Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a look of skepticism, but weighing the option of running across the hall, naked, he stepped into the tub. He looked down, "I see you finally got smart and got stickers for the tub floor, now you won't slip. Here is the soap, please wash my back first."

She scoffed, "Why can't you wash your own back, Sheldon?"

"You wanted to shower together and save time, this will save time!" He handed her the soap again, and this time she took it.

She turned him towards the water and turned him back, she washed him quickly, moving from his shoulders, across his shoulders blades and down his spine. She reached his waist and slowed. She gently washed his lower back and to the top of his butt. She drew in her breath and slowly knelt down. She drew in an even deeper breath and ran the soap across his slim, but firm butt cheeks. She gingerly washed between his cheeks and he jerked violently and spun around. All of a sudden she was slapped in the cheek by his huge, stiff cock. She was on automatic pilot and leaning forward, she gripped his cock and opening her mouth, she enveloped the head of his cock and took more and more of his cock into her mouth. She coughed and stopped. She looked down and saw several inches still outside her lips. She was in awe; she normally could deep-throat most cocks, but she was nowhere close to taking all of Sheldon onto her mouth and throat. She pulled back and stroked his cock. She rinsed it off and tried again. She was better, but still was at least four inches from taking it all in. She felt a wet hand on her damp wet, blonde hair. She liked being forced to suck, but knowing it was Sheldon, she didn't know how to react.

Sheldon never, ever felt anything like this before, He always imagined he would do something like this first with Amy. He was about to tell her to stop, but only let out a gasp when Penny took a deep breath.

Penny pushed forward and this time, her nose was now pressed against his belly. She pulled back and let out a loud gasp and smiled up at him. The shower spray beat down on her face and wetting her gorgeous blonde hair. Her lashes were soaked and she looked incredible. She saw Sheldon shiver and suddenly the cock in her hand began to pulsate and her face and chest were bathed in his hot, sticky cum. It was quickly washed away and she tried to wrap her lips around the spouting head. She was unsuccessful and more splashed across her face.

Sheldon staggered back against the tub wall and there was a shocked look on his face, "Oh dear lord, please forgive me Penny. It just happened, I tried to stop it, but the urge was too great to curtail." He stood back up and reached for her, turning her around, "Let me make it up to you. I'll do your back now. Let me know if I'm doing anything inappropriate." He coated his hands with soap and began tentatively rubbing the soap into her shoulders and shoulder blades. He brushed the wet hair from her shoulders and ran his hands up and down her slender, tapered back. He heard her let out a moan when he slid along her spine and down to where her gorgeous ass cheeks pressed against his forearms. He stepped sideways and washed her slender waist and rounded hip. He took a deep breath and knelt down before her. He looked up at her luscious ass cheeks and the deep crevice of her ass. He soaped up his hands and gingerly began washing her tight ass cheeks. He let out a loud groan when he felt her press back against his hands and two fingers dipped between those luscious cheeks.

Penny was gasping heavily now, her entire body began to tremble when she felt Sheldon's fingers dip between her cheeks and lightly brush against her hot, steamy cuntlips. She urged him on by pushing her lower body in his direction. When she did this it caused his fingertips to slip between her lips and one briefly dipped into her vaginal opening.

Sheldon pulled his hands back as if they were scorched by a blow torch. He was shocked even further when Penny spun before him and he was staring at her full, fleshy juicy cuntlips. He was on automatic pilot and leaning forward, he plastered his mouth to her juicy pussy. His hands moved around her body and gripping her ass cheeks, he pulled her to his waiting mouth and his tongue speared into her slimy pussy and he began sucking wildly at her cunt.

Penny was shaking; her entire body, from head to her toes tensed up when she felt Sheldon's talented tongue penetrate her juicy cunt hole. Her hands dropped to his head and lightly caressed him, urging him on. She thrust her hips and slid around on the tub's floor. She was happy she took his advice to purchase adhesive stickers. She felt her orgasm rapidly approaching and she clutched at his head and thrusting her hips harder against his active mouth, crushed his mouth to her pussy. She screamed out, "Yes, yes oh yes Sheldon, I'm cumming! Where the fuck did you learn how to do that? You're incredible!" She pushed at his head, but she felt aftershocks coursing through her lush body. She let out tiny gasps and shivered as Sheldon continued to plant tiny kisses and flicked his tongue from side to side lightly on her sensitive clit. She shivered even more as she felt tiny jolts run through her body and she let out several bursts of air from her lungs as she slowly sank to the tub's floor.

Sheldon stood up and smiled down at her, "You forgot I have an eidetic memory. I read that disgusting book Leonard and you gave me. It gave me nightmares, but thinking back, the chapter on female cunnilingus came in handy. I hope it met with your approval?" He stood up and rinsing off his face, finished with his shower and turned to Penny, "Are you ready to get out?"

She nodded and watched as Sheldon turned off the shower and pulling back the curtain, stepped out and grabbed two large towels. He handed one to Penny and quickly dried himself off. He took tiny peeks at Penny as she dried herself and turning to her, he gently began drying her long stringy blonde hair. He wrapped the towel around his waist and picked up the hair dryer and brush.

Penny let out a gasp, it turned to a moan as Sheldon worked the brush and dryer, and like an experienced hairdresser, soon had her hair dry. She turned to Sheldon, her rosy, full aeroules brushed against his arm and she drew in a chest full of air and she let out a gasp, "Where did you learn to dry hair so quickly and efficiently?"

He chuckled, "I used to dry my mother and sister's hair, again I don't forget things. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to borrow a robe and a trash bag."

She looked at him, "Why a trash bag?"

He scoffed, "I have to put my bug infested clothes in it so I can take it to the dry cleaner and get them fumigated."

She entered the bedroom and flopped down and wiggled her finger at him, "Come here Sheldon, we're not done yet. Your tongue was amazing, now I want to sample that monster I sucked on earlier. You're not leaving till I get some."

"Get some of what?"

She gave him a sarcastic stare and all of a sudden it hit him.

He jumped back, "Oh, oh no Penny, I'm saving myself for Amy. I shouldn't have even done what I did, but for some reason my libido took over and I'm ashamed for doing it."

She reached out and caught his towel and pulled, it gave way, and he didn't move quickly enough and she caught his cock in her hand. She closed her fingers around it and tugged lightly.

Sheldon, not wanting Penny to tear his cock from his body, he stopped pulling back and stumbled forward and his shins hit the bed. He stood between her widespread legs and stared down at her and he shook his head, "Please Penny, I can't do this. I really would like to try it, especially with someone as experienced and as beautiful as you are, but I can't do this to Amy."

She looked up at him with those gorgeous dark green eyes and nodded. She released his stiffened cock and licked her lips and whispered out to him, "I won't force you, but you may want to know, you wouldn't be Amy's first. Just a few days ago, she slipped and had hot, steamy sex. She, just like you was very upset about slipping and doing it, but she was so frustrated about waiting for you. She was weak and she gave in to her animal instincts. She's still ashamed she did it, but she doesn't regret doing it. She just wished it would have been with you."

He licked his lips and his dark eyes traveled up and down her lush body and he felt his cock stiffening. He whispered, "You wouldn't be trying to trick me, would you?"

She shook her head and her long, sexy, fluffy blonde hair flowed all over her face, shoulders and breasts. She pursed her lips in a sexy pout, "Do you think that little of me? Do you think I'd spread a lie of something so intimate and so important just to have sex?"

He thought and she slapped him and yelled out, "SHELDON!" He shook his head, "No, I guess not. Just tell me one thing, how do you know and who was her partner?"

She cleared her throat, "Well, I was there! It was sorta a threesome, but I swore not to tell and the guy also swore not to say. I shouldn't have told you this much, but I didn't want you to pass up on the chance to have sex, especially if you were waiting for both of you to have sex for the first time, together."

He nodded, "Okay, that sounds plausible, and I'll respect your vow not to say with whom, but I will confront Amy as a later date." He stepped a little closer, "Now, about me losing my virginity." He reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders, "Have your way with me; if anyone can show me something about the subject, it has to be you, who better?"

She giggled, "A little insulting, but coming from you, I'll take it as a compliment." She kissed him and encompassing his cock with her slender fingers, she stroked him and heard him let out a gasp. She looked up at him and he was panting hard, his mouth was open wide.

He gasped out, "It was meant to be!" He leaned in even more and towering over her, he pushed back and tumbled to the bed, planting his tall, slender body upon her plush body.

Penny, as always took control. She immediately rolled over and was now atop Sheldon. She let out a squeal when she felt his heat-seeking missile sliding up and down her moist slit. Within seconds, it turned to a very wet swamp. She placed her hands on Sheldon's slim chest. She dug her nails in it and thrust her hips forwards and backwards, coating his cock in her creamy juices. She wanted it in her, but wanted to prolong his first experience. She scooted down and enveloped his cock in her hot, wet mouth. She swallowed half of it and it was already pressing against her throat. She pulled back and pursing her lips, she allowed a stream of saliva to flow out of her mouth and coat his cock. She caught it in her fist and stroked it several times and she marveled at how it grew longer and thicker. She dipped her head and swallowed half of it again and when it brushed her throat, she tipped her head and pushed downward, taking another half into her throat. She gazed up at him; her eyes watered and sparkled as she tried breathing through her nose. She pulled back and popped off his cock and spinning around, she settled back down, planting her oozing pussy over his mouth. She groaned around his cock and lowered both her mouth and cunt at the same time. She surrounded his cockhead with her plush lips and pressed her dripping cuntlips down to Sheldon's lips. She felt his expertise kick in as his tongue penetrated her fluttering lips and dart into her slick hole. He now added two fingers into her hole and slid it in and out. He stopped and remembered what he read and twisting them around, he located her fleshy inner wall. He felt her jump, quiver and grind down harder. He groaned out around her pussy, "Found it, now let's see you squirt, Penny!" He flicked the pads of his fingers up and down, side to side and he felt a gush of cream coat his fingers and drip down into his waiting tongue. He sucked around his fingers and he groaned out.

Penny took his cock down to the root as she started cumming from Sheldon's inexperienced, but very talented fingers and tongue. She twisted her head around, causing his cock to nearly explode from the intense pressure she was inflicting on the head and shaft of his cock. She pulled up and off, gasping for breath as she gripped his thighs, shaking she came violently and took him back into her mouth, just a few inches, but began bobbing up and down as fast and sucked as hard as she could. Her long, silky blonde hair danced over his thighs and belly sending chills all over his tensed body. She needed to be fucked, and fucked hard and now.

She used all of her willpower she had to pull off his mouth and cock. She held him down and spun around. She planted her pussy directly over his saliva coated cock. She lowered her body and her cunt literally sucked his cock into her body. She managed cocks of all thickness and length, but Sheldon's was something special, it was thick and long and to top it off, stiff as can be. She continued to lower her body and she was unsure she could take it all. It was nearly completely in to the root, but the thickness, near the head was parting her pussy to the max-extreme. She planted her hands flat on his chest and leaning forward; she offered him her large, pink crowned tits.

Sheldon twisted his head around, trying to avoid those massive mounds of flesh. He reached up and held her still. He stopped to think and again played that part of the book in his head. All of a sudden, he guided first one pink-crowned breast to his lips. He sucked, licked, nipped and nuzzled it. He drew it deep between his lips and flicked his tongue from side to side. He groaned when he felt Penny's pussy walls contract around his cock. He knew it was his mouth on her tit that caused her pussy contraction. He moved to the other breast and repeated the lesson he learned in his head. He got the same reaction from her. He pushed the two luscious mounds of flesh together and worked his lips and tongue back and forth, over and over again.

Penny started cumming, bathing his cock with her creamy juices. She bucked forward and backwards. She groaned out in pain and pleasure as his cockhead brushed and scraped her cervix. She knew she could avoid the pain by lifting slightly and wiggle from side to side, but the pleasure overran the pain and she couldn't resist the pleasure she was experiencing.

Sheldon had nothing to compare it to, but knew what he was feeling was something he wasn't going to avoid any longer. He would find Amy tomorrow and without leading on he knew about her past indiscretions, he was going to bang her and band her till she screamed out, just like Penny just did. He took control and using what little strength he had, he used the power of surprise and rolled her over and now he hovered over her.

Penny was shocked and pleasantly surprised; she immediately wrapped her long, shapely legs around his waist and slid up to his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down. She planted a hot kiss on his lips, the first time they did this.

Sheldon paused for a second and processing it, he returned the kiss; stabbing his tongue onto her mouth. He found her tongue and began dueling with it. He found it rather pleasant and danced in and out as he began thrusting his hips up and down, sending his cock into her pussy at the same pace. He loved the sensation at both ends of his body and now realized what Penny and Leonard saw in doing this. He picked up the pace, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer and never came before while having coitus. Tearing his mouth from hers, he looked down at her and swept her disheveled hair from her face, "Shall I pull out or ejaculate in your vagina Penny?"

She smiled and it turned into a giggle, "Oh Sheldon, you are one hellava lay, but your bedroom banter leaves a lot to be desired. Mmmm, fuck me harder Sheldon, faster, yes, yes, fuck me harder. I'm cumming; I'm going to cum hard and strong. I want you to cum, cum with me Sheldon, I wanna feel your cum fill my cunt and make me cum even harder!"

His eyes shot open wide and nodded, "Mmmm, I get it Penny! You want it hard, I'll fuck your juicy pussy till you cum so hard, you'll pass out. Oh fuck yeah Penny, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, I'm cumming. I'm going to fill your cunt with my hot cum!" He slammed into her harder and faster. He heard her scream out, not knowing it was from pain or pleasure, but he was too far gone to care. He knew he was cumming and it was something very pleasant to him and he wanted to do it over and over again.

Penny clawed at his back and her heels pounded his back and ass. She rolled her head from side to side and screamed out, "Holy Fuck! I'm cumming; I'm cumming like never before. Holy shit, I feel you filling me up, more, more, give me more Sheldon!" She clung to him; she was slick with sweat and couldn't keep her legs locked around him any longer. Her feet hit the mattress and she tried to thrust up, but she was exhausted. She kept her arms around him and held on as she felt the last couple thick spurts from his cock fill her to overflowing. She planted tiny wet kisses all over his face and neck. She giggled when she felt him shake and shutter from the feeling. She twisted her head and her eyes twinkled and sparkled as she looked into his eyes, "That was amazing Sheldon, is there anything you don't do well?"

He scoffed, "Penny, who do you think you're speaking to?"

She nodded and patted his back, "Okay stud, get off me, I need another shower, wanna join me?"

He rolled over onto his back and shook his head, "You go first, I don't trust you. I need to get back to my apartment and if I join you, we may just be back here again."

She giggled, "Aw, what's wrong with that, Sheldon?"

He looked at her, "Point made, last one in washes the other one's back first." He pushed her aside and hopped in before her.

She washed his back and more. They ended back in the bed, fucking again until exhausted. He slipped into one of her tiny robes and quietly snuck back into his apartment and got into his room before Leonard saw him.

The next evening, Leonard was in bed with the sheet over him, dressed in only a t-shirt and boxers. He had his laptop on his lap and was talking into the computer. On the screen was Priya, they were Skyping. She was in India and he was in Pasadena, "So here we are, back in bed together."

She was in a skimpy red nighty trimmed in black lace. She shrugged, "Yep, here we are."

He cleared his throat, "Okay, so I guess I'll jump right in."

She was a little nervous, "All right!"

He chuckled, "You're a naughty girl...... and I wanna punish you with my love?"

She gave him a sick look, "What?"

He tipped his head, "Not good?"

She shook her head, "That's terrible, try again."

"Okay, uh, uh, you're not naughty; uh.....You're dirty. You're......You're a dirty girl?"

She smiled at him, "Oh, yes, yes I am!"

He was getting into it, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Okay, you're a..... You're a......You're a dirty.......disgusting, revolting girl. Yuk!"

She rolled her eyes, "God, Leonard, stop talking!"

"Why don't you give me five minutes? I'll google how to do this, I'll call you right back."

She put her fingers to her lips, "Shhhh, just be quiet and do what I tell you."

He nodded, "Okay, like usual, good."

She stared at him, "Okay, take off your shirt."

He put the laptop down and removed his shirt, "Shirt coming off, look, man nipples."

I said be quiet!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

She bit her lower lip and tipped her head to one side causing her long raven hair to sway across her partially covered tits, "Okay, now take off your shorts."

He reached under the sheet and tugged, "Taking shorts off!" He pulled them from under the sheet and dangled them before the screen, "There we go, naked, naked, naked!" He pulled back the sheet and showed her his stiff cock.