Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 13-14

Story Info
Girls have fun at Comic Book Store, go home. All Continue.
9.2k words
4.56
21.3k
13
2

Part 45 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 13. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

The guys were headed to the Comic-Con in Bakersfield and Sheldon was steaming his uniform before leaving. Penny walked in with some make-up remover pads. Leonard grabbed then and opened his make-up case.

Penny came over and looked at it, "Damn, you've got more make-up than I do." She looked closer, "You're got better make-up than I do." She reached down and grabbed one, "Yeah, I'm borrowing this."

He reached out, "Hey, hey, hey, this is my Comic-Con make-up. I love you, but there are some things a man doesn't share with his girlfriend."

She threw up her hands, "Well, you guys have fun. I guess I'll see you Sunday."

Saturday morning Bernadette, Amy and Penny went out for brunch and it included endless Mimosas. Penny picked hers up, "This is the best. You have booze with breakfast on Tuesday, you got a problem. You do it on the weekend, you got brunch." Her phone beeped and she picked it up, "It's Leonard; he says they're on the road and headed for Bakersfield at warp speed." She chuckled and looked to the other two, "Maybe it's the mimosa, but I'm gonna give the kid an LOL."

Bernie giggled, "Cute how excited they are. You should have seen Howard sewing his costume all week for the convention."

Amy shook her head, "I don't understand why they go to these conventions."

Penny added, "I know... the four of them work at a major university, they're all super smart, how can they be into something for 12-year-olds?"

Bernie smiled back at her, "I don't mind it. I think Howie's just in touch with his inner child. Although when he's in Batman pajamas, sometimes it feels like I'm touching his inner child, a little creepy. I've never even read a comic book, you guys?"

They both replied, "No!"

"It's such an important part of their lives; maybe we should try reading some."

Amy looked at her, "Seriously?"

"The comic book store isn't far from here."

Penny downed another mimosa, "That is an amazing idea." She blinked several times, "Okay, how many of these have I had?"

All three of them were severely loopy from all of the alcohol and headed to the comic book store.

Back on the road, the four guys stopped at a rock formation and donned their costumes and began taking pictures. The backdrop looked just like an alien planet. Unfortunately, Leonard's car was stolen and they had to walk several miles in the desert head until they reached a diner.

The three ladies entered the comic book store and several of the guys there perked up when they saw the three ladies enter the store.

Penny was dressed in a revealing red printed top, her breasts nearly jumped out at the attention she was getting. Her hair was pulled back in a sloppy ponytail and her ass and legs were poured into a tight pair of jeans.

Bernadette was wearing a white, flowery printed dress showing off her legs and tiny waist. A half unbuttoned sweater accented her large breasts and her golden blonde hair flowed around her shoulders. As for Amy; she, as always was wearing way too many layers of clothes, hiding her sexuality, but her hair was straight and when she saw the guys staring at her, she combed her fingers through her hair and unbuttoned her waist-length cardigan.

Stuart came over to them and whispered, "These guys are a little riled up, they missed the bus to the comic convention, I'm not sure if the three of you are safe here.

Penny feeling no pain, having one too many mimosas planted her hand on Stuart's shoulder, "Don't you worry, we can handle ourselves. Leonard, Howard, Sheldon and Raj are on their way you Comic-Con and we have all day to spend with you all."

Bernie leaned over and whispered to Penny, "What are you up to? You know I'm married."

She giggled at Bernadette, "Loosen up Bernadette, let's have a little fun, I wanna see how far I can push a couple of these guys before they cream in their pants."

Amy groaned out, "I don't know Penny; they look a little upset and hearing our guys are where they wanna be, I'm with Bernie, let's get a few comic books and head out."

It was a little too late as the guys began to circle around them and Penny chuckled when one of them locked the door and turned the open sign to closed.

Penny loved the challenge and with all of the alcohol in her, she was ready for a little orgy. She just had to persuade Bernadette. She knew Amy would follow anything she directed her in doing. She leaned into Bernie, "Come on, live a little. Howard's out having a great time, probably hooking up with that fat lady again and sharing her with Raj, just like before.

She let out a growl, "Hell, why not, I guess the three of us can handle these eight guys; are in in Amy?"

Amy looked to Penny who was nodding at her, "Sure why not, Ever since that spanking Sheldon gave me, I've been a little into domination. It will be nice to try it with us being the dominant instead of being the submissives. Penny, you start and we'll follow."

Penny walked over to the counter and dropped her purse and turned to Stuart who was hot on her tail. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him forward and planted a hot kiss on his lips.

He nearly fainted and stumbled back. As he tried to regain his balance, Penny went for one of the other guys and gave him the same treatment.

All of a sudden the eight guys in the comic book shop turned and they were transformed from nerds to some of their alter-ego superheroes. Stuart and one of the other guys converged on Penny. Captain Sweatpants and one other guy circled Bernadette, while two of the other guys threw out their chests, dropped their pants and surrounded Amy. The last two guys began to hyperventilate and pulling out their inhalers, took deep breaths of the medication, and ran for the door and ran out screaming.

Amy reached the door and just as she locked it, her two superheroes spun her around and one removed her glasses and the other kissed her with such confidence and passion, she began to swoon.

Penny had her loose fitting top pulled off and as she pulled Stuart to her lush body; he paused a moment and took in her gorgeous figure. He didn't wanna give her time to think about it twice and attacked her body, planting hot kisses on her neck and as he fumbled with her bra, she let out a disgusted grunt and unhooked it herself.

The other nerd, a not bad looking guy was already naked. He managed to open Penny's jeans and pulling them down, took her panties with them. He knelt before her and struggled getting them off over her boots.

Penny was just drunk enough to push Leonard out of her head and she began kissing Stuart and when she managed to get his pants open, she reached in and gripped his sizeable cock. She closed her long fingers around it and stroked it several times. She stopped and let out a groan when her other partner buried his face in her cunt and began lapping away. She smiled when this inexperienced guy tried everything and anything and finally made contact with her clit and she began to groan.

Across the room Captain Sweatpants had Bernie's sweater off and managed to get her dress around her waist. His face was buried in her cleavage as he frantically struggled to remove her bra. Her other attacker has her tights at her ankles and he somehow managed to work his way up under her skirt and pulling down her panties, he was tongue fucking her juicy cunt.

Bernie squirmed around and gripping the guy who was under her dress. She managed to push him down and as she squatted down, ground her excited pussy across his active tongue and lips.

Not far from her, Amy and her two nerds were completely naked and she was on her knees. She wasn't gonna allow them to get away. She straddled one and wiggling her ass, she too ground her bare cuntlips up and down his face. Her other guy was on his knees in front of her. He had his hands fisted in her long, silky brown hair and he was thrusting his hips forward and back, sending his extremely tiny cock in and out of her mouth.

Amy was amazed how small he was, especially after experiencing Sheldon's huge cock. Feeling sorry for the nerd; she sucked him totally into her mouth, barely brushing her throat, she licked at it and bobbed up and down at a furious pace. She paused when her other nerd found his mark and sucked hard on her aching clit. She loved having two men working on her and she knew this wouldn't be possible without Penny and all of the mimosas she consumed.

Over at the counter, Stuart and his buddy had Penny bent over the low counter, and her head was about three feet off the floor. Her long hair splayed free from the ponytail clip and was swaying from side to side. Stuart's compadre was shoving his large cock in and out of her mouth. She gagged over and over again, but wasn't going to complain, she loved having her face fucked.

Around the counter, Stuart had his hands sliding up and down her exposed legs as he drove his large, uncircumcised cock in and out of her tight, juicy pussy. He knew at this pace he wasn't going to last long. He was overly excited and looking up at her large swaying tits as his buddy fucked her face, he slowed or he knew he would cum. He looked across the room and saw Bernadette, now naked as she straddled one guy's face and had her hands gripping Captain Sweatpants ass. She was pulling him forward as she gobbled up his huge cock. He chuckled, now knowing why he always wore sweatpants.

All of a sudden Captain Sweatpants pulled her away from his huge cock. It was covered in her thick saliva; a stream of it was running down Bernadette's chin and landed on her heaving tits. She looked amazing, her white skin flushed in pinks and reds as excitement coursed through her tiny body. All of a sudden Captain Sweatpants slid to the floor and pulled her down on top of him. He had her back against his chest and gripping her lush thighs, he pulled them upward, crushing then against her own breasts.

Bernadette let out a grunt as her pussy and ass were totally exposed. She was limber enough, from all of those beauty pageants her mother entered her in. Her knees were against her head and she wrapped her calves behind her head. She let out a scream as Captain Sweatpants slid his thick cock into her exposed cunt. He slid it in deep and she came immediately, sending a thick steam of her cum juices all over his cock. Her tiny package was enveloped in his huge sweaty body. She let out a grunt when he lifted her tiny body off his cock. She turned her head, unable to move much due to her legs wrapped around her head. Her mouth dropped open, but nothing but a gasp and a groan came out as she felt him re-enter her, but this time he slid into her tight puckered hole. Even though he was huge, he slid in easily seeing he was covered in her thick cream. She was trapped as the other guy twisted around and gripping his sizeable cock; he found his mark and drove balls deep into her exposed cunt.

Captain Sweatpants and his buddy pumped relentlessly in and out of Bernie's exposed holes. She was trapped, but didn't care as she started cumming again. She milked both cock, clutching her well-formed muscles and before long both of them began pumping her full of their hot, creamy cum.

Near her, Amy and her two nerds were locked in a heated threesome. It wasn't as hot as Bernie's sex position. Amy straddled one of the guys; she was feeding him her large swaying tits as she rode his cock. Behind her, the other nerd gripped his tiny cock and worming his way between her large butt cheeks, he slid his cock into her ass. He grabbed her long unruly hair in his fist and pulling hard, sending his cock as deep as he could into her ass.

When Amy was pulled back, it gave the guy beneath her enough space to begin driving his hard cock in and out of her exposed pussy. His skin slapped against hers and the erotic sound filled the tiny comic book store.

Amy was close to cumming and when she felt the tiny cock enter her ass and just after a couple erratic movements; felt his hot cum filling her ass. She clutched at his cock and started painting the thick cock. Sliding in and out of her pussy, he filled Amy with his hot cum. She screamed out as the guy on the floor bit down on her huge nipple and he came too filling her cunt with his load.

On the countertop, Penny was cumming for the second time. All of the blood was rushing to her head as it hung low and Stuart's buddy fucked her face and throat. Her entire face was coated with her saliva and it ran into her hair. She let out a shriek as Stuart plowed into her thick-lipped cunt. Her legs were spread wide and she hoped he didn't let go or she'd land on her head.

Stuart's skinny body was dripping in sweat as he fucked her hard and fast. His unusually large cock, for someone so small, slammed in and out of her as a furious pace. He managed to work past the thought of cumming, but when he saw his friend pull his cock from Penny's moth and started to paint her face with his thick, creamy cum, he lost it. He slammed even faster, driving in deep; he lost it and began to fill her receptive pussy with his jism. He came like never before; filling Penny's hot cunt with his sperm.

Penny was more than ready and when she felt the cum splattering all over her face, she clamped down on Stuart's cock and she shook; creaming all over his cock. She felt his fuck her cunt faster and soon after that, he pimped his load deep in her pussy. This caused her to cum again, this time even stronger and she clung to him, wrapping her legs around him, fearful of falling to the floor.

After several minutes, she had enough strength to sit up and one by one the nerds managed to uncouple themselves from their partners and headed to the tiny bathroom to clean-up and dress.

Penny, Bernie and Amy didn't know what came over them, but they were not sorry and they knew they made six nerds very happy. They were satisfied too and after dressing were rewarded with several copies of Thor comic books, on the house. They hugged Stuart and his buddies and they all agreed to take what occurred here today to their graves. Penny wasn't worried, she knew of they told anyone, nobody would believe them anyhow.

Stuart knew if Leonard, Sheldon and Howard found out about what happened, he'd lose three of his best customers and he couldn't afford that. He wasn't sorry what happened, he just didn't want to hurt his best customers.

Penny opened her apartment and headed into the bathroom to shower and clean up. Penny came out and, she opened more wine and they all started reading to see what was so interesting in these tiny books.

Both Bernadette and Amy finished the book quickly and sat patiently while Penny finished hers. After a few more minutes she closed the book, "Okay, I'm done. How did you guys finish so fast?"

Bernie smiled, still a little high from the intense fucking she received at the comic book store, the mimosas and now the wine. She could still feel the cum leaking from her pussy and asshole. She wanted to take a shower, but didn't wanna impose on Penny. She giggled, I don't know, there were a lot of pictures. And one page only had the word "brakka-dooom!"

Penny looked from Bernie to Amy and looked a little dumb, "Yeah, well, I have street smarts."

Bernie looked Penny up and down and felt a tingling on her pussy. She remembered watching Penny swallow that cock and it made her wonder how she would feel on her pussy with that large tongue of hers. She tried to concentrate, "So, what'd you guys think?"

Amy replied, "Well, there was a lot of action. And the story moved along at a brisk pace. It was, overall, what's the word I'm looking for...?"

Penny chimed in, "STUPID?"

She nodded, "So Stupid."

Penny took another guzzle of wine, "I don't know how Leonard can get so caught up in this."

Bernie nodded, "It's crazy; they spend hours arguing about things that don't even exist."

Amy tossed her comic book to the table, "What a waste of time."

Penny laughed, "I know, a hammer so heavy that no one else can pick it up?" She scoffed.

Bernie disputed her, "I don't think it's heavy, I think it's some sort of magic so only Thor can lift it."

Penny threw up her hands, "That makes even less sense, I mean..."

Amy put up her finger, "No, no, no, it doesn't. Thor is a god. The hammer is his. Only he can use it. It's like Sheldon and his toothbrush, on his thin, beckoning lips."

Penny was still confused, "Okay, hang on, what if Thor's hand is on the hammer? If he's touching it with his god magic, then does that mean I could lift it?"

Amy said no and Bernadette said yes at the same time.

Penny looked to them, "Well, which is it?"

Amy looked at Bernie, "Maybe we missed something."

She nodded, "Let's read it again."

Penny grabbed her book, "Okay."

Bernie looked to Amy as Penny began reading again, "You want some tea?"

"Good idea, I'll help you."

They got up to go to the kitchen and Penny sat up, "Wait, I thought we were reading the book again?"

Amy turned, "We are, we're just, uh, giving you a head start."

Penny's smile turned to a frown as she realized what she was saying. She flopped back down and started reading.

After finishing Penny joined the other two in the kitchen. She could smell the sex reeking from Bernadette and Amy, but pushed it aside as Amy started in again about Thor, "It says right here on the hammer: "Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

Bernie shook her head, "Hold on. Who decides who's worthy? Does the hammer decide?"

This time Penny yelled out yes, and at the same time Amy replied, no!" Amy turned to Penny, "It can't decide, it's a hammer."

Penny threw her hands up, "You said it's a magic hammer!"

"Yeah, but it can't make decisions."

Penny retorted, "If Harry Potter's wand can make decisions, why can't Thor's hammer?"

Amy was getting frustrated and to top it off, her panties were now full of cum leaking out, "Okay, if you're gonna start comparing wands and hammers, I can't even take you seriously."

They went back into her living room and Amy started in again, "You can't pick something up in outer space. In space, there is no up."

Penny turned to her, "Oh, yeah? Then how does the sun come up every day?"

Amy turned and looked to Bernadette and replied sarcastically, "Hard to argue with those kind of street smarts."

Penny was really getting pissed now and Bernadette tried to mediate the issue, "Leonard and Sheldon have boxes of comics across the hall. Why don't we go look at those?"

Penny jumped up, "Oh, great, and then you will see, I am not wrong. If we were in outer space, anyone could pick up the hammer, because it would be floating on a weightless environment." She opened Leonard's door and added, "Yeah, that's right, the slow reader used science, suck on that!"

Penny got a bunch of comic books out and they were scattered all over the living room floor. Bernadette needed to clean up and she wanted to use Leonard's bathtub, but she wanted to make a few points first, "Well, what if the Hulk picked up Thor while Thor is holding the hammer? Then by the transitive property of picking things up, Hulk picked up the hammer."

Amy tried to reason with her, "No, Hulk picked up Thor, Thor picked up the hammer."

Penny chimed in, "Hang on, if I go to a bar and pick up a guy, and he picks up a girl, and then we all leave together, did I pick up the girl?"

Amy grinned and chuckled, "Did that ever happen?"

"Hey, we talking about me or are we talking about Thor?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers