Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 15

Story Info
Leonard & Penny hook up, so does Howard & Bernadette.
4.4k words
3.85
17.1k
9
1

Part 46 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 15. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Sheldon and Kripke finished their project together and he was now typing up a summary of the project.

Leonard was lying on the sofa reading a Harry Potter book, "I don't know why I avoided the Harry Potter books for so long. These are great. I just started number six."

Sheldon broke in, "That's a good one. Dumbledore dies in that one." He looked over at Leonard and saw the shock on his face, "Yeah, I know, I didn't see it coming, either."

"Why would you say that?"

"You brought up a subject; I contributed a fact on that subject. It's called the art of conversation. Okay, your turn."

Leonard sat up, closed the book and tossed it to the floor, "That was a huge spoiler."

Sheldon nodded, "Good."

Leonard stood up, "What is wrong with you? If I did that, you'd bitch about it for weeks."

"Really, Leonard? Gonna have one of your hissy fits?"

Leonard went nuts, "Hissy fits? I have hissy fits?

"Yeah, and I have a theory why. Because of your lactose intolerance, you switched over to soy milk. Soy contains estrogen-mimicking compounds. I think your morning Cocoa Puffs are turning you into a hysterical woman." He got up and went into the kitchen.

Leonard went off the handle; "You are unbelievable. I don't know why I put up with you? You're controlling, you're irritating."

Sheldon cut him off, "There you go again. Nag, nag, nag! You're only proving my point, little lady."

Leonard had it, "You know what, screw you, Sheldon. You're the most annoying person I've ever met."

He came back into the living room, "I'm annoying? You criticize my behavior all the time, "Sheldon, don't talk about your bowel movements over breakfast." "Sheldon, when the president of the university is giving a eulogy at a funeral, don't yawn and point at your watch." "Sheldon, don't throw away my shirts because they're ugly." You're impossible."

Leonard was through with it, "That's it; I don't have to put up with this."

"Actually, I have your signature on a roommate agreement that says you do."

He pulled the agreement out of his desk and dropped it on the desktop.

Leonard came rushing back into the room and picked it up, "Aww, here's what I think of your roommate agreement. He threw it in the trash.

He let out a gasp and stood up, "You pick that up right now."

"NO! I don't have to do anything you say, because I don't think I wanna live here anymore." He grabbed his coat.

Sheldon blurted out, "Where are you going?"

"To live with Penny and not you, you crazy bastard!"

"Crazy bastard?"

"YES!"

"Leonard, wait!"

"What?"

"Dobby the Elf dies in book seven."

Leonard left the apartment and slammed the door behind him.

At Howard's apartment, Raj came over to return a suitcase he borrowed months ago. Bernadette won an all-expenses paid week-end in Vegas with a few big wigs at her company because she turned a failed drug into a money making venture.

Howard asked Raj to look in at his mother's house. He had to do some begging but Raj finally agreed.

Back in Penny's apartment, Leonard went on and on about what a lousy roommate Sheldon was. "I swear that man is the most egotistical, insufferable human being I have ever met."

Penny was drying dishes and she mocked him, "Yeah, but you two make such a cute couple, like Bert and Ernie. You guys even teach me stuff about words and numbers." She cracked up and picked up more dishes to fry.

"Well, I've had it, I am done. I can't live with him one more minute."

"Wow, where are you gonna go?"

He took a big sip of wine he had in his hand, "Well, I was thinking here with you."

She was facing away from him. Her eyes shot open wide and she nearly dropped the plate she was drying. "OH!"

"Is there a problem?"

She took a deep breath and turned back towards him, "No, no, no, it's great, it's terrific. You know, I just can't help feel bad about Sheldon. I mean, how's he gonna get by without you...Ernie?"

"He's got Amy now."

She was in shock, "Yeah, he does, but it's not the same."

"Why?"

She put down the plate and looked at him, "Um...Well, all right, you know how in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Ron didn't abandon Harry because Harry started dating Ron's sister?"

Leonard leaned over the counter, and in a disgusted reply called out, "Harry and Ginny get together?"

Her jaw dropped, "Sorry, spoiler alert. My point is, as much as I want to live with you, I can't do it knowing how much Sheldon needs you.'

"Please! The only thing he needs me for is to be his whipping boy; his stooge, his doormat."

"Well, you know what they day, if it ain't broke..."

"Wow, it sounds to me like you don't want us to live together."

She came out from behind the counter, "No, ho, no, I do, I do! It's just--It's a really big step."

"Is it? We're together all the time. Financially, it makes great sense. Can you think of one reason why we shouldn't do this?"

Her mouth dropped open, "Well, um...Heh, I'm a little thirsty." She grabbed his wine glass and took a huge gulp of it. She took her time swallowing it, "I got nothing!"

"Great, I'll go get my stuff."

She gave him a thumbs up as he rushed back to his place to get his stuff. The door slammed shut, and she began to panic, "Okay, all right, don't freak out. You can make this work."

He came back in, "Oh, could you clear off a shelf for me in the bathroom? I take a lot of medicine." He left her apartment.

She cringed, "Oh, please, let some of it be Xanax!"

That night, Penny was stalling as she took a long time in the bathroom. Leonard was already in bed, dressed in only his boxers and a thin sheet over his near-naked body. What's taking you so long Penny? I'm waiting to make love to you for the first time as real roommates and lovers." He didn't hear a response. He hopped off the bed and entered the bathroom. She was standing before the sink and mirror wearing only a pair of lounging pants and nothing else. He stared in the mirror and took in her gorgeous breasts. They stood out proudly from her sleek body, satiny and pink nipples; the tips turning up a little teasing him.

He placed his hands on her ample hips and turned her to face him. He let out a long, "Mmmm" as he pressed his lips to Penny's ripe tits. Almost instantly, her pert nipples began to harden, even though she was still worried about him moving in. She hoped this distraction would sooth her nerves. She trembled as he sucked harder on the rubbery nubs of flesh.

While Leonard sucked, his fingers found the elastic on the waistband of her sexy lounging pants. He pulled them down and he could already smell her musky scent.

Penny broke away from him to kick the pants off and she turned and headed for the bedroom, now totally naked. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was up against the mattress and fell back onto the bed. She took him with her and suddenly he was staring straight up at her fat lipped pussy.

He tore off his shorts and buried his face in the soft warmth of her cunt. He felt her fingers clutch at his head as he began working his tongue up between her fat lips, darting deep into her juicy pussy.

Penny let out a grunt and was lost for now. She let out a gasp, "Why don't you move around so I can suck your cock while you lick my pussy?"

He loved how Penny sucked cock and he spun around and felt her hot lips envelope his cock and draw nearly his entire shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

Penny groaned out as he lapped away at her juicy cunt, "Please Leonard, don't tease me, lick it harder. I need it really bad tonight.

Leonard licked her cunt for another minute or two, but by now his cock was throbbing in her mouth and he didn't wanna cum there. He had a better place to slip that fat cock of his. He desperately wanted his cock surrounded by the hot, juicy walls of her pussy. He knew she liked it rough and wanted to please her, especially after allowing him to move into her apartment.

He pulled his mouth away from Penny's trembling cunt. His face was shiny with her cunt juices as he leered down at her, "Are you ready for a hot and furious fucking?" He scrambled away from her mouth and sitting back on his heels, he took his cock in one hand and guided it towards her cunt. He tapped at her aching clit and he had a sly grin on his face as she thrust upward, trying to make greater contact with her clit. He worked the fat cock between Penny's fat cuntlips and started ramming it in her. He growled out, "Open up and say Aaahh!" He didn't know what came over him, he wanted to slam into her, claim her, and he did just that. He saw her gritting her teeth. Luckily with all of the oral he gave her, it made her more than ready for his onslaught. Leonard drove his cock all the way into Penny's tight cunt and he began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could.

She arched her back and thrust her hips upward, meeting his vicious thrusts with ones of her own, "Oh, yessssssss! Aaaaahhhhh! It feels so fucking good Leonard!" She groaned and clawed at his back. Her dark green eyes were even darker now and smoking with passion and lust.

Leonard was drove his hips savagely against hers, making her body shake with the force of each violent thrust. He was panting and groaning above her. His balls felt as if they were going to explode, but there was no sign that Penny was close to cumming yet.

She clutched at his sweaty body as she met each of his thrust with ones of her own. She clawed at his head and forced his mouth to hers. She crushed her lips to his, sending her tongue deep into his cavity. She could feel his cock swelling up in her cunt and she felt it scrape over and over against her ripe, stiff clit. She concentrated on her impending orgasm and she felt his cock jerking and it was enough to send her over the top, matching his violent orgasm.

Leonard tore is lips from hers and growled out, Oh fuck; I can't hold off any longer Penny, I'm gonna cum!" He threw his head back and began to empty his load deep in Penny's spasming pussy. He felt her release her cum juices; drenching his cock and he added more to the mix.

She pumped her hips upward, meeting his thrusts as she shook and quivered through a mind-blowing orgasm. She bit down on his shoulder, "Keep fucking me Leonard, I'm close to another one, yes, yes, I'm there; don't stop." She clutched at his head as she exploded in an even stronger orgasm. Her entire body was glistening in her sweat as she let out a long, nearly silent groan.

He rolled off of her, "My God Penny, what was intense! I sure hope this continues; that was unbelievable."

She rolled to her side and scooted closer to him and spooning him; pulled his arm over her and grinding her ass against his wet cock, thoughts of them living together raced through her head and after a few minutes, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

While they were fucking, at the Wolowitz home, Mrs. Wolowitz was feeding Raj, stuffing him to the point he couldn't move and making it nearly impossible for him to leave the house.

Across the hall from where Penny and Leonard just finished fucking; Sheldon was packing up Leonard's collectables while Amy listed them. She was itching to get Sheldon to take her in as his new roommate. Sheldon was still unaware of her plans, but she was about to spring them on him.

She had him take a seat, "What if you could find a roommate who was a scientist and already familiar and comfortable with your ways?"

He scoffed at her, "That would be ideal. If a person like that existed, I would sign on, no further questions asked."

She broke out in a huge smile, "Great, here I am!"

He was stunned and silent for a few seconds, "Wait! Here... Who... is where?" He was stuttering and confused.

She was giddy, "Me! Aren't I your perfect roommate?

He didn't know what to say. "Um...!"

"Think about it Sheldon. I'm not a stranger, we're intellectually compatible, I'm willing to chauffeur you around, and your personality quirks, which others find abhorrent or rage-inducing, I find cute as a button. What do you think?"

Again he was stuck and stared at her, finally repeated, "Um..."

"Tell me one reason why this isn't a fantastic idea."

"Um..."

She threw up her hands, "See? You can't!" She hopped up and ran towards Leonard's bedroom, "I'm gonna go see if Leonard's room is big enough for my water bed."

She was out of the room and he just stared at the hallway, "Um..."

The next day Sheldon went over and tried to get Leonard to move back in, "Amy has decided she wants to move in with me, so I need you to come back home, you lovable scamp."

Just then Penny came to the door, she was wearing an extremely tight lavender top, it barely held her breasts covered and Leonard suddenly wanted a repeat of last night. She looked over Leonard's shoulder, "Hey, what's going on?"

Leonard turned to her, "Get this! Suddenly, Sheldon wants me back because Amy wants to move in with him."

She perked up, "Really? Interesting!"

Turning back to Sheldon, "Well, too late, pal, I'm not going anywhere. Penny and I are very happy living together. Isn't that right?"

She was being sarcastic now, "It's like the happiness won't ever leave the apartment."

Sheldon was desperate, "Leonard, please, you know Amy moving in marks a level of intimacy our relationship isn't ready for."

Penny chimed in, "Yes, that is a real thing. And it doesn't mean you don't care about each other, it just means things are moving at a pace you're not comfortable with. And that's fine."

Leonard rebutted, "If he doesn't wanna live with her, he should tell her now he feels."

"Maybe he doesn't know how to say it without hurting her feelings."

Sheldon shook his head, "Feeling? Who am I, a hippie at a love-in? No, the problem is, she laid out a series of logical arguments that I couldn't refute."

Penny nodded, "That is the worst, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

Leonard shook his head, "I'm sorry, Sheldon, I can't help you. Oh, spoil alert: this door is about to slam in your face." He slammed the door, leaving Sheldon in the hall all by himself.

Amy came running out of her new apartment, "Oh, there you are. When do I get a key to our apartment?"

Again he just stood there, stunned, "Um...!

That same morning Raj woke up, he was in Howard's old bedroom, wearing Howard's satin pajamas and his clothes were gone. His cell phone went off and it was Howard calling, "Hello?"

"Hey, how'd it go last night with my mom?"

"Okay, I guess."

"What time did you leave?"

He yawned, "Actually, I'm still here. After dinner, we watched a rerun of Rockford Files and then she opened a bottle of cream sherry and the next thing I know she was tucking me into your bed."

"You wore my pajamas?"

"Ah huh, how do you sleep in these things? Silk pajamas on satin sheets? I slid out of the bed like... three times."

Mrs. Wolowitz called out to him, "Rajesh? You up? You ready for breakfast?"

He hopped out of bed, "Oh boy, breakfast."

Howard spoke in a low voice, "Okay, Raj, listen. You need to get out of there."

"But I have a cream sherry hangover and I smell blintzes."

"If you don't leave now, she'll use food and guilt to keep you there the rest of your life."

"Oh, Howard, stop."

"Trust me, you're not Jewish, that's how they get you."

"You're being silly. I can leave whenever I want."

"Oh really? Where are your clothes and your shoes?"

"They're on the chair right over--"He turned and looked and they were gone, "Oy vey!"

Later that day, Penny was leaving her apartment, dressed to go to the Cheesecake Factory and Sheldon was coming up the stairs. He stopped, "Hello, homewrecker."

She threw up her hands, "What did I do?"

"You gave Leonard somewhere to go. Thanks to you, Amy's out buying his and her bath towels."

She came over to his door, "Okay, listen the truth is, I don't want him living with me."

"Great, kick him out, break his heart, everybody wins."

"No I don't wanna break his heart, I love him. This is just happening too fast."

"You think this is fast? It is just a matter of time before I see Amy's leg stubble in my shower. Hold on, if you don't want to live with Leonard, why don't you just tell him?"

"Well, you know how he is. He's sensitive and emotional. I don't know what else we can do but tell them the truth."

"I suppose there's no choice but to face the crying angry accusations and the high-pitched wails of despair."

Penny nodded, "Yeah, and who knows how Amy will react?"

In Vegas Howard came limping out of the bathroom with just a robe on. Bernadette was lying in bed in a blood red nighty on, her hair a mess from the torrid love session Howard and she had. He had two bags of ice in his hands, "Here's some more ice."

She reached over and grabbed one, "Thanks.

He scoffed, "What were we thinking? We should have just done it the regular way."

She scrunched up her nose, "Those Chinese acrobats in Cirque Du Soleil made it look so easy."

He chuckled, "Honestly, if I could bend that far, what would I need you for? Can you please tell me what we did; it was such a blur and I sorta blacked out."

She giggled, "If you could bend that far, you'd be doing us both a favor. If you remember, you had me upside down. My legs were flat against the headboard and my head was flat on the pillow. You nearly broke my neck and my breasts were crushing my neck and shoulders. You were on your knees; your head was buried between my legs. Oh hell, it felt incredible and you were fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow. What caused all the problems was when you pulled on my legs. You nearly broke my neck. You started cumming and I choked. My legs flipped over and threw you back against the mattress and I came crashing down on top of you. You can't be letting me go; I had no control of where I was going. We're never doing that again, unless we have another couple here to hold and guide us."

Howard was lying on the bed, propped up by several pillows and suddenly his phone went off. He answered it, "Hey Raj, what's up?"

In a panicked voice he called out, "You were right; I can't get out of here."

"You're still at my mother's?"

"I'm trapped! My clothes have been in the laundry all day, and she hid my keys. I think they might be in her bra because she jingles when she walks. What do I do?"

"Hey, you wanted a woman in your life, now you got one."

"Come on, Howard, help me."

All of a sudden Mrs. Wolowitz called out, "Rajesh, tatellah, I ran your bath!"

He turned to the facetime screen, "Oh, my God, she's not gonna bathe me, is she?"

"Gee, I wish I could tell you no. All right, well, thanks again for helping me out. Gotta go!" He hung up quickly.

Raj yelled out, "Howard--" Click his phone went dead and Mrs. Wolowitz came in and dragged him kicking and screaming to the bathroom. She had him strip and she gave him a sponge bath. He felt it really soothing and he relaxed and nearly fell asleep. Suddenly a fist closed around his flaccid cock and began stroking him. He tried to jump, but she used her weight advantage to hold him down. She stroked him over and over and over again and even though he resisted, he grew stiff and after several minutes, he ejaculated, sending a stream of hot cum all over Mrs. Wolowitz's wrist and arm. She stood up and left the room, leaving Raj there spent and scarred for his life.

Back in Sheldon and Amy apartment, Amy had a tray with Sheldon's favorite Chinese food, "Here you go. I picked up the Chinese food just the way Leonard used to."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12