If not, you should be, you have a very expressive face."

She gets up to leave and he grabs her by the wrist and tugs at it and pulls her into the backroom of the donut shop. He grabs her by the waist and picking her up, plants her on a nearly desk. He stands back and drops his shorts and smiles at her, Ta-da!" he throws his hands up in the air.

All of a sudden Angela's jaw drops and stares at his thick cock. She's in a trance and slid off the desk and fell to her knees. She grabbed hold of his cock and opened her mouth, she swallowed it whole. She groaned out as she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She pulled it out, stroked it several times and popped it back in her mouth. She looked up at him with her amber eyes and smiled. It wasn't easy seeing him stretching her lips tight around his thick cock. Angela reached down and grabbed the bottom of her blouse, pulled it up and over her head. She wrapped her firm tits around his cock and letting a large gob of spit roll off her tongue, it landed on his cock. She enveloped his cock with her tits and stroked him with them several times. She let them go and moaned out, "I don't know what's come over me, but I need you to fuck me, fuck me now and fuck me hard!" She stood up, pulled down her jeans and panties and spun around. She leaned over the desk and threw her long hair over her shoulder, "Come on Raj, fuck me, fuck me till I cum all over that gorgeous cock of yours!"

Raj stepped forward, fisting his cock; he stared down at her trim body and scooting closer, lined his fat cock up with her slimy pussy. He thrust forward and slid easily into her dripping pussy. He never fucked like this before, standing up, but he quickly caught on and picked up the pace. His hands slipped around and cupped her swaying tits. He mauled them and releasing them, gathered up her long brown hair. He pulled back on it and she came up too. Their lips met and they kissed like two long lost lovers.

Angela tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "I'm cumming Raj, keep going, fuck me harder, yes, yes, oh fuck me, I'm there!" She fell to the desk and pushed back as her entire body shook and she lay there.

Raj was close too, he felt her tighten around his cock and all of a sudden felt a gush of her cream covering his cock. He pounded into her faster and deeper and pushing forward one more time, he ground his hips to her pert ass and filled her with his cum. He fell against her and slowly slipped out.

Angela pushed him back as she tried to stand. He fell out of her. She smiled weakly at him and began to dress. That was amazing Raj, but if you ever see me here again, turn and walk away, my boyfriend is 6'8" and plays linebacker for the San Diego Chargers." She finished dressing and walked out.

Raj strutted out of the backroom, Sheldon was sitting there eating a scone and looked at the naked Raj, "Well how did it go? Did the drug work?"

He smiled, "Yep, she loved my penis, but I don't think I should have taken my clothes off!"

Sheldon nodded, "I think you're right, better not take any more of those pills. Come on, get dressed and drive me home."

A couple days later, Howard keeps thinking back at how Priya and Leonard fucked his girl. He caught up with her and pulled her aside, "We're getting married soon. I think we need to tell our parents."

"I'm good with telling my parents, how about your mother?"

"That's the thing, I have a lunch date set up with you and my mother, you need to meet her and if all goes well, I'll tell her."

"Okay, but I'm a little afraid of her."

Howard chuckled, "She's harmless, just don't get your fingers too close to her while she's eating." He laughed again.

Later that night, he came home and his mother was in the bathroom. "Hey mom, what did you think of Bernadette?"

"She's a lovely girl, cute as a button."

"That's good to hear because I've got some news. Bernadette and I are getting married." There wasn't a sound from her in the bathroom. He called out to her, "Ma? You too busy bearing down? Ma? All of a sudden he heard a thud, like she fell off the toilet. "Oh my god, Ma? Stand back, I'm gonna break down the door." He slammed into it, but it didn't budge. He had to call the paramedics to free her.

Back at the apartment, Leonard and Penny came rushing into the laundry room to get Sheldon and hurry to the hospital to check on Howard's mother.

They were all in the waiting room to see how she was. Bernadette got the impression from Howard that she had a heart-attack after he told his mother that Bernadette and he were getting married.

Priya and Raj entered and Penny was getting coffee and the two of them started talking. She tasted the horrible coffee and turned to Priya, "What do you say we head down to the cafeteria and get some real coffee.

Priya nodded, "Sounds good." She looked to Leonard, "You want anything from the cafeteria? We're going to get some fresh coffee."

"No thank you, I'm too upset for anything right now."

They headed down and as they rode down in the elevator Penny turned to Priya, "I really don't want coffee, do you?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "No not really, what I really could go for is a nice chilled glass of wine."

"Hey that sounds amazing the Cheesecake Factory is not far from here wanna go there?"

"No, not really, but Raj's apartment is just around the corner and you know Raj, he has to have alcohol in his place or he can't talk to women if one comes knocking. Like that would ever happen."

"That's a great idea, I'll drive."

They got there in nothing flat and Priya pulled out a bottle and two glasses, "I thought I'd never be able to be in the same room with you and feel comfortable, but after talking with you one on one, I can say for sure, I'm still not really comfortable."

"Right back at you Priya, I wasn't sure it this was a good idea, but the talk of wine changed that. Hit me again."

After half an hour they were into their second bottle of wine and Penny started looking good to Priya. She had a great time with Bernadette and wondered what it would be like with Penny.

Penny felt her heart pounding as she finished her wine. She went for the bottle and Priya leaned in and kissed her. Her lips tasted like wine and Priya thrust her tongue into her mouth and Penny met it with her own.

Priya gave her another kiss and then pushed her blonde hair aside and kissed her on the neck. Her teeth nipped at her tender flesh and Penny felt a shutter course through her body. Priya took her time; she wasn't sure how Penny would react. She refilled Penny's glass and Penny drank it between her insistent kisses.

Priya was wearing a two piece charcoal grey pantsuit with a starched white dress shirt beneath it. She reached up and began unbuttoning her own blouse. She opened them all and pulled the blouse apart. She wasn't wearing a bra beneath it and looked into Penny's glassy green eyes, "Do you like my breasts, Penny?"

Penny licked her licks and nodded, "I always thought you had a great figure, I've wondered how they would look without those stuffy work clothes you wear. They really look nice and firm."

Priya chuckled, "Help yourself!"

Penny was a little nervous, but she reached out and slid the jacket and blouse off her shoulders. She was amazed how firm they were and how high they stood. She was fascinated by the dark, button nipples and her breasts looked larger on her petite frame. Penny sat back and thought, compared to hers, my tits are soft, large and white. As for Priya, hers were sleek, dark and brown, and almost savage looking. She was itching to feel them, they were not as large as her own, not as rounded, but again hers were softer. She leaned in, she wanted to taste them. She licked at one of her hard brown nipples and then she sucked it gently into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while gently, while Priya combed her fingers though her long blonde hair.

Priya called out in a husky voice, "Bite them a little Penny."

Penny didn't bite hard, but she made sure she could feel her teeth scraping. She bit down and sucked one tit and then moved to the other. It was rather easy seeing they were seated side by side, and were about the same height.

Priya was getting more and more worked up as Penny sucked on her tits. She knew Penny could feel the heat coming off her body. "Oh yeah Penny, yes, just like that, suck'em and bite'em!" She threw her head back as Penny kissed between the twin dark mounds and slid lower to her belly button. She twisted in her seat.

Penny stood up and pushed her back on the sofa. She slowly slid to her knees and reaching up, she unfastened her pants and tugged them off her shapely legs. She immediately moved down between her legs and began planting hot kisses on her thighs. Priya was putty in Penny's hands. She moved up and kissed Priya's pussy through her tiny black lace panties. She smiled when she heard Priya groan and she felt her hand on the back of her head.

Priya arched her back and groaned out, "Oh please, please don't make me wait!"

Penny smiled up at her and she had every intention of giving her what she wanted. Penny kissed her again and licked her. Her panties were wet from her dripping juices. Priya arched her back as she tried to get her tongue inside her. She pulled back slightly and giggled, "I don't think I'll be able to do anything to you through these panties."

Priya threw her hips up and reaching down, she tore her own panties down and off. She immediately spread her legs wide and held her breath. She put her hands on Penny's head and pulled her towards her aching pussy. She groaned out as Penny's tongue landed on her pussy, "Oh yessssssssss, yes, right there!"

Penny parted those plump pussy lips with her tongue and tasted her sweet juices. She slipped her hands up the back of her thighs to lift her up slightly and then she pushed her tongue a little deeper into her quaking pussy.

Priya stared down at the top of Penny's blonde hair nestled between her outstretched dark thighs. She spread them wider as she planted the heels of her feet on the cushion and spread them wider.

Penny didn't rush, she explored her pussy with her tongue and she felt Priya tremble. She felt her jump when her tongue brushed her clit. She swallowed more of her juices as they gushed out. She slipped her hands even farther underneath Priya and cupped her tight, tiny ass. She lifted her and stabbed her tongue in and out of her like a tiny, wet cock. She was rewarded with even more cunt juices.

Penny started thrusting her tongue at her clit again, trying to get just the right angle on her hard little bud until she knew she was driving Priya insane.

Priya's body jerked so violently that she almost pushed Penny over onto her back.

Penny held on and attacked her pussy with even harder tongue lashing and sucking. Her mouth was flooded with Priya's juices and she held on as Priya thrashed around even more.

Priya's feet slipped off the sofa and she clamped her thighs around her head. She squeezed her head hard and tensed up as she exploded, sending even more of her juices into Penny's active mouth. She grabbed Penny's blonde head and pulled it back, "No more, please, no more. You have no idea how great that was. You're an incredible pussy licker Penny!"

Penny sat back and all of a sudden, something changed in their relationship. It was so subtle; she didn't even realize it then. She was aware that Priya seemed less harsh, less intimidating and gentler.

Priya stood up on shaky legs and pulled at Penny's arm, she led her into the bedroom. Once in there she began to undress Penny. She pulled her large oversized top over her head. Her hands went around her and unfastened her bra. Her lips closed around one of Penny's larger, softer, pinker nipples and sucked on it till it grew stiff and perked up. She kissed her way downward and kneeling before her, she opened her jeans and pulled them off along with Penny's panties. She buried her face in her juicy pussy and began licking and sucking like a starved kitten. She ate away and before long she had Penny shaking and exploding in her first orgasm.

Penny wrapped her legs around Priya as she continued to lick her and when she finally released her, Priya turned around and they were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. They lazily explored one another and slowly the intensity grew and before long they were both cumming again.

Penny drew her up to her and hugged and kissed her, tasting her own juices on Priya's lips. They kissed and caressed one another. Penny swept the dark hair from her face and kissed her dark lips, "We better head back, I know Leonard is probably worried about you."

She chuckled, "He's most likely worried more about you than I, but after today, I think I wouldn't mind sharing him with you. Come on, let's head back."

Back at the hospital the doctor came in and told Howard that his mother wanted to speak to the little catholic girl.

Penny and Priya were walking down the hospital hall with coffee they thought they better get before going back into the waiting room. Penny took a sip of her coffee, "Wanna talk about crazy mothers? Leonard's mom wouldn't give him any sort of approval growing up."

Priya also had a piece of pizza, she was famished after all the sex she had with Penny, "Oh the poor thing."

"It makes him desperate to please women. That's why the foreplay goes on and on."

Priya chuckled, "It does, doesn't it?"

"It's like he's trying to win a prize. A word of advice, don't ever doze off. You will never hear the end of it."

They entered the waiting room and Leonard looked to them, "Where were you so long?"

Penny chuckled, "There was a long line and we started chatting."

Leonard let out a nervous chuckle, "That's nice. What about?"

"We were just comparing notes about how you are in the sack." They all started laughing.

Bernadette went in and after a few minutes she came out. Howard ran over to her, "Hey, how did it go?"

She was pissed and stared him down, "You're a putz! You know what that means?"

He let out a nervous chuckled, "Yeah, do you?"

"Your mother taught it to me. She thinks she got food poisoning from that deli and she just wanted to make sure I was okay."

"And are you?"

"No, because I'm engaged to a putz. You let me believe I was the reason she had a heart attack."

"Well, based on the available evidence--"

"SHUT UP! She said I'm a wonderful girl and you're lucky to have me." She turned and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?"

All of a sudden she turned and yelled back in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice, "To the toilet! Is that okay with you?"' Howard turned to the rest of the group, "Is it just me or does she sound sexy when she's angry?"

A couple days later the four guys and Priya are eating at the Cheesecake Factory and Penny came over to wait on them, "Hey, you guys ready to order?"

Priya spoke up first, "I'll have the Shepherd's Pie." She turned to Leonard, "You wanna split that with me?"

Penny interrupted her, "Oh, no, no, no, he doesn't."

Priya looked up at Penny, "Why not?"

"Well, the milk in the taters, milk in the gravy, Parmesan crust. Your lactose-intolerant boyfriend will turn into a gas-filled Macy's Day balloon."

They all crack up and Sheldon added, "Not quite accurate, The Macy's balloons are filled with helium, whereas Leonard produces copious amounts of methane."

They all crack up again and Leonard broke in. "So no on the Shepherd's Pie. Can we move on?"

Penny added, "Yeah, a little tip. He says he can eat frozen yogurt. Do not believe it."

He was really getting irritated, "Sea bass, I'll have the sea bass."

Bernadette came to the table, "Hey, guys, sorry I'm late, I have amazing news. The thesis committee accepted my doctoral dissertation. I'm getting my PhD."

They all congratulated her.

Penny spoke up first, "Wow! That means Raj, you're a Doctor, Leonard, you're a doctor, Sheldon, you're a doctor, Bernadette, you're a doctor and Howard; you know a lot of doctors."

They all laughed and Howard hugged Bernie, "Congratulations, honey."

Leonard had to get his zinger in, "So, Howard, tell us, how's it feel knowing that when you two get married, you'll be referred to Mr. and Dr. Wolowitz?"

He turned to Bernie, "I'm really proud of you."

"Well, you'll really be proud of this. I was head hunted by a big pharmaceutical company. They're gonna pay me a butt-load of money."

Later that evening Raj had his noise reducing headphones on in his living room. Priya and Leonard were in the bedroom fucking like two rabbits. Raj took his headphones off to go and get a drink.

From the bedroom Priya called out to Leonard, "Oh, God, I feel ridiculous in this dress."

Leonard replied, "You look beautiful, Lieutenant Uhura. Now prepare for inspection."

Raj was getting upset and sick of listening to the two of them.

Priya answered him, "My brother's going to hear you."

"Relax, he's got headphones on, and we're 10 miles above the Earth, in a starship."

Raj scoffed, "Really, 10 miles? You're orbiting inside the atmosphere? ...Moron!"

Priya continued, "I can't believe I'm wearing my brother's Halloween costume."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers