Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled broadly into the screen, biting on her index finger. She drew in her breath, "Oh wonderful, I miss that stiff cock of yours Leonard. Now I'll take off my nighty!" She reached down and drew it up and over her head. Her hair tumbled down around her pert breasts and she spread her legs, "Look Leonard, a surprise, I shaved off all my hair so you could see me a lot better."

Leonard stared into the screen and saw the moisture gathering on her lips. He sucked in his breath and whispered out, "Spread those dark lips for me Priya, I wanna see where I would stick my stiff cock."

She groaned and reached down, she spread them wide. She dipped two fingers in and they came out covered in her juices. She began rubbing her clit and she threw her head back, "Stroke your cock Leonard. I'm so turned on, I'm gonna cum soon. I want you to cum with me."

Leonard's eyes were darting from her face, to her tits and down to her widespread legs. He watched her get herself off as he stroked his cock harder and faster. He watched her ass come off the mattress and all of a sudden her fingers were coated in her thick, creamy cum. He lost it and started to shoot his cum all over the screen. He came ever harder when he saw her tongue slip out of her mouth and she lazily licked what she thought was cum from her screen. He threw his head back and groaned out even louder.

From the other room Sheldon yelled out, "Will you please let me know when you finish with your video chat and your self-abuse? I wanna stream a movie and there isn't enough power on our bandwidth to do so."

The next day Sheldon went over to Amy's place and knocked three times. They argued back and forth about his compulsive disorder and he changed the subject. "You're good friends with Penny, right?"

She nodded, "Best friends, besties, BFFs, peas-in-a-pod, sisters who would share traveling pants, go on."

All of a sudden it hit him to ask, "Have you shared a man with Penny? I heard you have and that upset me a great deal. So much so that I gave in to Penny and she took my virginity. On another subject, she has a bug-infested chair and I want you to talk to her about getting rid of it."

Amy's jaw dropped, she didn't know what to say, defend herself about having sex, scream at Sheldon for having sex with Penny, or to ask about her bug infested chair. She picked Sheldon having sex with Penny. "How could you, you were supposed to save yourself for sex with me. Now what are we going to do?"

"Uh, well, we could discuss how to rid her apartment of that chair."

"SHELDON! Why did you have sex with Penny?"

He scoffed, "Why did you have a threesome with Penny and some unknown man?"

Her jaw dropped again, "I don't know, it just happened, how did it happen with you and Penny?"

"Ah-ha! I have an excuse, I tore off my clothes and went to hop in her shower to wash the bug parts off me from her chair and found a Band-Aid on her shower floor. I called for her to remove it and she got wet."

Amy scoffed, "Why didn't she turn the water off first?"

"He nodded, "SEE, EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HER! She removed her clothes and we washed the bugs off one another and then it happened. It was all innocent, Penny took advantage of me."

Amy nodded, "Seems plausible. Same thing happened with me. She was having sex in my apartment, I walked in and was drawn in to join them, see all around this was Penny's fault. So what do you wanna do now?"

"Aw, well, you need to go over to Penny's apartment and persuade her to get rid of that chair."

Amy nodded, "I'll do that right away. What do I get out of this?"

He sat beside her, "What would you like?"

She smiled and combed her fingers through her hair, "Kiss me where I've never been kissed before."

He turned to leave, "I'll think about it, after you had sex with Penny and an unknown man, I'll have to find someplace you haven't been kissed. Please chart where you haven't been kissed and let me pick it. Thank you for your assistance and try and keep your clothes on while there!" He turned and left.

Amy went over to see Penny, she was dressed frumpy as always but when she saw Penny a stirring in her pussy grew, just thinking about the time she had with her and Raj. "How could you have sex with Sheldon and why did you tell him about me having sex?"

She let out a grunt, "Don't blame me, after washing one another in the shower, I was so horny. I tried getting him into bed, but he told me he was saving himself for you. So I used my Penny power and tricked him and let the cat out of the bag about you, me and an unknown man."

"Well thanks for not telling him it was Raj, so how are we going to get over this?"

Jokingly Penny chuckled out, "The three of us could have sex together, you know, Sheldon, you and me!"

"That sounds great get him over here."

"I was kidding Amy; anyways he won't come back over her as long as I have that chair over there. Pretty cool, huh? Probably would have cost, like, 200 bucks in a store."

Amy looked at it, "I do appreciate a bargain. This entire ensemble once belonged to my dead grandmother." She swept her hands up and down showing off the outfit she was wearing.

Penny stared at her, "You're kidding, right?"

"Everything except bra and panties. They're a leopard-spotted secret I share with Victoria"

Penny rolled her eyes, "And now me, heh!"

Amy walked around the chair, "I just have one question about the chair."

"And that's what?"

"Aren't you worried about it being unhygienic?" She gave Penny a worried look.

Penny spun on the kitchen island stool, "No, it's completely fi-----. Hmm." She stood up, "I get it! Sheldon sent you. He put you up to this!"

Amy shook her head, "No, he didn't!"

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yes, he did, he absolutely did."

Penny was pissed and crossed her arms below her large unencumbered breasts barely contained in her flowery blue pullover, "Oh, my God, Amy, that's really crappy of you. Letting Sheldon use you to manipulate me? I thought you were my friend."

"No, I am your friend. Please don't be mad at me. I allowed you to fuck my boyfriend and I'm okay with that."

"I can't even believe this. Maybe you should just go. Maybe I'll tell Sheldon who the guy was who took your vaginal virginity. Maybe I'll have sex again with him and not tell you next time."

Amy was upset, "No, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I take it all back. I'll move the chair behind the curtain there. I'll go get Sheldon and we can share him." She pulled the chair and hid it in the kitchen behind the island and hid it. She ran across the hall and knocked on the door.

Sheldon answered it, "Well hello Amy, did she get rid of it?"

She nodded, "Yes she did, is Leonard here?"

"No he's working the night shift tonight, something about an experiment he couldn't perform during the day."

"Great, I now thought of the place I wanted you to kiss me!" She ran into Penny's apartment and grabbed her by the arm, "Come with me, we're having a threesome with Sheldon, in his room." She pulled Penny behind her and ran into Sheldon's apartment, "I want you to kiss me in your bedroom, while Penny watches and joins us, let's go."

Sheldon followed while trying to argue, but it was a lost cause and he really wasn't about to argue about getting another shot at Penny and Amy would be icing on the cock....he meant cake!

He yelled out as they pasted the bathroom, "Stop, if we're doing this, shower first!" He didn't wait for their response. He entered the bathroom and threw off his clothes. He had thrown caution to the wind, allowing his clothes to scatter all over the bathroom floor. He turned on the water and looking behind him, his cock started to stiffen. There were Penny and Amy; each taking one another's clothes off. He began to drool seeing the sexy Penny, and the sturdy, lush body of his woman, Amy. He stepped into the shower and was joined by the two naked women. They went after him first. Penny washed his backside while Amy washed his front. He was in heaven; Amy grabbed his cock and began soaping up his cock and balls. Penny began scratching the middle of his back.

Penny began washing Amy, Sheldon did too, washing Amy's breasts and between her thighs; while Penny washed Amy's back and butt. When Amy was completely covered in soap suds, Penny eased her arms around and began caressing Amy's breasts. Penny pressed her lush body against Amy's back and her hand slid down to her stomach. Penny hesitated for a few seconds and then pressed her fingers against Amy's clit. Amy took a deep breath and rolled her head back as Penny moved her fingers in a tight circle.

Sheldon stepped behind Penny and reached around and found her clit with his fingertips. She wiggled her butt against his stiff cock. He found Amy's clit with his other hand. Amy responded by throwing her arms around Penny's neck and hugging her.

Sheldon leaned over and pulled Amy tight against Penny as he pressed himself against Penny's back. He tried to think of something clever to say about Penny being the meat in a sandwich, but nothing came to mind. He picked up the soap and lathered her back as Amy rubbed her soapy body against Penny's front.

He picked up the handheld shower, Amy gave Penny a tentative peck on the lips and then backed away from her so Sheldon could rinse them both. He had them turn slowly so he could wash away all of the soap. He then focused the spray on himself, rinsing it all off.

After they were dried off, Penny and Amy went to get some wine, while Sheldon grabbed his laptop and hurried to the bedroom. He scooted over to the middle of the bed and lay down with his head propped up on a couple of pillows. He set the laptop on his naked stomach.

Amy slipped onto the bed on his right, while Penny got on to his left. They snuggled against Sheldon and Amy looked to Sheldon, "What are we going to watch?"

Penny smiled at Amy, "Can you find any girl on girl videos?"

He found one and there were two blondes and they climbed onto the bed in bra and panties. Both women massaged their breasts and teased their bra straps off of their shoulders. They slowly peeled their bras down their bodies until their tits sprang free. From there things progressed and one of the blondes reached over and grabbed a bottle of oil and began rubbing her partner. Soon after that a man entered the video and joined them. The two blondes took turns massaging the guy's cock and balls. One would suck his cock, while the other licked his balls.

Amy reached over and paused the video. She gave Penny a look and then moved down and took the head of Sheldon's thick cock in her mouth, it hardened immediately. A moment later, Penny was licking his balls, just like the video. He found one of each of their nipples and rolled between his fingertips.

Penny gently sucked his left nut into her mouth, continuing to work it with her tongue. A few moments later, Amy was cheek-to-cheek with Penny. Sheldon took a deep breath as Amy did the same with my right nut while she stroked his cock with her hand.

Amy ran her tongue up the underside of his cock and sucked the head into her mouth. Penny followed, licking the underside of his cock, from the balls up to Amy's lips. The next thing he knew, Amy and Penny were kissing. At first, it was just lips on lips, but then he saw a tongue flick out and their mouths were open and their tongues intertwined. They continued for several seconds and then broke the kiss. They pulled back and rested their heads on Sheldon's chest while Amy reached down and restarted the video.

The two blondes continued sucking the man's cock and balls. They released the cock and concentrated on one another's bodies. Amy and Penny were focused on the video and yelled out as Sheldon paused the video and placed it on the bedside table.

He rolled over and pushed Penny's knees apart. He then rolled Amy over on top of Penny; face down, with her legs together, Sheldon straddled Amy's thighs and guided his cock up between them. Penny's fingers found his cock and rubbed the head against Amy's juicy cunt. Amy was dripping and with a tiny guidance from Penny, Sheldon eased his huge cock into Amy.

He put his hand on the middle of Amy's back and pressed her against Penny as he slid in and out of her.

Amy grabbed Penny's shoulders and rubbed her body against Penny's as Sheldon slid into her. He could feel Penny's fingers moving against his cock as he slid in and out of Amy. Penny was plucking away at Amy's clit.

Amy rubbed her tits against Penny's; they kissed and it intensified quickly. Sheldon held still when he felt Amy shiver beneath him. He knew Amy was cumming as Penny's fingers brought on her first orgasm. When he felt her relax, he eased himself out of her and rolled onto his back.

Sheldon's huge cock was standing straight up as he watched the two women continued to suck face. Penny thrust her hips up against Amy's and squeezing her between her spread thighs. Amy broke off the kiss and whispered something to Penny and he saw Penny nod to her and looked at him.

Amy rolled to the other side of Penny, who in turn, rolled over to Sheldon and Penny straddled his cock. This time, it was Amy's fingers that guided his cock onto a very wet Penny.

Penny lay down on top of him and began kissing him as if they were the only two in the room. His cock was stiff and throbbing, but his balls still were full of his potent cum.

Amy rose up on her knees next to Penny, She ran her one hand up and down Penny's tapered back, while she mauled Penny's tits with her other hand. Penny sat up atop Sheldon's prone body, throwing her long blonde hair over her shoulders. She gripped Amy's head in her hands and planted a hot, steamy kiss on her lips. Amy broke free and lowered her mouth to Penny's huge tits and sucked greedily at one ripe tip and then moved to the other. Amy moved around behind Penny. One hand continued to maul Penny's tits while the fingers of her other hand found Sheldon's nuts. Amy kissed her way up and down Penny's trim back.

Penny turned her head and catching Amy's mouth, the two of them resumed with hot open-mouthed kisses. They broke off the kiss and nuzzled one another's neck and were giggling and whispering quietly. Breaking free from Amy, Penny lay flat on Sheldon and began kissing him.

Amy went back to kissing Penny's back and worked her way down to her lush ass. Her tongue darted out and flicked out between Penny's tight cheeks. She giggled when she began lapping away at Sheldon's cock and balls. She lapped away at the cream covering his cock and heard Sheldon let out a grunt.

Penny rose up and slid off his cock. Amy immediately engulfed his cock. She reveled in the cream coated cock and bobbing up and down, she took him deeper and both Penny and Sheldon let out a gasp, seeing Amy's long brown hair floating over his pasty white thighs and her lips were coated in Penny's creamy, thick juices. She released his cock with a loud pop, she shimmied up his slender body and hovering over his straining cock, she guided him into her tight pussy.

Penny couldn't sit still; she threw her leg over Sheldon's head and lowered her juicy cunt to his face. She groaned out as she felt his tongue immediately pierce her fleshy cuntlips and dip into her hot, wet hole.

Amy wrapped her arms around Penny and their fat tits pressed together and they clutched at each other's backs. Their mouth came together again and as they both rocked back and forth, fucking Sheldon's cock and mouth they began panting loudly.

Penny's fingers found Amy's stiff clit and strumming it; she felt Amy stiffen and began cumming all over Sheldon's cock and Penny's fingers. Penny watched Amy shake even stronger and when she rolled back and off his cock, she slid off Sheldon's mouth, leaving a streak of her juices across his chin and chest. She climbed aboard again, sinking down on his cock and she began riding him like a woman possessed. She slammed up and down as hard and as fast as she could. She felt his huge cock poking her cervix, sending tremors throughout her lush body.

Amy recovered and climbed between Sheldon's legs and planted another hot kiss on her lips. Her hands came up and grabbed lustily at Penny's swaying tits. Tearing her mouth from hers, she began raining kisses down Penny's body. She had a tough time catching one of her fat nipples as Penny continued bouncing up and down.

Sheldon wasn't able to see what Amy was doing, but the way Penny's pussy clutched at his cock, he knew she was something right. He watched Penny's gorgeous ass slid up and down. He reached down and grabbing her cheeks, he guided her up and down. He watched her arch her back and her long blonde hair tickled his belly and chest as she leaned back.

Amy continued downward across her belly and down to her legs. She was lying flat now, lapping away at Penny's fat cuntlips, clit and Sheldon's cream covered cock. She focused on Penny's clit and Sheldon's cock. She pulled away and peeked around Penny's slender waist. She caught Sheldon's eyes and smiled up at him, "Fill her up Sheldon, fill her with your hot sticky sperm.

That was all it took, he exploded with an intensity he never had felt before. His cock throbbed inside Penny, sending stream after stream of hot, molten cum up into her quaking pussy.

This triggered an orgasm in Penny. She felt Sheldon release his sperm in her hot pussy and it sent her over the top and she fell forward against Amy and clutching at her, they clung together as she came and came hard.

Amy broke free and pushed Penny's thighs apart and caught Sheldon's cum with her tongue. She licked at Penny's fat lips. She stiffened her tongue and drove it between Penny's stretched lips and Sheldon's cock. She ran it up and down as she tried to draw as much of their mixed cum from her pussy.

Sheldon grabbed Penny around the waist and lifting her, a gush came out and Amy's mouth was filled with Penny's and Sheldon's combined orgasm. Her mouth was full and some even seeped out of the corner of her mouth. She rose up and fed the mixture to Penny.

Penny grabbed hold of Amy's hair, gripping it tightly, she closed her lips over Amy's and she squealed out as she drank down some of the cum she accepted from Amy's mouth. They swapped the cum back and forth, a lot ran down their chins as they clutched at one another.

The three of them fell asleep in a mass of arms and legs. Several hours later Sheldon woke to the sound of groans. The tiny light on the end table cast a warm glow in the room. He felt his cock stir when he saw Amy and Penny locked together. They were grinding their pussies together. They had their arms wrapped around one another's bodies, their tits squashed together and their mouths were locked together. The entire bed shook as their movements got harder and more violent.

They soon came and as they calmed down, Amy looked to Sheldon and scooted over between his legs. She began sucking at his cock.

Penny joined her and they took turns sucking and licking at his cock. Back and forth they went and before long, he shot his hot cum all over the two women's faces. They released his cock and once again clung to each other and licked and sucked the hot cream from their faces. They drifted off to sleep again, clinging to one another.

A few days later the group were sitting in Leonard and Sheldon's living room, they were all eating Thai food and Sheldon made a remark about the best of the group should get the last eggroll.

Penny picked it up and popped it in her mouth, with her mouth full she blurted out, "Thank you all for this award." She smiled at Sheldon; her mouth was full of food.

He shook his head, "Go ahead and eat Penny, I saw pictures of your mother!"

Amy looked around at the group and now took note of all of the guys she slept with. She knew she could check Raj and Sheldon from her list. She saw Howard, but knew he was with Bernadette and even though he was taken, she had no inkling to sleep with him. She saw Penny and knew she was one up on her, having slept with Raj and Sheldon; she was there for both of those and knew she had a relationship with Leonard. She wasn't sure about Howard, but heard she did him once when she destroyed his confidence, going over to set thing straight and ended up taking him for a test drive. She took in Leonard and wondered how he would be.