Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Bernadette clung to him and kissed him hard. "How about we get dressed and continue it back at home on a bed where we can roll around and have a lot more fun?"

Howard pulled her off his cock and a stream of his cream oozed out and she caught in her hand and ran giggling to the bathroom where she left her panties. She cleaned up, slipped into her panties and by the time she came out, Howard was already dressed. He handed her, her dress and helped her into it.

While all of this was happening, Leonard guided Penny over to the sofa. He held her down and he was pumping his cock in and out of her doggy. He loved watching that puckered hole open and close, tempting him to use it just like he was used her mouth and was now using her pussy. He ran his hands up and down her body, setting off tiny fires all along her curves. He loved squeezing and massaging her strong thighs as she flexed them, pushing back against him. His hands traveled over her slender waist and up along her belly to her beautiful, swaying tits. He cupped them, squeezing them and plucking at her nipples. He leaned over her and began raining hot, wet kisses across her shoulder, onto the sensitive flesh of her neck and when he caught one of her earlobes between his teeth, he tugged at it, nipped a little harder and stabbing at her ear with his tongue. He loved how her cunt reacted to his mouth and he felt it tighten and release at the same rate he was playing orally with her ear. He released her lobe and whispered in her ear, "Look at Bernadette, God, Penny, she looks incredible when she's about to cum. Wouldn't you like to crawl over there and join them?"

Penny turned her head and took a deep breath. She knew that look, especially when she had her own head buried between Bernadette's thighs, lapping away at that same pussy Howard was fucking right now. She groaned, but shook her head, "Oh no, not tonight Leonard, I want you and only you tonight. So stop watching them and pay attention to the woman you have your cock in."

She didn't wanna come off like a bitch, but she still felt guilty about fucking Sheldon last week when she was on a high about being passionate about having him and Leonard in her life. She lost her sense of civility and her hormones took over and fucked Sheldon hard till they both came.

Leonard turned her head slightly and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He slowed his pace between her cheeks and pulled back, "Sorry Penny, I didn't mean I wanted to join them. I was just pointing out they looked good together."

She gave him a weak smile and kissed him back, this time with even more intensity. She pulled back and a tiny tear ran down her cheek, "I'm sorry I'm acting like a bitch. Everything was going great, we were on our way to Vegas to let off a little steam and then Amy goes nutso on the TSA guy and the next thing I know, we're playing D&D and watching Howard bang Bernie. Can we turn around and face the other way; I really want to make love to you and only you tonight."

Leonard knew there was something else, but he wasn't about to push it. He gently slipped out of her and crawling off the sofa took her hand and moved to the door. He grabbed her extra apartment door key and tugging at her arm, they raced across the hallway and opening the door to her place, he slammed the door shut and led her to her bedroom.

She enveloped him in her arms and for the first time in many months Penny made love and didn't fuck. She treated Leonard like he was the only man in the world. They were in sync and over the next several hours both of them came more than once and fell asleep, in each other's arms, both with a smile on their faces.

Back in Sheldon's room, Amy was soaring higher than a kite. She was flat on her back; her naked legs were wrapped around his equally naked body. She tried keeping her eyes open, she wanted what was happening branded in her brain, but with every thrust of his hips, sending his huge cock deep into her receptive pussy, they closed on their own. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and her arms were sliding up and down his back. She refrained from digging her nails in his flesh, she didn't want him stopping and running for Band-Aids and antiseptic. She was quickly racing towards an orgasm. She was trying to delay the inevitable, she finally had Sheldon where she wanted him and knew if she came, he'd cum too and the encounter she was hoping for would be over.

She pushed at his chest. She wanted him to pull out of her and change positions. She knew while that was happening, she would calm down long enough to make this last, boy was she wrong.

Sheldon rolled over and flopped down on his back. He grabbed Amy's large, fleshy hips in his hands and pulled her over on top of him. He loved how Penny rode his cock last week on the living room floor, but he knew it would be a lot better in a nice soft bed. He pulled her down and felt her hot juicy cunt envelope his cock. Looking up at her, she captured one of her swaying tits and guided it to his mouth. He sucked hard and felt her cunt squeeze his cock and all of a sudden a flood of Amy's juices coated his cock.

She tried to keep her pussy from clamping down on his cock, but when he surprised her by sucking on her fat nipple and groan out. He closed his eyes and she heard him groan out Penny's name. She stopped riding his cock and pulled her tit from his mouth. He knew she heard him and he covered it up as fast as he could.

"Leonard told me she loves having coitus with him in this position, what do you think?"

She wasn't sure; she knew he wasn't the quickest guy, so she let it go. She began riding him harder and faster. Every time she slammed her ass down, she ground her clit against his pelvic bone. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a silent scream as another orgasm overtook her tense body.

Sheldon wanted to finish too. He was happy he dodged the slip-up he just committed. He focused on her face and pulled her down to him. He planted several kisses on her lips and down her neck. He recaptured her nipple, the other one this time and kept running through his head, "Amy, Amy, Amy." This also kept him from cumming too soon and before he knew it, Amy was cumming yet again. He rolled her over and pulling out of her, rolled her over onto her belly. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto her knees. He slapped her ass and chuckled, "Now I heard Penny likes the last position, but I know from past experiences, you like this one." He slapped her on the ass a couple of times and heard her groan out and released another dose of cream all over his cock. He slapped her again and again, "Mmmm, I remember, do you?"

She grunted and buried her head in his pillow and she screamed out, "Oh yesssssss, yes I do, slap me again, harder!" She surprised herself as she grunted out, "Fuck me faster Sheldon, pound my cunt with that huge cock of yours! Harder, fuck me harder; make me forget you're thinking of Penny!"

He grunted and did as asked. He plowed into her, shaking the bed, slamming the headboard against the wall. He was dripping sweat all over her back as he pumped her pussy. He heard her scream out and she came again. He lost it and started filling her pussy with his heavy load. He continued cumming sending his cum into her and filled her to overflowing. He fell back and twisting around, he drew Amy to his body and spooned her.

She knew something was up, he hated contact and with bodily fluids all over his body and their sweat mixing together, he usually ran to the bathroom to shower and clean-up, not this time. She accepted it, and welcomed it, but didn't believe it.

While the D&D contestants were busy fucking one another, Raj managed to get Lucy into his apartment. Unlike the others, he had no secrets. He wanted to fuck the hell out of Lucy and didn't hide his feeling.

As soon as he closed the door to his apartment, he was put back on his heels. Lucy dropped her purse on the sofa; she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. She spun him around and pushed him back until be fell to the bed. She tore off her sweater and kicked off her shoes. She climbed up and straddled his thick body. She settled her jean clad body directly over the large lump in his pants. She began rotating and thrusting her hips forward and back, side to side. Her hands slid up her slender body and once she reached her head, she ran her fingers through her short raven locks. Her mouth dropped open, "I've tried being a good girl, but no more Raj! I've fallen off the wagon. I need you to fuck me, fuck me all night and into the morning. I've been without for nearly six months and I'm not spending another minute without a good, stiff cock in me!"

He grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over off his body and under him. He pinned her to the bed, pressing her body down, not letting her move. He grabbed her hands while she was trying desperately to unbutton his shirt and dip her hands beneath his shirt. He clutched her wrists and held her to the pillow above her head. He stared down at her and the way she looked now, she didn't look any hotter than she did at this very moment. Raj wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her into tomorrow, just like she wanted, but first he wanted to clear up what she meant when she said she was falling off the wagon. He calmed her down, "Okay Lucy, please explain to me what you meant when you said you were tired of going straight? What wagon are you falling off of?"

She let out a long disgusted breath and struggled, "Let me go, I promise not to tear your clothes off. Let's go to the living room and I'll explain."

Raj released her wrists and climbed off the bed. He tugged at her arm and she slipped off the bed and followed him. She took a seat on his sofa and waited while he opened a bottle of wine and filled two glasses nearly to the brim, he needed it, probably even more than she did.

She took the glass and took several big gulps and put the half-filled glass on the coffee table before her. She sat back hard and folded her arms under her pert, tiny breasts.

Raj took a seat beside her, resting his ass on the edge of the cushion and turned towards her. He reached out and managed to unfold her arms and he held her hands gently in his, "Okay, please Lucy; tell me what's going on. I thought you were this shy, innocent woman, what am I missing?"

She bit her lower lip and expelled the air she was holding in her lungs. She squeezed his hand and began, "I'm a sex addict Raj. I've been in counseling to curb my addiction. I thought if I acted meek and shy, I could push the urge to fuck away. I'm sorry; I sorta lost it when we kissed through the fence. I know if you can take care of me, but with some reasonable barriers, I could satisfy my urge to be a slut and still enjoy sex and take care of you at the same time. I know you're not like the other guys I've been with. You are a caring and loving person, not one who wants to just fuck me, dump their cum in me and leave."

He ran his thumb over the back of her hands and nodded. "I am and at the same time I wanted to fuck your brains out. I think we can help each other. I'm as far from a sex addict as one can be, but I've been without for so long, I wanted to have wild, mind-blowing sex, but now that I know your situation, I can take it slow. We can experiment, but from what you've told me, there isn't any need for that. You have enough experience for the both of us."

She leaned in and drew his body to hers. She tightened her grip and placed her head on his shoulder. She turned her head and planted a soft, warm kiss on his cheek. "Okay, I'm willing to try. If I get to rambunctious, please stop me and I'll try and dial it back." She pushed him out of her grasp. She picked up her wine and took another large swig of it. She placed it on the coffee table and taking him by the hand, she led him back to the bedroom.

Lucy placed her hand on Raj's chest and gave him a playful push and he fell back onto the bed. She tossed her head around and her hair, which was normally always in place was now tousled and it made her look a lot hotter. She crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her blouse; pulling upward, she drew it over her head and tossed it to Raj. She wasn't wearing a bra, no need seeing she had less than an A cup. Her fat nipples were perked up and her aeroules were puffy and the size of thimbles. Her waist was tiny and she pulled hard on her jeans and the button popped open and the zipper slid down its track to the bottom. She turned her back to Raj and wiggled her ass as she lowered the jeans. Lucy grabbed her panties and pulled them up and in doing so, her tight, tiny ass cheeks swallowed up the gusset. She turned and her mouth dropped open. While she was playing, Raj managed to strip all of his clothes off and he was stroking his thick cock at a very rapid rate. She pushed her panties off her hips and hopped up onto the bed.

Ra's eyes soaked up her slender curves. He was surprised at the curves she did have. Her tiny waist and wide hips made her look very alluring. The gap between her legs was rather wide and he stared at her fleshy lips. He thought back and realized they were ever larger and thicker than Penny's and on her tiny body, they looked even larger. He liked the fur that lined her lips and they were already matted down from the juices leaking out of her tiny pussy.

Lucy slapped Raj's hand away from his cock and she wrapped her tiny hand around it. His cock was so thick, her fingers didn't meet. She leaned over it and opened her mouth and allowed a stream of saliva roll out and land directly on the fat, caramel colored head. Her fist caught it and she ran her hand up and down, spreading her saliva all over the upper portion of his cock.

Raj let out a grunt and thrust hips upward, trying to get her to stroke him quicker. He placed his hand on her head and guided her face towards his shaft. He fell back and closed his eyes as Lucy's tongue slipped out and she began running it up and down his shaft. She spent several minutes doing this. By the time she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head, she had every square inch of his cock coated with her spit. She opened her mouth wider and slowly took more and more of his shaft into her mouth. She felt it hit the back of her throat and she stopped. She slid her hand to her lips, judging how deep she could take him and then she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She was making obscene sounds as she did this and very once in a while, she would go a little too deep and gagging sounds came from her throat.

Raj's fingers were fisting her raven locks, but she was sucking so hard and so fast, all he was doing was holding her head steady. "Oh Lucy, you are without a doubt the best cock-sucker I've ever encountered. Mmmm, you better slow down or I'm gonna cum."

She glanced up at him, but didn't slow up. She felt his ass cheeks tighten and as his hips came off the bed, she felt his cock leap. She pulled it from her mouth and stroked it fast, squeezing him harder and all of a sudden, she heard him let out a loud grunt and he began to spurt. She opened her mouth and caught the first huge rope of cum. She tried to swallow, but the next spurt came and painted her lips, cheek and across one eye. The next two or three came fast and soon her face was covered in his slimy cum. She giggled and used her fingers to swipe the cum from her face and her bangs. She licked them clean and slid up and plastered her body to his.

Raj closed his arms around her slender body and tighten his grip. He rolled over and had her pinned to the bed. He rained kisses all over her face, tasting his own cum, he went back for more. He attacked her neck and ear. He heard her giggle, something he never heard before. He moved lower and reveled at how firm and high her nipples and aeroules stood. He sucked hard and she let out a squeal. He popped his mouth off her fat tips, "I take it they're sensitive?"

She nodded vigorously, "Oh yes Raj, you have no idea how sensitive. I feel every lick and nip and it runs directly to my cunny."

He chuckled, "I like that, cunny huh? Well let's see how hot I can get your cunny?" He closed his lips over the other fat tip and other than that, there wasn't much more of a mound for her breast. His fingers teased the other one and he went back and forth, from one to the other. He finally released them and moved downward. He was amazed how flat her belly was and how sharp her hip bones were. He inhaled her musky scent and huffed and puffed on those fleshy, dark lips. He closed his lips around one and then the other. He released it and stabbed at her hole and her tangy juices made him want to go deeper and make more for him to savor.

After all of the breast play and how lapping away at her cunny, Lucy was on the verge of cumming. She arched her back, lifting her tiny, but tight ass off the bed. She grunted when Raj's hands slid beneath her and pulled her higher and she exploded.

Raj locked his mouth over her spasming pussy and sucked as hard as he could. He heard her squeal and he clutched at her ass harder, crushing her pussy to his active lips and tongue. He felt her shake and quiver. She twisted around as her orgasm grew stronger, but he wouldn't release her and he captured her clit, and sucking on it, stabbed at it with his tongue. She screamed out and clutched at his head as she orgasm reached a fever pitch.

Lucy was gasping for breath and she screamed out, "No, no more Raj, I need a break, it's starting to hurt, oh pleaseeeeee!"

Raj released her, he was so focused, he didn't realize she was beyond the point of pleasure and it was now pain. He raised his head and gently ran his hands up and down her skinny legs, covered in a mixture of sweat and her cunt juices. He placed a hand on her belly and caressed it slowly, he patted it as he felt it rising and falling at a very quick rate.

Lucy slowly recovered and ran her fingers through his damp hair, "That was amazing Raj, I can't remember the last time I came so hard. Give me a minute to recover and then I wanna feel that thick cock of yours in me." She giggled, "Yeah Raj, my cunny, I want you to fuck my cunny and fill me with your hot cum and make me cum again."

Raj hopped off the bed and went to get their wine glasses. He refilled them and when he re-entered the bedroom, Lucy was propped up on his pillows, her back against the headboard. She had her legs spread and she was gently toying with her wet snatch.' She smiled at him and blushed when she was caught, "I was just keeping my motor idling, didn't wanna lose that warm glow you gave me."

He handed her the glass and taking a sip if his, he placed it on the night stand and waited for her to finish taking a sip from hers. He took her glass and placed it beside his. He climbed up onto the bed and placing his hands on her legs, he tightened his grip and without warning, he flipped her over onto her belly.

Lucy let out a shriek and then a giggle and the giggling quickly evaporated and turned to a loud moan and then a grunt.

Raj managed to pull her up onto her knees and his face was buried between her tight ass cheeks. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at one. He stabbed at her juicy cunt, sucking in those fat lips; then looking up; he spread her cheeks and drove his stiffened tongue into her puckered hole. He had to grip her hips firmly. She was wiggling around, not trying to escape, but to urge him on, go deeper and get nastier.

She threw her head back and let out a loud grunt. She pushed back against him as he fisted his cock and shoved it deep into her juicy hole. She thrashed around, arching her back and burying her head in the pillow. She screamed out, "OH FUCK RAJ, you're splitting me in two, yes, yes faster, slam that fucker in me don't stop, yes, yes holy shit! I'm cumming, more, more, give me more!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers