Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 20-21

Story Info
Penny helps Leonard get tenure and gets Sheldon too.
7.6k words
4.37
23k
16
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 20. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

*

After the wild party Leonard and Penny threw, the guys were gathered in the cafeteria eating lunch.

Barry Kripke (John Ross Bowie) came in and announced that Professor Tupperman was found dead in his office and it opened a tenured position.

This was going to cause strife between Leonard, Sheldon and Raj. The three of them immediately began looking to see who was on the committee to recommend to the review board for final approval.

Sheldon immediately thought he was the front runner because of his superior mental skills. He talked it over with Amy and decided he needed to try and sway a few of the people on the committee.

Raj ran his chances by Howard and Bernadette over dinner and he made a fool of himself once again, drinking too much wine.

Leonard was over at Penny's apartment and was thinking out loud, "It would really be cool if I got tenure. I could just hear my mother go on and on when I told her I got tenure at Cal Tech. That is, if she'd take my call."

Penny sipped her wine, "So who do you have to schmooze to get this position?"

He stared at her, "I'm not going to schmooze anybody. I'm going to let my work speak for itself."

She nodded, "That's great, that shows a lot of integrity."

He smiled at her, "Thank you, I'm a naïve idiot, right?"

She giggled, "Oh good, you heard me!"

The next morning the three of them began their work on cozying up to the people on the tenure committee. Leonard entered the university workout room and he found Janine Davis (Regina King) on one of the exercise machines. He hopped on the machine beside her and began using it, talking to her about how he loves to exercise.

She looks away and said to herself, "I have to get a home gym!"

"You know Janine; I heard you're on the search committee for the new professor getting tenure. I'm sure Penny and I could babysit for you while you and Tom have a nice quiet night out.

She slowed her walking, "I heard from others in the University that your girlfriend is a real good looking woman. I would rather have Kripke babysit and you have Tom and me over for a quiet evening."

He was stunned, but gathered himself, "We would love to have you and Tom over for a quiet evening, but I'd rather do it at your place or Penny's. If we had it at my place, you'd have to contend with Dr. Cooper."

Her jaw dropped, "My God, no, that would be a disaster I agree, we'll talk more later."

Before long Barry Kripke came in and joined them. He butters her up about his banana bread and before long; Leonard is curled up on the floor, exhausted from a few minutes of working out.

After a shower and changing into office attire, Janine was at her desk and on her computer came a message from Raj about being from the astrophysics department. He went on and on and she was getting a little upset about all of the interruptions.

All of a sudden there were three knocks on her door, Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Davis."

She let out a groan, "Oh, God, they're everywhere.... Come in." The door opened and Sheldon walked in, "Dr. Cooper, how can I help you?"

"He smiled, "Yes, hello, I'm fine. I understand you may have a bad impression of me, so I brought you a gift."

She held up her hands, "Dr. Cooper, that's not necessary." She looked at him, remembering his huge cock and she could feel her pussy begin to flutter, but she controlled herself.

He smiled and reached into the bag he had, "It's too late! Get ready to like me." He handed her a package with a bow on it.

She took it and read the title, "Roots?"

He grinned back at her, "The tragic history of slavery in America; fun for the whole family."

She turned it back towards him, "Why would you think this is an appropriate gift?"

He was stuck, "Um.....Well.....You are black, right?"

She waited for his reply and after hearing it, she jumped back, "This meeting had come to an end."

He was lost, "Because you wanna start watching it right now, copy that."

Later in the cafeteria, Howard turned to the three professors, "Are you guys going to Professor Tupperman's memorial?"

The three of them basically said no, even though they were, without telling the other two.

Howard continued to egg them on, "Yeah, you wouldn't wanna look like you guys are brownnosing the tenure committee, who will all be there." All three of their heads popped up when he said that and he chuckled, "Oh, yeah, that's what I was hoping for: meerkats.

Later that evening Sheldon was pouring water in Amy's cup for tea, "I won't be able to make our date this Thursday, so bad news for you."

"You better have a good excuse this time. Because trimming Q-tips to fit your ears right is obvious nonsense."

He groaned, "First of all, when you say things like that, people think you're crazy. Second, the reason I'm canceling is because I have to attend a memorial service for Professor Tupperman."

"That sounds like a long and tedious evening."

"Ah, it will be. Honestly, if I must endure a long and tedious evening, I'd rather it be with you on date night. But I have no choice. The tenure committee is going to be there."

"Oh, well, in that case, perhaps I should come along."

He nodded, "Now that I think about it; that would be helpful."

"Of course it would. I'm well versed in academic politics, and as a respected scientist, I can only raise your stock as a candidate."

"Actually, I meant you could drive me. But if it makes you happy, that other stuff too."

The next evening, over in Penny's apartment, Leonard was cooking and Penny was seated at a stool, eating. He looked to her, "Do anything interesting today?"

"Not really, I was out shopping with Amy. She wanted me to help her find something for this memorial thing."

He turned towards her, "What, Sheldon's going to be there? We all promised we weren't gonna go."

She let out a sigh, "Oh, what a jerk."

"Yeah, I know, I was hoping to go without anyone finding out."

"Well, since Amy's going, do you want me there, you know, to support you?"

"Oh, that's nice, but it's just gonna be a room full of boring old men. I'm not sure how much help you'd be."

She frowned, "Okay, I'm just gonna tie my shoe while you think about that, Ahem!" She turned and bent over, showing him her tight ass and wiggled it around a little bit.

He stared at her lush ass and groaned out, "Oh, yeah, no, thanks, that would be great help! You realize you might kill some of them."

She giggled, "Then you all can get tenure."

Thursday evening came around and Sheldon and Amy arrived before Leonard and Penny. Amy tried to coach Sheldon a little more, "Let's go over our emotional responses one last time."

"Okay!"

She turned him towards her, "Professor Tupperman is dead and that makes us....?"

"Sad!"

"The fact that there are so many people here doesn't make us cranky and claustrophobic. It makes us....?"

"Glad!"

"Giving Mrs. Davis the box set of Roots was....?"

"Bad...however---!"

"NO!"

He threw up his hand, "Fine, bad!"

Just then Raj came out of the reception area and seeing Sheldon, he groaned out, "Unbelievable! You have some nerve showing up just to schmoose the tenure committee."

Sheldon shook his head, "You're here."

"Excuse me; I'm here to pay respects to Professor Tupperware, or whatever his name is."

"So am I. His passing makes me feel bad."

Just then Leonard and Penny arrived. Leonard is in a sharp suit and Penny is wearing a black trench coat tied tightly at the waist. Her legs are bare showing half of her thighs and her feet in black, fuck-me high-heels. Leonard calls out to Sheldon when he sees him, "well, well, well, Sheldon, fancy meeting you here. I guess the train store in Glendale isn't having a cotillion after all." He turned to Raj, "And you, you said you weren't coming here either."

Raj looked at Penny; her long blonde hair was hanging down straight resting atop her chest, "I have a thick accent. You don't know what I said."

Amy came out from behind Sheldon and stepped forward, "I'd like to know why Penny's here."

Penny shook her head, "I'm here to support my man, just like you."

Sheldon broke in, "What are you going to do? Take people's drink orders and get them wrong?"

Leonard frowned and crossed his arms. He turned to Penny and called out, "Do it!"

She undid her belt and removed her trench coat. Everyone standing there, their jaws dropped except for Sheldon. She was wearing an incredibly sexy black, skintight dress. Her large billowing breasts were trying desperately to spring free from their enclosure. The dress barely covered her tight ass and her legs looked even longer than they were because of the heels she was in.

Amy rolled her eyes and looked to Sheldon.

Raj, who was standing beside her, turned his head and stared directly at her gorgeous chest. Penny looked at Raj, he looked away and when she looked back at Sheldon, Raj returned his stare to her chest.

Sheldon looked to Amy, "What? Did she do it yet?"

She looked up at Sheldon and blurted out, "She plans on flirting with the members of the tenure committee to further Leonard's cause."

He was upset, "Well, that's a fine how-do-you-do. Don't just stand there, take your breasts out."

Amy ignored Sheldon, "You're all wasting your time. Sheldon is the most qualified for the job and no amount of gravity-defying bosom is gonna change that." She looked to Penny, "Seriously, is that tape? Like how are they staying up like that?"

Leonard turned to Penny, "Way to him them with both barrels!" He gave her a fist pump and she returned it."

Raj broke in, "You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Using women to advance your case with sexuality and whatever Amy plans on doing."

Sheldon was getting upset, "Are you implying my girlfriend has no sexuality to exploit?"

Raj chuckled, "Yes!"

"Okay, because that wasn't clear."

Amy was upset, "Sheldon!"

"What? That was ambiguous."

It was getting out of hand and Leonard put the coat across Penny's shoulders, "I'm just gonna go home and let my work speak for itself."

Just then Janine Davis came walking up with Barry Kripke and they were talking. He turned to Janine, "Are you kidding? I would love to babysit for you."

She looked up and smiled when she saw Leonard and Penny. Her jaw dropped when Leonard reached up and slipped the coat off Penny's shoulders. She turned to Barry, "How about this evening, Tom and I were thinking about taking the night off."

Barry looked at her and smiled, "I would love to babysit; children just love me."

She patted him on the back, "Go on in Barry, I have to talk to Dr. Hofstadter for a brief moment." She waited for him to walk in and she turned to Leonard and Penny. She looked amazing, dressed in a slimming, black and royal blue dress. She leaned in and in a whisper told them, "My husband has the kids out in the car, after the memorial, I'll hand them over to Kripke and if it's okay with you two, you can follow us back to our house for a relaxing evening, what do you say?"

Penny's eyes were eating up the slender, beautiful black woman. She nodded to Janine, "I just wish the memorial was already over, I can't wait."

Janine's eyes locked on Penny's billowing chest, I'm going in now and see if Kripke can take the kids now, just hold on, wait out here." She hurried in and a few seconds later the two of them were coming out. She nodded to Leonard, to hold back while she was getting the kids off her hands.

Five minutes later Tom and Janine Davis came into the building and if Janine was drooling over Penny. You should have seen Penny's eyes bug out of her head when she laid eyes on Tom Davis. (fictitious person) She took in his tall, muscle bound body. She thought back and she knew who he resembled, Glenn, Bernadette's old professor friend (played by Rick Fox).

Tom was just taken back as Penny was and the four of them made their appearance at the memorial and hurried to their cars. Leonard and Penny followed Tom and Janine back to their house.

Tom was opening the door to the house and Leonard and Penny hurried to reach the door along with Janine.

Janine turned and smiled, "I'm so glad the two of you decided to join us. I've been looking to this evening ever since I talked with Leonard at the gym." She ushered them into the living room and taking Penny's coat and helped Leonard out of his suitcoat, "I'll take that for you and hang it up, make yourself comfortable. What would you like to drink?"

Both Penny and Leonard asked for wine and they sat down while Tom removed his suitcoat and tie too. He sat down across from Leonard and Penny, but couldn't take his eyes off of Penny and her luscious figure.

Janine came back into the room with a tray of drinks, wine for Leonard, Penny and herself, and a scotch and rocks for Tom. She took a seat beside Penny and placed her large black hand on Penny's exposed, shapely thigh.

Penny drew a deep breath and licked her lips. She leaned back and took a large gulp of wine and threw her long blonde hair over her shoulder. Her eyes met Janine's dark eyes and she licked her full red lips and let out a deep breath of air.

Janine leaned in and whispered in Penny's ear and she chuckled when Penny nodded vigorously. Janine sat back up and standing, she took Penny's hand and guided her to her feet. She looked back at Leonard and then to her husband, Tom. "We're taking this to the bedroom, your two can join us if you'd like. Tom, be a dear and grab another bottle of wine and bring it in with you." She didn't wait for an answer as she led Penny to her bedroom.

Once there Penny looked around and was surprised how large the room was. The California king sized bed was already turned down and the bed had dark wine satin sheets and huge pillows. Her eyes focused on the headboard. The large dark wood had several straps hanging from them and black velour cuffs were hanging from them. She turned when Janine came up behind her.

"Don't worry about the cuffs Penny. I'm sure Tom will show you how exciting they can be." She turned, facing away from Penny. She looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Would you mind unzipping my dress Penny?"

Penny had a lot of experience with women, but for some reason she felt like this was the first time being the prey, instead of the stalker. Her hand came up and slowly drew the zipper down the tight dress. It parted and Penny looked at the coal black skin of Janine's back. Only a black bra strap to break-up sleek tapered back.

Janine turned around and flashed Penny a wide smile. She reached up and slipped the silky dress from her shoulders and pushed it down to her waist. She wiggled her hips and soon the dress puddled around her slender ankles. She stood there in a black lacy bra and matching black boy shorts.

Leonard stood in the doorway of the bedroom and looked at the two totally opposite looking women. One woman with coal black hair and skin to match; her slender body, with all of the curves in the right places. The other tall, light blonde hair long and silky; she had a golden tan and her lush curves were made for fucking.

Tom had entered the room too. He had left his drink in the living room and was now drinking wine too. He took a sip of the amber liquid and his eyes were locked on his wife's chest.

Janine looked at both men and she saw lust in their eyes. She noticed large bulges in both of their pants and their bodies reeked of sex. She hunched her shoulders and reaching back, popped open her bra. She threw her shoulders back and shrugging them, let the straps slid from her shoulders. She took a long slow breath. Janine's hands cupped her black breasts; she pulled and kneaded the flesh while her tongue darted along the edge of her full, red lips. Her hands released her tits and hooking her fingers in the waistband of her panties. She skimmed them down and she kicked them away.

Penny's eyes immediately dropped down and focused on Janine's coal black cuntlips. They were already shiny and glistening with some of her moisture. The lips were already swollen and distended.

Janine saw where Penny was looking and she stepped closer to Penny. She reached up and gently swept Penny's long hair from her shoulders and down over her back. Her hands drifted down to the swell of her huge breasts. She used the back of her fingers and slid them up and down the upper slopes of her breasts. In barely a whisper she called out, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!"

Penny drew in a deep breath. Her eyes slowly closed and she bit down on her lower lip and she pressed her body deeper against Janine's hands. Her head fell back and gave herself over to the exquisite, wicked sensations in her lush body.

Janine's hands left Penny's breasts and slid upward to the two tiny straps keeping her from Penny's luscious orbs of flesh. She slid her dark fingers under the straps and drew them off her shoulders. She tugged harder and finding some resistance, she pulled harder and the tight, clinging material gave way and out popped Penny's firm breasts. It was now Janine who drew in a deep breath. Her eyes were like laser pointers. She took in the magnificent mounds of flesh before her. Janine licked her parched lips as she stared at the large, pink areoules crowning the caps of her breasts. She was amazed how high they stood and didn't sag at all from their sure weight.

Tom came up behind the two women and reached out and drew the zipper down on Penny's dress. The material slackened and he stood back, allowing his wife to proceed.

Janine took the opportunity to slide the dress down off Penny's hips and bubble butt. It hit the floor and her eyes racing up and down Penny's exquisite body; a complete reversal of her more slender, dark skinned body.

Penny shivered, not from the cool air, but from the excitement coursing through her body. The desire to be naked before this black woman and to be touched by her was overwhelming. She looked down as dark fingers clutched at hers and lead her over to the large king sized bed. She smiled briefly when she saw both Leonard and Tom shedding their clothes in anticipation of joining them both.

Janine climbed up onto the bed and patted the spot beside her, urging Penny to join her. She was spread out on the bed, her slender dark body caressing the silky sheets, her legs parted showing Penny her treasures.

Penny stood beside the bed for a moment or two; her eyes feasting on the curves and dark body. She loved how dark Janine's nipples were, like two large Hershey Kisses, waiting to be sucked and devoured. She was amazed how tight and flat Janine's belly was and she loved her sleek legs as they parted and closed, giving her a sneak peak of her dark chocolate pussy. She knew she wanted to sample her luscious body. She climbed up onto the bed and bent over and took one of Janine's ripe nipples between her lips. She rolled her tongue over the firm bud and drawing it between her lips; she applied a little more suction, while her tongue flicked it back and forth.

Penny climbed higher onto the bed, her hands ran over both of Janine's dark breasts, kneading and caressing her perfumed scented flesh. It was the first time she'd ever touched a black woman's breasts and she was fascinated by the subtle skin tones on them.

Janine loved the attention she was getting and she ran her fingers through Penny's blonde locks. Her fingers tightened and pushed harder against her aching nipple as she felt Penny suck a little harder.

Penny's hand slid down to Janine's tiny waist and along the shape of her hip. Her hand ran around and she cupped the firm butt cheek and she still was amazed about the contrast of her color and Janine's color. She released Janine's breast and a string of saliva clung to her lips and Janine's shiny black nipple. She fell back against the wine colored pillow and her blonde hair created a waterfall of silver gold around her face. She looked off to the side and saw the two naked guys step closer, not wanting to miss a second of the action between the two beautiful women.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers