Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard stood and turned to Bernie, "Come on Honey, we have to leave or we'll miss the movie."

Both Bernie and Raj stood up and Howard shook his head, "Bernie is my honey, Raj, not you.' Raj whispered in his ear and Howard shook his head, "Yeah, but Bernie is now my Honey, not you."

Bernie looked to Howard, "He can come along."

Penny got up and said she had to get to work and Sheldon got up, "Great which one of you is driving me to the train store?"

Penny blurted out, "Not me!"

They left and Leonard went to his desk to catch up on work. He turned and saw Amy sitting there, ""Aren't you going with Sheldon?"

She shook her head, "I have no interest in trains; I'll just sit here and read."

"Okay!" He turned back to work, but was uncomfortable about being there with Amy. He turned to her and looked on and turned back again."

"Am I making you uncomfortable Leonard? I've been told I make people uncomfortable."

"No, no way, make yourself comfortable.' He returned to his work and Amy returned to reading.

Amy happened to be reading the sex book Leonard and Penny gave Sheldon to catch up on sex positions and in essence, how to fuck. She was getting a little turned on reading it and after about weird positions, she put the book down and just sat there.

Leonard turned back to Amy, "Done reading? What now Amy?"

She nodded, "Yes, I finished reading, now I'm digesting what I read, very interesting."

Sheldon returned and was carrying a new HO train set. He started playing with it and Amy stood, "My cousin is getting married on Saturday, you're coming aren't you?"

He shook his head, "Oh no, going to be playing with my train, maybe Leonard can take you."

She looked to Leonard and he was trapped, "I'd be happy to take you."

"Great, it's formal and you'll be expected to wear a tux."

He nodded, "Fine, thanks for telling me, I'll reserve one."

Saturday came and Penny was in Leonard's apartment, keeping an eye on Amy and thinking about jumping Sheldon again while waiting for Leonard to come out of his bedroom. Amy looked great; she had an ankle length straight, black satin skirt. Above that she had a dark red satin jacket. It tucked in at the waist and ended just past her hips. The buttons were done-up, but still flashed a good amount of cleavage.

Leonard came into the room in his tux and he looked fantastic. He tried to put a corsage on Amy, but she blurted out, "When you're done trying to cop a feel, it's a wrist corsage. Come on Leonard, I don't wanna be late."

Sheldon was playing with his HO train set as Penny put the finishing touches on Amy make-up. She couldn't wait for the two of them to leave. She had Sheldon in her apartment and shared him with Amy in his bedroom. She was itching to jump his bones and ride him, in of all places, "his spot". She wanted to leave her mark there so whenever he sat there, he'd think about fucking her there.

Leonard and Amy finally left and Penny stood there watching Sheldon play with his train. She was tossing about the thought of heading home and taking a nice long bath. It was either that or pry the HO train cars from his hands and replace them with her naked body. She thought it would be weird, forcing herself upon a boy in a man's body. She fought with herself, and her sex drive overtook her decency. She crossed her arms and in one swift move, removed her pullover sweater. She kicked off her sandals and unzipped her jeans. Wigging out of them, she slipped over and stood before Sheldon. She giggled when he looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Penny, where are your clothes. Didn't you just have them on a few moments ago?"

She giggled again, "Yes Sheldon, but you can't fuck me if I'm wearing my clothes. Your choice, me or your HO train set."

He looked from his train, up to her swaying, nearly naked body and back to his train, "Ummmmm, welllllllllll!"

She yelled out S-H-E-L-D-O-N! Are you kidding me, you can't decide?" He jumped up and dropped the tiny train car to the table and looked down, "I'm sorry Penny, it shouldn't be a hard decision, but I was. Don't worry, you won out, come on, let's go to my bedroom and copulate!"

She pushed him back and he fell to his "Spot." I'd rather try it out here, in your spot, what do you say?" She dropped to her knees and reached for the snap on his pants. Getting it open, she reached and pulled the zipper down. She grabbed his pants and groaned out, "Lift up, Sheldon, help me out here."

"Ummmmm, well, okay. I guess Amy and Leonard won't be back soon." He groaned out as she removed his briefs and dropped her head. Her waterfall of golden, silky hair enveloped his thighs and upper belly. He sucked in his breath when he felt her warm, wet lips surround the tip of his cock. She didn't move any further, she just sucked hard and slid her tongue up to stab at the large pee-hole atop his already stiff cock. His moans grew louder when her fingers closed around the shaft and began pumping up and down and she lapped up the first several drops of pre-cum that oozed out of his monstrous cock.

Sheldon removed his fancy train conductor's hat and placed it atop Penny's head. He chuckled and gripped the sides of her head and holding it still, he began thrusting his hips up and down, sliding his hard cock into her oral cavity.

Penny struggled to take his entire cock into her mouth. She pulled away and her saliva ran down the shaft. She rose up slightly and wrapped her large, firm tits around his shaft. She slid up and down and saw the wicked smile on his face. She giggled, "Aw, I thought you'd like that. Not something you read about in that book, was it?"

He tossed her hat away and leaning down, he shocked her by planting a hot kiss on her lips. He was ready and he tugged at her arms and having her rise up, he had her straddle his slender legs. He gripped her gorgeous ass and let out a sigh as he felt her slimy, wet cunt slid over the tip of his cock and gobbled up his entire shaft.

Penny leaned over, crushing her breasts against his slender chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and covered his lips with her own. Her kiss grew hotter, sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth.

She let out a gasp when Sheldon's hands combed through her hair and closing his fingers in it, he pulled her head back. He began to ravish her neck ear and shoulder. He released her hair, sliding his hands down her tapered back and gripping her ass cheeks; he began guiding her up and down, forcing her without any resistance to take more and more of his cock. He loved it when she leaned back and offered up her firm tits to his lips. He sucked on one and then moved to the other.

Penny was close to cumming, having him play with her tits and ass and the way he ravished her neck, she was racing quickly towards an orgasm she needed, especially after seeing Leonard leave in his tux, taking Amy with him. She squirmed against his invading cock and she let out a loud grunt when his long, fat cock once again scraped against her cervix. The pain mixed with the intense pleasure and she lost it. He grasped at Sheldon's head and kissing with such intensity, it took him over the top too.

Sheldon kissed her back and when he felt her coat his cock with her hot, sticky juices, he lost it and began to shoot his hot, molten cum deep into her pussy.

Penny let out a scream and every muscle in her body tensed up and she fell lifeless against him. She continued to quiver and shake whenever she felt a burst of his cum shoot out and coat her hot pussy. She clung to him until they both were spent and exhausted. She eventually rolled off of him and giggled. "Oh Sheldon, whenever you speak about your spot now, I'll remember this evening, I hope you do too." She gathered up her clothes and opening the door, she looked around and ran across to her apartment, stark naked and totally sedated.

Leonard and Amy attended the wedding and afterwards joined the wedding party and guests at the reception. They were sitting at a table after the meal. They were the only two at the table; everyone else was out on the dance floor.

Amy looked to Leonard. "Would you like to dance?"

"No thank you, I'm really not much of a dancer."

"You're not exactly winning any trophies as a conversationalist, either."

"I'm sorry, the bride and groom seem happy."

She placed her hand on his leg and slid it up and down, getting close to his cock, "Why shouldn't they be? They have a feverish night of socially-approved copulation ahead of them. Something I've been tossing around trying out with you. I figure if I get you on the dance floor and get you going, who knows where it would lead?"

He cleared his throat, "You know I'm in a long distant relationship with Priya and I'm trying to remain faithful."

"Come on Leonard, I know and you know, it's over between the two of you. You've resorted to video, online jerk-off contests between the two of you. Why do that when you have hot blooded women here willing to give themselves to you."

He did a double take and stood up, "Come on Amy, let's dance."

They went onto the dance floor and they began doing the "Hokey Pokey". Leonard, put his right foot in and took his left foot out and he turned it all about, but he turned it about a little too quick and pulled something in his groin.

Luckily Amy lived up the street and went over to the ice sculpture and broke off the swan's head and neck. She wrapped it in a thick napkin and helped Leonard over to her place.

Once in her apartment, she got him out of his jacket and had him stand before her sofa. She knelt down and deftly removed his pants. She pulled down his shorts and grabbed the napkin from her clutch bag. She pressed it against his groin and smiled as she watched his growing cock immediately reverse and begin to retreat. She giggled, "Does I always do that, Leonard?"

He looked down and groaned out, "No, no, it's a natural reaction to the cold. Just like getting into a cold shower or a cold swimming pool."

She giggled, "I wanna check!" She pulled the napkin away and leaning forward, she wrapped her whorish bright pink lips around his stub of a cock. She squealed and pulled back. She smiled up at him, "I guess I was mistaken and you weren't lying. It's growing large now, but nowhere as large as Sheldon's, unless......." She leaned in and started stroking and sucking on it. She took it in deep and her sloppy tongue rolled around his thick shaft. She groaned, "Mmmm, I was correct, it isn't as large as Sheldon's, but just as big, if not larger than Raj's!" She popped his cock from her mouth and put her hand to her mouth, "Oops, that was a secret, please don't tell Sheldon about Penny, Raj and Me."

Leonard looked down at her and in a loud voice blurted out, "YOU, with PENNY and SHELDON!"

She was a little shocked by his reaction. She saw the fiery in his demeanor and in his eyes.

Leonard was pissed; he was going to take it out on Amy. He grabbed her by her long silky brown hair. He pulled her face against him and she make a choking sound as his cock slid into her small mouth. He held her fiercely for a moment until she chocked and then he let her draw back. She spat out a little of his pre-cum and looked up at him with a pained expression.

She wasn't happy, "Don't do that, don't shove in in so deep, I'll suck you, but don't choke me!"

Leonard saw the tears in her eyes, and he thought she might stop, but she remained on her knees. She took the head into her mouth and licked him all over, including his balls and lower. She bobbed her head on his shaft, trying to take it deeper with each movement.

Leonard's temper began to flair again and he began roughly fucking her face.

Amy fought him a little, but then she resigned herself to it, forcing herself not to panic and go along with his rhythm.

He went deep, and he loved how it felt, "Oh fuck Amy!" He stiffened and started spurting into her mouth.

She pulled her head back so hard, it surprised him. His cum shot out onto her face, in her hair and down the front of her parted satin dress. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, you surprised me, was it good for you? I never thought you'd cum that fast."

He stared down at her, her face and hair covered in his cum. He blurted out, "Get undressed!"

She stood and undid the belt and let it fall behind her. She popped open the couple buttons holding her top together. She shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She shimmied her hips as she wiggled out of the floor-length black satin skirt. It puddled around her thicker ankles and she bit her lip as Leonard stared up at her. She stood there in her lacy black bra and panties. She had smoky black stockings on, held up by a garter belt and black heels. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She held it in front of her for a long time and then she dropped it. Her tits were fantastic. Larger then Penny's, but with their sheer weight, they drooped slightly. He licked his lips as he stared at the huge aeroules and rosy, fat nipples.

Leonard's cock began to stiffen, even though he just came. He sat back and nodded, "Off with the panties, Amy!"

She peeled her panties down her thick thighs. He saw her newly trimmed pussy and her hair matched the color on her head.

His cock was now once again stiff, "Do you always wear garter belts, Amy?"

She shook her head and her tits swayed and her long brown hair covered them, "No, but I wore one today, just for you Leonard. The bedroom is this way." She turned and left, he followed.

Leonard's eyes were on her bare ass and he wanted to bury his face in those large creamy globes of flesh. He was surprised when she reached the bed and turning, she kissed him and he could taste his cum on her lips. Her large tits brushed against him and his nearly stiff cock was now fully erect. He let out a gasp when she reached down and squeezed it several times. She pushed him to the bed and she knelt before him. She took off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants and shorts off. She gripped his cock and leaning over, she kissed it from tip to root. Her tongue jabbed at the tiny hole on the tip and he felt his cock jerk.

He looked down at her, "Amy, how would Sheldon feel about this?" She chuckled, "You don't wanna talk about Sheldon, do you?"

She sucked his cock into her hot mouth again. Her tongue rubbed all over his sensitive cock and she pulled her head back, "Do you want to fuck me now?"

He swept her hair back from her face and nodded, "Oh fuck yeah Amy!"

She smiled and stood up, slowly letting her tits rub his chest and then pressing a rubbery nipple against his lips.

He sucked it into his mouth and let his teeth scrape against it. He nipped at it when he heard her moan softly and then he opened his mouth wider and sucked more of her creamy flesh into his mouth.

Amy pressed him down on the bed and shoved her full tits into his face.

Leonard put his hands on both sides of her tits, and he pushed them together. He sucked one of her nipples and then the other. He bit down gently on her flesh.

She straightened and swung her thick legs over his body. She grabbed his hands and pulled them back to her tits, "Squeeze my tits, squeeze them hard............ harder!"

He squeezed as she positioned herself over his cock and he pushed up into her hot pussy. Her pussy gripped him like a sheath. Leonard gasped out "Oh fuck Amy, you're so fucking tight!"

She giggled as she started to bounce gently on his cock. She felt his sliding in and out, and it was better than she expected. She clutched her muscles, gripping his cock as each inch slid in and out of her juicy cunt.

He wanted it fast and hard, but she controlled the pace. When he tried to push her over onto her back, she showed surprising strength. He lay there, allowing her to hold him down by the squeezing rhythm of her pussy. He started stabbing upward harder, but she kept wiggling around, still somehow controlling his pace. He was getting frustrated and she knew it, but she kept up the same, slow, steady pace until he felt every nerve in his cock scream for release.

Leonard finally couldn't stand it any longer and he wrapped his arms around her and suddenly rolled her over in one quick move. He stared down at her, her long hair framed her face and he lovingly stoked it, "I thought you were a novice when it comes to fucking, where did you learn how to milk a cock with your pussy?"

She giggled, "Remember when Sheldon went to the train store and I stayed at the apartment with you? Well, if you remember, I read that book Penny and you gave Sheldon. I don't have the memory that Sheldon does, but what I read, it's hard to forget, did you like that? I have a couple more tricks I read about."

He nodded down at her and leaning in, kissed her on the lips, "It was amazing, I have to check that book out, maybe I can learn a few things too."

She giggled as he pressed his chest against her fat tits and groaned out when he began thrusting as fast as he could, "Yes, that's it Leonard, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep!"

Hearing her say that spurred him on. He began pounding into her as fast as he could. He felt her shudder beneath him. He kissed her and opened his mouth, allowing her tongue to stab into his mouth at the same pace he fucked her pussy.

Amy shuttered again and he felt her squeeze her pussy walls around him and then she released her juices all over his invading cock.

He rammed into her even faster, his balls slapped against her large ass cheeks. His entire body seemed to turn inside out. He started cumming and filled her to overflowing. He loved how Amy continued to move her ass as she drained his swollen nuts. He fell against her plush body and rained sweet kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders.

She slipped out from under him and skipped into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out and was dressed in sweats. Her face was void of make-up and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, "Come on Leonard, get dressed and I'll help you get home, how is your groin?"

He got up and saw the indifference in her speech. He dressed and put up his hand, "Never mind Amy, I don't wanna put you out, I can get home myself." His voice was filled with venom and he knew she heard it.

She took a step towards him and stopped when he put his hand up, "Stop Amy, I don't need your help. I never thought you were that kind of girl. You can put a notch on your bedpost, you conquered me; I'm out of here!" He turned and headed out as she called out, trying to apologize, but he wouldn't listen to any of it.

Bernadette and Howard got into a big argument on the way to the movies. He ended up taking her home and left her at the curb. They argued about where they were going to live once married. She wanted their own place, but Howard wanted to move into his mother's house.

A couple hours later Bernie came over to Howard's house, she was going to apologize, she rang the doorbell and Howard answered the door. "Oh, hi!"

She stood there looking incredible in her low neck flowered white dress. She smiled back at him, "Hey, I don't wanna fight. I was just surprised when you sprung the living-with-your-mom shit on me."

He replied, "Yeah, well, I'm sorry I didn't run it by you first. Listen, how about this? Before we make any decision, about where we live, we have a trial run. You know, stay here for a weekend, see what it's like."

"Your mom would be okay with that?" "Sure, she would." He turned and yelled into the house, "Ma, do you mind if Bernadette stays here this weekend?"

She yelled back to him, "Hey, if she's willing to give the milk away for free, who am I to say no?"

He smirked and turned back to Bernadette, "See? She's good with it."

She went into the house and they sat there with Mrs. Wolowitz. They watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. After another couple of shows, they decided to go to his room to sleep. She opened her overnight bag and he turned to Bernie, "So dinner went nice."