Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

She let out a grunt and nodded against his head. She moaned when she felt his tongue slip out and run a wet line from her ear, down her neck and nipped at her collarbone. She let out a gasp, "Can I ask you something Sheldon, that is, without you getting upset?"

He nipped at her ear again, "Sure Sweetie, what is it?"

She cleared her throat, "Well I know you're not very adept to messing around, if you know what I mean. My question is, how did you learn all of this? You're driving me crazy and I don't know if we'll ever be the same after this."

He pulled back and slapped her lightly on the ass, "A very reasonable question Sweetie, Raj was talking about how someone we all know likes to be dominated and restrained."

Penny broke in, "I wonder who that could be; I'm going to kill that mother fucker when I see him next." She let out a shriek when Sheldon reared back and slapped her rather hard on her ass, leaving a red handprint.

He yelled out, "You interrupted me while I was speaking, not very polite Sweetie! I was saying, after Raj told us about you, I mean someone liking to be dominated; well he pulled out a couple DVD's. It was very eye opening and very educational. So you better do as I say and behave, or I'll have to put into practice what I learned about on the real perverse DVD." He flipped her back over and climbed upward again. He pointed his extremely stiff cock and slapped her playfully on the cheek, "Open up and say ahhhhh!"

Penny's eyes nearly bugged out of her head and she did as she was told. Tipping her head back, she allowed the shaft to slide past her gag reflex. She took a deep breath in through her nose and she tried to smile, but her lips were spread too wide to do so. She felt Sheldon's balls resting in her chin. She struggled and thrashed around. She let out a loud gasp when he pulled out. She gasped over and over again she nearly passed out from the lack of oxygen. She spat out, "I like what you're doing, but I DO need to breath, understand Sheldon? "

He nodded, "Sorry, I apologize, seeing you swallow all of it, well I got carried away. He slid downward and nipped at the stiff nipples, moving from one to the other. He pulled on one, while sucking on the other. He did this over and over again and he felt her pull at her restraints. He ravished her tits and started getting even rougher. He pulled and twisted one nipple; while he lightly slapped the other tit, just hard enough to make her squirm and leave a light fingerprint on her milky white skin. He moved lower and stuck his tongue into her belly button, while his hands continued to maul her tits. He heard her let out a loud grunt and all of a sudden his upper chest was covered in her creamy juices. Penny came from his intense foreplay. He slipped lower and without warning, drove three of his long slender fingers deep into her still spasming pussy.

Penny let out a scream, "Oh fuck Sheldon, what the fuck are you doing to me? Couple days ago I had a threesome with Leonard and another woman, I thought that was the best orgasm I ever had, this puts it all to shame, don't stop, please don't stop! I want it all and more, don't worry, I'll yell red if it's too much, red will be my safe word."

He smiled up at her and for the first time, he had an evil, possessed look on his face. He kept those fingers in her while she told him how she felt. He now began teasing her with those fingers. He slid them in and out, curling them around and petting her G-spot over and over again. His other arm was pressed across her belly, holding her in place as she thrashed around on the bed. He looked up and her arms were pulled taut, her hair was a rat's nest, tousled and covering her face. She blew at it, trying to clear it from her face. He lowered her head and caught her clit between his lips. He sucked lightly and felt her buck. He held her in place and each time she bucked, he sucked a little harder. He flicked his tongue out and she exploded and came yet again. He noticed her entire body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He released her belly and slid his hand beneath her quaking body. Cupping her ass, his fingers found her puckered hole and wiggling his fingers from side to side, he penetrated her asshole and he now had both of his hands in her body. He caught her clit again and ravished it as he resumed petting her G-spot. His hand was drenched as she arched her back and started to squirt. He let out a scream, "What the heck are you doing Penny, are you peeing on me, you are so sick!"

He pulled his fingers out of both of her holes and jumped up and ran to her bathroom. He was there for several minutes. He returned and shook his fingers at her, "That wasn't nice Sweetie, how could you pee on me. You're going to pay for that." He got back on the bed and flipped her over and slapped her ass over and over again.

Penny was trying to explain, but Sheldon wasn't having any of that. He was sweating by the time he calmed down. Her lily white ass cheeks were covered in red blotches from his hands. She was whimpering and sobbing when he stopped, "You stupid mother fucker, I didn't pee on you. If you knew anything about orgasms, you'd know that from..." she let out another sob and her body began shaking and she came again. "My god Sheldon, what are you doing to me? She let out a deep breath and tried to lose the tension coursing through her body. "Fuck! You'd know if a woman gets overly excited, she can squirt. I've only had it done a few times and none in long time. I didn't pee on you, you stupid ass, you made me squirt, it's something special and you sorta ruined it by spanking me. Now release my arms, we're done."

He reached for her arms and stopped. He leaned back, I don't think so Penny. I've learned a lot and I'm not done putting it into practice, so hold on, it's going to get wilder!"

She had fire in her eyes, she trashed around, not allowing him back between her legs.

He caught her hips and flipped her over. He pinned her legs down with his body and reached down and tenderly caressed her aching ass. "Calm down Penny, let go and we can both enjoy this. You know something? I never heard you yell out red, DID you?" He didn't hear a response. He touched her fleshy lips and tugged at them lightly, "Tell me Penny, why didn't you yell out Red?"

She let out a grunt as she felt him shove two fingers in her pussy and wiggle them around. "Oh please Sheldon, I don't know why. I thought I could handle it, the pain caused me to cum and I was ashamed to let you know it. I know it was my fault, not yours. I could have yelled red, but it was way over the top and as I came, another wave was right behind it. I'm afraid I've turned into a masochist, I get off from being dominated and being humiliated."

He released her legs and stood up and moved over to her wrists. He started to untie her.

Penny yelled out, No, don't, not until you fuck me like this. You had me cum so many times I lost count. I want you to take me, fuck me with that big cock of yours and fill me with your sperm; can you do that for me? If you do that, what we did here tonight, well I'll go to my grave with it, just do me, please."

He kept her tied up and went back down to the foot of the bed. He was gentler now and suddenly Penny turned her head, her gorgeous hair was now a completely tangled mess, "What the hell Sheldon, have you turned back into a spineless wimp? Take me, just like you did earlier."

He smiled and nodded. He grabbed her ankles and spreading them, he fell down between them. He nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thighs; he bit a little too hard, leaving tiny teeth marks. He moved higher and inhaled her musky scent. She came so many times; her entire lower body reeked in her feminine juices. He licked her from asshole to clit. He did it slowly and methodically. He knew it would take a little longer to get her steamy again. He relished putting what he learned to practice. He knew she was sore and he applied a little more pressure, sucking on her fleshy lips and felt them fill with blood, it was beginning to work. He dipped his tongue in deeper and was rewarded with another gush of her cream. He knew it was now or never. He crawled up her weak body and kissed her.

Penny kissed him back and her hips arched up, meeting his huge cock. He reached down and finding her hole, he shoved in slowly. He felt her cunt muscles clutch at his shaft. He slowly pulled out.

"Noooooooooooooooo, please Sheldon, put it back it. You have no idea how lucky you are to have a cock that big and that thick. You have to fuck me, fuck me till I cum again. I want to feel you shoot your hot sperm in me and fill me up."

He looked down at her; he kissed her bruised lips and shook his head, "No Sweetie, not yet and not in you; maybe next time. I saw on Raj's videos the way the female took the man's semen all over her face. She sure seemed to love it, do you?"

She giggled, "Oh Sheldon, you have no idea. You've turned into a dirty old man, come on, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast." She thrust her hips and he slid deeper into her.

He pulled back and shook his head. "I want you to lay still and I'm going to slide it in nice and slow. I want you to concentrate on how each bump and vein of my cock feels as it scrapes against the walls of your vagina. Can you do that for me? If you do and let me do this, I will do it to you hard and fast and I'll even let the first couple of spurts go off in you."

She giggled, "Okay, but you have to call it what it is, my cunt and your cock, and then you explode in me, it's your cum, not sperm, okay?"

He nodded, "Deal, are you ready?"

She bit her lip and nodded. She let out a tiny moan when he withdrew from her, leaving just the head in. He slid in slowly, inch by inch penetrated her slick cunt. He looked into her eyes and she licked her lips and her mouth dropped open. She tugged at the belt holding her, "Oh yessss, yesss, I love how you fill me Sheldon, more, give me more."

He slid in more, inch at a time and after about a minute, he was pressed against her belly. He felt her legs come up and wrap around his waist. He ground his hips when he was totally seeded in her.

Penny let out a loud grunt and her entire body stiffened. Pain mixed with pleasure as his huge cock scraped against her cervix. The pleasure washed over the pain and she released another gush of cream to lessen the pressure. Her legs released his body and she planted her feet flat on the bed and she waited. When she felt him withdrawing, she thrust upward, sending him back into her juicy cunt.

He placed his hands on her waist and held her steady. He withdrew and slid back in, just as slow as before. He came out and went back in, a little faster. Over and over and over again, he drove into her. He was going faster and slamming into her harder. He drove in and out as she screamed out and started cumming again. He knew he was done. He felt her bathe his cock again and he knew she was cumming again. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and he lost it, "Okay Penny, I'm cumming, get ready!"

She tensed up and in doing so, she squeezed him even tighter. That was all she needed to do and all of a sudden she felt his cock grow thicker and she saw the muscles in his neck tighten and all of a sudden she felt a hot stinging in her pussy. Her pussy was flooded with his hot cum, it shot off again and she tensed up.

All of a sudden, Sheldon pulled out and just as he promised, he scampered up and straddling her belly, he shot long stinging streams of cum all over her sweaty tits, her neck and all over her face,

She squealed out in shock and pleasure as she opened her mouth and tried capturing some of his long awaited cum. She wrapped her arms around his slender body as soon as he released her wrists. She hugged him tightly and rained kisses all over his sweaty, exhausted body. She giggled when she felt him let out a sigh.

He looked down at him, "I'm not sure it was worth it. I'm exhausted and can't remember the last time I exerted myself this much."

She shook her head, "You are something else Sheldon, is there anything you want to do well, that you can't do well?"

He chuckled, "Sports, although, I really never saw a reason to excel at it. Hold on, I'll be right back." He hopped up and hurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He moved the shower curtain aside. Put the stopper in the tub and ran a hot steamy bath for her. He found some bath oils and added some, little did he know, he put on too much and he had bubbles all over the place. He turned off the water and opening the door he went in and helped her to her feet, "Come follow me Penny."

She let out a shriek and hugged him. She stepped into the hot bubbly tub and leaned in. She let out a loud grunt, "Oh Sheldon, this is perfect, thank you. She put her head back and relaxed. She opened his eyes, and saw him standing there, what?"

"I don't know what the protocol is, do I stay, do I go, do I go get you a cold beverage?"

She chuckled, "And he's back, goodbye Sheldon."

He nodded, left the room, dressed and hurried across the hall. He nearly ran into the bathroom, stripped and hopped into the shower and stayed there until all of the mess ran down the drain.

The following evening, Amy was on another date with Stuart. They were at the movies and Sheldon came in and sat down beside her. Amy leaned over, "Sheldon, what are you doing here?"

"The thought of you sitting in a darkened theater with a character like Stuart is repellent." He looked over to Stuart, "No offense, Stuart."

He replied, "None taken, although repellent is kind of a strong word."

Amy leaned in again, "I'm sorry this causes you discomfort, but based on the current established parameters of our relationship, I can put myself in any repellent situation I want. Anything else?"

"I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship."

"I'm listening."

"With the understanding that nothing changed whatsoever physical or otherwise, I would not object to us no longer characterizing you as "not my girlfriend."

She stared at him, "Interesting, now say it without the quadruple negative."

He looked at her, "You're being impossible."

She made a move away from Sheldon and closer to Stuart. She snuggled up to him, "Hi Stuart."

Sheldon bit his lip, "Fine! Amy, will you be my girlfriend?"

She paused and finally replied, "Yes!"

"Well, that's enough of that. Sorry to interrupt; you two enjoy your date." He got up and left.

When Amy returned to her apartment, Sheldon was already there. He drew up a relationship agreement.

She thought it was so romantic. She signed it and they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and both Sheldon and Penny promised to take their tryst to their graves.

The following week, Leonard got an e-mail from an old school bully. He met with him. He wanted Leonard to invent an idea he had. He ended up still being a bully and Leonard and Sheldon ran out of their apartment after Leonard shoved him, telling him to leave.

Finally free from the bully, the group was in Leonard's apartment where Howard was showing them some of his magic tricks.

Howard put on a magic show for his cousin's birthday party. Bernadette agreed to be his assistant and once there, she blew up at the children and forced them to sit and watch in silence.

Returning home she was upset with Howard, "I told you I'm no good with kids."

"Yes you did."

"The thing is, my mother worked full-time. I had to take care of my brothers and sisters."

He looked at her, "Yeah, so?"

"It was horrible, with their snotty noses and their poopy diapers and their little shriek voices, always complaining. "I don't wanna get dressed." "Joey keeps spitting in my mouth." "This isn't the way mom makes waffles." Well okay, put your hand in here. Let's see how you like this waffle!"

He sat back, a little scared of Bernadette, "All right, settle down."

"I'm sorry, I know it makes me sound like a bad person, but I just don't like children."

"Yeah, no, we all got that. But don't you think it'll be different when the child is ours?"

She replied sarcastically, "Right, when it's our kid that's ruined my body, kept me up all night and I've got no career, no future, nothing to be happy about for the next 20 years. Sure, that'll be completely different."

He replied like an idiot, "Well, yeah!"

The next night Howard is in his bedroom doing magic tricks and his mother yells out, "Howard, Bernadette-Oh, she slipped right past me."

She entered his room; she sits down, "So your mother is upset about grandkids huh?"

"My mom can be a pretty good shoulder to cry on, if the smell of Ben-gay doesn't burn your eyes."

"Look, it's obvious having kids is really important to you and I came up with a solution."

"Really? That's great. What is it?"

"Well, seeing as how I make way more money than you anyway, what if I work and you stay home with the kids? You know, you'll watch Barney and pull Cheerios out of their noses and go on play dates and I'll work and have conversations with people my own age and enjoy my life."

He thought about it, "Yeah."

She grinned from ear to ear, "Yay! So we're good."

He nodded, "Yeah, we're good."

She hugged him, "I don't know if this counted as a fight, but how about some make-up sex?" She leaned in and kissed him.

He looked at her, "I would love that, but what is that behind your ear?" Doing a magic trip he looks back, "Oh look, it's a condom."

She grabbed it and tossed it away, "Bareback baby, I'm on the pill!"

Without saying another word, Howard leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He pressed his skinny body against hers, loving her firm, ripe breasts pushing back against him. He deepened the kiss as his fingers began plucking at the buttons on her sweater. Getting them open, he slipped it off and moved to her neck. He left a trail of wetness from her mouth, across her cheek and down to her slender neck. He continued to remove her clothes; finding the zipper at the back of her dress, he drew it down to her waist. He found her earlobe and nipping at it, drew the dress from her shoulders and immediately move to them, kissing them too. He popped open the clasp on her loaded bra and as he drew it off, he moved down. He reached his objective and began worshipping her large, heavy breasts.

Bernie fell down to the bed, her feet not touching the floor. She worked the dress and tights off her tiny body and as she crushed Howard's head to her straining tits, he worked her panties off of her shapely hips and ass.

Howard knelt up and stripped off his clothes and rejoined her, both now naked, he was pushed to the mattress and Bernadette leaned over and palmed his stiff cock. She ran her tiny tongue up and down his shaft, getting it completely wet; she popped the mushroomed head into her mouth. She slowly sank down onto it, taking it down to his nuts. Her tongue darted out and tickled his swollen balls. She released his cock and sucked on his nuts, while she stroked his cock with her tiny hand. She giggled when she saw Howard's toes curl-up. She knew she was getting to him. She pulled up and grinned at him, "Do you like that Howie?"

"Oh God Yes, you're the best I've ever had, no one I know is better than you Bernie." His mouth fell open as Bernie took him into her throat. Her cheeks puckered as she sucked hard on his cock. He tugged at her arms and she climbed up and straddled his skinny body.

She reached back and grabbing hold of his saliva covered cock, she lodged it in her tight hole. She lowered her body and felt his cock slip into her juicy hole.

Howard fell back and watched his bride-to-be ride his stiff cock. He reached up and began playing with those luscious mounds of flesh. He closed his eyes and imagined her riding Leonard, while Raj lifted the back of her wedding dress and shoved his thick, dark cock up her ass. He opened his eyes, not wanting to cum so soon and Bernie's face contorted as she was close to cumming.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers