Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Raj was getting impatient and gripping her head, he pushed forward. He pushed until the base of his cock pressed against her lips. He held it there and he knew she was having a hard time breathing. He let go allowing it to slip from her throat. He pulled it all the way out and pulled her to her feet. He pressed on her back and had her lean over the bed and all at once, he shoved his cock inside of her. He felt her grip at his shaft.

She let out a groan; it was so thick; it hurt at first. She thought it would tear her in two, but she was so wet and he filled her up. She began thrashing around, her legs were getting weak from the intense fucking Raj was inflicting on her pussy. He pounded her until she started to cum again. He didn't slow up and fucked right through her orgasm.

Raj was close, and he slapped her on the ass and continued to pound her pussy like a machine. He felt her tighten around his cock and he knew she was cumming for the third time. He let out a grunt and pulling out of her, he sent volley after volley of cum all over her back, almost to her hair. He shot the last couple of spurts all over her ass and watched it drip down her sexy thighs. He reached down and picked up his jockey shorts and wiped her clean. He pushed her gently and she willingly climbed up onto the bed. He followed her and crawled up beside her.

Penny took a deep breath, planted several kisses on his sweaty chest and resting her head there, she drifted off to sleep.

Raj swept her disheveled blonde locks from her face. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Thank you Penny, I really needed that." He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep too.

Leonard was so pissed at Priya; he stormed out and headed back to his apartment. He knew Raj was in his room, so he pulled out a blanket and slept on the sofa until morning. He'd tell Raj it was over and he could go back to his apartment.

Morning came and Penny woke up, she grabbed her head and felt her head throbbing from a hangover. She turned and her eyes shot open wide. Beside her was Raj, he had his arm across her, she stared at the sleeping figure beside her, "Oh, God!" She sat up and threw his arm off of her and she yelled out, "Oh, God!" She ran her hand through her hair, pulling it back, she turned to Raj, "Okay, look, this never happened. Do you understand me?"

He looked like a deer in the headlights of an 18 wheeler and he nodded his head up and down several times.

She leaned back, "Really? Still can't talk to me? We fucked and you came all over me and you can't talk to me without alcohol in your system?"

Out in the living room Sheldon stood over a sleeping Leonard, "What are you doing here?"

"I live here!"

"I have paperwork that says differently."

There was a knock on the door; Sheldon went to answer it as Leonard replied, "Priya's going back to India."

"Irrelevant; Rajesh and I have a good thing going and you're not going to ruin it." He opened the door and Howard was standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"Been up all night; I had a fight with Bernadette."

"Why?"

"She gave me a beautiful watch."

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Leonard, do you understand this?"

Leonard nodded, "Yes!"

Sheldon turned back to Howard, "Talk to him!"

He stepped in and just then a tousled haired Penny comes out of the bedroom with her shoes in her hands and Raj is behind her, naked except for Leonard's bedsheet around his body. She stopped dead in her tracks and grunted out, "Damn!"

Leonard sat up on the sofa, "What's going on?"

She smiled and shook her head, "Oh, heh! No, no! It's not what it looks like! No!" She races out the door leaving the four guys stunned in the living room.

Sheldon turns to Leonard, "What does it look like?"

*****

This is the end of season 4, more to come soon. Please vote and post your comments!

The Series reset, following the storyline of the series, with the exception that Raj really did sleep with Penny. Not just sleeping, but having sex too.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers