Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 14-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

"Social niceties have been suspended. We're in a state of emergency."

"Fine, what is it?"

"I'm making s'mores, I wanted to alert you in case you smelled caramelizing marshmallows and thought a nearby candy factory was on fire."

"S'mores, huh? Good for you."

"Yes, or good for us if you sign here and reinstate the full "Roommate Agreement."

"No, thanks. I'm good."

"Really, oh okay, in that case, I will have a s'more by myself. And then I'm gonna have some more, by myself." He turned and returned to his apartment.

Penny was feeling sorry for Sheldon, "Awwwww!"

Leonard put up his hand, "Now, don't "aw" him, he brought al this on himself."

"But he's sad."

"No, he's crazy! Sometimes crazy looks like sad so it'll suck you back in."

"I think he misses his little buddy."

He stood up, "Fine, but mark my words, this frustrating bogus teenage make out session is not over."

She smiles at him as he leaves the apartment and she pops a few more bubble wrap bubbles.

Leonard enters his apartment and Sheldon is roasting marshmallows over a Bunsen burner. All of a sudden one catches fire and he has to put it out in the water he converted from urine.

"Listen Sheldon, this is stupid. I don't see why we can't be friends. I'm willing to drive you and help you out with stuff. I just don't want to because of some silly roommate agreement."

"What are you proposing?"

"That we go back to the way things were. But when I do something for you, you show a little appreciation."

"And how would I do that?"

"You say thank you."

"Every time?"

"It's not crazy."

"Counter-proposal, we reinstate the full Roommate Agreement with the following addendum: In the spirit of Mother's Day or Father's Day, once a year we set aside a day to celebrate all your contributions to my life, both actual and imagined by you. We could call it Leonard's Day."

"I kind of like the sound of that."

All of a sudden the lights came back on and Penny came walking it, "Hey, guys. The building manager said the reason the power went out is someone went into the basement and pulled the main breaker switch."

Leonard was sitting on the sofa, "Really, who do you think did that, Sheldon?"

"Ummmmm, I don't know. But whoever that mystery man was, you should be eternally grateful, for without him; there would be no "Leonard's Day."

Penny stood there, "Leonard's Day?"

Sheldon turned, "No pressure, just get him a crummy card, you're good."

She leaned down and grabbed Leonard by the arm, "Come on, we gotta lot of making out to do, back in my apartment."

The next day, the nerds were having lunch when the president of the university came over to them. He stood over Sheldon, "Dr. Cooper, the Physics Department chair tells me you're refusing to take a vacation. You are obligated to take one. And I'd like you to know the most often received suggestion in my suggestion box you installed without asking me is: "Can Dr. Cooper take a vacation? Okay, it's settled, then, I'll see you all on Monday, except for you."

"But if I don't come to work, what am I supposed to do with myself?"

President Seibert turned back to him, "Read, rest, travel, I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year."

For the whole following week, Sheldon tried sneaking back into work, he tried working with Amy, it was a total failure.

While this was going on, Bernadette's parents wanted Howard to sign a pre-nup. They had a fight and nearly broke up. On the way home, while Bernie was driving she asked him, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at you. I just wish you would've come to me, so I didn't have to hear it through the nerd-vine."

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"You really want me to sign a pre-nup?"

"I don't know. My dad's pretty insistent on it, though."

"Why don't I talk to your dad?"

"You would do that? When you do, just to be safe, when you talk to him, don't bring up, homosexuals, Sean Penn, Vatican II, gun control, recycling or the fact that you're Jewish."

"Got it, got it. Will you e-mail me that list?"

A week later the four guys went to a retirement party for Professor Rothman. He had to step down, he snapped and in doing this, it left his office empty. Kripke and Sheldon fought over it.

That same evening, Amy had a painting made of Penny and herself. It was horrid. Penny took it down and it upset Amy. She ended up putting it up and had to look at it every day.

Sheldon and Kripke were both bad at sports and after an evening of neither one of them making a basket, the one who could bounce the ball the highest was the winner, and Sheldon won.

After winning the contest, and the office, Sheldon had Leonard take him for his haircut. His barber was in the hospital and Sheldon went off the rails. He lost all sense of reality. He went over to Amy's apartment and she tried to reason with him. She sat beside him, "This isn't a crisis. Why don't you just let your hair grow out a little?"

"Why don't I let my hair grow out a little? Um, why don't I start wearing Birkenstocks and seeking validation of my opinions by asking, "Can you dig it?"

"I don't know, I think you might look sexy with long hair. With the kind that flows down to your shoulders and blows back while riding on a horse." She started to breath heavier and was getting turned on, "You know, bareback and bare-chested, oh my! I'm gonna go brush my teeth, it might take a while." She hurried to her bathroom and was in such a hurry, she failed to close the door. She slipped off her skirt and pulling down her tights and panties, she grabbed her electric toothbrush, the one she purchased just for this. She hoisted herself up onto the bathroom counter and planted the vibrating toothbrush handle against her clit.

Just then Sheldon entered the bathroom and his jaw dropped, "Amy Farrah Fowler, do you have any idea how unhygienic that is? Using your toothbrush on your vagina... Um, well..." He licked his lips and watched as Amy shoved the vibrating handle further into her quim. He was mesmerized by the act and he slowly sank to his knees and pulling the vibrating handle from her grip, he began working it in and out of her fur-lined pussy.

Amy threw back her head and her long dark brown hair swished back and forth across her shoulders and back. She reached down and tore off her pullover vest, unbuttoned and removed her blouse and tore off her plain cotton bra. Her hands clutched at Sheldon's head and guided him to her pussy. She let out a gasp when she was him removed the handle from her pussy and she let out a scream when he replaced the handle with his mouth. Amy crushed his face to her pussy and releasing his head, she gripped her large, firm tits in her hands and began squeezing and mauling them. "Yes, oh fuck yeah Sheldon, eat me, eat my pussy. If you only knew how long I've waited for this." She let one tit go and pulled his face harder against her pussy.

Sheldon visualized the drawing he remembered reading in the book Leonard and Penny gave him. With his eidetic memory, he drove his tongue into her hole and sliding it out, he moved to her bulging clit. He flicked it from side to side, uncovering it from its fleshy hood. He slid two fingers into her tight hole and curling them around, located the G-spot he saw in his mind. He rubbed it from side to side and he knew he found it.

Amy humped his fingers and tongue; she released a river of cum all over his fingers. She pushed at his head and as she did so, she slid off the counter and kicking off her tights and panties that were clinging to one foot, she grabbed hold of his other hand, she tugged at it and pulled him to her bedroom. She dropped to her knees and yanked at his pants. Getting them open, she pulled them down, along with his shorts. She let out a yelp when his stiff, huge cock, slapped her in the chin and left a streak of wetness along her cheek and lips. She gripped his cock, her fingers not meeting and she looked up at him. She knew she was a lucky woman; she was scared, seeing a cock that big, she felt her pussy flutter with excitement. Leaning forward, she enveloped the head, her jaw was opened wide and she tried desperately to accommodate his thickness and length in her mouth. She let out a squeal when she felt his hands clutch at her head and pulled her to his body.

Sheldon watched as his huge cock began to disappear into her mouth. He was shocked to see such a lewd act, but it also triggered something in his brain. He gripped her long silky hair in his fists and pulled her down to his cock. He heard her gag and cough as the head of his cock banged into the back of her throat. He released her and saw her lift off his cock. His jaw dropped as he watched his cock come out. It was covered in saliva and dripping down her chin, it dropped to her heaving breasts. He wanted more, but at the same time, he wanted to fuck, just like in the book he had. Gripping her arms, he pulled her to her feet and turning her around, he pushed her over the bed. He found the zipper on her skirt and pulling it down, he removed it. She was now naked and he slapped her large cheeks a couple of times and he heard her groan out and watched her wiggle her ass at him. He kicked off his shoes, pants and shorts. He gripped his cock in his fist and lining it up with her slippery cuntlips, he shoved forcefully, sending half of his cock into her pussy. He found no resistance; she lost her virginity to her electric toothbrush several years ago. Gripping her hips, he held tight and began pounding in and out of her, sending more and more of his meat into her tight channel.

Amy couldn't stand any longer, and as her knees began to buckle, she let out a groan. She wanted him to stay in her, but she needed to get on the bed. She heard a loud sucking sound as he slipped from her pussy and she scrambled onto the bed and fell onto her back. She immediately spread her fleshy thighs and watched as Sheldon removed the remainder of his clothes. With outstretched arms, she beckoned him to join her and she guided him between her legs and she bit down on her lower lip and shook as she felt him sink once again into her tight pussy. Her legs came up and wrapped around his slender body and she came, the first time she came from a real cock, and she felt him slide his thick meat in and out of her spasming pussy.

Sheldon began to quicken his pace, he visualized everything he read in the book and now his body took over and as if on cruise-control, he did what came naturally. He slammed into her; his mouth captured first one, and then the other ripe nipple. He sucked, flicked his tongue out, and nipped at her stiff tips. He was close, and tearing his lips off her nipple, he looked down at her, "I'm close to ejaculating Amy; should I pull out? I don't want to impregnate you."

She clutched at his skinny ass, she shook her head, "No, don't pull out Sheldon. I'm on birth control, I was trying to regulate my periods with Penny and...Oh yea, yea Sheldon, fill me up." She caught his lips with her own and they meshed above and below. Her tongue met his and they fought back and forth. She arched her back and came just as she felt Sheldon explode and began filling her with his hot spunk.

Sheldon felt his balls tighten and then for the first time ever, he filled a pussy with his hot cum. He kissed Amy even harder and suddenly felt light-headed. He slumped against her and felt her lush body cradle his sweat covered body. He slowly recovered and rose up on his elbows, "I must say Amy Farrah Fowler, that was pleasant, but I now find it very unsanitary and have this urgent need to shower."

She giggled and ran her hands through his longer hair, "See what longer hair does to you Sheldon? Come on, let's take a shower together. I'll wash all of the unsanitary fluids from your body and you can do the same for me."

Back at Bernadette's apartment, she was sitting on her bed. Her back was propped up by several pillows. She was wearing a pair of pink flannel pajamas. Her golden blonde hair was pulled back in a pair of braided pigtails. Her sexy red rimmed glasses filled out her attire. She had her laptop on her lap and she just got Howard on the screen.

He was in Houston, going through survival training for his trip to the International Space Station. He smiled at her, "Hi Bernie."

She giggled, "Hi Sweetie, I miss you."

"I miss you too," he replied.

"So tell me about your first day."

"Oh, wow, where do I even start? I got to experience zero gravity. It was pretty neat. You get in this plane that goes almost straight up for like 20 seconds and then straight back down like it's gonna crash and they do it over and over again, no matter how many times you throw up."

She leaned forward, "You threw up?"

"Yeah and the craziest part is, because there's no gravity, the throw-up kind of floats there. In a little ball, and if your mouth is open, because you're screaming, sometimes it just floats right back in. Boy, does everyone laugh at you when that happens."

"That's mean!"

"No, not really, oh could you do me a favor and overnight me some more underwear?"

"Sure, why?"

"I got a look at the centrifuge they're gonna spin me around in tomorrow and I have a hunch I packed a little light."

"My poor baby, maybe I can take your mind off your problems and for a short period, make you forget your problems."

He chuckled, "I don't think anything could do that, but I guess you could try, how so?"

"Okay Howard, take your laptop and go sit on the bed behind you. Sit just like me and watch and enjoy, okay?"

"Sure, I don't think it will work, but I'll do anything to clear my mind of the horrible day I had." He sat on the bed and watched.

Bernie slowly began to unbutton the flannel pajama top. Button by button she slipped it through the holes and as she came to the last one, she slowly parted her top. Her huge pink tipped breasts were out for him to savor. She saw how excited it made him. She hefted one up and raised it to her lips, she sucked on it, "Mmmm Howie, I wish it was your lips sucking on my moist nipple, it aches for your lips." She saw his wiggle around on the bed and heard him let out a moan, "Strip Howie, I wanna see you stroke your hard cock while I put on a show for you."

Howard frantically tossed the laptop to the bed. He tore his clothes off and placed his laptop on his knees. His already stiff cock was pointing straight up. He gripped his cock and started stroking it, "Is this what you wanted me to do Bernie?"

She licked her lips and nodded, her pigtails were now resting on her naked tits. She managed to strip while he was taking his clothes off. She reached over and opening the drawer on her nightstand, she drew a thick, black dildo from it. She raised it to her lips and her tiny tongue flicked out and covered it with some of her saliva. She giggled when she saw Howard let out a groan and stroked his cock harder and faster, "Slow down Howie, I don't want you cumming before I do."

He slowed and watched in awe as Bernie opened her mouth and swallowed several inches of the thick, black phallic to slip into her mouth. He was amazed, it looked so lifelike and it even had thick, bulging veins on it. He began stroking his cock again when he saw her slide it down her tiny lush body.

Bernie trapped it between her huge tits and pushing them together, she slid the black cock up and down. She twisted one nipple and she closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open. She allowed a large gob of saliva drip from her lips and coated the cock sliding between her lush tits.

Howard was breathing heavily as he watched her make love to her body with that big, black cock. He was jealous of it and wished he was that big. He stroked his cock faster and faster.

Bernie released the cock from her tits and sliding it down her body; she repositioned the laptop on the bed between her wide-spread legs. She saw her glistening slit; it was puffy from the excitement of accepting the large, thick dildo onto it. She twisted the base and the phallic came to life. It wiggled and vibrated in her tiny hand and as she brought it to her cunt, she pushed forward and she arched her back and let out a cleaning breath as it began to slid into her tiny body.

Howard's eyes bugged out of his head as he watched the huge dildo disappear. He stroked his cock faster and harder and as she saw her slide it out, the huge black cock was covered in her juices. He was close and groaned out, "Oh hurry up Bernie; I'm close to cumming, fuck your pussy faster and harder. I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

Bernie watched Howard stroke his cock and she began sliding the lifelike cock in and out to the same pace Howard was stroking his cock. She closed her eyes and imagined being ravished by the entire group of nerds. She bit down on her lower lip and thrashed around on the bed. She let out a loud squeal and came. Her cunt muscles tightened and clutched at the black cock buried deep in her pussy. She opened her eyes just in time. She watched as Howard began shooting, thick creamy ropes of cum all over the screen of his laptop. She was tempted to lean over and lick at her screen and try and swallow his cum. She slowly slipped the dildo out and ran the cum coated cock all over her lips. She sucked at her own juices and her lips were coated with her slimy juices. She ran it between her lush tits as aftershocks of her orgasm raced through her tiny body.

Howard wiped the screen clean of his orgasm with a few tissues and tossed them onto the floor. He was gasping for air, "Oh my God, Bernie; that was amazing. You were right, I did forget about my horrible day." He chuckled, "I may need another dose of this tomorrow, I expect an even tougher day."

Bernie giggled and her mind already started thinking about taking it to an even hotter level tomorrow evening. She squeaked out, "I love you Howie, but I need to use the bathroom and clean up. You have a restful evening and take it easy, I'll call again tomorrow, bye Howie."

He blew her a kiss and moaned out, "I love you too, thanks for the great evening, bye Bernie!"

Later Sheldon still hasn't come to grips to having his hair growing. He decided all bets were off and he was going to wear Tuesday's pajamas, even though it was only Monday.

Howard had wilderness survival training and he was a wreck.

Bernie told him to climb onto the bed; she had a special treat for him.

Howie tore off his coveralls and was already stroking his cock, "So tell me Bernie, how can you beat what you did for me yesterday?"

"Well Howie, remember while we were fooling around and you had a fantasy about watching me fuck another guy?"

His jaw dropped, "You gotta be kidding me Bernadette, you'd do that for me?"

She giggled and reached out past the computer screen and pulled a naked Raj onto the bed with her, "Surprise Howie, your wish is my command, are you ready?"

"Oh my God Bernie, you're the best. I'm just gonna sit back here and watch, you two go ahead and have fun. I'll let you know if I need the screen turned a certain way other than that, go for it." He started stroking his cock as Raj plastered his thick, dark body to her tiny one. With her on her belly, Howard could see his stiff cock siding up and down between her pretty, tight ass cheeks, still clothed, but he hoped, not for long.

Bernie took her laptop and moved it around to show her tiny body. She wiggled around as she turned her head and latch on to Raj mouth. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and she moaned when he moved away. Her moans turned to gasps as he swept her twin short ponytails aside and attacked her neck.

His hands were working on the buttons on her pajama top and getting them open, he yanked the top from her body and tossed it aside. He began raining kisses down her tapered back, sending shivers all along her tiny body. He moved up and down her back, fisting her ponytails, he turned her head and again ravished her neck.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers