Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to cum as Raj picked up the pace, pumping in and out of her faster, deeper and harder. At last he slammed into her one more time really hard and felt him stiffen and then she felt herself being filled with his hot cum. He released her and she rolled from side to side on the arm of the sofa. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her hair stuck to her face. She felt him thrust a few more time inside of her, he was groaning constantly as he filled her with his hot, potent cum.

She knew without a doubt that it was the most intense, most fulfilling orgasm and sex she ever experienced and wanted more and more.

Raj slowly slipped back, pulling out of her and Penny felt his cum gushing out from inside her well fucked pussy. It ran down her thighs and she loved how it felt. She drew the blouse off her body and tossed it to the floor. She turned and reached out to the coffee table and finding a rubber band, she drew her messy hair back into a ponytail; she tied it up and looking back at Raj, slowly slid to her knees. She gripped his cum coated cock and planting her lips at the base of his cock; she licked his cum stained balls and slowly licked upward toward the tip. It was oozing cum and she planted her lips over the tip. She sucked it and pulled off of it with a pop.

She looked back and saw a naked Amy sitting on a chair. Her legs were spread wide apart and she had three fingers stuffed in her dripping pussy. She smiled at her and threw her head to the side, "Come on Amy, come on down here and help me clean him up. Maybe we can get him excited enough to give you a shot and hopefully me another one too."

Amy was in a trance and she stepped over to the naked sweaty couple. She let out a yelp when Penny grabbed her wrist and pulled her down beside them.

Raj was smiling as he cupped the back of Amy's head and urged her down to his cum coated cock, "Suck it Amy, if you do a real good job, I'll fuck you nice and slow. I'll make you cum just like Penny did."

Amy stopped, her lips poised over his stiffening cock. She looked up at Penny, "Are you alright with me doing this? I don't wanna overstep my bounds."

Penny didn't say a word; she just caressed Amy's cheek with the back of her hand. She scooped up Amy long brown hair as it swished across Raj's dark brown legs and cupping her head, she tugged her downward and watched as Amy's lips parted and closed around the sticky head of Raj's cock.

There was a muffled cry deep in Amy's throat as she suddenly burst from her cage of denial. She swallowed more and more of Raj's cock. Her lips clung to his thick shaft and they were covered in a mixture of Penny's and his cum. Her tongue could be seen dancing along his shaft as she licked up as much as she could. She pulled off his cock and made a quick jump towards Penny. It was her turn and she grabbed Penny's ponytail and pulled her to her mouth. She parted her lips and fed Penny the cum she gathered up in her mouth.

Penny let out a moan as her tongue flicked out and licked the cum from Amy's lips and the stream that ran down her chin. She cupped Amy's large, full tits and squeezed and mauled them. She flicked her thumbs across her huge aeroules and rolled the large nipples. She released her mouth and her head dropped down and closed around one stiff bud.

Amy threw her head back and she was once again staring at Raj's now totally stiff cock. She closed her lips around it and with her hands gripping Penny's head; she was unable to control his fucking.

Raj began fucking Amy's mouth like it was a large, wet pussy. He let out a grunt as her lips tightened and made a more tight fit. "Oh fuck Amy; I love your mouth on my cock. I wanna fuck those huge tits of yours. Get them nice and wet for me Penny. Slick 'em up so I can slide my stiff cock between them."

Penny obeyed him, releasing Amy's nipple, she began running her fat, flat tongue up and down between the two lily white mounds of flesh.

Raj loved Amy's mouth on his cock, but he wanted those large white pillows of flesh. He popped out of her mouth and straddling her chest, he slid a little lower and placed his dripping cock between her tits. In doing so, he pressed his ass against Penny's head. He had to slide back to disengage her mouth from her tits.

Penny wasn't going to relinquish her spot and tipping her head up, she began stabbing at the puckered hole of Raj's dark ass. She gripped his ass and parted his ass cheeks and began tongue-fucking his asshole.

Raj had to stop fucking Amy's tits or he would have lost it and creamed all over her tits and face. He gripped her head and tipped it downward, forcing his cock to her lips.

Amy craned her neck and caught his cock with each upward thrust of his cock between her marshmallow tits. She sucked harder when Raj twisted her ripe nipples.

He reached back and pulled Penny by her ponytail. He heard her let out a moan and he was going to release her, but remembered just she liked being dominated. He pulled again, even harder and she released his ass and rolled over onto her back. He pulled her to her feet and he grabbed Amy too, he tugged at both at them and led them to Amy's bedroom. He pushed Penny to the bed and she fell onto the bed and waited for him. He guided Amy between Penny's legs and forced her to spread them.

Amy stared at Penny slick thighs and her cum filled pussy. She was suddenly mesmerized and was drawn to Penny's thick lipped, juicy cunt. She used her fingertips to separate those fleshy lips and she slid first one and then a second into Penny's tightening cunt. She pushed on as Penny's cunt walls tightened on his fingers. She slid them out and licked her fingers clean. She did it again and this time she slid her cum coated fingers all over Penny's large aeroules and squeezing Penny's stiff nipples, she twisted and tugged at them.

Raj climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself behind Amy's lush, bubble butt. He caressed those large cheeks and reared back and slapped them. He did this over and over again until Amy's milky white cheeks were beet red. With each slap he saw Amy lick and suck harder on Penny's cunt. He dipped his hand down and found Amy was just as wet as Penny was. He slipped two fingers into her juicy cunt and pulled it out. He did this several times and drawing it out, he located Amy's puckered hole. He shoved one finger deep into her ass. He felt her tighten around his finger. He wiggled it around and pulling it out, he slid two, then a third as Amy clinched her ass around his invading fingers, he gripped his steel rod in his other hand and shoving forward. He buried his cock, balls deep in her pussy.

Amy screamed out and tried to evade his double assault, but had nowhere to go. She lapped away at Penny's spasming pussy even harder and was rewarded with a mouthful of her creamy juices.

Raj wasn't overly experienced fucking, but when he sank his cock into Amy, he knew without a doubt she was very, very tight and as hot as anyone he'd ever fucked before. He wiggled his hips from side to side trying to get a little more comfortable in her tight slit. He caressed her large globes of flesh and tried to get her to relax. He saw her panting hard against Penny's juicy pussy.

Amy rose up and in doing so, pressed her ass tighter against Raj's dark body. She threw her hair over her shoulder and glared at him and spat out, "You did it Raj, you took my virginity, now do it, do it good. Make me glad I let you take it, I wanna be happy and be sure I don't regret it." She screamed out, "Fuck me Raj, take me, use me, make me cum!" She dropped back down and began mauling Penny's pussy.

Raj was stunned, he knew she was tight, but didn't know she was a virgin. He looked down and didn't see any blood from breaking her hymen. He pushed that aside and swore to himself he wasn't going to disappoint.

Penny who was beneath Amy was shocked, "Amy, why, why did you give Raj your virginity? I thought you wanted to give it to Sheldon."

Amy's eyes rolled back in her head as she rode through her first vaginal orgasm. She had many from her electric toothbrush that she named, Gerard. She was panting wildly, her mouth was wide open and saliva was running down her chin. She stared up blindly at Penny and gasped out, "I'm done waiting, I needed a cock in me. I lost my hymen using my electric toothbrush when I got too excited thinking about Sheldon really fucking me. I had the chance, a real hard, hot cock and I'm not waiting any longer!" She let out a groan when Raj heard her and it spurred him on to make her first time memorable.

He slapped her large bubble butt several times and saw how she pushed back, wanting more. He rose up on the balls of his feet and drove in and out of her faster, going as deep as he could. He was losing all friction, she was that wet. He looked to Penny and pulled out of Amy, "Get down here and lick her. She's so wet, I'll never cum."

Penny struggled out from under Amy and pushed her over onto her back. She saw what Raj was talking about. Her fleshy cunt was glistening with her creamy juices. Her entire pelvic area was covered in it, as were her thighs and belly. She stroked Amy's legs and lowered her mouth. She licked and sucked at Amy's pussy, but it was a lost cause. Penny drank down Amy's juices, but she made more than Penny could extract. She knew it was a lost cause when Amy's cunt fluttered and she came hard, drenching her face, mouth and tongue.

Raj's cock was harder than even and slapped Penny's tight ass. He gripped his slimy cock and shoved into her, buried balls deep in her. He heard her let out a grunt and pushed back and he saw her licking at Amy's cunt with even more vigor. He knew how to take care of both of them and still be as dominant as ever.

Raj pulled his cock from Penny's heavenly pussy, he really wanted to go right back in, but knew he would pay hell if he didn't take care of Amy too. He grabbed Penny by her arms and urged her upward. She went up Amy's plush body. He had a tough time tearing her from Amy's pussy.

She went reluctantly, but slid up Amy's body, licking and kissing her way up her body. She stopped and played with Amy's large, fat nippled tits.

Amy loved how Penny played with her tits, but she wanted cock and wanted it now. She was distracted when she felt a hand sliding in and out of her pussy. She groaned when she felt her clit being strummed and she was close to cumming again. She pulled Penny off her tits and when she had her totally above her, she locked mouths with her and they fiercely worked their tongues back and forth, each groaning into each other's mouths.

Raj looked down and now had them exactly where he wanted them. He pulled his fingers from Amy and heard her groan out. He slid up a couple of inches and was now petting Penny's hot, fat lipped cunt. He slid in and with one quick thrust, he buried himself balls deep in Amy. He felt her clutch at his cock and he knew this was going to work. He pumped in and out of her several times. Just before he had her cum, he pulled out and moved up a few inches and shoved deep into Penny. He grinned when he saw they clutch at one another. He pumped in and out of Penny several times. He saw she was on the verge of cumming and he pulled out, leaving her humping the air and groaning out and she spat out, "Oh you mother fucker Raj, quit playing and let us cum!"

Raj drove back into Amy and fucked her for a couple of minutes before pulling out and returning to Penny. Back and forth, back and forth he went, driving both Amy and Penny to a fever pitch. He was close to cumming and seeing them kissing and caressing each other's tits and the rest of their sweat covered bodies, he couldn't get enough of either of them and didn't want this to end.

Amy's hands were sliding up and down Penny's luscious body. Her nails raked Penny's slender back and gripped her ass. She screamed out when Raj penetrated her spasming pussy and she came and came hard. She clawed at Penny and kissed her with such intensity, it made Penny gasp out for air.

Raj felt Amy cumming; he accomplished his goal and knew he could now cum. He knew it was safe to cum in Penny, she was on the pill, but was unaware Amy was on the pill too, she was trying to synchronize menzies with Penny and Bernie. He pulled out of Amy when he felt her orgasm wane. He drove back into Penny and knew she was close. He began to pound in and out of Penny like a man possessed. His entire body was dripping with sweat. Every time he slid into Penny. His body slid across her and the friction was too much. He lost it and feeling his cock explode, he drove into her hard, and ground from side to side. He started filling her quaking pussy and this triggered an orgasm from Penny.

Penny clutched at Amy and felt Raj's cock explode and begin filling her pussy with his hot cum. She loved how it felt and it triggered an orgasm that tore through her body and made her toes curl. She thrust back against the spurting cock and fell back down and ground against Amy. When she did this, it extended all three of their orgasms. She kissed and stroked Amy lovingly as she slowly came down from her first vaginal orgasm.

Raj was spent and he staggered back, pulling out of Penny and he slumped back and watched his cum oozing out of Penny's gaping pussy and he felt his cock jerk and stiffen as it dripped down and coated Amy's pussy.

Amy squealed as she felt this and tried to rub it into her slit, but was unable to reach it.

Penny rose up and slid upward, she lowered her pussy to Amy's face. She threw her head back when Amy immediately went to lapping away at the cum oozing out of her pussy.

Raj somehow was so turned on; he slid back in and drove deep into Amy. He plowed into her and wrapped his arms around the upright Penny hovered over Amy's mouth. He massaged and mauled Penny's large, firm tits as he plowed into Amy. He felt Amy start to cum again. He fucked right through her orgasm and she went into yet another one. He continued to fuck her sloppy cunt; her cunt made lewd erotic sounds as she accepted his cock over and over again. He lost it quickly and let loose yet another volley of hot cum, filling her till he was light-headed and fell back and lay there panting hard as he looked at the two women.

They were clutching each other and held each other till they finally resumed their normal breathing. Penny rolled off of Amy and urged Raj upward.

The two well-fucked women clung to him and after a few minutes, the three of them drifted off to sleep.

Penny woke up in the morning and looked disorientated. She sat up and ran her hands through her disheveled hair. She looked over and saw the naked Raj and Amy still clinging to her and one another, she blurted out, OH GOD, not again! Oh God, Amy, Raj, wake up! We did it again!"

Raj sat up and looked from Amy and back to Penny and nodded.

Penny stared down at him, "You got to be fucking kidding me Raj, still can't talk to woman? You fucked us silly last night and you still can't speak?"

He threw up his arms and nodded. He lowered his arms around her neck and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard and slowly kissed his way down her lush body and was soon down between her legs. He licked her through two orgasms as Amy sucked his cock.

Penny, Amy and Raj spent half the morning sucking and fucking. Amy stopped long enough to get Raj some alcohol so he could speak, but none of them did much talking, not until they ended up in the shower to clean-up and dress.

Penny and Raj left and she kissed him with such passion, it make his well-worn cock spring back to life, "I really like the new dominant Raj, you promised to keep this between the three of us, right?"

He kissed her and caressed her tight ass, "Oh yeah Penny, just between the three of us, as long as I keep getting this ass. Mmmm, that gives me an idea. How about a little anal next time?"

She giggled, "You played with my ass enough last night. I thought you were going to take it, but yeah, next time you can try it, Amy's too!"

He drove her home and she went to change. She hugged him at her door and he hugged her back. Raj whispered in her ear, "Penny, it's getting beautiful again."

She pushed him away, "Keep it in your pants, maybe later!" She went into her apartment as he went to meet up with Leonard, Sheldon and Howard.

The four of them were eating take-out food when Penny knocked on their door and walked in, "Hi, you guys have a minute?"

They all looked to Leonard and he replied, "Uh, yeah, sure."

"Okay, um....Well, I already talked to Raj, but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you.....for, you know, everything. Anyways, I wanted you to know that I've been taking a really hard look at things and come to the conclusion I have to stop kidding myself. I suck at acting. It's time for me to move back to Nebraska."

Leonard was stunned, "You're leaving?"

She nodded, "Yeah!" Just then her cell phone went off, she answered it and it was her agent, she got the part in the hemorrhoid commercial and she starts Monday. She turned and ran out of the apartment.

Next week Sheldon came into the living room and Leonard had his laptop open. His dinner was spread out on the coffee able and he had two candles lit. He told Sheldon he was Skyping Priya and they were having dinner together. He asked him if they could do this alone and Sheldon went over to Penny's place to give Leonard some privacy.

Sheldon sat in Penny's new chair and he really loved it. He was reading one of his comic books while Penny was on the sofa dressed in a loose fitting yellow gypsy blouse and jeans. Her long blonde hair was loose and flowing down to her breasts.

Sheldon looked to her, "I really like your new chair."

"Yeah, isn't it great, I found it at the curb and paid an old homeless man ten dollars to bring it up here."

He jumped from the chair and tore off his shirt and ran to the bathroom, "Oh my, I'm covered in garbage, I have to take a shower. He toed off his shoes and slipped out of his pants. He ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower, he pulled off his shorts and was about to step in and saw an old Band-Aid on the shower floor. He panicked, "Penny, Penny, please come in here."

She ran into the bathroom and stopped when she saw him naked, "My God Sheldon, you're naked, put something on. What do you want?"

"I'm not putting those clothes on; they're infested with bugs from your chair. I need you to step in there and pull the Band-Aid off the shower floor."

"What, are you crazy, I'll get all wet."

He pouted and crossed his legs as he tried to be modest. "Please, pretty please!"

"S-H-E-L-D-O-N!

He showed his distressed look, Please, please, please, please, please......."

"Okay, okay, just stop saying please!" She crossed her arms and pulled off her blouse. She was naked beneath it and reached in, but still got soaking wet and it even got her jeans wet. "Now look what you made me do; now I'm all wet too."

He scoffed, "Not my problem; I'm dry, you know you could have turned the water off before you stepped in there."

She threw up her hands and brought immediately attention to her large, wet swaying breasts. She looked down and noticed it affected Sheldon, "Sheldon, I hate to say this, but your boy parts are growing."

He shook his head, "You don't have to treat me like a baby, I know it's growing, your large breasts are exciting me. I may act like a twelve year old sometimes, but I still get excited by the naked, female anatomy. Now if you would, please step aside and allow me to wash the bug scales off of me that I got from your curbside chair."

She stared at his large, stiff cock and didn't step aside. Instead, she unsnapped her jeans and yanked them off, along with her panties. She kicked off her sandals and stepped into the shower, "Come on Sheldon; get in here with me. We can wash the bug scales off each other and save water at the same time."