Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 03

Story Info
Leonard & Bernie, Sheldon & Alex, Penny & Amy and Much More.
11.6k words
4.68
21.2k
9
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 38 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 3. The series reset the storyline, but follows the show's story sequence..

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*

Leonard arrived at Bernadette's office a few minutes early. She greeted him with a big kiss, "Come on Leonard, have a seat, I'm going to give Mike Massimino a call, he's expecting it. He promised he would have Howard tied up doing a few repairs on the electronics. Only Mike and Dimitri will be there and he promised if I made him a super-hot tape, he would guarantee the astronauts will leave Howard alone the rest of the mission."

"Sounds like fun and at the same time, we'll be helping out Howard."

She giggled, "Yeahhhhhh, I keep telling myself that, but after the wedding night and the night with Penny, I can't get that fat cock out of my head. Not only that, but you are without a doubt the best pussy eater I've ever encountered."

He smiled and removed his glasses, "I'm known by all the ladies as the king of foreplay. So tell me Bernadette, where do you want me to begin?"

She went and bolted the door shut, "We shouldn't be interrupted and for starters, how about you slipping under my desk and when we begin, show them and me how you got your nickname."

He chuckled, "My pleasure Bernie." He slipped out of his clothes, leaving just his boxer shorts on. He slid beneath the desk and watched as she took a seat at her desk. She was wearing black stocking and garters. Her panties were over the garters so he could easily remove them once he started.

She took a seat and took one of her portable webcams and placed it under the desk, pointing between her legs. She adjusted the screen and had two other views, one from up above and the other was directly from the laptop sitting atop her desk. She got Mike on the line and he agreed and swore Howard would be left alone, no more tricks, but he insisted the video be extremely hot. She giggled, "Oh don't you worry Mike; it will be, just make sure Howard doesn't see it." She reached down and tapped Leonard on the shoulder, "Okay, you can start now." She sat back and drew in a deep breath.

Leonard placed her calves on his shoulders and slowly slid his hands up and down her stocking clad legs. He watched as they parted and he pulled at the strings on the sides of her thong and it fell away. He ran his hands and tongue from the meat of her calves, along the back on her knees and slid across the bare skin of her thighs.

Bernie was already panting, little did she know; he just began. She ran her fingers through his hair and scissored her legs from side to side.

Leonard had the perfect view of her tight lips. Opening and closing with each movement of her legs. He pushed her chair back and reaching down, he grabbed the portable camera and pulled it off its clip.

He stood and Bernadette was a little disoriented, "What are you doing Leonard? We're supposed to be here in my office, at my desk."

He guided her to her large brown leathered sofa and urged her down to the cushions. He looked down and saw a huge smile crossed her lips and nodded, "Okay, this will work too." She grabbed the webcam from him and looking up; she clipped it to a painting on the wall. Leonard turned the laptop and it showed the view she set up, it was perfect. He stood over her and removed his boxers and he saw Bernadette lick her lips. He knew she couldn't wait to taste it, but not for some time yet. He looked up at her; those large blue eyes looked even larger under those sexy burgundy frames. Her lips were coated with lip-gloss matching her glasses and her long golden blonde hair floated past her shoulders and the large waves rested on her lap-coat, barely covering her huge tits. He loved her bangs and it turned him on to no end seeing them bounce around while she was sucking on his cock, but he was getting ahead of himself again.

Bernadette settled back on the sofa and she grabbed one of the large pillows and propped her head up with it. She licked her parched lips and let out a gasp as she watched Leonard once again, settled between her shapely, but very tiny legs.

He looked up at her and saw her naked pussy. Looking higher her saw the steady rise of her large breasts, still covered by her lab coat. He finally caught her eyes and they were twinkling in anticipation of what was to come. He slid his hands from her tiny ankles, along her stocking clad calves. When he reached her knees, he saw her lick her lips, and slowly close her eyes. He pushed the folds of her lap coat back and it rested on her belly. This left her legs and pussy totally exposed. He raked his nails along her thighs until they reached the top of her stocking. He finally reached her bare flesh and he felt the heat coming from her inner thighs and the higher he went, it got hotter and hotter.

Leonard noticed how her breathing had increased and he slid a little higher and when he leaned forward to plant his lips on her flesh, he felt her legs lift and land on his shoulders and tighten a little on his neck. He licked his lips when he saw how wet she was already. "You're really worked up aren't your Bernadette? It looks like there is more honey in your pussy than a beehive has." The fragrance of Bernie's cunt made Leonard's head swim. He held her cuntlips apart with his thumbs, and the sight of her pulsating pink cunt flesh inside made his cock throb. He knelt between Bernie's legs and took a mouthful of cunt, letting the cuntlips close around his lips. Bernie's cunt juices poured into his mouth and he swallowed it eagerly.

He raised his head, "I never realized how tasty your cunt juices were Bernie."

She clutched at his head, "Just suck my cunt Leonard. I need to cum so bad!"

Leonard settled down to lick and suck Bernadette's cunt again, darting his tongue as deeply into her pussy hole as he could. Bernadette's juices ran down his chin as he tried to keep up with the river that flowed out.

Bernie backed against Leonard tongue as it lapped around inside her cunt. She let out another grunt, "OH yes Leonard, that's incredible, just like that, keep doing that, Mmmmm faster." She suddenly pushed her cunt at Leonard's mouth with such a heave, it nearly suffocated him. She clutched at his head, "Oh fuckkkkk, I'm cumming! I'm commmmming!" Her entire body twitched as she fell back to the sofa.

Leonard kept sucking for a few moments before Bernie subsided onto the sofa and lay still, whimpering softly. He slowed to a stop and moved a little higher and after unbuttoning her lab coat, he was happy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Leonard began nibbling at her firm breasts. He moved higher and the two of them began kissing. They swapped spit for several minutes until Bernadette calmed down. Leonard continued kissing her as he stroked and caressed Bernie's tits and torso, setting off more fires throughout her tiny body. His hand would drift down and caressed her juicy pussy.

Bernie began rocking her body again, wanting more of the same and hopefully he wouldn't disappoint. She pushed at his head, guiding his mouth to her firm tit again. She groaned out when Leonard's teeth gently nibbled and then sucked them for several minutes. She humped her ass off the sofa as she forced his fingers deeper into her pussy.

Leonard struggled away from Bernie's hands and went back up and kissed Bernie with a deep, passionate kiss and while they continued to kiss, he cupped Bernie's pussy and began rubbing it gently in small circular motions. Bernie bent her legs up and spread them open wide to give Leonard complete access to do whatever he wanted. Bernie's juices ran out of her sweet, savory cuntlips. He knew she was close to another orgasm. He broke the kiss and slid his hair covered chest across her aching nipples and heard her let out a groan. Leonard's teasing and foreplay was driving her crazy. He left a trail of wet kisses back down to her dripping pussy. Now positioned between her legs again, he caressed her inner thighs. He leaned in and breathed heavily, almost in a slow, panting burst over Bernie's juicy cunt. He could see it pulsate and the lips fill with more blood and turn a brighter shade of pink.

Just when Bernie thought that she couldn't take any more, Leonard began to lick her pussy. First he bathed Bernie's outer lips with his tongue and slowly worked his way to her clit. He placed his mouth over Bernie's outer lips and clit and began to suck gently and swirled his tongue around and around, perfectly flicking her clit with his tongue. Bernie was moaning: still she wanted more.

Leonard slid two of his fingers inside her wetness, all along he continued his sucking and licking. Bernadette was rocking her hips and let out a grunt, she was again close to cumming. He stroked his fingers in a little deeper, and with an upward motion that was hitting Bernie in such a way, she could hardly bear it and she finally let loose and moaned real loud, rocking her hips in sync with Leonard's tongue and fingers. Leonard continued all of his attention throughout Bernie's entire orgasm, he slowed, but continued licking, sucking and used his fingers inside of her until her orgasm slowly dissipated. He gently removed his fingers from her juice-laden cunt and sitting up, he leaned forward and fed her, her own juices.

Bernie lay there licking and sucking at his fingers as she drew them deeper into her mouth. She released his fingers and pulled him down for an even more passionate kiss. She sucked on Leonard's tongue, tasting her own wetness. She reached down and wrapped her tiny fingers around his thick shaft. She guided it to her weeping pussy and let out a deep breath of air as she felt him sink into her pussy.

She was very tight from the multiple orgasms and the creamy mixture that coated his cock was silky and hot. He wanted to last as long as possible, pumping in and out of her at a slow pace. He was enjoying himself, knowing she was one of Penny's best friends and he didn't have to worry about her any longer. He gazed down at her and saw how gorgeous she was. Her hair, like spun gold, framing her pretty face, her bright blue eyes, seductive like the sky just before sunset. She licked her lips with each stroke of his thick, stiff cock. The fullness of her heavy D sized breasts that swayed like the tide in response to Leonard's steady rhythm.

Bernadette continued to look Leonard in the eyes as he fucked her. She tried to keep them open, but had to close them whenever he bottomed out and made her lush body shiver. She cupped his head with one hard as the other was on his hip, urging him to go deeper and faster.

He continued his steady pumping, in and out, in and out. He went deeper and slammed into her hard and this was putting Bernie to the edge again. She clutched at his shoulders, "Please Leonard, I'm worn out, I'm cumming again and I want you to fill me up. She looked at the camera focused on her face and she licked her lips. "Now Leonard, cum, cum in me, oh shittttttt, I'm cummmming!"

Leonard literally felt her pussy tighten and quiver from the inside all around his thickness. The creamy hot wetness got creamier and Leonard couldn't help but explode. He dumped a heavy load of cum inside of Bernadette that just kept pulsing and coming. It was by far the most intense orgasm he had ever had, far stronger than any he had with Penny. His thick shaft just kept pulsating as he continued to pump cum deep inside her tiny womb

Bernadette felt wave after wave of heat and wetness filling her pussy and her orgasm grew stronger and her tiny legs came up and wrapped around his sweaty body. Her groans grew louder and she clutched at his arms as wave after wave of excitement coursed through her tiny body.

Leonard slowly pulled his satisfied cock out of Bernadette's tender, well fucked pussy and their cum oozed out of her, flowing onto the sofa cushion below. He sat back on his haunches and smiled down at her, "I think that should do it Bernadette. If the guys continued to harass him, they need to have their heads checked."

She reached up and tenderly caressed the dark hair on his chest, "That was awesome Leonard, you were incredible and if you can't find a sex partner, you can always climb into bed with me. I know it turns Howard on. Penny is a complete and utter fool to let you go. Don't tell her this, but she's going to be sorry she let you go."

He leaned in and kissed her gently and whispered to her, "Thank You Bernie, you're pretty awesome yourself and as far as talking to Penny, it's not gonna happen. I'm done with her, my baseball rules are different, two strikes and she's out, game over."

All of a sudden from the laptop came Mike's voice, "All right you two love-birds; get dressed and sign-off. I don't know how long I can keep Froot-Loops from seeing you're online. You win Bernadette; we'll layoff of him, great video, better than most pornos I've seen." The screen went dark and both Bernadette and Leonard got up to dress. She hugged him and felt his cock leap again. She patted his ass, "I want another shot at his big boy before Howard comes back to Earth, maybe you and Raj can DP me," she giggled as she dressed.

After dressing and trying her best to clean-up and tidy her hair, she called NASA and got Howard on the line. Her hair was still a little disheveled and her complexion was a little flushed, "Hey, how's my little astronauttie hottie?" She tried to take the pressure off by making a joke.

He smiled, "Okay, I guess. It's just being cooped up in this tin can for weeks on end is starting to get to me."

She was glad he didn't notice her appearance, "Just hang in there. You just have a couple more days to go and you'll be home."

"I know!"

She tried to cut it short, "I gotta get back to work. I love you."

"I love you too. Hey, Bernie...before you go; can you do something for me?"

She got nervous, "What do you want me to do?"

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, here it is. I really miss gravity. Can you drop something so I can watch it fall?"

"Really? You're serious? Okay!" She picked up a pencil and dropped it.

He cringed, "Oh, baby, you're killing me."

That evening at Sheldon and Leonard's apartment, there was a knock on the door and Penny came in.

Leonard was a little put off that she didn't wait for anyone to answer the door.

She was carrying a large box, "Unh, hey, Sheldon? Hi! This came for you today. It's from your mom."

He jumped up, "Oh, thank you, Penny!"

"She handed it to him, "Mmmm."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money and handed it to her, "Yeah, wait, here; for your troubles.

She took it, "Oh, boy, a whole dollar. Now I can quit my paper route." She closed the door and turned back to him, "So, what's in it?"

Leonard stayed seated at his desk, ignoring her, working on his computer.

"Yeah, its journals and research papers I wrote as a child."

She picked one up, "Ah, how cute! Is this, like, a diary?"

He looked at the one she had, "Ah no, that's my potty-training journal."

She was trying to get Leonard's attention, but he wouldn't bite. She flipped through the pages, "Really? Your potty-training journal?"

He nodded, "Yeah, and forgive my crude penmanship. I didn't start typing until I was six."

She starts to read from it, "August 7th, 8:42 a.m. This is humiliating. What was wrong with diapers?"

He chuckled, "There are some charts in the back where I kept track of shape, color and consistency."

She closed the book and dropped it, "Ohhhhhhhhh! Disgusting. Why do you need all this....."

She finally got Leonard's attention. He turned and shook his head, "No, no, no, no, no!"

She turned towards Leonard and threw up her hands, "Sorry!"

It was too late and Sheldon continued, "I am glad you asked."

Leonard threw up his hands and stood up, "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Sheldon continued, "Are you familiar with the Higgs boson?"

She turned towards him as Leonard headed out of the room, "Heh, of course! It is-----it's been in the news. And it's a very famous boson."

"Nice try! No, in 1964, Dr. Peter Higgs, accomplished self-promoter and physicist, he wrote a paper postulating the existence of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson. Now, initially, the paper was rejected. But recently, he was proven right. And now he's on the fast track to win a Nobel Prize."

She had her arms crossed under her breasts, perking them up. Before she came over, she combed her hair and looked extremely hot. She shook her head, "Yeah that's basically what I said."

"Yeah—the point is, Higgs is being celebrated for work he did 50 years ago. So that got me thinking. Perhaps I've already hit upon the idea that will win me my Nobel Prize."

Penny picked up another book, "You really think there's some kind of scientific discovery in here?"

"Well, this box only covers my work through nursery school. There's a good deal more to come. I didn't really hit my academic stride until I cut out that time known as playing outdoors. I think I should find someone to do this research for me. Someone with a rudimentary understanding of science, but whose real talents lie in mental labor." He looked to Leonard in the kitchen.

Leonard called out to him, "Not gonna happen."

"Yeah, well--- If I didn't think you could handle it, I wouldn't be asking."

He yelled from the kitchen, not wanting to be in the same room with Penny, "If you want help, just hire a grad student."

Penny perked up, wanting some interaction with Leonard, "Maybe I could do it?"

Sheldon looked to her, "Really? You can assess the quality of my work? Okay, um, here." He handed her one of his journals. "I wrote this when I was five years old."

She took it from him and read the cover, "A proof that algebraic topology can never have a non-self-contradictory set of abelian groups." She bit her lip and looked at him and he looked back at her. She closed her eyes and shook her head, "I'm just a blond monkey to you, aren't I?"

He grabbed the book from her, "You said it, not me."

Leonard whispered under his breath, "You sure are, dumb blonde, doesn't know when she had a good thing."

A few days later Sheldon is interviewing grad-students to do his research, "All right, Ms. Jensen, (Margo Harshman) before we begin, may I offer you refreshment?"

She had long auburn hair down, past her pert breasts. Her legs are shapely under a short black skirt and a modest, but pretty red blouse accenting her gorgeous figure. Her bangs are alluring and her blue eyes draw in anyone who looks into them. She shakes her head, "No thank you."

"All right, I see here you're from Des Moines, Iowa. You were summa cum laude in theoretical physics from Stanford University."

"Look, Dr. Cooper, I really want this position. It would be an incredible honor to work for a man of your brilliance."

He leaned across the desk, "Flattery will not get you this job, Ms. Jensen."

She sat back, "It's not flattery if it's the truth."

Sheldon sat back and took a deep breath, "May I be candid with you Ms. Jensen?"

She sat up and slid to the edge of her chair, "Yes, please do Dr. Cooper and please, call me Alex."

"Uh well, you are more than qualified for the position, but I don't think I can hire you."

She licked her parched lips, "I don't understand, what can I do to persuade you to hire me, I really want the position."

"He could feel his penis stiffen in his pants and he squirmed in his chair, "Um, well Alex, you're just too beautiful and I couldn't be very professional around you." He drew in a deep breath, "Right now, I couldn't stand. I'd be very embarrassed. You see just gazing at your perfect figure, I'm sporting an erection."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers