Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Howard let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, you're right. Uh, okay, let's try this again. Bernadette, an opportunity had come up that impacts both of us and I'd like to discuss it"

She broke out in a huge smile, "Okay."

"I've been offered a chance to go up to the International Space Station for three weeks. What are your thoughts on that?"

"Well, first of all, thank you for including me in the decision making process."

He smiled back at her, "Hey, we're a team, so what do you think?

She grinned back at him, "No!"

"Whoa, why not?"

"Howard, ugh, my father was a police officer. We never knew from one night to the next if he was gonna come home alive, it was horrible. And I don't want to live that way with you."

"Well, hey, my father abandoned me and my mother when I was eleven. We never saw him again."

She yelled back, "Oh, boo hoo, you're not going to space."

They got home and didn't talk to one another. In bed, Bernie was in her flannel pajamas and Howard in his satin PJ's and they started talking again. "If you wanna have sex, I'll do it, I'm still mad, but I'll do it."

"No, I've been thinking. It doesn't matter if I'm afraid for your safety. I don't want to be the person who stands between you and your dreams. If going into space means that much I will never say another word about it. I love you"

He sat up, "I love you too, heh." They kissed and he smiled at her, "So sex now?"

"Okay, I just forgot to brush my teeth. I'll be right back." She hurried out of the room.

A few moments later he heard screaming from the other room, it was Mrs. Wolowitz, "Over my dead body, my son goes into outer space!"

Bernie comes back into the bedroom, "I'm ready."

He was pissed and told her to get dressed and leave; no sex.

The next evening Bernadette, Amy and Penny were drinking wine at Penny's apartment and Bernie was drunk already, going on and on about how frail and how he's afraid of everything.

Leonard and Raj were heading over to Wil Wheaton's place, leaving Sheldon at home along. They found out Brent Spiner was going to be there too. While there, Sheldon ended up showing up and became a friend with Wil.

Back at Howard's place, Howard was in his bedroom playing with a rocket and Mrs. Wolowitz bellowed out, "Howard, Bernadette's here."

He yelled back, "Tell her I'm not home!"

"What kind of a schmuck play is that? She can hear you shouting."

Bernadette came in; she looked amazing in multi-colored plaid dress, rather short and an extremely tight royal blue sweater over it, it accenting her huge breasts. Her shiny, golden blonde hair rested rather sexily atop her breasts, "Can we talk?"

"You can, I have nothing to say."

She came in and closed the door, "All right, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry I said something to your mother."

"I was gonna tell her eventually, but you went behind my back"

"I know, I'm sorry, I got scared. I just did that I did because I love you so much and the thought of losing you is more than I can handle. You're my soul mate." She leaned into him, "This is where you kiss me."

He chuckled, "Right, right." His hands crushed her hair as the kiss grew hotter. Her hand slid down and pulled his pullover his head. She pushed him to his back and leaned over and began peppering his belly, chest and neck with kisses. She got his mouth and once again they kissed, this time with a lot more passion. Her hands frantically opened his pants and pushed them down, taking his shorts along with them. She began her slow trek downward, and reaching his cock, finding it already stiff. She gripped it in her tiny hand and started stroking it. She lowered her head and ran her full rich lips across the head and sucked it into her mouth.

Howard's fingers combed through Bernie's shiny golden blonde hair. He had to do very little guiding as he watched her swallow up his entire length. Her nose was pressed against his thigh and her tongue slipped out and flicked back and forth across his sack. He worked on the buttons on her sweater and finally got them open; he slid it off and worked on her dress. He was breathing hard as she was now sliding up and down, taking him completely into her mouth and out again as she slurped and sucked at his cock. Her hand came into the picture, cupping his nuts and rolling them. She released them and stroked him, coming off his cock just long enough to slip the dress off her shoulders as she released her full bra. She tossed it aside and grabbing his slimy cock, she enveloped it between those two large pillows of flesh. Bernie leaned back, but keeping him where he was, he followed and straddled her tiny body. He looked down at the luscious blonde and still could not believe he would be married to her soon. He mind began to wonder. He imagined his buddies and Penny there, in the honeymoon suite, and they were all fucking her while he sat back and watched. He let out a groan and started painting her face, "Oh fuck Bernie, I'm so sorry. I really wanted to fuck you tonight. I was looking at you, you're beauty was overwhelming and I sorta lost it." He couldn't tell her about his fantasy.

She giggled as she pressed her lips to her full, rich tits. She lapped at the creamy; salty cum that he covered her tits with. She scooped up what she could and licked that too. "Oh don't worry Howie, we've only begun. Now get me out of these clothes and it's your turn to use your mouth for something other than sticking your foot into."

He hopped off of her, tugging her dress off. He worked on her tights and panties. He worked her tiny legs apart and licked and set off fires all along her inner thighs and glistening pussy. He loved how tiny and tight her pussy was. He saw Sheldon once and his cock began to stiffen as he imagined Sheldon's huge cock driving in and out of Bernie's tiny pussy. He knew she could handle it. She handled Glenn, her large black professor, but that was years ago. She grew tighter now and just thinking about Leonard and Sheldon fucking his blushing bride, he was stiff again. He attacked her pussy and before long, Bernie was clawing at his head and shoulder.

"Oh Howie, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me now! I love having you dip you cock into me just as I'm cumming. It makes it feel bigger and feels like you're making me really cum hard."

Howard hopped up and shoved it into her. He slid deep and suddenly his entire cock was enveloped by her tight, juicy cunt. His mouth covered her and he pushed her silky hair from her straining tits. He caught one of her huge aeroules between his lips and sucked. His tongue darted back and forth, causing it to perk up and he loved how she arched her back, shoving more of her huge tits into his mouth. He felt his cock beginning to expand and he began pumping his hot seed into her.

Her tiny feet ran up and down the backs of his legs as she ground her pussy harder against him and she finally reached down and diddled her clit just enough to put her over the top.

Before long, Howard was under the covered, his head on her shoulder, fast asleep.

Bernie lay there, finally satisfied, but her mind began to dream about fucking Raj, Stuart, Leonard and Sheldon while still wearing her pure white, lacy wedding dress. Her hands slid down to her pussy and before long, she was cumming hard, feeling their cum bathing her body, inside and out.

The following week Mary Copper visited and Leonard and the group, minus Sheldon took her on a tour of Los Angeles. She was there to take a cruise, but Sheldon wasn't happy she wasn't waiting on his hand and foot. He ended up getting sick and in the end, he got his way, she waited on him till he recovered.

Halloween was upon them and while Sheldon was working in his office; the other three guys played a prank on his. He got so scared, he fainted before them.

The following day they were all at the comic book store and Leonard was still harassing Sheldon about fainting. He pulled out a comic book, "Oh, watch out, Sheldon. This little boy Casper is a gh—Gh—Gh—Ghost!"

Sheldon shook his head, "Droll."

Howard continued thumbing through the comic books, "Eh, not as droll as a grown man passed out in a puddle of his own urine."

They all chuckled and Leonard added, "That was pretty droll, with a hint of ammonia." Leonard turned and went looking at another table.

Sheldon was miffed, "Yes, enjoy your japes, gentleman. Think you've poked fun at a milquetoast academic. You've forgotten one thing. I am also a son of the Lone Star State. I'm Texas through and through. And we know how to settle scores down there. If you doubt me, ask Mexico.

Just then Stuart came over to the three of them, "Hot girl, 9 o'clock." They all turned to look and Stuart called out, "Don't everybody look at once."

Raj looked down, "What is she doing on a comic book store?"

Stuart was at a loss, "I don't know, she might be lost. Doesn't matter, watch and learn. He walked over to her, "Hi."

She looked up from thumbing through the posters, "Hi!"

He stared at her, "That's um------It—it—it." He slowly turned and walked away and stood beside the three guys, "SHUT UP!" He ran to the backroom.

She walked over to the table where Leonard was alone. She picked up a comic book he already pulled out and had sitting on top of the table. She looked at it and turned to Leonard, "Are you getting this Next Men"

He looked up, "Uh, yeah. It's issue number 21, first appearance of Hellboy"

She smiled at him, "I know. I've been looking for it for years." She looked amazing, slender, her long dark red hair pulled to one side in a huge braid. She was wearing a low cut black leather top, barely concealing her full, firm tits. A couple of sexy tattoos showing and sliding beneath the low-cut top. Below, her tiny petite body was poured into a pair of black leather pants and was wearing boots to match. She was totally Goth and very hot.

He smiled at her, "Sorry!"

"Hey, if I pretended to hit on you, could I distract you enough to sneak it away?" She flashed him a sexy smile.

He looked up under his glasses, "Yes, but you'd be using your superpowers for evil."

She made two fists and pounded the table, "Damn, I'm forbidden by my Kryptonian father to do so." She chuckled, "I'm Alice (Courtney Ford).

"Um, Leonard." They shook hands

"You're very cute, Leonard."

"Thanks, you too. You know, go ahead and take it."

She waved her hands back and forth, "No, no, no, I—I did evil. Would you be open to a trade?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, sure, I guess." She came around the table and pulled out her Sharpie, "Okay, here, this is my number." She grabbed his hand and wrote in on the palm of his hand. "Call Me!"

"Sorry, palm's a little sweaty. What's that word?"

She pointed to it, "Alice."

He chuckled, "Oh, right, your name. That makes more sense than "penis."

She turned and called out, "Later!" and left.

That night Leonard and Sheldon went back to their apartment and Sheldon pulled at his sleeve, "Don't forget to check for mail."

"How many times are you gonna tell me? What's with you?"

"Nothing, it's not suspicious that I'm fixating. It's consistent with my personality."

"Right."

Just then Penny came in too, "Hey, guys."

Leonard came over to her, "More Halloween candy? Didn't you just buy a bunch of it yesterday?"

"Oh, yeah, that's gone. It's a rough month when Halloween and PMS hit at the same time."

Sheldon interrupted, "Leonard doesn't have time to chat. He has to get the mail."

"Oh, will you relax? I'll get it in a minute." He turned back to Penny, "Hey how was work?"

He yelled again, "Open the mail."

Leonard lets out a sigh, "Excuse me!" He opens the mail and pulls out the mail, "A couple of circulars, nothing important." He hands them to Sheldon and moves over beside Penny.

She turns towards Leonard, "What's with him?"

Leonard chuckles, "Hang on."

Sheldon opens the mailbox and suddenly Leonard pulls out a remote control and pushes the button and out of the mailbox comes a huge balloon with Leonard's picture on it with a loud siren. Sheldon lets out a scream and passes out.

Leonard and Penny come off the stairs laughing hysterically, "You might be from Texas, but I'm from New Jersey." He pushed the button again and the siren goes off again.

The following evening, Leonard invited Alice over to look at his collection. She looks amazing again, she's wearing a pair of three-quarter length pants, and she's poured into them again. On top, she's wearing a black fishnet top, barely containing her perky breasts. Her hair isn't in a braid, but a low ponytail and it's draped over one shoulder.

Leonard's showed her a poster, "Check it out. Jim Lee drew this of me two years ago at Comic-Con."

She scooted closer, "What are you wearing?"

"Well, you know, it's Comic-Con. I'm Lion-O from ThunderCats.

"Wow, you must have gotten...... so laid."

"Heh, No, but Jessica Alba did rub my furry belly."

She cracked up and reached into her bag and pulled out some papers from her bag, "Wanna see a comic I draw?"

"You're kidding! You have your own book?"

She nodded, "Yeah, it's kind of based on my life."

"Ha, ha, Cool!" He thumbed through it, "Oh, wow, look, there's you having sex with a guy in the top half of a Chewbacca costume; Comic-Con?"

She slid closer to him and in a whisper replied, "You'd think, but no." She continued to look at him, checking him out."

Leonard continued to page through the book, "You're very talented. This is really good. Did you do---?"

She grabbed his face in her hands and turned him towards her. She shoved her tongue down his throat and kissed him harder. The kiss grew steamier and he turned and began to grind his mouth to hers. She tore off his jacket and pulled away slightly, "So can I trade you my comic for the Hellboy?"

He slipped her jacket off, "You can have my car."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her tongue down his throat. She pressed her braless tits against his chest and slipped his shirt off and in one swift move, pulled his t-shirt off over his head. She pushed him back against Sheldon's spot and went to work on his pants.

Leonard went after her vest and looking down; he stared at her perfect breasts hidden through her see-through black blouse. He pulled her back to him, and the kisses went on forever.

Alice freed his cock and started stroking it. She rained kisses all over his neck and moved downward and reaching his boxers, she tried tugging them off.

He wanted nothing more than to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. He sucked in his breath when she reached in and started stroking his cock. He was close to cumming, but he pushed her away. Thinking fast, he called out to her, "Alice, Alice, we have to stop. My roommate will be coming home any minute." He let out a grunt when he felt squeeze it hard and release it.

She was panting; her eyes were glassed over and showed pure lust. She bit her lower lip, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Aw, I have nothing planned. I know one thing I'll be doing tonight after you leave though."

She giggled and shook her head, "Save it for tomorrow night, I'll make it worth your wild, and it will be more than once or twice, I promise." She gathered her stuff, "Close your pants Leonard, we don't want Sheldon seeing what I have planned for you tomorrow." She stood and pulled him up. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him with even more passion this time. She flicked her tongue-stud across his lip, just wait to you see what I can do with this on other areas of your body." She giggled again, picked up her bag, and was out the door.

He knew he had to do something tonight or he'd never sleep.

Later that same night, Leonard went to Penny to discuss his problem, "Hey, you got a minute?"

"Yeah, sure, come on in. I'd offer you Halloween candy, but that's gone. So what's up?"

"Okay, we used to go out, right?"

"Oh, my God, that's where I know you from."

"I'm dealing with a situation and it's kind of about my love life. So I know that might be weird for us to talk about, but in this area, as you know, all my other friends are.....just so stupid!"

"All right, what's going on?"

"So you're okay talking about this?"

"Yes!"

"Sure it's not weird?"

"It's okay."

"If you ever wanna talk to me about a problem in your life with a guy then I---I'd be fine with that."

"Okay, good. There's this one guy I used to date who's about to be force-fed wine and cheese if he doesn't get to the point."

He took a seat, "Okay, uh, here it is. Is it cheating if a guy has a girlfriend----"

"Yeah, probably!"

He gave her a sarcastic look, "Come on."

"I'm sorry, go ahead."

"I met this girl and she's great. We have a lot in common."

"Did you guys do it?"

"Well. Sort of, she did, I just sat back and let her have her way. After that we made out a lot."

She chuckled, "Oh, look at you, you bad boy. Did you tell her about Priya?"

"Uh, I was gonna, but there were too many tongues in my mouth."

She looked at him with a disgusted look on her face, "That's gross!"

"Here's the thing. Uh, I---I'm not one of those guys who sneaks around and sleeps with more than one woman."

She looks at him, "Well, good for you."

"The problem is, I wanna be one of those guys."

She continued cooking, "So sleep with the new girl and lie to Priya."

"Oh, that's not who I am."

"All right, than break it off with the new girl."

"Now, let's not do anything rash. She's really hot, smoking body, breasts to die for and a mouth, oh my God!"

"If you like this girl so much; just end things with Priya."

"Priya and I are in love. I think we could get married someday."

"Leonard, you're looking for a way to sleep with both women and have everybody be happy about it."

He nodded, "Now we're getting somewhere."

She shook her head, "What does your gut tell you?"

"Go ask Penny. She'll know what to do,"

After that Leonard knew he wanted Alice. He skyped with Priya, "Hi Priya, how are things going?"

"Hello Leonard, I just got home I was out with friends. What's up?"

"I need to tell you something. I met this girl at the comic book store."

She chuckled, "At the comic book store? What is she, some kind of nerd?"

"No, not really Priya, here's the thing. I really wanna have things work with you, so I have to come clean. Last night, she came over here and showed me the comic book she's created. Things got a little out of hand and we kissed and things went a little further."

She pouted, "It's okay Leonard, things happen."

"Oh My God Priya, you're the best."

"Hold that thought, I sorta hooked up with my old boyfriend."

"What do you mean hooked up, Priya?"

"Well we sorta fucked and he wants me back. It looks like we both screwed up, huh?"

"Oh no Priya, I stumbled, you fucked up royally."

"Leonard, this isn't a contest!"

"Oh, yes it is and you won, we're done, go back to your boyfriend. I can't talk to you any longer, bye!" He closed his computer and now knew he could go to Alice's house without feeling bad about anything.

The next evening Leonard headed over to see Alice, she was all over him as soon as they sat down. Again, she was in all black, slacks and boots and an off the shoulder top, showing deep cleavage and her hair was down, flowing over her breasts, down to her belly. She had her tongue down his throat and she's already unbuttoned his shirt.

"Oh fuck Alice, you're driving me crazy, I can't get enough of your mouth."

She pulled back; her lips were swollen from the intense kissing they were doing on the couch, "Is it my tongue stud? Cause if that freaks you out; you're in for a real surprise later."

"No, no way. I wanted you to know yesterday, while we were making out and you went for my junk, well I stopped you and it wasn't because Sheldon was coming home."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers