Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She sat back and her tits nearly jumped from her low cropped top. If it wasn't for the two tiny straps holding it up, they would have popped out, "So tell me Leonard, why did you stop me?"

"Well I was in a relationship. I just want you to know, I really like you, a lot, and after you left; I got on-line with Priya, that's my old girlfriend, and I broke things off. I really wanna see where things go with you. I didn't want to have any secrets between us and wanted you to know what I did and why."

She leaned forward and took off his glasses, "You're not going to need these, I think if you wear them, they just may get steamed up. That was so special what you did. Hold onto your hat, we're in for one hellava night." She leaned back, taking Leonard with her. The kisses grew hot immediately and her fingers worked on the buttons on his shirt and had them undone in record time.

Leonard worked at the straps of her blouse and when he pulled them down; her luscious, large C cupped tits came spilling out. They were extremely firm and just like she said; he was in for a surprise. Both of her fat nipples were pierced and two silver bars ran through them. He felt them and had to savor them; he rained kisses all over her bare neck and shoulders. He nipped at the flesh of her upper chest and when he reached her firm tits; his tongue darted out and flicked at one bar first and then the other.

Alice had her head resting on the back on the sofa, her head pressed against the wall. She used it for leverage and arched her back, forcing more of her aroused flesh into his mouth. Her hands frantically worked on his pants and this time, tore them off, taking his boxers with them. She got her one hand around his shaft and squeezed, "Oh yes Leonard, nice and fat and very stiff, I'm going to have a lot of fun with this tonight!" She pushed him off her chest and guided him to lie flat and she straddled his body. She kissed him, running her hands through his hair.

He ran his hands through her long auburn locks, and pulling at it, had it draped across her free swaying tits. It tickled his chest as she nipped and licked at his neck. She rose up and hovered over him, "Suck on them Leonard, pull at the bars, it drives me insane." He did as she asked and she arched her back again, feeding him her luscious tits.

She broke free and left a trail of saliva down across his collarbone. She nipped at his nipples and sucked at them, "Mmmm, I'd love to see you pierce your nipples; that would be so fucking hot." She moved to the other one and did the same to it, sucking and running her tongue all around it. Her nipples scraped across his lower chest and belly as she worked her way downward. She gripped his cock, "Mmmm, I'm so glad you stopped me yesterday, it makes it so much hotter today, hold on, you're in for a bumpy ride, Leonard!" She flicked out her tongue and ran the stud along the crown and just under it. She stroked it and coaxed a couple drops of pre-cum out. Her tongue scooped it up and drank it down. Her full red lips closed around the shaft and at a furious pace; began bobbing up and down.

Leonard was glad he thought about her last night in bed, he would have cum already if he hadn't. He scooped up her long dark hair in his fists and tried guiding her mouth on his cock. It was no use; she was going at a furious pace. He looked at her and shivered when she slowed and tipped her head up. Those piercing blue eyes made him shiver.

Alice broke out on a smile and whispered, "Watch this Leonard; I think you're gonna love it!" Her lips parted and she closed them around the fat head. She glanced up at him and slowly began lowering her head. She heard him let out a grunt as she continued downward. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her mouth. She took it very slow and when she stopped, her nose was pressed against his belly and his cock was lodged in her throat. She sucked harder, her cheeks hallowed out and holding it deep in her mouth; her tongue began dancing all over the thick, stiff shaft.

Leonard was going insane. He clutched at her head, fisting her incredibly sexy hair and just dropped his head back and took in the exquisite feeling she was causing with her mouth and tongue. He wiggled his hips and heard her let out a squeal deep in her throat.

She slowly pulled back all the way until just the head remained. Her tongue danced all around the fat, purple head and she opened her mouth and allowed a stream of saliva to flow out, bathing his entire shaft in her wetness. She attacked it once again; her fist drew upward, collecting what she let out of her mouth. Her mouth went downward, sucking it all back in again. She did this several times and coming off of it again, she looked him in the eye, "Come on Leonard, give it to me. I know you wanna cum really hard, I earned it. I want to taste your cum on my lips and tongue. I wanna swallow your load and do it again, but not until I get to lick my cunt juices off your cock and swallow both of our creams at once."

Leonard let out grunt and forced her down again. He didn't really have to, she was already going down. He thrust his hips upward as she picked up the pace. He felt that stud flicking across his shaft and he let out a loud grunt, "Hold on Alice, I'm cumming, get ready for a large wave of cum." His first blast was so powerful; it stung the back of her throat. He felt her swallow, but she wasn't fast enough. The second blast filled her mouth and spilled out of the corners of her mouth. The third and fourth were just as large and she pulled off his cock and it shot across her pretty face, and it landed on her forehead. She recaptured it and swallowed whatever he released.

When he finished cumming, she opened her mouth and released his load all over his cock. She caught it in her fist and stroking it upward, she sucked it back into her mouth. She swallowed it all up and sliding up his body, she kissed him, offering him his own cum.

He sucked it off her tongue and as they kissed, he fed it back to her. Pulling back, he kissed her cheeks and eyelids. Moving to her forehead, he licked his cum from there and moving back to her mouth, he fed it all to her.

Alice let out a shriek and kissed him harder, sucking every last drop he collected. She darted her tongue out again and they swapped his cum until she drank it all down.

He had to have her now; he pushed her back and she landed on her back. Her long auburn hair formed a halo around her face and she giggled and laughed as he attacked her. He gripped her tight pants and peeled them from her body. He stopped to unlace her boots and yanking them off, tossed them aside. He roughly pulled her pants off and found an extremely wet and full lipped pussy. Her fleshy lips were distended and full of blood from her excitement. They were completely void of hair and he could smell her intoxicating scent. He let out a groan when he saw her clit was pierced and all of a sudden his cock was once again stiff as can be. He wanted to drive his cock deep in her body and fuck her till he came, but he held back. He wanted to feast on those luscious lips and play with that pierced clit until he heard her scream out from an orgasm.

Alice let out a squeal and her bare legs wrapped around his head. She rolled her head around and her mouth dropped open. She tensed up when she felt his lips closed around one fleshy lip and suck in into his mouth. His tongue darted out and filled her cavity as he sucked harder. He released that lip and did the same to the other one, once again driving his tongue into her very wet hole. He did this several times and the used a finger to dip into her hole as he finally captured her pierced clit and began rolling it, sucking it and flicking it from side to side.

Alice was squirming all around and arching her hips, she screamed out, "Holy shit Leonard, I'm cumming, Oh fuck yeah, suck it, finger my hole, I gotta ride that cock of yours before I go crazy."

He was prepared this time and held his ground and grabbing her squirming legs; he raised them and threw them onto his shoulders. He dipped his tongue down and stabbed at her puckered hole. He felt her ass riding his tongue as she humped against his tongue.

"Oh fuck me Leonard, I'm cumming again. Shit, oh you mother fucker, I can't stop, fuck, oh fuck, I'm there again." She squeezed his head with her thighs and nearly broke his neck.

Leonard continued is assault on her asshole, shoving his two fingers into her pussy and strummed her clit with his thumb. He felt her riding his fingers as she left a trail of her juices all over his hands. He slowed and peppered her slick legs with kisses.

He moved up and just like she did, he fed Alice, her own juices. She lapped them up and wrapped her weak arms around his neck.

When she calmed down, he grabbed her arms and pulled her up; he rolled her over and pushed her up against the back of the sofa. He placed her hands on the wall behind the sofa and plastered his body against hers. He rained kisses all over her neck and shoulders. He nipped at her ear and felt her shiver. He moved downward and attacked her tiny tight ass; he nipped at her cheeks and stabbed at the crack.

She pushed her ass back to meet his assault, and she let out a grunt when he once again sucked at her fleshy cuntlips. She groaned out, "I can't take much more of this Leonard. I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard and fill my cunt our your hot cum. I need it, fuck, I need it really bad."

He buried his face in-between her cheeks and attacked both holes. His hands slid up her slender body and mauled her tits, pulling roughly at her pieced nipples. He felt her shake and once again sent a river of her juices all over his lips and tongue. He pulled away and she nearly collapsed against him. He stood up and gathered her slender body in his arms and picking her up, turned, "Where the hell is the bedroom? If I'm going to give you a proper fucking, I wanna do it in a nice, big bed."

She weakly raised her head and pointed to her left, "Down the hall, second door on your right!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder."

He found the bedroom and placed her on the bed. He joined her and spun her around again. He placed her hands on the headboard and leaned over, "Keep them there or I'll spank you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, "Yes, I'll keep them there." She whipped her head around and looked at him over her shoulder. She let out a gasp when he plastered his body against her slender form. She leaned back, offering up her pussy to him. She bit her lower lip and groaned out when she saw Leonard gripping his cock.

He swiped it up and down her fleshly lips, "Look back and watch as I enter you Alice. I'm going to go slow, but once I get my cock all nice and wet, I'm going to fuck you and fuck you till you cream all over my cock, Keep your eyes open and watch Alice." He pushed forward and he let out a grunt. He felt those greasy lips clutch at his shaft and as he pushed forward, he felt them envelope his cock. He sank deeper and deeper into her tight hole. He felt her cunt muscles clamp down around his shaft and release just long enough for Leonard to shove it in deeper.

Alice began thrashing around, she loved how he filled her pussy, he was going slow; it was agonizing, she wanted it harder and faster. She let out a groan, "Oh fuck me Leonard, enough of this slow loving shit, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" She threw her ass back, taking the remaining inches into her pussy. She screamed out, "Yesssssssss, it's in me, now fuck me and fuck me hard!"

He grabbed hold of her shoulders and pulled her back against him. He slid down and grabbed her firm tits and clutching at them, he tugged at her spoked nipples. He felt her pussy clutch at him, but he was fucking her steadily and she had no power over him now.

Alice was so wet; she wasn't turned on like this in nearly forever. She whipped her head around and met his thrusts with ones of her own. She was panting wildly as she felt an orgasm racing through her toned body. She gripped the headboard so hard, her fingers were turning white. She screamed out, "I'm cumming Leonard, oh yessssssssss, don't stop, I'm there!" She released the headboard and slid downward, she couldn't go far, she was impaled on his cock.

Leonard slid back and pulled out of her. He saw her tight ass cheeks swaying in the air, trying to reconnect with his cock. He reared back and slapped her ass, he did it several times; her lily white cheeks were red with his handprints.

She let out a shriek and it added to her orgasm. She was panting wildly and all of a sudden Leonard rolled her over onto her back. She reached up and pulled his sweat covered body to her equally slick body. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and she let out a long hiss as she felt him sink back into her. Her pussy was loaded with her cum juices and when he sank into her, she felt and heard her juices squish out. Her ankles locked together as she urged him onward. She raked her nails all along his back and leaning in, she sank her teeth into his shoulder, drawing blood.

Leonard was close to cumming and when he felt her sink her teeth into his shoulder, he lost it. He sent blast after hot, creamy blast into her pussy. This triggered another orgasm out of Alice and she ripped her mouth off his shoulder and locked lips with him. He tasted his blood on her lips and this increased his orgasm. He pumped away even harder, sending more of his potent cum into her. Mixing with hers, he remembered she wanted to lick their cum from his cock. He stiffened and continued to pound away at her defenseless pussy.

She released his mouth and rolled her head to one side and tried to breath, "Oh my God, I can; remember cumming that hard or than often before, and you're still hard."

He finally slowed, he smiled down at her, "I thought of what you said, how you wanted to taste our combined juices and it made me hard again."

She patted him on the back, "Give a girl a chance to rest. Oh don't get me wrong, I wanna taste it and taste it I will. I just need a moment to rest, then on to round three."

She finished round three, and four and five. In the morning they knocked off two more rounds and one more in the shower.

Leonard finally headed home mid-afternoon on Saturday. He slept right on through till Sunday morning. He showered, dressed and met Alice at the comic book store where he gave her his copy of Hellboy and she gave him a lot more, once they returned to her apartment.

While Leonard was out with Alice; Penny, Amy and Bernadette were over at his place. They were talking about bridesmaid dresses and Bernie couldn't decide on what she should get.

Amy wanted to use the dresses from her dead cousin's failed wedding. They didn't get to wear them because the whole family died in a horrific carbon-monoxide accident.

Bernie didn't want to use dead people's dresses and Penny didn't like cap sleeves.

Sheldon broke in; he hated all of the talk about dresses instead of intellectual discussions of science. He reminded them that the line of discussion had fallen because of Penny.

Penny yelled out, "Who wants to go to my apartment and look at bridal magazines?"

Bernie stood up, "Oh, I do."

Penny stood up too, "Through no one's fault, Sheldon, we're leaving."

The next day at the cafeteria Sheldon and Amy were having lunch. They were joined by Howard, Leonard and Raj. Howard got a text from Bernie telling him that Penny and she were shopping for wedding and bridesmaid dresses.

Amy was devastated that she's left out and once again felt like the odd girl out in their group.

Later, Sheldon was upset because he couldn't contact Amy. Leonard suggested he go over there and once they arrived, Leonard left, "I'm single, I don't need this crap."

Sheldon went in and he has to hear about how she was left out, telling him, "Bernadette and Penny went shopping for bridesmaid dresses without me."

He looked at her, "And that made you sad?"

She nodded, "Yes."

He hopped a little, "I knew it. Just keep going. I guess I'm good at this."

"Sheldon, I'm gonna ask you something, and I'd like you to keep an open mind."

"Always!"

"At this moment, I find myself craving human intimacy and physical contact."

"Ohhhhhh Boy! You know ours is a relationship of the mind."

She nodded, "Proposal: One wild night of torrid lovemaking that soothes my soul and inflames my loins."

He stared at her, "Counterproposal: I will gently stroke your head and repeat, "Aw, who's a good Amy?"

She frowned, "How about this? French-kissing.....Seven minutes in heaven culminating in second base."

He shook his head, "Neck message, and then you get me that beverage."

"We cuddle and afterwards, kissing and second base, final offer!"

He nods, "Very well."

She hopped next to him and wrapped her arms around him and pressed her head to his chest. After a few minutes, she raised her head and kissed him. It grew heavy and she rested her head back on his chest. She ground closer to him and her hand dropped down to his pants and before long, she had his cock out and she stroked him to hardness. She lowered her head and for the first time, she had his cock in her mouth. She pulled his hand down and guided him under her skirt and before he knew it, Sheldon got the hint and began fumbling around in her panties. Things got a little heated and before long, they both ejaculated. As Amy orgasmed, she called out, "Yes, third base!"

Without saying a work, they both straightened their clothes, Amy got Sheldon that beverage and he left for home, while Amy fell asleep on the sofa, all of her tension disappeared for the night.

The next morning in the university cafeteria, Leonard, Howard and Raj were eating. Sheldon came storming in, looking to Leonard and Howard, "The two of you need to get your women in line. Last night I was strong-armed into an evening of harp music and spooning with an emotional Amy. We did other things that caused nightmares all night long. And Why? Your gal pals, Penny and Bernadette went out shopping for wedding nonsense without Amy, an act that took with no thought as to how it would affect me, the future of string theory, or my Lego fun time."

Howard looked up at him, "What do you want us to do about it?"

"You weren't listening to my topic sentence. Get your women in line! Make them apologize to Amy and set things right. I am a man of science, not someone's snuggle bunny."

Leonard crossed his arms, "Why do I have to talk to Penny? She's not my girlfriend."

Sheldon leaned over the table and pointed to him, "You invited her to lunch four years ago. Everything about her is on you. You make it so.!" He turned and left the cafeteria.

That evening Bernadette, Penny, Raj, Howard and Leonard were eating Chinese in the apartment. After Leonard finished passing out the food, Penny looked to him, "Where's Sheldon?"

"Oh, he was up late last night, so I gave him an early dinner and put him to bed."

Bernie opened her food, "Oh, that's so sweet."

"Yeah, but now he's gonna be up at dawn and wanna play."

Howard tried to bring up the subject gently, "So listen, guys, the reason he was up late is because he was taking care of Amy. She's kind of upset."

They both looked at him, "Why?"

Leonard added, "Her feeling got hurt because you went dress shopping without her."

Bernie looked to Penny, "I told you that would happen."

Penny replied, "Listen, this is her first time being a bridesmaid, and she's getting a crazy with it."

Bernie frowned, "She keeps on telling us stories about bridesmaid traditions in other cultures, and they're all about getting naked and washing each other."

They all looked to Raj, who had a weird smile on his face. Both Bernie and Penny saw it too. Penny continued, "She keeps trying to figure out if our cycles have synced up, so we can call ourselves "The Three Menstra-teers."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers