Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25A

Story Info
Sheldon has multiple sexual encounters & become a STUD.
16.7k words
4.5
15.4k
12
4

Part 63 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 25 (if there was one)

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 25A, if there was one. This is what would happen if there were extra episodes.

***

Sheldon hopped on the train and headed east, the first stop was Las Vegas and he hurried off the train and headed to the nearest shopping center. He needed to purchase bedding and pajamas. He also wanted to find the nearest drug store and purchase toiletries seeing he left his toothbrush and other bathroom items at his apartment.

While in the shopping center he came across an old acquaintance. Several years ago, one of Penny's old friends from Nebraska came and stayed at her apartment. She ended up fucking Howard and continued as long as he brought her things and as soon as he stopped, she dropped him like a hot potato.

At the time, Sheldon was a virgin and having sex with a woman was the furthest thing in his mind. Now that he had left science in the rearview mirror, sex, especially with someone as hot as Christy was in the forefront.

She was the one who spotted him as he looked though several stacks of pajamas, "Hi, aren't you a friend of my girlfriend Penny from Omaha? I never forget a face and I'm sure you are one of her neighbors. I hooked up with one of her friends, I think his name was Howard, I remember him because he was my first Jew."

He looked her up and down and she looked familiar, but the way she was dressed, he was fooled. Even though she acted the same, slutty and looking for someone to buy her something, Sheldon felt a tingling in his loins and suddenly he saw what Howard saw, a gorgeous blonde with a body that wouldn't quit. Luckily for him, the train ticket he purchased allowed him to get on and get off at any stop over the next thirty days and was guaranteed a Pullman stateroom. He picked up the two closest pair of pajamas that were his size and walked over to the cashier. He stopped and turned to her, "Your name is Christy (Brooke D'Orsay), am I right?" He knew someone who looked like that was easy to remember, especially with his eidetic memory.

She hopped up and down on her spike high heels, "Yes, yes that's me. So tell me, how is Penny?"

He paid for his pajamas and grabbed his bag. "I was going to stop for something to eat. Can you recommend a restaurant where the food is good and the establishment is sanitary?"

She giggled, "I remember you now, you're the quirky guy and had a germ phobia, right? I know just the place; I can take you there if you're willing to treat me to a meal there too."

He scoffed, "I don't have a germ phobia, I just like eating at a place where I can have a meal without catching a disease. As for your choice; I'm a little leery seeing you choice of men include Howard Wolowitz. So I'll withhold offering you a meal till I see your choice of restaurants".

Christy was dressed in a brief, clinging black dress. It showed off her tiny, but very lush curves, from her tiny tight ass, and shapely legs to her tinier waist and for her breast size; that he had a tough time keeping his eyes off of.

Christy was enough of a leach to see how her body affected Sheldon and she led him to one of the classiest restaurants she knew. It would meet his approval, but the price of the meal would make his jaw drop.

Sheldon found the steakhouse more than acceptable and offered her to join him. He ordered hot tea, while Christy ordered a cocktail. The meal was perfect and he enjoyed her company more than he expected.

During the meal, he learned she was a showgirl and after several years here, she had become more refined and didn't act like the dumb blonde she was when she visited Pasadena several years ago. Christy kept in touch with Penny over the years and found out during their conversations that Sheldon, even though he wasn't very experienced, had one of the largest cocks she ever came in contact with.

As they finished up dinner; Christy thought about what Penny had said about him and she was curious to see if Penny was exaggerating or not. Christy stood up and reached out for his hand, "I know you've been on the train and love them, but I was wondering if you would like to spend the night in a stable bed."

He stood and looked down at her luscious body and knew he would have to explain to Amy why he spent the night with her. His dormant hormones awakened and took over. He nodded to the tiny blonde and ushered her out of the restaurant.

Once at the curbside, he hailed a cab and she blurted out her address and before long they were at her fashionable apartment. She hopped out and led him up to her place. She opened the door to her place and moved over to her wet bar. "Would you like a beverage, Sheldon? Penny told me you love Long Island Iced Tea, I can make it rather easily."

He took a seat at her bar, "That sounds tasty, Christy, but I've learned to stop at one. The last time she made them for me; I had several and made a total ass of myself in front of my good friend, Wil Wheaton."

She made him one and added a little extra tequila to loosen his inhibitions. She joined him with one that was just as potent and soon they were on her sofa. She took his empty glass from his hand and leaning over, she planted a cock stiffening kiss on his lips. Her hand ran up and down his thigh and she drew in her breath as she felt his cock as it grew in his pants. She started fumbling with his belt and fly.

Sheldon placed his hand over hers, "We may be moving a little fast."

She giggled, "Oh I don't think so, after what Penny told me, I just had to find out for myself." She tugged at his fly and fished into his shorts and released his huge cock. She let out a gasp, "Oh I know Penny likes to exaggerate, but not this time." She closed her tiny, slim fingers around the thick shaft. She groaned louder when her fingers didn't meet. She stroked it several times and smiled when she felt him lift his ass, allowing her to slip his pants and shorts down to his ankles. She ran her palm around the mean-looking red head, spreading his pre-cum around the head.

He knew she was very experienced, especially after telling the group what a slut she was back on Omaha. He knew she had much more experience than he did. Luckily over the last summer, while Leonard was in the North Sea, Penny exposed him, pardon the pun, to so much more. He chuckled thinking the woman with her fingers wrapped around his cock was a slut, but right across the hall from his apartment, was a slut like he never compared any woman too. She taught him so much and opened him up to a world of sex he read about and saw in videos, but doing them, especially with a woman as lovely and as hot as Penny was, he was more than ready to spread his wings over the next several weeks on this excursion across the country.

She continued stroking his cock and lowered her head as she felt his hand behind her head. She licked her lips and parted her lips as she saw the glistening, red head coming closer and closer to her parted lips.

Sheldon felt the heat of her breath on his cock and he kicked at his feet as he struggled to free his limbs from his pants. He managed to toe-off his shoes and kick his pants and shorts off. He spread his legs wider, giving her greater access to his throbbing cock. He groaned out as her silky blonde hair swept over his thighs and felt the heat of her mouth encompass his cock. He clenched his ass muscles as he lifted his ass off the sofa and forced more of his cock into her extremely hot, wet mouth.

She gobbled up all he offered her and more. There was no forcing; she was ready and willingly ready for all he would give her. She wanted much more and knew this was not the place for her to get it. She let out a sigh and released his cock and saw it completely coated in her slimy saliva. She stood up on wobbly legs and kicked off her heels. She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to his feet, "I want to sample the entire Sheldon experience and don't want it on the couch. Let's go to my bedroom where we can spread out and really go wild." She led him there and once beside the bed, she pushed him onto it and watched as he struggled to remove his socks and tear off his shirt, tie and undershirt. He fell back to the bed and locked his eyes on the petite blonde and tried to compare her to Penny. He chuckled as he realized, he was always comparing every woman he met with Penny. He feared this, he should be comparing them to his girlfriend, Amy and not Leonard's fiancée, but he did.

Christy stared down at Sheldon. She noticed he wasn't much on the muscle department, but that gorgeous piece of thick, stiff meat between his thighs, was more than any man she's ever encountered before. She reached up and undid the band holding her ponytail in place. Her golden wave of hair floated around her lush curves. She ran her hands up and down her breasts, waist and tiny, but shapely hips. She grabbed hold of the bottom of her clinging dress and peeled up upward, exposing her legs. They were encased in thigh-hi, sheer black stockings. She continued to draw it upward, up her flat belly and firm, unencumbered breasts. They were a lot smaller than Penny's or Bernadette's, but just as firm and on her tiny, slender body, they were comparable in size. She tossed the dress behind her and skimmed out of her tiny panties. She planted one foot on the edge of the bed and began removing her stockings, but stopped when Sheldon blurted out for her to leave them on. She giggled, "Mmmm, Penny didn't tell me you had a kinky side to you.

Sheldon watched as she climbed up onto the bed and hovered over him. He took notice of her breasts. She had large, thick nipples and no aeroules to speak of, just eraser-sized nipples atop twin mounds of lily white flesh. His mouth watered just thinking about savoring their feel and scent between his lips.

Christy leaned over him and planted a toe-curling kiss on his lips and locking eyes with Sheldon; she reached down and curled her fingers around it. She swallowed hard as a lump in her throat formed. Her fingers didn't meet again as she stroked him watching the skin slide back and forth until a large dollop of pre-cum appeared. She used her thumb to smear it around the large head.

Sheldon dropped his head back and reveled in the feeling as Christy continued to stroke his cock and looked down as more pre-cum oozed out. He groaned as her tongue darted out and she teased the large red head with her tongue. He groaned as she drew it into her mouth and he watched her swallow it.

Sticking her tongue out, she licked it up one side of his shaft and down the other. She repeated the process and she giggled when his breathing sped up and she hoped to have her mouth filled with his load soon. As more of his pre-cum oozed out, she lapped it up, leaving her hungry for more. It wasn't long before she was at her limit, she wanted his cum and swallow it and fill her belly. She leaned forward taking his length into her mouth all at once. It was longer and thicker than any she'd ever been with before, but it was a challenge she met willingly.

Sheldon was moaning louder, his cock throbbed in her mouth and he saw her freeze. He was close to cumming, but he closed his eyes, bit his lower lip and took several deep breaths as he forced his impending orgasm to slip away.

Christy pulled back till just the head was in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the large head, teasing him even more. Her tongue danced all around it, she did this over and over again. She was dripping just thinking about this gorgeous piece of meat filling her pussy. She went up and down the shaft, drenching it in her saliva.

Sheldon was losing it again. He clutched at her golden locks and fisting them, he arched his back off the bed and groaned out, "Oh, fuck yesssssss, suck it harder, suck my cock you gorgeous slut."

She moaned hearing him and it spurred her on, she sucked harder, doubling her efforts and it didn't take much longer. She felt his cock slide into her throat, and hearing a loud guttural groan, she knew what was coming. Jet after jet of hot cum blasted out of Sheldon's cock each one came with an even louder grunt of pleasure. She swallowed it all, wanting to get as much of it as she could. She savored the creamy, salty taste. By the time he finished, she felt like she swallowed a gallon. She felt him softening in her mouth, but didn't wanna let go.

He combed her hair back, "Do all the women from Nebraska suck like that? I'd have to say you're just as good, if not better than Penny. Now it's your turn." Without another word, he drew her up his body and she molded her tiny body to his. He rolled her over and drifted down her body and buried his face between her legs. He leaned in and kissed her slick, thick lips. He pulled back and planted several kisses on her slick thighs, while his hands caressed her heaving belly and firm tits.

Christy's entire body was on fire, anticipating that monstrous cock filling her aching pussy. She let out a gasp when he found her pussy again and she knew any contact with her clit and she would rocket off the bed.

He was going to tease the fuck out of her as he continued to kiss her pussy and thighs. He looked up and saw her dark, lust filled eyes watching him. He relented and finally began sucking and licking at her slit.

Christy lost all track of time and she just laid there letting Sheldon have his way with her cunt. She clutched at his head as her orgasm finally overtook her tiny body. She came so hard, she nearly blacked out and couldn't wait to see if he could fuck as well as he could eat pussy.

Sheldon backed off as he saw her slowly coming down from her crushing orgasm. He looked up into her eyes as he lined his huge cock up with her pussy. He shoved forward and watched her mouth drop open. He slammed forward, shoving his entire length into her

She arched her hips and her eyes rolled back and she screamed out one word, "Fuck!" She clawed at his back, but she couldn't escape the onslaught of his huge cock. She didn't want to escape, but wanted him to ease up and let her get accustomed to his length and thickness.

He ignored her and started fucking her pussy like it was his own personal plaything. He knew she was at his mercy, knowing he could do whatever he wanted and he wasn't about to let-up.

Her orgasm grew stronger; it was a never ending one. The one she had from his mouth never ended and as she felt his cock driving in deep, it grew stronger and more intense. The pleasure kept rocking through her body in waves causing her toes to curl. It was stronger than anything she ever experienced. She clutched at his shoulders and screamed out, "Harder, Sheldon, fuck me harder!"

He obliged as he picked up the pace; not having to be told twice. He immediately started thrusting faster and harder. His thick cock felt like it was going to split her in two. Her pussy felt amazing, gripping and clutching at his shaft.

He knew he had to be on the train in the morning or end up staying a couple more days. The way her pussy felt around his pulsating cock, he was conflicted about leaving so soon. He became accustomed to the scent of sex in the room, a year or so ago, it would have had him screaming and running from the room. He loved the sound of his flesh slapping against hers, something else he learned to love, fucking Penny those summer months.

Christy's breath was coming in short, shallow breaths. The fire inside of her overwhelmed her for a second time. She squeezed her eyes shut, balling her hands into fists again, trying to prolong the feeling building in her tiny body. She knew she wasn't going to be able to do it for long, but every second was sheer ecstasy and she wanted it to last.

Sheldon leaned in and pressed his lips to Christy's and he liked how she kissed him back, both were unable to get enough.

She tore her mouth from his and twisted, arching off the bed. Her moans came out loud enough to he heard down the hall if anyone was there. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she began shaking violently. Every fiber in her being was convulsing in euphoria as Sheldon continued to fuck her well-worn pussy. She clutched at his slender back as she felt his cock swell and then an intense warmth spread through her sweat covered body as he bucked and shuttered, emptying his swollen nuts in her as he came.

Sheldon was exhausted and he collapsed against her. His thick shaft began to soften inside her pussy, well-fucked pussy. He did something he learned from Penny. He rose up on his elbows and gently swept her sweat covered hair from her face. He smiled down at her when he felt her arms tighten around him, trying to keep him in her still quaking pussy. He leaned down and planted another kiss on her lips, this one was more sensual and tenser, but he was giving her what he knew she needed, another lesson from Penny.

They ended up in her shower, washing their bodily fluids from one another and not leaving before he had her pinned to the shower wall and giving her yet another load of his hot sperm, deep in her pussy.

Morning came way too early and Christy was bouncing around like a woman in love. She made him her special breakfast and she looked so sad as he dressed and told her he had to leave. "I promise Christy, I'll be back through here in about twelve to fourteen days, depending on if I make any extended stays anywhere back East."

She stood on tiptoes, still naked and planted a hot, cock stiffening kiss on his lips, "Give me your phone, I'll enter my number and that way you can contact me, I'll pick you up at the station so you won't have to get a cab." She threw on a top and shorts and drove him back to the train station.

He kissed her there and felt a twinge of sadness seeing her disappear from view as the train pulled away. He now saw how effective the movies were. He always thought they were melodramatic, but now realized, after experiencing it himself, they were real.

Little did Sheldon know, but Christy called Penny as soon as she got back in her car. She went on and on about how she was in love with Sheldon's cock. Penny giggled and told her that she knew what she meant. Christy told Penny she would update her when he returned for an encore.

Sheldon found his Pullman and settled in for the next several hundred miles of clickety-clack of the train and he found it soothing and before long, he drifted off to sleep. He had very little of it, Christy woke him several times for another bout. He now saw what Howard saw in that little bundle of sex.

The next several stops, he stayed on board and didn't see anything of interest until the train entered Nebraska. He got out in Omaha and looked around, but got back on rather quickly. He muttered to himself, "Now I can see why Penny and Christy wanted to leave here so quickly."

His next layover was when he got to Chicago. He managed to get a room near the train depot and wandered around the huge downtown area. He came upon the FBI building and he loved walking through the lobby, soaking up all of the interesting data he could uncover.

All of a sudden there was a voice he recognized, "Dr. Cooper, is that you?"

He turned and saw the tiny FBI agent who gave him such a rough time after he spilled the beans on Howard and the Mars Rover, "Well, if it isn't Special Agent Angela Page (Eliza Dushku). What are you doing so far from California? Were you reassigned for being such a nasty agent to the public who pays your salary?"

She put out her hand to shake his, but he just gave her a fist-bump, "No, Dr. Cooper, I was given a promotion and seeing I wanted to get away from California and my recently divorced husband, I figured Chicago, with all of the crime, it would do me good. What are you doing so far from Cal Tech?"

I had to get away, everything was changing, and I don't like change. I took my comfort in the best way possible, cross-country trip on the best mode of transportation, the train." He looked at his watch, "I see it's barely five, are you taking off early or is that the time the FBI quits work around here?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers