Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 23

Story Info
Penny with Dominant Leonard, Amy & Sheldon Star Trek.
8.2k words
4.4
22.8k
15
3

Part 34 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Author's note: This episode 23, the series reset, the storyline follows the show's story sequence, but Penny still loves to be dominated..

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Monday morning Howard was at his work station when the phone rang, it was NASA, "Hey Howard, Dave Roeger, here, at NASA. We need to talk about your upcoming mission. We've run into a bit of a snafu. Your Soyuz capsule failed the pressurization test, so bottom line, the mission's been scrubbed."

"You're kidding, so what does that mean?"

"You're not going up."

"Boy, I gotta tell you, I'm really disappointed. This was my dream ever since I was a little kid. Okay, uh...thanks for the call." He hung up and jumped off his stool and yelled out, "Yes! Thank You! I'm not gonna die in space!"

That evening the four nerds were getting fitted for tuxedos. Leonard came over to him, "I'm sorry Howard, but I gotta tell you, I'm a little relieved you're not going up into space."

"Why?"

"Come on, you were gonna go in a rocket designed in the late 1960's by the Russians."

"Yeah, so?"

"When was the late time you were at Best-Buy and heard someone say: "Ooh, check out this Blu-ray player. It must be good, it was built in Russia"?

"Well, their technology isn't that bad."

Raj added, "When you come back to Earth in a Soyuz capsule, you free-fall from space at 500 miles per hour, and the only thing that slows you down is a little parachute that pops out before you crash into the ground. And the whole thing was designed by the same brilliant minds who were unable to capture Rocky and Bullwinkle."

"All right, well, whatever. I wasn't worried. Let me explain, the difference between you and me. You watch Star Trek, I live it."

"Oh please, I don't remember the episode of Star Trek where the guy never goes to space and brags about it in a tuxedo store."

"Make all the jokes you want, but there's only one of us here brave enough to almost do what I almost did."

After getting fitted for their tuxedos Leonard is bound and determined to bed Penny. He knocks on her door and when she opens it he smiles at her, "Before I come in, you should know, I have gas!" He lifted a container and showed her.

She lost her smile, "For the record, not your worst opening lines, come on in."

He walked in and she looked amazing. Her long blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders in waves and rested on her half-exposed breasts. The royal blue top had ruffles on it, accenting her breasts also. Below was a tight pair of blue jeans and her feet were bare. "Check it out. It's the gas I use in my laser to support high voltages. But...it also has as interesting secondary use." He put a balloon over the nozzle and filled the balloon. He pulled it off and turned to her, "Here breathe this in."

She grabbed it, "Before I do it, if you're a cop, you have to tell me, right?"

He grinned at her, "Just try it."

"Okay!" She drew in a lungful and in a DEEP VOICE said, "What's it supposed to---"Oh, my God, that is so freaky." It was the opposite of helium, instead of a high voice; it was deeper than James Earl Jones' voice.

She handed it to Leonard and he took a lungful and called out, "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." He sounded just like the deep voice in the cartoon.

She flopped down beside him, "Again! Me, me, okay!" She drew in the gases and called out in a deep voice, "Leonard, I am your father."

In his normal voice he said, "I have never been more attracted to a woman who sounds like a man in my life."

She giggled and leaned in and gave him a kiss, then another and soon they were locked in a deep passionate kiss. She pulled back, "Hey, you know how we've been taking things slow?"

He kissed her again, "Mn-hn!" He began nibbling at her neck and she broke out in goose-bumps.

She sucked in her breath, "Well, I've been thinking..." She kissed him again, tongue and all, "And maybe I'm ready to take things a little faster."

He kissed her again, "Oh, great, and I promise, after waiting four months, fast is what you're gonna get." He let out a groan when she attacked his neck.

She pulled back, "Just one thing. We're in a good place right now. And I don't wanna do anything that will make stuff all weird again."

"So we won't let it get weird."

"Okay, just a heads up, Mn, since the last time you saw me naked, I got a Cookie Monster tattoo." She went back and kissed him again, her hand was in his lap, stroking his cock through his pants. She kissed him again and continued, "The acceptable responses when you see it are "awesome" or nothing." She went back to kiss him again.

He pulled back and said, "What about..." he drew in a deep breath of the balloon gases and in a deep Cookie Monster voice replied, "Cookies!"

Penny wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back to the sofa and stuck her tongue down his throat.

Leonard's hands were all over her, setting off tiny fires wherever he caressed. He stood up and pulled her to her feet.

She still kept her arms around his neck, "Where are we going?"

He chuckled, "To bed!" He was going to fuck her, he wanted her badly. He tugged at her arm and she followed him to her bedroom. He grabbed her by the hips and lifting her; it shocked her and tossed her onto the bed.

She bounced once and stared up at him, "My God Leonard!" She was stifled when he jumped onto the bed, grabbing her hands and holding them above her head, trapped them there. She let out a gasp, "Oh, yes Leonard, take me!"

He kissed her again, harder, sucking on her bottom lip. He kissed her so hard, it took her breath away. She had to tear her lips from his, gasping for air, she tried to escape, but Leonard had pinned. She was helpless, her eyes showed anger, but quickly clouded over to pure lust.

Leonard maneuvered it so that he kept both wrists locked together with one hand. He climbed up her lush body and sat up on her chest, just below her heaving tits. He wiggled about, pressing his hard-on, through his pants along the underside of those magnificent mounds of flesh, "Mmmm, I forgot how beautiful your tits are Penny." He groped her left breast, squeezed it hard, "Oh fuck Penny, just as firm, but pliable as before."

He leaned down and kissed her hard, "I'm going to release your arms now, I want you to remove your top, I can't wait to feast my eyes and mouth on them, understand. After that, I want them back above your head, do you understand me?"

She stared up at him; she licked her lips, but didn't respond. She sucked in her breath and nodded when he barked out louder, "Do you understand me Penny?" She continued to nod and whispered out, "Yes!" She crossed her arms and quickly drew the royal blue top off. Her gorgeous tits swayed, but remained captured in her lacy black bra. Her hands moved back above her head without being told to.

Leonard wiggled on her lower chest. He licked his lips as he stared at her gorgeous breasts confined in her sexy bra. They heaved and he noticed her huge nipples stiffened. He leaned in and let out a burst of cool air on them and they puckered up even more.

She licked her lips and wiggled from side to side, "Oh Leonard, you're torturing me; I can't believe how hard my nipples are right now. If I didn't know better; I'd think they were about to burst."

He slid forward so that his cock came to rest on them for a moment. He sat back and grabbed her tits and began mauling them, savoring their size and shape. He was fascinated at their weight and how firm they were. Luckily for Leonard, she was wearing a front clasp bra. He deftly opened it, freeing those magnificent fleshy orbs. They barely flattened as she was still on her back. Just as he remembered, her nipples and aeroules were huge, a deep rosy pink around even darker red puckered nipples. He was drawn to them and leaning in, he kissed one.

She let out a sigh, "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do that again, please Leonard, harder, suck on them and make me groan out in pain and pleasure.'

He attacked them as he took them between his teeth and bit it hard, just hard enough for her to groan out and roll her head from side to side. He loved how her lips parted and she drew in deep breaths through her mouth. He pulled back, releasing one with a pop, he chuckled, "So have I Penny, so have I!" He licked across the soft flesh and fastened his lips and teeth to its twin; he bit just as hard and held her tight as she squirmed about on the bed. He released her tits and kissed her hard, taking her breath away. Pulling back he mauled her tits, "I sure hope you don't have any plans for this evening, I'm going to fuck you till you're raw and then move to your ass and work on that too."

She let out a groan and her eyes went wide, "My God Leonard, you HAVE changed, I like the new Leonard." She groaned out as he returned to her nipples, licking and sucking on them, occasionally biting down until she moaned and shook from the excitement coursing through her body, right down to her aching clit.

Leonard kissed his way down her chest, down her belly and all around her sexy belly button. He took hold of her jeans and opened them roughly.

Penny lowered her arms and propped herself up on her elbows, she was fascinated. She wanted to see his every move. She licked her lips as he lowered the zipper and sliding off the bed, he pulled hard, ripping them down her slender legs and off her pretty sexy feet. He stood beside the bed, admiring her luscious, nearly naked body. A pair of black lacy panties was the only thing separating him from his treasure. He was anxious to see the Cookie Monster and her steamy, juicy cookie too. His eyes were focused on her body and he whispered to her, "Please take them off and let me see the Cookie Monster." He kept his eyes glued to her as he tore off his jacket and shirt. He let out a groan when he saw her wet, thick cuntlips. He toed off his shoes, ripped open his pants and dropped them. He lowered his boxers and took his socks off along with them. He stood beside the bed, stroking his thick cock. A creamy, nearly clear drop of pre-cum oozed out and he rolled it over the large purple head.

She stared up at him, "Mmmm, I missed that fat cock in me. I always loved how it stretched my pussy, come on Leonard, get down here and rip my cunt in two!"

He just stood there, taking in her luscious figure. From her gorgeous blonde hair, creating a veil all around her beautiful face, down her long graceful neck and slender shoulders. He focused on her gorgeous tits; he could never get enough of them. He loved how her belly was flat, her rounded hips wiggled from side to side and he belly button winked at him, he looked down and drew in his breath as he stared at her luscious pussy. Those large fat lips, swollen with her blood as they were filled with excitement. They glistened in the light of the bedroom lamp and a tiny trickle of juices ran down between her tight ass cheeks and disappeared into her puckered hole. Her long shapely legs were in constant movement as she couldn't keep them still. He had to feast upon her.

Leonard knelt on the bed once again, "Open your legs wider, spread those luscious lips for me to see where I'm going to stick my cock in."

She let out a gasp, she never heard him talk this way before, but did as he directed her to do. She wiggled her ass as she felt his knees press against her tight butt cheeks. She groaned when his cock settled above her juicy cunt, resting on her heaving belly.

Leonard moved back slightly and he ran his thickness through the lips she held apart, coating it with her juices, He slid it up and down, scraping continually over her aching clit. He chuckled when he saw her pull her lips further apart allowing him to peek at her bright pink, juicy hole. He lowered his stiff cock and allowed it to slide downward, through her lips again, coating the upper side of his cock and his fat cockhead nuzzled her puckered hole. He felt her wiggle her hips as if to break free of this assault, but he placed his hand on her belly, holding her still and he repeated the movement over and over again. He pushed harder and the head of his cock nestled towards her bubbling hole. He heard her draw in a deep breath and let out a groan when he pulled back, releasing her hole from penetration. He scraped across her bulging clit again and she screamed out in frustration.

"Leonard, you're such a tease, I need to be fucked, fucked hard and fucked now!"

Leonard chuckled as Penny bit back another moan, he watched her eyes and as he was poised at her hole, he shoved hard; driving half of his cock into her, her eyes went wide. She groaned out, "Oh shit, oh my God, I forgot how much I missed being fucked by you." He leaned over her and he felt her hands clutching at his tight ass cheeks.

Penny looked down and saw only half of his cock was in her, she dropped back down and rolled her head from side to side, "I can't believe how thick you are. Have you gotten larger or have I tightened up? I want it all, Leonard, please give it to me!"

He felt a surge of dominance, "If you want it all, beg for it Penny!" He hovered over her, he knew he couldn't press her too hard, but knew he had her exactly where he wanted and he knew it was now or never to swing this relationship from begging to being begged. He wiggled his hips and felt her quiver and shake, gritting his teeth he growled out, "Fucking beg for it Penny!"

She glared up at him and shook her head, "No, no fucking way, I won't, I won't beg!"

He pulled out slightly and shoved it back in, just as far as he went before, but not any further. He felt her tighten her cunt muscles, trying to milk his cock and give her what she wanted, but he held firm, "Beg me Penny, beg me if you want me totally in you, I'll pull out and head back to my apartment if you don't." He leaned down and plucked away at her heaving tits and pulled out, just leaving the crown of his cock in her.

Penny knew he had the upper hand, even though she knew if she held out, she'd win, but she wanted him so desperately, she didn't think she could hold off. She squeezed her cunt muscles, trying to tease him and hold him in place, but the opposite happened, she pushed him out, "Oh no, oh God, no! Put it back in, please! She looked up and bit her lip, "Oh please, please, I hate you for making me beg, yes, yes, please put it back in, I need to feel you deep in my pussy. I gotta cum and I wanna feel you pump your cum in me, yes, okay, pleaseeeeeeeeee! Fuck me; give it to me, please!" She couldn't hold off any longer, she rose up and grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him roughly towards her aching pussy.

Leonard had a strange look on his face, a look of dominance and resolve. A tiny smiled crossed his lips, he plunged forward, filling Penny's cunt totally. He felt his cock pulsate and swell, he held off, not wanting to cum, yet the heat and wetness enveloped his cock. He pulled out of her, he looked down and saw webs of her cream clinging to his cock and he slid off the bed.

Penny let out a grunt, "Hold on, where are you going, please, please put it back in, I need to cum, you bastard, fuck me!"

He slid off the bed and grabbing her slender legs, pulled her to the edge of the bed. He looked down and saw her cuntlips fluttering as she squeezed hard, trying to bring herself off. With her ass bone resting on the edge, he raised her legs, resting them on his shoulders, he captured her pussy with his thick cock, he drove forward, burying his cock in her to the hilt. Gripping her legs harder, he began fucking her with long hard strokes. With each thrust, she slid back further onto the bed. He tightened his grip on her legs and pulling her back, drove as deep as he could into her.

She rolled her head from side to side; her mouth was opened wide as she sucked more air into her lungs. She grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed and pulled hard on her puckered nipples. She tried to talk, but all that came out were gasps and groans. She felt his balls slapping against her ass and she knew he owned her body. She hated having lost her power, but she knew it was worth it.

He groaned out as he slammed in her over and over again, "You're mine Penny; I'm not letting you go, ever again! He slammed into her, "Tell me Penny, I wanna hear it, who do you belong to?" He slammed into her, not caring how he took control of her body.

Penny rolled her head from side to side, "No, no Leonard, nobody owns me! I'll never say that!"

Harder and harder he bore into her. He tore her legs from his shoulders and pushed them over, lining them up beside her shaking body. He was poised over her and pounded down over and over down into her. With every thrust, he felt her cunt and heard her cunt squishing, he called out with every thrust, "You're mine, mine, mine you're mine!" Without warning, he pulled out of her. He was so thick and drove into her so hard, her hole stayed open and releasing her legs, he rolled her over onto her belly. He guided her further onto the bed and grabbing her hips, he pulled her back towards him. He immediately drove into her and filled her. He slapped her ass a couple of times and gathered her hair in his hand, he pulled her back.

Penny started cumming, she couldn't remember the last time she was taken or used like she was being used right now. Her head was pulled back and she glared back at him. She was gasping and shaking as she continued cumming. She squeezed at his cock, but was too weak to control him. She moaned as her mouth was captured by his and she sucked at his tongue, but lost and felt him drawing her tongue into his mouth.

As Leonard felt her orgasm ending, he reached down and rubbed her clit viciously. He continued to plow into her, "Tell me Penny, tell me, who owns you?"

She dropped her head to the mattress as another orgasm ripped through her. She gasped out, barely a whisper, "Yours, I'm yours!"

He slapped her ass, "Louder, I can't hear you!"

She took a deep breath and screamed out, "God damn you mother fucker, I'm yours Leonard, nobody else's I'm yours! Now stop playing and fuck me!"

He released his hold on her hair and grabbing her hips with both hands, he began a steady fucking, picking up the pace, he drove in and out of her harder, deeper and faster. The entire room was filled with the sounds of moans, groans and the sounds of wet skin, slapping against wet skin. He let go of one hip and slapped her ass several times. He felt her cunt tighten and she fell to the bed, unable to kneel any longer. He followed her and drove in hard. He stiffened and held himself in her and exploded, he filled her with his molten cum. He never felt such an orgasm like the one he was experiencing right now. He collapsed against her.

After several minutes, he withdrew from her and watched as his cum ran out of her swollen pussy. He knelt there and looked at his cock; he was shocked he hadn't gone soft. His cock was completely covered in a mixture of both of their orgasms. He stared down at her luscious ass and he felt his cock serge. He was tempted to take her ass, but he knew it was too soon. He called out to Penny, "Get up, turn around, I wanna see you." She groaned out and didn't move, "God damn it Penny, now, fucking turn over or I'll spank you until you do."

She slowly rose up and rolled over. Her lips were parted and her eyes meekly looked up at him. Her long blonde hair was a total mess, covered in sweat and tangled; she never looked hotter to Leonard.

Leonard was standing beside the bed, he reached out and fisting his hand in her hair, he pulled her closer to him, "Suck it; suck my cock Penny!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers