Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

This drove Laura insane; she closed her eyes as Penny thumbed her stiff clit and licked her juicy hole faster. Laura rolled her head to one side and screamed into the pillow and thrust her hips upward. She dropped them down and exploded, drenching Penny's face with her juices.

Leonard wanted this to last as long as possible, but seeing how Penny reacted to him slapping her ass, while she munched on Laura's pussy and seeing Laura playing with Penny's hair and squeezing her own tits with her other hand. He saw Laura cumming, but when she let out a loud scream, he looked down and saw Penny sliding three fingers into Laura's cunt, twisting it around; he knew she must have found Laura's tightly wound G-spot. Laura released her own tits and clutched at Penny's tousled hair with both hands and pulled her up for a sloppy kiss. Releasing her hair, she sent two fingers into Penny's mouth and bit on Penny's sexy earlobe. She smiled over Penny's shoulder, looking into Leonard's eyes and giggled when he followed Penny's ass without losing contact with her juicy cunt. She kept looking at Leonard, "Slap her ass again; I saw how she likes that. Play with her butthole, and make her cum, fuck her hard, I want my turn."

Leonard was turned on by Laura's dirty talk, he slapped Penny and she kissed Laura even harder. She let out a shriek when he resumed finger-fucking her tight asshole. He started fucking her harder and faster. Penny was so close to cumming. She reached down and began diddling her own clit, while she continued to kiss Laura and playing with her tiny tits.

Leonard slapped Penny's ass several more times, her luscious ass cheeks were now rosy red from the beating she was enduring. He pushed her down and pumped his cock harder into her.

Penny moaned loudly and her entire body tensed up and she screamed as she started cumming. She clung to Laura and kissed her hard. She pulled away from Laura and pressed her head hard against Laura's shoulder. She let out a deep breath, "Wow that was hot!" She picked up her head and smiled back at Leonard, "You've improved over the past year, bravo Leonard. Get on your back; we're not done with you yet."

He flopped down on his back beside her. She leaned over and kissed him. He felt a hand grip his cock and he moaned into Penny's mouth. All of a sudden he felt a wet pussy sliding down his cock. He strained his head and looked down and saw Laura sliding up and down his thick cock. He saw her mouth gaping open as she rode him, her hands were squeezing her firm titties, twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Penny blocked his view again when she kissed him again. She nuzzled his neck, raking her chest with her nails. She moved to his ear and whispered, "She loves your cock Leonard, just like me. I know she must be tight and I know how wet she is, I made it that way eating her pussy. She gorgeous, I wish I was as thin as she is"

He groaned out and gripping Penny's long flowing hair, he kissed her with so much passion; it nearly took her breath away. He pulled back and swept her hair from her face, "Don't think like that Penny, you're hot, hotter than any woman I know, you're both luscious and I wouldn't throw either out of bed for eating crackers."

She giggled, "Oh Leonard, you always know the right thing to say. You got me hot again, how about eating my pussy while Laura rides your cock?"

He chuckled, "You have to ask? Get that gorgeous ass up here and let me snack on you." He watched as she swung her leg over his chest. He gripped her hips and guided her over his waiting mouth. He pulled her downward and his tongue found her wet pussy and she tasted like sweet honey and cotton candy.

Penny let out a moan and began rotating her hips, grinding her luscious fat lipped cunt against his lips and chin. Facing Laura, she leaned forward and they locked arms around one another. They were both getting off from Leonard. Penny's clit brushed against his chin and she shivered as another orgasm began building deep in her squirming body. She kissed Laura and felt her dark nippled tits press against her plush tits. Her hand drifted down Laura's slender body and began rubbing Laura's cit.

Laura's tongue darted deeper into Penny's mouth and moaned. She was on the cusp of cumming. She rode Leonard harder and thrust her body up against Penny's active fingers. Her entire body stiffened and she bit down on Penny's lip as she started cumming. She tore her mouth from Penny, her hands gripped her own short hair and pulled at it, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She looked into Penny's pretty green eyes, "You have to be fucking crazy to have ever given up this man. I'd never let him out of the bedroom. Yes, yes, fuck me harder Leonard, oh shittttttttttt, I'm cumming!" She leaned forward and clutched at Penny's luscious body as she gripped Leonard's cock and exploded. Her cunt was flooded with her cream and it leaked out, covering his balls and Penny's fingers as she continued rubbing her aching clit. She stiffen and sat up straight, her mouth was gaping open and she let out a gasp, "Oh my God, I'm cumming again, shit, I can't stop." She leaned back and rolled off of Leonard and curled up in a ball and shook through an explosive orgasm.

Penny leaned over and took his cum coated cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked from root to tip. She pulled off of it and her lips were shiny, covered in Laura's creamy juices. She went back and enveloping his cock, she began bobbing up and down. She groaned out as Leonard licked her deeper and faster. She tore off his cock and swung her leg from his shoulder. She was gasping heavily, she rolled over onto her back and her arms were extended, "Come on Leonard, I need you to fuck me again and we need you to cum." She looked to Laura, "Wouldn't you like to see him cum? I wanna cum too and have you lick me after that and taste Leonard's cum." She giggled, "You'll love how he tastes, not salty like a lot of men I've tasted."

Leonard knelt between her legs. He had a scowl on his face, "It isn't very polite to talk about how other men taste, just before the man you're with is about to fuck you and cum in you."

She smiled up at him; she reached up and caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, "Oh Sweetie, I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I was trying to tell Laura how great you are and how..." She let out a grunt and was cut off when Leonard leaned in and shoved his cock into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him hard against her lush body. She let out a gasp and kissed him hard as she felt him sink deep into her and bottoming out, she enveloped his body with her legs. She kicked his ass, urging him to fuck her hard.

Leonard fucked Penny hard and fast, he picked up the pace, sweat was dripping from his body and breaking free from her legs, he rose up on his hands and slammed into her as fast and went deep with each thrust. He was close to cumming, but wanted to see Penny cum first. He looked over to Laura, "Get your ass over her and play with Penny's clit, she helped you get off, how about doing the same?"

Laura squirmed around and went one step further. When Leonard rose up to slam into Penny again, she dropped her head to Penny's belly. Her long, wet tongue flicked out and began flicking from side to side, teasing Penny's blood red bud.

Penny let out a loud shriek, her hands clutched at Laura's head. Her cunt muscled clutched at Leonard's cock and she released one of her most intense orgasms she's had in quite a while.

Leonard was beyond the point of no return. He drove in as deep as he could, trapping Laura's head between their two sweaty bodies. He felt a rumbling in his nuts and he started cumming. The first two blasts shot out and filled Penny's cunt. He thought quickly and pulling from her luscious pussy, he continued cumming, blast after blast shot across her juicy cunt and Laura's face. He looked down and seeing the erotic sight, he felt his cock rear up and it was as if another orgasm began. A few more blasts shot from his cock and drenched Laura's face.

Laura let out a loud squeal and opened her mouth; she caught some, but most shot across her face and dripped down to Penny's squirming pussy.

Leonard saw Penny's cunt squeezing as her orgasm overtook her body. Her legs were thrashing about and Leonard's cum was lathered over all three of them. He couldn't hold himself up any longer. He rolled off to the side and watched as Penny pulled Laura up to her and licked and sucked the cum covering her face. Leonard groaned out, "Oh fuck Penny, that is so fucking nasty! I never saw anything so hot as that."

Penny ignored Leonard and continued to lick his load from Laura's face. She kissed her and opening her mouth, she let the cum she collected, dribble out and land directly on Laura's tongue. Their kisses grew hotter, if that was possible, swapping the cum she received and passed it back and forth until it was all gone.

Leonard's cock grew stiff again and he sat up and stroked his cock as he watched the two women eating his cum. He moaned when he saw Laura slide down Penny's glistening body and attack Penny's pussy. She lapped at the cum that oozed out and as she did this, her tiny, tight ass swayed from side to side before Leonard. It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. He groaned out and crawling up onto his knees, he gripped her tiny hips and shoved into her. She screamed out as he buried his cock in her.

Penny started giggling, "Fuck her Leonard, fill her with your cum so I can eat her and taste you too." Her hands clutched at Laura's head, her hair was clinging to her face, covered in sweat. She thrust her pussy upward, urging Laura to eat her quicker.

Leonard felt Laura's tight cunt walls grabbing at his cock. He slapped her ass and she squealed and wiggled her ass even more. He rubbed her ass as he continued to plow into her. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against sweaty skin echoed through the tiny bedroom. He screamed out like a wounded animal and started to cum again. He filled Laura with his load and it triggered an orgasm from the slender woman's tired body.

He fell back, exhausted and totally satisfied. He watched in awe as a tired and messy Penny rolled Laura over onto her back and feasted on her oozing pussy and at the same time ground her full pussy to Laura's face.

They were locked together for around five minutes. Penny came again, as did Laura. She finally rolled off of Laura and pulling her up to her lush body, her arms wrapped around the slender dark haired beauty and hugged her.

Leonard slid over to the other side of Penny and drew her into his arms. They lay like that for well over an hour. Laura was fast asleep when Penny and Leonard got up, dressed and headed back to their apartments. They struggled up the three flights of stairs and when they reached their floor, they came together and he grabbed her and hugged her, "Just think we started this evening at the movies and with no strings attached with to prospects of sex. The way things went, maybe we're not ready to hang out as just friends."

She tipped her head, "I don't know, I really enjoyed the take-charge Leonard with a little backbone and the dominating personality. You know, picking the movie, knowing what he wants, taking what he wants, a little cocky. Although I gotta talk to Raj, I'm gonna kill him."

He tipped his head up, "Really?"

She stepped closer, "Mmmm, oh yeah!"

"Well, maybe I'll put the sex back on the table, what do you say about that?"

"Hmm, maybe I like it!"

He was shocked, "You do, if that's what you like, I can be that guy. I swear, I'll be anything you want me to be." As soon as he said it, he knew he blew it.

She frowned and turned to her apartment, "Goodnight Leonard!"

He watched as she closed her door and said to himself out loud, "I am such an asthmatic dumb-ass." He went home and undressed, climbed into bed and had dreams about Penny and Laura, what a night.

A couple days later the group went to the comic book store. Sheldon took Amy with him. She was introduced to Stuart and they hit it off; she liked his humor. They struck up a conversation while Sheldon looked for comic books.

Later that evening Amy was at Penny's apartment, Bernie was there too and they were drinking wine. Amy's phone went off; it was Stuart, asking her out for coffee.

Penny harassed her; "Hey Amy, you little vixen, you're working it under all those layers of wool and polyester."

Bernie asked her, "What are you going to do? Doesn't he know you have a boyfriend?"

Penny scoffed, "Oh, she doesn't have a boyfriend, she has a Sheldon. SO do you like Stuart?"

Amy shrugged, "I don't know. He's nice, he's funny. He had the sallow-drawn countenance associated with an overactive thyroid gland. That's kind of hot."

Penny shook her head, "Look, Sweetie, we all love Sheldon, but you've been with him for over a year now. If it's not going anywhere, what does it hurt to look around?"

Amy accepted his offer and they met for coffee. They had an enjoyable evening that made Sheldon jealous after he read Stuart's Facebook post.

He was out to get back at her. He went over to Penny's and knocked on her door and she opened the door, being playful that evening, "Hello Sheldon, come on in. What's up?"

"I came to ask if you would like to go on a date with me."

She was in the kitchen stirring her meal on a pot. She stopped dead and replied, "I'm sorry, what?"

"A date, you and me. Dining, dancing, perhaps you'd like to take in a prizefight.

"Oh God, are you trying to make Amy jealous?"

"No, why is everyone so obsessed with Amy and Stuart? And whether or not they may be having more pumpkin lattes or intercourse tonight."

She frowned, "Okay, listen to me. Playing games is not gonna help get Amy back."

"I am not trying to get her back but out of curiosity, what is a way?"

"All right, honey, let me tell you a story. There was a guy I liked, and I never told him how I felt. Eventually, he started going out with someone else and I always regretted it. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

He nodded, "I believe I do. I'm the guy."

Sarcastically she nodded, "Oh yessssssss Sheldon, you're the guy!" She closed off the burner and moved around and planted her hands on his chest, "Mmmm, you uncovered my secret, I've been pining for you forever." She smiled and was about to tell him, he wasn't the one.

She was caught off guard. He pulled her tight to his body. He reached up and pulled roughly on her ponytail causing her head to tip back. His lips plastered to her and he kissed her with so much passion, it took her breath away. He continued kissing her. His hands drifted down to her plush ass and squeezed those lush cheeks roughly. He remembered Raj telling Leonard and him how she liked being dominated. He released her lips and attacked her neck and ear. His nibble and tongue action sent good-bumps all over her body.

Penny was about to push him away, but stopped when she felt him pull down her tight white slacks and slap her luscious cheeks several times. She let out a groan and clutched at his arms. Hanging on for dear life, she nearly buckled from the intense feeling coursing through her body. She rolled her head around and let out another gasp when his one hand slapped her ass several times and managed to kick her pants free from her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and shuttered as he ravished her neck. She leaped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, "Don't fuck this up Sheldon, take me to the bedroom and fuck me good and hard. My God, you got me so fucking hot."

Sheldon turned and made his way to her bedroom. He turned her towards the bed and tossed her there and he didn't know what came over him. He thought it was a way to block what Amy and Stuart were out doing, by doing the exact same things. He tore off his t-shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. He stood there in his jockey shorts and looked down at Penny, "Strip Penny, I want you naked before I have coitus with you."

She unzipped her peach pullover shirt down; it flew across the room as she pulled it over her head. She unhooked her bra and let those luscious orbs of flesh float out for Sheldon to see. She reached up and pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair. She shook her head; her hair tumbled free; drifting around her plush body. She bit her lower lip and in a sexy voice called out to him, "Come on big boy, drop those shorts. I wanna see that big cock of yours. I want you to fuck me till I scream out and cum all over it." She leaned back and her mouth dropped open when she saw how large his cock was, "Oh my God, Sheldon, your cock is magnificent, come up here and let me suck on it. Oh please take off your socks first. I don't wanna feel like I'm in an old porn movie."

He pulled his socks off and climbed up onto the bed and tried to continue being dominant. He grabbed her legs and pulled until she was flat on her back. Grabbing two pillows, he pulled at her arm and placed it behind her. He climbed up her body and straddled her gorgeous tits. He grinned down at her, "I'll play with those if you do a good job sucking my penis. NO HANDS, JUST YOUR MOUTH, LIPS AND TONGUE, GOT IT?"

Penny was shocked and turned on, all at once. She never expected to hear Sheldon talk like this. She nodded vigorously and waited. She watched him scoot closer and she instinctively opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She felt a tap on her cheek; she opened her eyes and Sheldon shook his head, "I want your eyes open while I fuck your mouth, understand?" She nodded and opened wide as she watched his huge, semi-erect cock slip past her lips. Her tongue rolled along the underside, but was pushed aside as he shoved forward. Her hands came up and pressed on his belly and she struggled saying, "Too big, Sheldon, not so fast."

He slapped her hands away, "Keep your hands back or I will tie them up!" He felt her shutter when he said that, he knew it turned her on even more. He reached across the bed and grabbed her robe. He pulled the fluffy belt from the robe and grabbing her hands, he wrapped it around her wrists and pulled hard on the belt and wrapped the ends around her headboard, "There, now you're not going anywhere Penny and now you'll do as I say or you'll never get free."

She let out a deep sigh and squirmed around; her entire body was electrified by what he was doing to her. She pressed her cheek against his hand as she watched him stroke her hair and push it away from her cheek and mouth. She automatically opened wide, her tongue hung out, waiting for his intrusion. She tipped her head back and her eyes grew large as she watched him rise up onto his knees.

He leaned forward and slipped the head and several inches of his huge cock into her mouth. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat and heard her gag. He withdrew and took his saliva coated cock and gently slapped her cheek. He smiled, "Shall we try a couple more inches SWEETIE!"

She giggled, "Not fair Sheldon, Sweetie is my thing!" Her giggles disappeared when he pushed forward and this time two-thirds of his twelve inch cock slid in and she pulled hard on the belt and she wanted to thrash about, but knew if she did, more of his cock would sink into her throat. She tightened her lips and lightly lowered her teeth, scraping across his thick shaft.

Sheldon let out a groan and pulled back. He threw his leg from her body and grabbing her hips, she flipped her over. He gently caressed her ass and heard her let out a gasp. He slid his fingers between her lush thighs and dipped two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. He shoved deep, coating them with her slick juices. He heard a gurgling deep in her throat and he felt her cunt muscles tighten on his fingers. She let out a whimper when he withdrew his fingers. He teased her and parting her cheeks with his other hand, he dipping one and then both fingers into her dark, starred hole. He heard her let out a shriek and wiggle her ass. He slapped her lightly on one cheek, "Lay still or I'll really give you a spanking." He felt her still and now he sank both fingers in her ass up to his second knuckles. He wiggled them around and heard Penny let out a grunt and her hips sank down to the mattress, but couldn't escape his assault. He withdrew and shoved them back in till his palm was pressed against her tight cheeks. He leaned forward and nuzzled her neck, "You know why I'm doing this Sweetie? Next time I fuck your mouth and feel teeth on it, you'll get it even harder, do you understand?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers