Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 04

Story Info
Leonard fucks Penny again & again after reading Bev's book.
6.9k words
4.5
20.8k
12
3

Part 55 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 4. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

*****

Sheldon invited Amy over to his apartment to watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark." Amy upset Sheldon when she pointed out that Indiana Jones had no real impact in the outcome of the story.

This upset Sheldon immensely and to took her to task, "He did too, he's very important."

She scoffed, "If he weren't in the film, it would turn out exactly the same."

He rolled his head, "Oh, I see your confusion. You don't understand. Indiana Jones was the one in the hat with the whip."

"No, I do, and if he weren't in the movie, the Nazis would have still found the ark, taken it to the island, opened it up and all died, just like they did."

He stood there, his jaw dropped and stared at her.

She stepped closer to him and leaned in, "Let me close that for you." She pushed his jaw shut.

That evening Penny was all decked out, her hair was freshly curled and her make-up looked impeccable. She was getting her mail when Leonard entered the apartment complex and he called to her, "Hey!"

She looked up from her mail, "Oh, hi! I thought you went to the comic book store on Wednesdays."

"Yeah, but Sheldon and Amy were having date night, and they don't need me there to make it awkward. They have each other for that. So how was school?"

"Oh, good, here check this out." She pulled a book out of her purse, "I'm reading "The Disappointing Child" by Beverly Hofstadter."

They stopped at the second floor landing and he was distraught, "You bought my mom's book?"

She giggled, "Yeah! It's on my recommended reading list for my psychology class."

He threw his head back as they climbed the stairs to the third floor, "Oh, come on, not that book. It's got, like, every horrible story from my childhood in it."

She chuckled, "Oh, cool, are there pictures?"

They made it to the third floor and he stopped her, "Seriously, please find another book."

"OH, come on. Why? How bad could it be?"

"There's chapters about potty training, and bed-wetting and masturbation." They made their way to their floor, "Basically, if something came out of me, she wrote about it!" They finally made it to their floor, "You know what? Do whatever you want, just don't talk to me about it."

She was skimming through it as they climbed the stairs and she stopped and turned to him, "Not even the chapter on the breast-feeding crisis?" She lowered the book and was grinning from ear to ear.

He rolled his eyes at her, "It was not a crisis. Apparently, I favored the left one. She got a little lopsided."

She started laughing, "Oh, my god, you still go left!" She turned and went into her apartment, leaving him tortured in the hallway.

The next day in the cafeteria, Sheldon was reading "Pride and Prejudice". He put the book down, "Listen gentlemen, Amy ruined "Raiders if the Lost Ark" for me, now I have to find something she likes to ruin for her."

Raj spoke up, "Wait, how can someone ruin Raiders, it's perfect?"

Sheldon looked up at him from the book, "Yeah, except for the fact that Indiana Jones is completely irrelevant to the story. With or without him, the Nazis find the ark, open it, and die."

Raj, Leonard and Howard all stared out and fell back in their chair and grumbled their failure to see that happened.

Howard thought and jumped it, "Hey, wait a minute. No, the Nazis were digging in the wrong place. The only reason they got the ark was because Indy found it first."

Leonard jumped in, "Actually, they were only digging in the wrong place because Indy had the medallion. Without him, they would have had the medallion and dug in the right place."

They all groaned out again and ate their meal in silence.

That evening Leonard was in Penny's apartment, she was looking as good as last night, just having returned from classes again. She was wearing tight, black capris and a sleeveless orange flowered blouse, she looked amazing. He was stirring a pot of spaghetti sauce in deep thought about Indiana Jones.

Penny moved over to him and put the salad dressing down and threw up her hands, "Okay, I know you don't want to talk about it, but can I ask you one question about your mom's book?"

He rolled his eyes and blurted out, "NO!"

"Oh come on, I just want to know why a five-year old boy puts on his mom's make-up and were balloon boobies."

He clenched his jaw and turned back towards her, "They weren't boobies; they were muscles. The makeup was green. I was pretending to be the Hulk."

She scoffed, "You were wearing her bra."

He raised his voice in frustration, "That was to keep the muscles from sagging! Can we please stop talking about this?"!

She threw up her hands, "Okay, okay, but you know, as a student of psychology who got a check-plus on her first homework assignment...I think, sometimes, it's good to open up about these things."

He was getting upset, "Okay, fine. Do you want to know why I dressed like the Hulk? Because I was always mad at my mom and I wanted to smash my way out of that house."

She was concerned, "Well, why were you so angry?"

"GEE, I DON'T KNOW! Maybe it's because I was always the subject of her little experiments. Did you get to the chapter where she staged the Easter egg hunt with no egg to see how long I'd keep looking? The answer by the way: June!"

She came over to him and gave him a hug, "Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better."

"I do too, but there's not!"

"Really? Are you sure about that?" She started nibbling at his neck and ear and her hand dropped down to his quickly stiffening cock.

He smiled at her, "Of course, who am I to argue with a check-plus student?" He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss. He pulled back and stared into her green eyes, "I'm, just warning you, I'm gonna go right. Don't make a big deal out of it." He grabbed her hand and led her out of the kitchen and right into her bedroom. He kicked the door shut and turned to her, "Strip woman, I need some consoling."

Penny spun around, her silky, shiny blonde hair flew around and just seeing her do that, his cock stiffened. She pushed him back to the bed and swayed from side to side. She kicked off her sandals and they landed beside him, "Strip, I want you naked and waiting when my clothes come off." She giggled playfully as she watched him hurry out of his clothes. Her eyes locked on his cock as he gripped it in his fist and he stroked it slowly as he kept his eyes locked on her.

She spun around again and leaning over, her ass pointed towards him. She hooked her fingers in the stretchy material of her black capris and wiggling from side to side, she slipped it off her tight ass. She wiggled more and her fleshy cuntlips were hidden by her tiny black thong. She kicked them aside and turned back towards him. She swung her head around again causing her hair to fly all around him. She chuckled when she saw him stroking his cock even quicker now.

He threw off his glasses and leaned back against the headboard, he was nearly drooling as he watched her slowly unbutton her blouse. He drew in his breath when she shrugged her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. He licked his lips, her large breasts nearly burst free from her lacy white bra. He could see their rosy tips poking through the see-through lacy cups. He groaned as she reached back and with the flick if her fingers, the bra went slack.

Penny flashed him a big grin as she shrugged her shoulders and she caught the bra in the crook of her arms. She tossed it to him and giggled as she watched him raise it to his face and inhaled her scent. She slipped her fingers beneath thin strap of her thong and slid it to the floor. She patted her pussy and she was surprised she was already wet. She slid her finger between her fat lips and raised her wet fingers to her lips and parting them, she ran her fingers over her lips, coating them with her cream. She climbed up onto the bed and lowered her mouth to his, "If you lick my fingers clean properly, maybe I'll let you lick the place where I got them sticky from."

He fisted her luscious head of hair and pulled her face to hers. He licked her lips and drawing her cream from her lips, he plastered his lips to hers. He released her head and ran down her sleek back and grabbing hold of her tight ass, he pulled her tight to his raging hard-on. He loved how she ground her pelvis against his stiff cock.

Penny wanted him to forget about his mother, but once she laid her body against his and felt his cock scraping up and down on her clit, she forgot about his mother and just wanted to scratch the itch between her legs. She plastered her body on his and slowly dragged her lush curves down his body.

He knew where she was going and wasn't about to stop her. He felt her juicy slit parting on his shin and left a trail down towards his foot. He suddenly wanted to do more than just lie back and watch her suck his cock. He's been there and loved it; he wanted more. He grabbed her upper arms and stopped her. He tugged at her to turn around and she looked up at him.

Penny knew immediately why he stopped her. She flashed him a huge smile and giggled, "Oh Leonard, what have I turned you into. A year ago you would just have laid back and let me suck your cock; I'm impressed." She threw her leg over his chest and scooted back. She drew in a deep breath when she felt his hands on her ass. She lowered her head and her tongue darted out. She ran the tip from the head down to the root. Her tongue danced through his crinkled sack and sucked one of his nuts between her lips; she sucked hard and released it.

Leonard arched his back when he felt her lips and tongue on him. He nudged her legs further apart and sucked on both lips. He drew them both into his mouth and sucked hard. He heard her let out a squeal and she pushed her pussy harder against his active lips. He ran his hands all over her ass and down her squirming legs. He stuck his tongue out and stiffening it, drove it as deep as he could into her quaking pussy.

Penny threw her head back sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back. She swooped down, taking his length into her mouth. She wanted to see if he could outlast her. She began bobbing up and down and closed her fist around it and stroked him faster and hard.

Leonard wasn't going to last long. He knew the only way to beat her was to play dirty, beat her at her own gave. He moved his tongue to her clit and started flicking it. He shoved three fingers into her juicy hole and pulled them out. He did the same with his other hand and used the slimy fingers from his first hand to her ass. He paused a moment and just as he sucked hard on her clit, he shoved two thick fingers up her ass. He felt her shutter and knew he won out. He felt her mouth come off his cock and pressed her pussy harder to his lips, tongue and active fingers.

Penny was cumming hard, but was a little pissed off, not because he made her cum so hard and so perfectly, but that he beat her. She wasn't going to let it happen twice. She pressed her head to his inner thighs and swept her lips and tongue along his shaft. Once she calmed down, she rose up and spun around. Her pussy had a serious leaking problem, but knew once she plugged it up, that wouldn't be an issue. She reached back and gripped his cock and plugging her hole with his thick shaft. She bit her lower lip as she drove downward taking his entire length into her all at once.

Leonard arched his shoulders, nearly resting the top of his head on the mattress, "Holy fuck Penny; that is amazing. Oh fuck you're so wet and hot. God, could you be any tighter?" He reached up and began fondling her swaying tits. He loved having her ride his cock. It gave him the freedom to play with her and he didn't pass it up. He used both of his thumbs to tease and excite her gorgeous tits.

Penny was bouncing up and down, taking him repeatedly in her. Each time she bottomed out, she ground her clit against the root of his cock. She planted her hands on his chest and thrust her hips forward and back, over and over again. She was once again close to cumming, but wasn't about to let him win twice.

Leonard had the opposite reaction. He wanted her to cum, but didn't think of it as winning. He was doing it out of love, big difference. He released her tits and wrapping his hands around her neck, he pulled her down to his body. He loved how her firm, full tits flattened out as she pressed against his hairy chest. He lovingly ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her gently. His tongue danced with hers and with her leaning forward, it gave his the space to begin pumping up and down in her at a quicker pace.

Penny lost it and she started cumming, she drove her tongue deep into his mouth and tore her mouth from his, "Damn you Leonard, I wanted you to cum first, it isn't fair, you won!"

This didn't sit right with Leonard; he rolled her over and had her on her back. He wasn't trying to win, but now he changed his mind. He pinned her to the mattress and began thrusting in and out of her at a furious pace. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

He watched Penny's eyes staring up at him. She closed them and bit down on her lip. Her mouth opened wide and all she could do was groan. She reached up and ran her hands through his hair and tugging lightly on his short hairs she whispered out, "I'm sorry Leonard!" She closed her eyes again and a tear escaped the corners of her eyes.

Leonard saw this and suddenly his heart lightened. He slowed his fucking of her and when he saw her eyes open they no longer had contempt in them, more love then he's ever seen before. He used his thumbs to wipe away her tears. He leaned down and kissed them away. He planted his lips to hers and their kiss grew passionate.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered again, "Please Leonard, please cum for me. I really want you to fill me up." She kissed him and began thrusting up, meeting his increased movements.

Leonard dropped his head and began sucking harder on her pebbled aeroules moving from one to the other. He felt her tighten her cunt muscles and he lost it. He started filling her up and he heard her let out a sigh and she tightened her grip on his sweat covered body.

She caressed his back and shoulders and when he finished cumming in her, she pushed him back slightly. Looking into his eyes she smiled and whispered, Thank you Leonard, I really needed that and..." She kissed him gently and ran her fingertips along his lips, "Again, I'm so sorry." She tightened her grip on him and held him tight.

He knew she meant it, she held him for a long time, longer than she ever did before and when he softened and slipped from her, he slipped off her body and he pulled her to his body.

Penny curled up in his arms and continued to lightly caress his arms.

He nipped at her neck and earlobe, "What changed your mind Penny?"

She turned in his arms and gazed into his eyes, "It was something Sheldon told me a couple days ago. He told me to stop treating you so badly. He said you were special and you know something, he was right. You deserve someone better than me. Just now, I was competing with you and I got upset when you made me cum first. It pissed me off and then I realized it wasn't a competition to you, you were doing it because of how much you cared for me. It dawned on me when you had me on my back. I suddenly felt like the Grinch, my heart grew three sizes and all I felt for you was love. I'm so sorry Leonard, I can't say I'll never be competitive again, but I crossed over the top of the hill. I'll be better, I'll try harder, please don't give up on me."

Now it was Leonard's turn, he closed his eyes and tears formed at the corners and he smiled when Penny arched her neck and kissed his tears away. He knew it was a breakthrough, he just hoped it would last.

Luckily it was Friday night and they both had off tomorrow. Being football season, tomorrow Leonard would tag along with Penny to a sports bar to watch Nebraska college football.

Penny was wiped out from the intense fucking last night, and emotionally she was also drained. She finally got up and was just too tired to do anything with her hair. She pinned it up and jumped into a pair of jeans and an oversized Corn Husker Football Jersey.

Leonard came in, he wanted to take interest in things Penny enjoyed, but college football wasn't one of them, but after how she put herself out there last night, he sucked it up and was determined to go with her. He stepped in and called out, "Ready to go?"

"Yep, hey maybe this time, you don't try and talk sports with the guys."

He shrugged, "Some sports bar! It's like they never even heard of Quidditch." All of a sudden he felt out of place going there and he took a deep breath, "Do we really have to go?"

She picked up her purse, "Oh, come on! Every time we're about to hang out with my friends, you don't want to. It's like, ""it's too loud," or "The bathroom's too dirty," or "They put a chicken wing in my ear." I mean..."

He nodded and said quietly, "Well, you're right. Let's just go."

She turned away from the door, "Hey, what's going on with you?"

He let out a deep breath of air, "Nothing, I'm fine."

She had a look of concern on her face, "All right, hang on. Is this still about your mom's book?"

He rolled his eyes, "No! Not everything is about my mom."

"Cause if you're really upset about that, we don't have to go."

He saw a way out, "Except this is totally about my mom."

She placed her hand on his shoulder and drew him into her yielding body, "I'm so sorry. I never should have read that book. You know what? You want to just get dinner and watch the game here?"

In a forced voice her replied, "That sounds nice, or we could just cuddle and on the sofa and comfort one another."

She smiled and nodded, "Okay."

"You know we could order take-out get naked and watch the game naked. I wouldn't even call a penalty for illegal use of the hands or you could ignore my giving you a block in the back or hands to the..."

She giggled playfully, "Okay, okay, I get the picture, you call for carry out and I'll see what I can do about all of those clothes you have on. I'd hate to have to be thrown out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct and have you hit the showers early."

He picked up a carry out menu, "Now this is what I call sports participation." He called for Thai food and slipped out of his jacket and t-shirt while on hold.

Penny tossed her purse on the counter and dropped to her knees. She nearly made him fall taking off his shoes and when the restaurant came on the line, she lowered his pants and boxers. She giggled as he tried ordering as she slipped them off his feet. As he was giving the person on the phone the address, her lips captured the head of his cock and sucked it into her mouth.

"Okay, thank you, bye!" He tossed his phone to the sofa and grabbed hold of her head. He tipped her chin up and when their eyes met he let out a groan, "Oh yeah Penny, this will chase any thought of my mother from my brain." He plucked away at the pins holding her hair up and it came tumbling down around her shoulders and chest.

Penny sat back on her heels and crossing her arms drew the number three jersey she was wearing and threw it back over her shoulder. She wrapped her naked breasts around his cock and enveloping it, she began rising up and sitting back. She did this over and over again, allowing Leonard to fuck her firm, pliable tits. She released his cock and stood up and dropped her jeans. Naked beneath them, she knelt on the sofa cushion and wiggled her ass from side to side, "How about a little lesson on jumping off sides?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
12