Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Amy attacked Leonard's balls as she ground her cunt harder against Sheldon's active tongue. She let out a shriek when she felt his tongue and lips attack her clit and she shot off like a rocket and started bathing his mouth with her sticky love juice.

Sheldon swallowed as fast as he could and sucked down every drop he extracted from Amy's cunt. He felt Penny's cunt grip his cock harder as she too started cumming around his huge cock.

Penny shook and quivered as her orgasm exploded. She wanted it to last, but with Leonard's cock in her mouth and hearing Amy cum and heard the loud sucking Sheldon was inflicting on Amy, she lost it. She slowed her riding of Sheldon's cock and rolled over to the side. Her cunt made a slurping sound and popped off his cock. At the same time, she released Leonard's cock and it was dripping in her saliva.

Leonard pushed at Amy's shoulder and she slipped off Sheldon's head and landed on her butt above his head. Leonard scrambled over and around Sheldon and gripping Amy's slick legs, he pushed her skirt higher. He gripped his cock and crawling between her widespread thighs; he found her wet hole and sank deep into her with one vicious thrust. He watched her heavy breasts sway on her chest as he drove in and out of her cunt. He swept her long dark brown hair from her face and kissed her passionately as he fucked her at a furious pace.

Amy was beyond excited. Having just cum from Sheldon's mouth, her pussy was extremely wet. She was racing towards another orgasm and thought back. She never, ever thought she would have two studs servicing her body and making out with the gorgeous blonde, dreams do come true! Her legs came up and wrapped around Leonard's sweaty body and the two of them fucked like two long lost lovers. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and grunted out. "I'm cumming Leonard, fill me up. Come with me, I need for you to put out the fire in my loins."

Penny giggled, "Way to talk dirty Amy!" She recovered and hovered over Sheldon's slick cock. She stroked it, gathering up her juices in her fist. She licked them and let out a moan, "Mmmm I never can get enough of my pussy juices. Now to get your cream, come on Sheldon, cum for me. Shoot your hot load all over my face and tits." She swallowed half of his huge cock and she used her tongue to perfection and soon had Sheldon at the boiling point.

He clutched at her disheveled locks as he rose up and watched her bob up and down on his cock. He grunted out, "Look out Penny, I'm going to ejaculate!"

She chuckled, but couldn't reply. She just sucked harder as she stroked his cock. She felt his cock jerk and the first blast stung the back of her throat. She swallowed fast and pulled it from her mouth. She wanted to feel him cover her face with his jism. She stroked him faster and more shot from the slick head. It covered her face, shooting up onto her forehead and into her hair. Spurt after spurt came shooting out, bathing her in his juices.

Leonard and Amy saw this and it was just too much for them to take. They both started cumming, she clutched at his cock with her spasming pussy, drawing the cum from his swollen balls, filling her womb with his potent cum. Her legs released his body and she fell back to the carpeted floor and moaned out from the intense orgasm wracking her lush body.

Leonard fell against her, raining her heaving tits and upper body with kisses. He rolled to the side, taking Amy with him as their joined bodies continued to grind together and release the remainder of their cum. He looked back at Sheldon, "Hey buddy, looks like we finally won one contest, we both held off longer then the two of them.

Sheldon twisted around and gave Leonard a fist-bump, "Yea, we won!"

*****

This ends Season 6 Episode 4, the story does not reset and continues with the story line of the hit show. Your comments are welcomed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12