Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 19-22

Story Info
Bernadette has lesbian sex twice & Leonard nails Penny.
11.3k words
4.8
26.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series with this episode 19, the series reset the storyline follows the show's story sequence..

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*

The four nerds set up a weekend to play online games without the women. Sheldon has to miss it due to a commitment with Amy to attend her Aunt Flora's 93rd birthday party. He wines and complains enough and she tells him to go play his games.

Amy attended the party and afterwards went to Penny's apartment to bitch about Sheldon and Penny tells Amy to make a scene, she does it, but it is ineffective. To make things worse, Bernie convinces Howard to let her play with the guys, in essence, ruins the gaming weekend for Raj. He makes a scene, showing Amy exactly how it is done correctly.

The following week Raj, Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Penny were eating Chinese take-out and Penny took a bite of her food, "Oh, my God, I love this chicken."

Sheldon was being sarcastic, "Oh, you know what they say; "The best things in life are free."

She swallows and nods, "Okay, you're right. I eat your food a lot. How about this? You can raid my fridge any time you want."

He scoffed, "Oh, that's very kind of you. Next time I have a hankering to wash down a D-cell battery with a jar of old pickle juice I'll come a-knocking.

Howard came out of the kitchen, "Hey, Raj, you didn't send your RSVP in. I'm supposed to ask you if you're bringing someone to the wedding."

"I'll let you know."

"Could you make it soon?

"All right, uh, fine. I'm coming and I'm bringing somebody, Koothrappali plus one."

Later that evening Raj talked to his parents over the laptop, "Hello, Mommy, Daddy, how are you? Listen, uh.....There's something I want you talk to you about. I wasn't ready until now, but I think it's time."

His father turned to his mother, "It's finally happening." He looked to the screen, "You're coming out of the closet, aren't you?"

His mother added, "We love you and accept your alternate lifestyle. Just keep it to yourself."

He shook his head, "No, I'm not gay. If anything I'm metrosexual."

"Well, if you're not coming out, why did you call us during the cricket semi-finals?"

"I'm tired of trying to meet someone and I think I'd like you to help me find a....a wife."

His mother leaned towards the screen, "And just to clarify, a female wife?"

He was getting irritated and screamed out, "YES!"

He father chuckled, "Matchmaking, very smart move, son. Much better than marrying for love."

His wife turned and stared at him for a few seconds and then called out, "We married for love!"

He was caught and nodded, "And it's been wonderful!"

Back at the apartment, the next evening, Sheldon and Leonard were going some work at home and there was a knock on the door.

Penny came in, "You guys got a minute. I was thinking about Sheldon's little joke the other night about me eating all of your food."

Sheldon broke in, "Oh, that was no joke. But I understand your confusion, as I am our group's resident cut-up."

She ignored him, "Anyway, I got a little residual check for my commercial and I thought, "Hey, how about I get the guys a little thank-you to pay them back?" She had a bag and putting it down, she reached in and pulled out a present for them, "So, Sheldon.....Tada" she hands it to him.

His jaw dropped, "A vintage, mint-in-box 1975 Mego Star Trek Transporter with real transporter action, Hot darn!"

Leonard was amazed; he stood up and looked at it, "Where did you get that?" "From Stuart at the comic-book store."

He turned at stared at her, "You went to the comic-book store by yourself?"

"Yeah, it was fun. I walked in and two different guys got asthma attacks. Felt pretty good."

Sheldon was overjoyed, "Well, this calls for an expression of gratitude."

"Ooh, am I about to get a rare Sheldon Cooper hug?"

"No, not this time, then they wouldn't be special." He pointed his finger at her and made a clicking sound, "Thanks, Penny!"

She giggled, "You're welcome." Leonard stepped over beside her and waited. She giggled again, "Don't worry, I didn't forget about you." She reached into her bag and pulled it out, "Leonard, I got you a label-maker!" She stood there with her mouth wide open and watched his disappointed look. She was pulling his leg.

He tried to sound surprised but couldn't pull it off, "Wow.....No, it's great....Also, uh, mint-in-box."

"Ah ha!" She reached into the bag and pulled out another transporter, "And I got you a transporter too!"

He threw the label maker to the sofa and grabbed the transporter, "Awesome!"

They both looked at the boxes and Sheldon yelled out, "Look, it was actually designed for my vintage Mr. Spock action figure."

Penny came over to them, "Oh, that's great. Open it and put him in there."

Sheldon called out, "Open it?"

Leonard exclaimed, "No, good Lord, no."

Penny was confused, "Why not? They're just toys."

They both talked at the same time, Leonard said, "Collectibles!" While Sheldon blurted out, "They're mint-in-box."

She was excited, "Can't we open one and take a look?"

Leonard pulled back, "No, once you open the box, it loses its value."

Penny wasn't happy, "Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it."

Leonard scoffed, "You got that right, hopefully, soon I'll be able to test that out again."

She shook her head, "Play with your transporter Leonard."

That evening Howard, Bernadette and Taj were at a fancy restaurant. They were waiting for an Indian woman Raj's parents set him up with for a date. He was excited and scared. When he saw her, he leaned over to Bernie and whispered, I'm thinking double wedding."

He stood up and guided her into her chair, "You must be Lakshmi. (Chriselle Almeida). She was bronzed goddess, standing about five foot five, dark brown eyes and hair as dark as night. The dress she was wearing showed a good amount of cleavage and it was something that drew Raj's gaze.

The four of them had a very nice dinner and Raj invited her to his apartment for dinner the following evening. He invited Bernadette and Howard to join them, but they told him they had a meeting with the caterer and would join them later for dessert.

While all of this was going on, Sheldon had a fight with his inner voice and the action figure of Spock. He fought with him and lost. He was persuaded to open his transporter and play with it. He broke it and ended up switching his with Leonard's. He was caught when Penny persuaded Leonard to open his and found it broken. After bickering back and forth, Sheldon came clean and told him what happened and even though he finally told the truth, he was still upset his transporter was now broken.

The following evening at Raj's apartment, Lakshmi was sitting at his dining table. She looked even better than the previous evening. She was wearing a wild blue and yellow printed, wrap-around dress. Once again it showed off her ample bosom. Her jet black hair was pulled up in a messy bun, exposing her slender neck.

As he served her dessert, waiting for Howard and Bernadette to arrive Lakshmi smiled up at him, "I bet our parents are dying to know how things are going here."

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his phone, "Well, let's see." He looked at it, "Yep, three missed calls."

Lakshmi reached back and pulled her phone out of her purse, "Four missed calls, two texts messages and a failed video chat, I win. So, what are we going to tell them?"

He smiled across the table, "I'd like to tell them things are going well."

She giggled, "Me too, but before we get their hopes up, we should probably make sure we're on the same page."

He nodded and smiled back at her, "Okay, what page are you on?"

"I'm on the one where I'm under a lot of pressure from my parents to get married and settle down and have a family. And I'm going to do it so they don't find out I'm gay."

His smiled disappeared, "Say again!"

She nodded, "I'm gay"

He was stunned, "Like......Dude-on dude, but with women?"

She nodded, "I know a fake marriage isn't an honest way to live, but you, of all people, should know how difficult it is to come out in our culture."

"What, why me, of all people?

"Well, there's a rumor back in New Delhi that you're....How shall we say? .......comfortable in a sari.

He raised his voice, "I'm not gay!"

"Really? The chocolate lava cake, the little soaps in the bathroom; and I'm sorry, but you're wearing more perfume than I am."

"That's Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar. And for your information, it's unisex."

She put up a finger, "Fill in the black: "I love the nightlife....."

Raj replied, "I like to boogie."

She smiled, "Got ya!"

He was getting upset, "With women, I like to boogie with women."

"That's disappointing. You were exactly the kind of phony-baloney husband I was looking for."

He smiled, "Thank you, and once again, my baloney likes girls."

She nodded as she went to take a bite of her lava cake. Raj stopped her, "Wait, wait, you don't wanna put a bite of that in your mouth without trying my homemade Chantilly cream." He stood up and reached for the bowl in the refrigerator. He stopped and turned to her, "Yeah, okay, that time I heard it." He gave it to her and sitting down, "Okay, so now what? You do know that Howard and Bernadette are coming here to join us for dessert."

She took a taste of his cream, "Mmmm this is delicious, almost as delicious as that tiny blonde. I could hardly keep my hands to myself. I was itching to kiss her and sample those luscious tits of hers."

Raj nearly choked on his wine. He sat back, "You know Lakshmi, I always wanted to see two women doing it together. Is there any chance you'd try a bi-sexual relationship. Not with me, but if you had a chance to bed Bernadette, would you be willing to do it with Howard, sort of a trade off?"

She sat back and thought about it, "I guess if I had too, it wouldn't be that bad. I know I could really have some fun trying out Bernadette, Sure why not, I'm game and I'm dying to see just how wet I can get that little Catholic girl."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Raj opened it and Howard and Bernie came in. They exchanged pleasantries and Lakshimi had Bernie sit beside her. Bernadette was wearing a purple and lavender dress that buttoned down the front. For once she wasn't wearing tights and Lakshmi noticed her shapely legs.

After finishing dessert, Howard and Raj went into the living room to play a video game. As Lakshmi and Bernadette cleared the dishes, Lakshmi looked at Bernie and thought to herself, "Oh fuck, she sure is pretty." She came up behind Bernie and lightly stroked her hair.

Bernie was startled and turning, found her nose to nose with the dark-skinned lesbian. She licked her lips and before she could react, Lakshmi crushed her lips to hers. She felt her tongue dart out and run along her lips and for some reason all Bernie could think of was how that tongue would feel on her suddenly, aching clit. She relaxed and melted against Lakshmi.

Lakshmi's hand trailed down Bernie's neck and popping open a couple of buttons, her hand slipped inside her dress. She felt the satin skin beneath her hand. She worked quickly as she rolled her breast under her palm, pulled and kneaded before pressing her fingers together on her stiffening nipple. She intensified the kiss when she heard Bernie moan into her mouth and her fingers scraped the rock-hard nipple.

Bernie's lips left hers and whispered into Lakshmi's ear, "Oh my God, this is so hot!" I'm getting felt up in a kitchen with my husband to be no more than ten feet away; and no less, by a woman." Bernie's hand fell to Lakshmi's breast, pushing the loose fabric aside to hold her dark skinned breast lightly. This was something new to Bernie; it was easy to see she was shy.

Lakshmi's other hand slid down her tiny body until it rested at the hem of Bernie's dress. With one quick movement, she pulled it upward and with it now about her waist, her nimble fingers pulled at the gusset of her lacy panties. She could feel Bernie tense up and then let out a deep breath of air when Lakshmi's fingers slid up and down Bernie's wet slit. She was itching to drop to her knees and ravish the tiny blonde and take her to a place she's never been before.

Lakshmi felt her own clit tingle, craving the touch of Bernie's hand, tongue or anything. She dragged her slick; slippery finger out of Bernie's tight slit. She uncovered Bernie's stiff clit and rolled it around with her fingertip. She wanted to suck on it and watch Bernadette lose control and cum all over her tongue.

Bernie's lips left Lakshmi's. Her head leaned to the side and rested on Lakshmi's shoulder as she allowed her to play with her nipple and clit at the same time.

Lakshmi tilted her head and kissed her once more, her lips barely touching her tongue reaching out to flick quickly over hers. She pulled back and looked into Bernie's gorgeous blue eyes, "Mmmm, I'd love to try this out on your clit, much better than my fingers."

Bernie let out a moan and her hips rotated against Lakshmi's hand. She was close to cumming, but she didn't want that to happen just yet.

In the living room, Raj tapped Howard on the shoulder, "Take a look at your bride-to-be. It looks like she's under the spell of another woman. Just sit back and watch, maybe you'll get a shot at her after she has some fun with Bernadette."

Howard's jaw dropped. He wanted to see her with other guys, but this was even better. He lightly rubbed his cock as it grew stiff in his pants.

Lakshmi pulled her hand from the top of Bernadette's dress. She nimbly opened the remaining buttons and slipping her hand back beneath the dress, she slid it from the tiny blonde's shoulders. The dress crumbled down and hung around Bernie's waist. Lakshmi leaned in and smothered her face in the twin mounds of flesh still confined in her simple white lace bra. She reached behind her and deftly popped it open and she heard Bernadette let out a gasp, followed by a moan when Lakshmi drew the restraint from her breasts, down her arms and turning, she tossed it to Howard, who raised it to his face and inhaled his bride-to-be's scent.

Lakshmi grabbed hold of Bernie's dress and drew it downward, taking her sopping panties with it. They both pooled around Bernie's feet and kicking it away, she was now naked except for her tiny platform shoes. She leaned in and planted a hot, steamy kiss on Bernie's lips. She pulled back and taking her by the hand, led her through the doorway to Raj's bed. He had it turned down in anticipation of exactly this.

Standing before the bed, she took a step back and untied her wrap-around dress. It parted and shaking her shoulders, it fluttered to the floor. She made short work of her bra and panties and she smiled when she saw Bernie's eyes locked on her large, nearly black aeroules. She guided Bernie to the bed and lowered their bodies till they lay on their sides, facing one another. Lakshmi pulled Bernie to her and kissed her once again, treating her tongue like a clit, she licked and sucked until her hips and pelvis pushed against hers. Leaning forward, she kissed and sucked one of Bernie's rosy, stiff nipples. She inhaled the musky scent of a woman overly excited. Her teeth nibbled on the stiff tip and she smiled when she felt Bernie let out a gasp and Bernie reached for one of Lakshmi's chocolate chips.

Bernie showed her excitement, throwing gentleness out the window, she squeezed and kneaded Lakshmi's tits so hard, her fingernails left marks on the tender flesh.

Lakshmi raised her head and looked into her eyes. Her eyebrows were raised a little and her lips were parted. She saw Bernie look to the doorway where Raj and Howard were both standing naked watching the two of them perform for them. Her breathing got heavier and was still unsure of herself, being with this exotic goddess, and a woman, her first. She waited for Lakshmi to make the next move.

Lakshmi licked her tits, moving from one to the other. She slid lower, across her heaving belly, down to her navel. She stabbed at it and it produced yet another moan, this one even louder from Bernie parched lips. She used just the tip of her tongue and this was driving Bernie insane. She was used to men lapping away, unexperienced compared to this dark-skinned beauty. Her hand danced over Bernie's tiny tuff of blonde hair, and moving lower, her fingers slid through Bernie's tight, juicy lips. She came in contact with her clit once again, it had popped up from its hiding place, just begging to be teased and explored.

Lakshmi dipped into her opening, a tease of more to come, wetting her finger, she slid it through her soaked lips. She giggled when she felt Bernie raise her ass, trying to make greater contact and she let out a loud grunt when Lakshmi bent down and kissed her puffy, wet lips. Her fingers pulled her tight lips apart and she took in the delectable, swollen bright pink of her inner lips. Her mouth watered when she caught sight of her blood red clit and her tongue was drawn to it. She couldn't control herself and she attacked Bernie's clit. She reverberated, sending shockwaves throughout Bernie's lush, tiny body. Her tongue danced all over that clit and Bernie clutched at her head.

Bernie's hands pulled at Lakshmi's head, but was unable to dislodge her from her task at hand. Lakshmi's raven locks came tumbled down, surrounding her pretty face. Bernie wanted to try and taste Lakshmi now. She tugged at her legs, urging her hips closer to the tiny blonde's head.

Lakshmi moved willingly and adjusted her body; she rolled over and hovered above Bernie's tiny, quaking body. She felt Bernie clutching at her dark thighs and lowering her pussy, she felt Bernie's virgin tongue part her thick, clam-shell puffy pussy. She threw her head back and she groaned out, "Oh fuck Bernadette, for someone new to this, you sure know how to turn a girl on."

Bernie giggled and in a high pitched voice replied, "I'm just doing to you what I like having done to me, even though Howard can't catch on." She ran her fingers through the tight furrow and slicing inward, she uncovered the dark hooded clit.

Lakshmi resumed her attack on Bernie, she dove in and began lapping and slurping as she applied just the right amount of pressure to bring Bernie to the edge. She tried to concentrate on Bernie's clit, but Bernie was licking and sucking her with such precision, she had a tough time keeping her own hips still. She bucked and squirmed as she ground her pussy to Bernie's tiny tongue and lips.

Bernie used the tip of her tongue, caressing her dark red bud for a few seconds. She was gently caressing the button and she caught on that Lakshmi wanted it harder and deeper. Bernie cupped Lakshmi's luscious ass and pulled her down harder against her active mouth. Her tongue flicked across her clit just before sucking it between her plush lips. She had a tough time hold on, as Lakshmi rocked her hips, driving her clit harder against her face.

Lakshmi wanted the upper hand. She drove two fingers into Bernie's hot, slimy hole. She drew her clit between her lips and she felt Bernie tremble. She groaned out when she felt Bernie's lips and tongue stopped moving as an orgasm overtook her tiny body. She felt her leaking into her mouth and she sucked even harder on Bernie's clit and started humming. She drove two fingers deep into Bernie cunt. Curling her fingers, she rubbed the inner walls, striking her G-spot and sent Bernie over into an even stronger orgasm. Lakshmi's face was drenched in Bernie's slimy juices. She let out a squeal and lapped and sucked on her entire pussy. Her wrist and lower arm was covered in Bernie's juices. She clung to Bernie's shaking body; she was always amazed how a novice lesbian exploded from their first girl on girl sex.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers