Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Leonard chuckled, "I can't believe you think he only wears it on Halloween. Open the landing bay doors, shuttlecraft approaching!"

When Raj heard that, it was just too much. He got up and headed for the door, "Okay, gotta get the fuck out of here."

Raj headed over to Sheldon's place, he knocked on the door, "Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Why?"

"Leonard's having astronomically inaccurate Star Trek sex with my sister."

"I can see how that would be upsetting, sure come in. I'll get the sheets and blankets for the couch."

"Don't bother; I'll just sleep in Leonard's room."

All right, this is a form indemnifying me from your use of Leonard's bedroom. Sign here."

While there, back at Raj's place, Leonard had Priya naked from the waist down. He had his head buried between her sleek, dark thighs. She finished cumming for the second time, his hand was covered in her creamy juices and he attacked her clit, trying to get her off a third time.

Priya was beyond exhausted and very hot and steamy. She tore off the upper portion of the uniform and freed her sweat covered tits. She managed to pull Leonard away and he looked up at her glistening firm tits and slid up her body.

He straddled her chest and pressed her two firm tits together. He planted his thick, stiff cock between her tits and began tit fucking her. He saw her purse her lips, as tried to capture his cock in her mouth with each upward thrust. He helped her, releasing her tits, he placed two pillows under her head and resumed fucking her tits. He went slower and each time he shoved upward, he entered her mouth. He held it there, just long enough for her to whip her tongue around it; suck it on and out he came again. He did this a dozen times and was close to cumming. He wanted nothing more than to paint her dark completed face with his cum, but he knew she wanted him to fuck her.

Priya noticed it and turned her head, "Come on Leonard, fuck me now! I wanna feel you fill my tiny, tight pussy with that fat cock of yours!"

That was all he needed and he slipped down and entered her without any trouble. She was so wet from his active oral skills, he slid in balls deep. He loved her legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him harder to her slender, lush curves. He picked up the pace and was close to cumming. He felt Priya's nails rake his back and her cunt muscles contract. He knew she was cumming and wanted to cum with her. He pounded her harder and emptied his swollen nuts in her incredibly hot pussy.

She clung to him and once he lost his hard-on, she pushed him off of her. They cuddled together and before long, she was fast asleep.

As he looked down at her, her raven locks all tousled with that just fucked look, he started getting hard again. He planted a couple hot, wet kisses on her pert tits.

Priya groaned out, "Not now Leonard, go to sleep."

"He chuckled, "Fine, I was just checking."

In the morning he headed back to his place with is Star Trek uniform. He placed it in his closet and sat on the bed. Not knowing Raj was in there sleeping, he landed on him and jumped up, "What are you doing here?"

"I was sleeping!"

"In my bed?"

"Well I would have slept in my own bed, but it was being used to bring shame to my family, and the memory of Gene Roddenberry!"

"Ohhhhhh, you heard?"

"Scotty, I need more power."

"Sorry, does Sheldon know you're sleeping here?"

"Are you kidding? He made me sign a waiver, participate in an emergency fire drill and take a refresher course in CPR. Why can't you and my sister spend your nights here?"

"We tried; she doesn't get along with Sheldon."

Raj scoffed, "Sheldon doesn't get along with Sheldon. It's still no reason for me to have to listen to you arm your photon torpedoes every night."

Leonard thought for a second, "Okay, well, how about this. Until Priya gets her own place, you stay here and I'll stay at your apartment."

Raj looked to the ceiling thinking, "Can I bring girls here?"

"You? Sure, bring as many as you want."

"Okay, deal!"

"Just not against their will."

That night, Raj now the temporary roommate, prepared dinner for Sheldon and him. He lit the candles and opened a bottle of wine, "Sheldon, dinner!"

Sheldon came out of his room, "What is this?"

"This is the difference between eating and dining."

Sheldon sat down, "Remarkable! I'm just realizing how much Leonard's been skating by all these years."

Raj shrugged, "Oh, it's not a big thing. Just think of me as a brown Martha Stewart."

There was a knock on the door and Penny peeked in, "Hey, Sheldon, did you change your WI-FI password again?"

"Yes, it's, "Penny get your own Wi-fi." No spaces."

"Thanks, wow! What's with the fancy spread?"

"My new roommate is bending over backwards to ingratiate himself to me."

Penny looked concerned, "What do you mean? What happened to Leonard?"

"The same thing that happened to Homo erectus. He was replaced by a superior species."

Raj chuckled, "I'm the new Homo in town." All of a sudden he heard what he said and shrunk in his chair. "That came out wrong."

"Let me try this again, where's Leonard?"

"He's living at my place, so I'm living here."

Sheldon broke in, "You're living here provisionally. But I must say it's looking good."

"Oh, Leonard and Priya are living together. That's big."

Raj smiled, "It's a good thing."

Over at Bernadette's apartment, Bernadette was riding Howard's cock; she opened his silk pajamas and was raking her nails through his chest hair. She had removed her glasses and as she felt Howard thrust up into her, she rolled her head back and let out a groan. She was cumming on his cock and she leaned forward, allowing Howard to feast on her ripe, stiff nipples. She was done, but wanted to show Howard an extra special time. Seeing she got the job, she wanted him to know she appreciated his understanding she would be making more than he was. She slid down and took hold of his cum coated cock. It was stiff as could be and she leaned in and ran her tongue around the mushroomed head. She slowly lowered her head, taking him totally into her mouth. Her tongue whipped around, she loved tasting her own secretions and wanted Howard's to mix with hers in her mouth. She cupped his nuts and as she bobbed up and down faster and faster, she stroked him too.

Howard let out a groan, "If you don't wanna mouth full of cum, you better quit now Bernie."

She giggled and went even faster, taking him down to the root. She felt his cock swell and jerk and she pulled back slightly and took his entire load into her mouth. She swished it around, mingling it with her own juices and slowly swallowed all of it. She sucked and licked until he stopped shooting and when she felt him soften, she popped it out of her mouth and climbed up and planted her head on his chest.

"Wow Bernie, that was amazing. I love it when you let me cum in your mouth."

"Mmmm, me too Howie, just for you!"

He cleared his throat, "So do you know what kind of research you'll be doing at this pharmaceutical company?"

"Well, there were a couple of opportunities available, but I volunteered for the premature ejaculation project. I mean, it's not like either one of us has heart disease." All of a sudden, she popped up, "Oh, I almost forgot, I got you a little present." She reached over and grabbed it off her nightstand, her large tits swayed from side to side and Howard was getting a woody again.

"Oh, Bernie, no, you didn't have to."

"Well, I wanted to. Come on, open it!" She handed it to him.

His jaw dropped as he opened it, "You bought me a Rolex? How much did this cost?"

"Oh, you let me worry about the money. I just want my baby to have pretty things."

All of a sudden he lost his woody and he sat back thinking about becoming a kept man.

Back at the apartment, Raj picked up the bottle, "More wine, Penny?"

"Oh, no, no, I've had way too much already."

Sheldon broke in, "Here's an interesting fact about alcohol."

Penny was frustrated with Sheldon, she turned to Raj and raised her glass, "Hit me!"

Sheldon looked at her and shook his head, "Man is not the only species that ferments fruit in order to become intoxicated. Can you guess what the other is? Hint: Sometimes they pack the alcohol in their trunks."

Penny stared at him and blurted out, "Monkeys!"

Sheldon stared at her in disgust, "When does a monkey have a trunk?"

With a straight face she replied, "When a suitcase just won't do!" She cracked up and so did Raj.

Sheldon was done, "All right. It would appear as if alcohol is playing keep-away with your intelligence." He stood up, "Good night. Please note, it is now past 10 p.m. Per our roommate agreement kindly refrain from raucous laughter, clinking of glasses and celebratory gunfire." He turned and headed to his room.

Penny was cracking up and looked to Raj, "Okay, ahem, explain something to me. You watch Leonard put up with that guy for years and years. What has to break inside your brain for you to think: (Using an Indian accent) "Oh, Krishna, "I've got to get me some of that"?

Raj was laughing, "Well, it's better than having to wear noise-canceling headphones in my own apartment."

"What? Oh, God, yeah, yeah! Leonard's a noisy little dude in the sack."

"Mmmm, every night!"

Penny looked confused, "Really? Even during allergy season, when he has to alternate between kissing and breathing?"

Raj was getting uncomfortable, "It's my sister, can we not talk about this anymore?

She nodded, "Yeah, sorry, sorry!" She took another sip of her wine and leaned into Raj and whispered, "Can I tell you a secret?"

He sat forward, "Yeah!"

She leaned in close to him, "I screwed up. Leonard's a great guy. I never should have broken up with him."

He nodded, "Well, uh, to paraphrase Shakespeare: "It's better to have loved and lost than to stay home every night and download increasingly shameful pornography."

She closed her eyes and groaned out, "Oh, you poor baby."

He looked into her eyes, "What's wrong with me, Penny?"

She groaned again, "Oh nothing, nothing. You know, if we weren't friends and you hadn't brought up that creepy pornography story, I'd be on you like the speed of light squared on matter to make energy."

He sat back, "Hey, you totally got that right. E equals MC squared."

She took another sip of wine, she was really loaded now, "I listen. I have no idea what it means, but I listen." She raised her glass to toast Raj, "To friendship, Ha ha!"

He raised his glass too and they clinked glasses, "To friendship!"

From the bedroom Sheldon yelled out, "Would you booze hounds please stop that infernal clinking? And the answer was elephant!"

Penny and Raj continue drinking and are now rolling around in laughter.

Raj stared at her, "If I'm not overstepping my bounds Penny, what was the real reason for breaking up with Leonard? Wasn't the sex adequate?"

She sat back and took a big gulp of wine. "Well Raj, you have to promise never to tell Leonard this, but as far as a boyfriend he was everything a girl could ask for. Where it wasn't working was In the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, he made me cum every time. He was an expert when it came to foreplay and oral, but where it wasn't working for me..." She took a deep breath of air, "Remember, never a word to Leonard..."

Raj nodded, "Don't worry Penny, my lips are sealed. I'm not like Sheldon, I can keep a secret."

She smiled weakly, "Well Raj, Leonard was just too nice. He was very meek and more of a submissive. I like to be dominated. I wanna know the man I'm with can take control. Now my problem is, I like it that was only in the bedroom. That's why Leonard is perfect. If he only was more dominating in the bedroom, he would have been perfect. My past boyfriends, Kurt, Mike and even Zack, they were dominant and I would cum over and over again. The problem with them is that they were that way outside the bedroom too and I hated that. Does that make sense?"

He nodded, "I understand perfectly. You loved everything about Leonard except for the bedroom and the other men were just the opposite. Am I stating it correctly?"

She nodded over and over again, "Yes, yes, I need a man just like that!"

Over at Raj's apartment, Priya and Leonard were going at it hot and heavy. Leonard was on his knees, he had her grey dress slacks down around her ankles and her panties were pulled to one side. He was lapping away at her juicy, dark lipped pussy.

Priya was arching her back, she was so close to cumming, "It's so much better being able to do it here without having Raj barging in on us, right Leonard?"

He pulled up slightly, his face covered in her creamy juices. He licked his lips, "Sure is Priya, having said that, how about unbuttoning that blouse. I wanna see your perfect titties. I wanna see you pull and twist on those dark tips." He dove back down and now slipped two fingers in and twisting around, he began petting her g-spot.

Priya arched her back and didn't bother unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled from the bottom up and the buttons went flying. She pulled her bra up around her neck and cupped both tits. She twisted and pulled at her dark buds. Those firm mounds of flesh didn't need a bra. They didn't move at all as she played with them. She threw her head back; her long, glossy black hair was a veil of black covering her face and shoulders. She screamed out, "Oh yes, yes Leonard, I'm cumming. Stroke me, you're driving me insane!"

All of a sudden the computer laptop on the coffee table began beeping. It was Priya's parents calling from India. She was in total disarray and tried to close her blouse and pull up her pants. Her hair was tousled and her lips were puffy from biting down on them. She pushed Leonard onto his back, "That's my parents on the video chat. You have to go hide in the bedroom."

"Oh, come on, why don't we just tell them we're dating. Just look at you, you're in no condition to show them the way you look right now. Your nipples are poking through your blouse."

"We've been through this, it's not time. Now shoo!"

"Fine!" He got up, his cock was tenting his pants and he hurried to the bedroom.

She hit the answer button, "Hello, Mommy, hello daddy."

"Where is your brother?"

"Oh, out with his friends."

"I don't like it, a young girl alone in her apartment. I'll sleep better when you move back here next month."

Leonard heard this and came out of the bedroom, "You're moving back to India?"

Priya's father called out, "Who is that?"

"When were you gonna tell me about this?"

Priya giggles, "Oh, hello, Leonard. What a pleasant surprise. Mommy, Daddy, you remember Rajesh's friend Leonard."

I thought Rajesh was out with his friends."

She made a weird face, "Oh, he has many friends."

Her father was shocked, "Rajesh has many friends? Why are you lying to us?"

Leonard took a seat beside Priya, "She's lying because she doesn't want you to know we're dating."

She allowed her blouse to split back open, she didn't notice, but her parents did, "LEONARD!"

"What difference does it make? If you're moving back to India, we're obviously breaking up. One other thing, your breasts are showing."

She was befuddled, "You know what? I don't wanna deal with this right now!" She got up and raced to the bedroom.

Leonard was there alone with Priya's parents, he was feeling awkward, "So...hot in India?"

Dr. Koothrappali crossed his arms, "Of course it is. It always is. It's India. Now what so you have to say for yourself. It's evident you're having sex with our daughter!"

"Aw, that us a very beautiful tapestry!"

They turned and looked behind them and when they did, Leonard closed the laptop, turning off the video chat.

Back in Sheldon and Raj's apartment Raj decided to show Penny he could be a dominant lover. He stood up and standing before her; he reached down and grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her to her feet. Before she could react, he planted a hot, steamy kiss on her lips. His hands slid down her back and cupped her tight ass and pulled her tight against his growing cock.

Penny let out a tiny moan, seeing Raj took her off guard. She was about to resist and push him away, but with all of the alcohol, the two of them talking about dominant sex and hearing Leonard was shacking up with Priya, her resistance quickly dissipated. She kissed him back and she ground her aching pussy hard against his large lump. She opened her mouth to speak, but was cut short when she felt his tongue invade her mouth.

Raj's one hand stayed on her ass, squeezing it and sliding up and down between her steamy thighs. His other hand slid up under her loose red gypsy top. He let out a groan when he reached her large tits. His cock leaped when he closed around one large firm tit. He squeezed and flicked his thumb from side to side across her naked tit. He was happy to see her here without a bra. Breaking the kiss, he pulled her hard after him. He led her past Sheldon's room, and he put his finger up to his lips, "Shhhh, we don't want Sheldon to hear us."

She giggled, "I think we're going to make enough noise to wake up everyone in the apartment complex." She closed the door behind her and locked it, "We don't wanna be disturbed do we?"

Raj took control again and turned her around and pushed her hard against the door. Reaching down, he pulled her top up and over her head. He gripped a fistful of hair and pulled her head back and planted another hot kiss on her lips. His hands slid down and cupped one of her large tits in his palm. He squeezed hard and pulled her tight against his body. He ground his cock against her gorgeous butt. He released her hair and tit and moved down to her jeans. He pulled hard and it popped open. Yanking on her zipper, he drew her jeans down, taking her panties with them. He dropped his mouth to her neck and began sucking, nipping and licking at the tender flesh. He whispered in her ear, "Kick your pants and panties away, I want you naked!" He tugged at her earlobe and she let out a groan and did as he told her.

Raj spun Penny around and pushed her to the bed and had her crawl up on her knees, "Don't move; stay just like that!"

She let out a gasp and threw her hair over her shoulder and her green eyes, smoking with lust looked at him and waited for him to approach her.

Raj placed his hands between her legs and slowly slid them upward to her pussy. He pushed her flat to the mattress and following her, he slid three fingers into her dripping hole. Pushing them inward, he curled his fingers up against her clit, from the inside.

Penny let out a shutter and let out a grunt and she stiffened again when she felt him stroke her with one finger on the inside and one on the outside. It was too much for her to take and she started cumming all over his dark, slick fingers. She was just coming down from her incredible orgasm when she let out a tiny shriek.

Raj grabbed her by the hair and pulled on it until she turned around and slid off the bed to her knees before him. "Take my pants off Penny. I want you to see what I have in there for you. Her fingers were shaking as she did this. He tore off his sweater and pulled his button-up shirt over his head without unbuttoning it. He looked down and she had his pants down around his ankles. He kicked them away and toed off his shoes. "Take my cock out Penny and removed my shorts and socks."

She lowered his shorts and pulled his socks off as she tore the shorts off his feet. She stared up at his cock, she loved what she saw. It was larger than Leonard's, thicker and being dark, it looked even bigger. The large veins running along the sides made she shiver and made her pussy even wetter, just thinking about how it would feel sliding in and out of her tight cunt. She reached up and tried to close her hand around it, but it was so thick her fingers didn't meet. Like a moth drawn to a lightbulb, she lowered her mouth and enveloped the large head with her sweet, plush lips. It was so thick, it was hard to fit in her mouth; she couldn't get the whole thing in at first. She reveled in the feeling of it. She took more into her mouth and pulled back and she started coughing, it was too big to take it all in. She kept wondering how it would feel in her pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers