Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 02-03

Story Info
Leonard returns from North Sea and a lot of sex ensues.
13.9k words
4.46
19.3k
12
3

Part 54 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 2. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

*****

Leonard returned home from the North Sea a couple days early and was waiting for Penny in her apartment when she returns home from grocery shopping with Sheldon. Before he hid out in her place, he went looking for Sheldon. He checked all of the rooms, ending up knocking on Sheldon's bedroom door. There wasn't an answer so he opened the door and stepped in. He immediately saw a pair of Penny's panties sitting on top of Sheldon's dresser. He picked them up and raising them to his face, he inhaled and knew she had worn them. Even after three months at sea, he remembered her scent. He was pissed, but now any thought of confessing his affair with Mandy was thrown away; no longer was he ashamed of his wild night with her. He'd keep this stuffed away in his dresser and pull them out when he needed a way out of anything he would fuck-up and he knew he would, he was Leonard.

He ran into his room, stuffed them deep behind his Star Wars underwear and hurried back across the hall. Springing his early return on Sheldon was not going to happen.

He waited anxiously in her living room behind the door; he still wanted her and wanted to surprise her. He knew Penny was always gonna be Penny and like Sheldon said before he left, there was no way Penny could stay faithful to him or anyone. Three weeks was a stretch, three months impossible.

The door opened and as she closed it he stepped up to her, "Hello Penny!"

She screamed and dropped her groceries and turned towards him, "Leonard! Hi!" She jumped into his arms and planted a hot kiss on his lips.

He held her close, "Shh! Keep your voice down."

"OH, MY GOD! You weren't supposed to be here till Sunday!"

"We finished the experiment early. I thought I'd come home and surprise you."

She peppered his face with kisses, "Oh, my gosh; why are we whispering?"

"I didn't tell Sheldon so we could have a few days alone."

She kissed him again, "Oh! That is so romantic."

He chuckled, "Sure, that's why I did it."

She hugged him close and her she began working frantically removing his jacket and hoodie, "I just cannot believe you're here. I want you naked and in my bed."

From out in the hall came Sheldon's voice, "Penny, it's your lucky day. Three of the eggs are clearly not jumbo. Grab your keys."

She turned to Leonard, "You, get in the bedroom and strip, I'm gonna blow Sheldon off and I'll be right there. I can't wait to be naked and in bed with you."

Leonard stripped off his clothes, he turned back the bed and Penny was standing in the doorway. She flashed him a huge smile and tossed her long silky blonde hair over her shoulders. She ran her hands down her chest and grabbed hold of the bottom of her top and pulled it up over her head and tossed it towards him.

Leonard caught it and raised it to his face and inhaled her scent, "Mmmm, you have no idea how I missed your scent, its intoxicating." He wrapped the silky top around his solid shaft and stroked it up and down.

Penny licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip, "Oh fuck Leonard; that is so hot. Don't do that too long. I'd hate to have it go off and make a mess. Worse yet, I want to make it shoot off and not in my blouse." She swayed her hips from side to side and unbuckled her belt and pulled it out and tossed it aside. She unsnapped her tight jeans and lowered the zipper. She wiggled from side to side as she slid the pants from her hips. She turned around and pointed her tight ass at him, "Have you noticed Leonard, I've been working out and I've tightened my butt and it's now two sizes smaller. They'll fit perfectly in the palms of your hands now." She kicked off her shoes and her pants went with them. She stood before him in matching dark brown panties and bra. She took a step closer. "I wanna watch your face when you see my titties. I've been working on them too. They're tighter and firmer, just as delicious, hope you like them." She lowered the straps and unhooked it and dropped the bra.

Leonard's removed his glasses, "Oh my God Penny, they were perfect before, but now they're heavenly. I can't wait to feel them and suck on them. I can still remember how good they tasted."

She skimmed out of her panties and she shaved off every hair and she patted her pussy. Her thick lips were swollen, Sheldon gave her such a good fucking yesterday, she just hoped Leonard didn't notice she wasn't as tight as when he left.

Leonard gazed at her moist lips and knew immediately they had a recent workout. He knew for sure what her panties were doing in Sheldon's room. He really didn't care at the moment. He wanted her and was going to fuck her. Maybe take her ass, seeing it was so tight and compact now.

She approached the bed and leaned over and slid up from the foot of the bed. She gripped his ankles and spread them. Her hands ran up his hairy legs and her face followed. She planted tiny kisses on his calves, knees and up his shaking thighs. She dipped her head and griping his solid cock, she stroked him and her tongue darted out and began poking and prodding his tightened nut sack. She parted her lips and sucked one nut into her mouth as she stroked him more firmly. Her hair fell over his thighs and excited him even more. She released his nuts and let out a cool puff of air on the swollen head of his cock. She opened wider and let a thick stream of saliva drool out. It landed on the head of his cock and ran down the shaft. She let out a giggle and followed it. Her lips and tongue caught it and sucked it back into her mouth. She groaned out, "Oh I've missed him so much Leonard. I want it, I want all of your cum. I'm gonna suck on him until you fill my mouth with your hot cream."

He knew she was trying to keep him from fucking her and seeing how loose she was after fucking Sheldon's monster of a cock. He watched as her green eyes turned dark with lust. Her lips parted more and she took his shaft into her mouth. Inch by inch he disappeared and soon her nose was pressed against his belly.

Penny began rolling her tongue around his shaft, she knew that always make him blow and after waiting so long for her, she thought he wouldn't last long.

Leonard knew she thought he wouldn't last long. She didn't know Mandy took care of him all night and he wouldn't be a hair trigger tonight.

Penny worked her magic and after several minutes she pulled off his saliva stained cock, "What's going on Leonard, don't I excite you any longer? Usually this makes you cum quickly, am I a failure?"

He knew she was playing the victim card, but he wasn't falling for it. "No, no way Penny. I've learned control while at sea I read a bunch of books on the subject and now can last a lot longer. Now I can enjoy a lot of oral sex with you and still I'll be able to make love to the woman I love."

She dipped her head down and rolled her eyes. She began to panic. She sat up, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!" She ran into the bathroom and inserted a tampon and came out. "I was trying to make you cum; you see I'm still on my time of the month and still wanted to welcome you home. I should be over it in a day or two." She stopped and thought, "Oh fuck, I should be starting in about a week, fuck; I'll worry about that later." She crawled back onto the bed and giggled, "You know, I still have another place where you can put that." She came up and straddled him.

He grinned down at her, he knew her cycle and she wouldn't be starting for a week or so. He was gonna catch her, but right now seeing her tight ass hovering over his saliva covered cock; he wanted this and pushed her infidelity aside. He gripped her hips and allowed her to guide him in. He threw his head back as her tight hole parted slowly and watched her sink downward.

Penny let out a gasp, "Oh Leonard, I forgot how great you feel in my ass. In my new tinier ass. Please go slow, it's been a while, but once I get used to it, I want you to fuck it. Fuck it hard until you shoot your hot cum in me and I'll cum too." She wiggled her hips and slowly took all of him in. When her ass rested on his thighs, she leaned in and offered him her luscious tits.

Leonard forgot about Sheldon and began fucking her ass. He drew one large pebbled aeroule between his lips. He feasted on her large, fat nipple and sucked hard. He heard her let out a groan and her hair swept across his face and head.

She began moving more; she knelt up, allowing him the space to thrust up and down in her. She clutched at his tan arms and let him play even more with her firm tits. She arched her back as she felt his cock slide in and out of her ass at a quickened pace.

He reached down and began petting her clit. He knew this was always what she liked when he fucked her ass and she lowered her body, giving him better access to her pussy. He kicked it up a notch and they both raced towards an explosive orgasm.

She screamed out as she started cumming. She just hoped Sheldon didn't hear. She pulled back, freeing her tits from his mouth. She dipped down and kissed him passionately as she felt his cock swell up. She knew he was about to cum and she dipped her tongue into his mouth and flicked it back and forth at the same pace he was fucking her ass. She sucked hard and felt him began to fill her bowels with his cum. She slumped against him and clung to his head as she rained kisses all over his face. "Oh Leonard, I've really missed you. Welcome home!" She slipped off of him and curled up beside him and before long she was fast asleep.

Leonard laid there in her arms, wondering how he was going to confront Sheldon. He knew he couldn't keep a secret, now if he could turn it to his advantage, that was key.

The next day Sheldon, Howard and Raj went to the comic book store. Sheldon was looking for a welcome home gift for Leonard.

Howard was acting like a girl, he was upset because he gained a few pounds and was on a diet to try and loose them. He went home and Bernadette was in the kitchen. "Hi Bernie."

"Hi Honey, I made some brownies, you want one?"

He stared at her, "You're kidding, right? I mean, you know I'm trying to lose weight. God, I thought we were partners in this marriage."

Her jaw dropped, "We are, stop it. And for the last time, you're not fat."

He walked into the kitchen, "Really? Tell that to the bathroom scale, 'cause one of you is lying."

"Fine, forget I asked. How was dinner at your mom's?"

"Awful! I had to rub her ointment all over her again."

"Why can't she do it?"

"Because we've got a deeply unhealthy relationship. Which reminds me, do you think you can get any samples of this from work?" He pulled an empty tube from his back pocket and handed it to Bernadette. "It's supposed to last her a month, but they didn't take into account the square footage of her back."

She came into the living room. She looked like a million bucks. She was wearing an extremely short flowered dress. Her long, golden blonde hair hung down to the swell of her huge tits. It had that just fucked look, making her extremely sexy. Those red framed glasses make her look even hotter, making those blue eyes of hers even larger. She grabbed the tube, "Let me see." She read the tube and looked at him, "How long have you been putting this on her?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, a few weeks, why?"

"This is really strong estrogen cream. Please tell me you've been wearing gloves."

He raised his hands, "Like these swollen sausages could fit in gloves."

"Howie, the estrogen's getting absorbed by your skin. That's why you've been all bloated and moody, and a giant pain in the ass."

He looked up at her after sitting down, "You're full of estrogen and you don't act like that."

She threw up her hands, "That's because I'm a woman. I've had years of practice riding the dragon."

He rubbed his hands, "Fine, I'll wear gloves next time."

"It's still gonna take a few weeks for the hormones to leave your system." She sat down beside him and tried to comfort him.

"I feel so stupid... and fat."

She rubbed his back, "It's okay. You still look great to me. In fact, why don't we go in the bedroom and I'll prove it to you?" She nuzzled his neck and he pulled away.

"Sex? Really? I mean, that's just your solution to everything!"

She stood up and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, "Listen buster, it will help chase the hormones out of your system quicker. Now get your ass in there and strip, I'll show you how to slay the dragon!"

Once there she tore off her clothes and pushed him back on the bed. She climbed aboard and began riding him. She closed her eyes and thought about Glenn, her large black professor from college. It usually helped her cum quicker. She opened her eyes when she heard Howard grunting and gasping for air. "Don't you dare cum yet buster, I'm not even close to cumming yet.

He closed his eyes and bit down on his lip. He let out a loud grunt and started cumming. He opened his eyes and whispered out, "Sorry must be the hormones. I normally last longer than that."

She rolled off of him and chuckled, "Yeah, sure maybe thirty seconds longer. Get dressed, I'm gonna take a shower and try and see if I can do what you couldn't."

He cried out, "Oh, and what is that Bernie?"

She turned back toward him and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice called out, "Make me cum, you got a problem with that!" She slammed the door and filled the tub with water. Settling back into it, she dreamt of Glenn and before long, she came, not a really strong one, just enough to take the frustration out of her tiny body.

Sheldon was worried Penny was cheating on Leonard and him. When he visited her apartment earlier, he saw Chinese take-out cartons in the trash. It worried him, because Penny never put them in the trash. She always left them lying on the table or kitchen counter. Amy and Sheldon were listening at her door and heard voices. He used his key to open the door and threw it open and yelled, "A-ha!"

Penny and Leonard were sitting on her sofa making out. Leonard jumped up and Penny yelled out, "What the hell?!"

Sheldon was shocked to see Leonard there and called out, "Leonard?"

Penny was pissed, "Sheldon, you cannot just barge in here like that!"

Leonard moved over towards him, "Sheldon, I'm sorry. I should've told you I was back. I just wanted to have a couple days alone with Penny."

Sheldon was upset, "Oh, no, I should apologize. I never realized to that extent our friendship was a burden to you."

"That is not fair. I complain about what a burden it is at least once a month."

"Let's not sugar coat this. You find me finicky, pedantic and annoying."

Penny broke in, "No, he doesn't."

Leonard turned towards Penny, "I actually have used those exact words before. In that exact order."

"Leonard, there's no need for you to pretend to like me anymore."

"Come on, I said I was sorry."

"No, no you save your apologies for after you've had disappointing coitus with Penny."

Penny looked towards Amy and shook her head, "It was fine, I'll talk to you about it later."

Leonard was getting upset, especially after what the two of them were doing together, "Come on Sheldon, this is silly. Hey, I brought you back a little present from my trip, huh?" He handed him a bag.

Sheldon grabbed out and opening it, pulled out a sailor's cap

"It's that sailor cap that you wanted. It's neat, huh?"

Sheldon was still upset, "You honestly think you can buy back my friendship with a cheap souvenir?"

Leonard shifted his weight to the other foot, "I don't, no I really don't. Just try it on." He turned to Amy and Penny and motioned for them to really make a fuss about it.

Sheldon put it on and looked to Amy and Penny. Amy stood up and moaned out, "Hello, sailor."

Penny flirted, "Now we're talking, wow!"

He stared at them and ran to the bathroom to check it out in the mirror. He came back in, "This changes nothing. Except the Halloween costume I'm wearing this year. Amy, you're going to be Olive Oyl. Lay off the donuts."

Later that evening Raj came over to Howard's to insure him he wasn't getting fat. They start comparing man boobs and as they are doing it, Bernie came out of the bedroom and caught them. She was going to put a stop to the nonsense, but watching Raj shake his boobs for some reason turned her on. After the disappointing sex she had with Howard, she was horny and wanted desperately to have an orgasm. She stood there watching them feel one another's chest and she, without noticing slipped her hand down beneath her skirt and gently begins to play with her pussy. After Howard came prematurely, she didn't bother putting her stockings or panties back on. She slipped first one and then a second finger deep into her pussy and her thumb, now covered in her cream, ran the pad of her thumb over and around her aching clit. She needed to be fucked and fucked hard, right there on the living room couch. She dropped her skirt and licked her fingers clean. She cleared her throat and Howard and Raj lowered their shirts. She came into the room, "Howie, I need you to go over to your mother's house. She's having dinner and wants you there to keep her company. She even made a cheesecake, especially for you. Afterwards she wants more ointment spread on her back. You might as well stay the night; you know how you get sleepy after one of her dinners. Don't forget to put gloves on, one women in this apartment is enough, got it?"

"But Bernie, I don't wanna go to my mother's house! What about Raj here, he came over for some of my finger food?"

She placed her hands on hips, "Listen to me Buster, you get your jacket on and get your ass over there. I'll have diner here with Raj, NOW GO!"

"Alright, don't scream, you know I'm emotional right now."

"Yeah, yeah, I know now get!"

He turned to Raj, "Thanks for the support, at least someone cares about my well-being; I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He left and Bernie slipped around and double locked the door. She turned to Raj, "Now I saw you two comparing boobs." As she was saying that, she was slipping her dress from her shoulders, without a bra, her large tits were staring him in the face. "Let's compare yours and mine, off with your shirt Buster!"

He was shocked, but at the same time extremely excited. He pulled his shirt off and he let her grab his hand. She placed it on her right breast and giggled, "So what do you think, larger and firmer than Howie's?"

He recovered quickly and placed her hand on his, "I'm sure of it, how are mine?"

She ran her thumb along his hairy nipple and turning her hand around, she slid in downward until she reached his pants. She wormed her tiny hand under the waistband and into his shorts. She wrapped them around his growing, thick cock, "Mmmm, I think you got Howie beat here too. Why don't you take off your pants and I'll really be able to compare."

He released her breast and he broke out in a sweat. He rushed to take off his pants, toed off his shoes and lowered his briefs. His dark, thick cock was pointing directly at Bernie. He stepped closer and watched her take a seat on the sofa.

She licked her lips and looked up at him through those sexy glasses. She reached up to remove them, but Raj stopped her, "Leave them on Bernadette; you look so hot and sexy in them." She giggled and wrapped her tiny hand around his dark shaft and stroking it several times, a large drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip. She leaned forward and caught it with the tip of her tongue, "Can't let any of this go to waste, now can we?" She opened her mouth wider and wrapped her warm, red lips around his helmeted head. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace and she was going so fast, saliva bubbles were forming at the corners of her mouth. She parted her lips to breath and a trickle of saliva dripped from his shaft and landed on her swaying tits.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers