Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25B

Story Info
Sheldon finds new prey with his newfound abilities!
12.2k words
4.21
15.8k
7
2

Part 64 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 25B (if there was one)

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 25B, if there was one. This is what would happen if there were episodes.

***

Sheldon was glad he was leaving New Jersey and as the train left the station, headed for Chicago, he called Special Agent Angela Page. She answered it on the second ring, "Good afternoon Dr. Cooper, what can I do for you? She giggled into the phone after saying that.

"Hello to you too, Special Agent Page; I was just calling to let you know I should be pulling into the Chicago train station early tomorrow afternoon. Can we meet up and spend some time together?"

She let out a deep breath of air and quietly replied, "Fuck, I can't see you this week Sheldon. I'm heading out on a case where I can't be in contact with anyone. How about we meet up on your next trip out East?"

"I can't believe it, I've been thinking about you ever since I left Chicago and wanted to spend some quality time together. I won't be back out east for several weeks. Are you sure you can't take some time out to spend with me?"

"Sorry Sheldon, you know how important the FBI is to me. I promise next time out, we will spend the entire week-end together. Just make sure you arrive in Chicago on a Friday and give me the heads up a few days in advance this time."

He nodded, even though she couldn't see him, "I understand, I just wanted to see you. Please be careful and I'll be in touch, bye Special Agent Page."

She giggled and hung up.

He opened his phone and found his mother's number and called her, "Hello Mother, I had a change in plans and should arrive in Texas early Wednesday morning. I don't have to be in Palo Alto until the following Friday so I can spend nearly a week with you and Missy."

"Oh my prayers to Our Lord have been answered. We can't wait to see you and spend some time with you without all of your weird friends from that pagan land of California."

"Don't start Mother, I have to go. I'm dead tired and need to get some rest, see you Wednesday. I'll text you with the exact time I'll be arriving tomorrow." He hung up and closed the shades on his Pullman cabin. He was out within minutes and slept until the train pulled into the Chicago station.

He boarded the train headed south to Texas and after getting settled he went to the dining car and had a good meal. With a full belly, he headed back to his cabin and once again fell fast asleep.

Wednesday morning he pulled into the Houston station and found Mary and Missy waiting for him on the platform. He grabbed his bags and piled into the car after being hugged several times by both his mother and sister. He suddenly had a stirring in his loins as his gorgeous sister pressed her full firm bosom against his chest. He turned to the side to avoid having her feel his growing cock press against her. He began wondering if there was somehow he could get her to read his catch phrase and have a little fun together. He did have nearly a week to kill and what better way than to be firmly seeded between his gorgeous sister's lush thighs.

After settling in and having Mary fawn all over him the three of them sat in the living room and talked about old times and catching up with what was going on now.

There was a phone call and Missy hopped up to answer it and she was on the phone for quite a while. She hung up and came back into the living room. "Mom, you'll never guess who was on the phone."

Mary looked at Missy, "Well don't keep me wondering, tell me, who it was?"

Missy laughed out loud, "It was one of the people you have very little respect for; it was Leonard's mother, Beverly Hofstadter. She told me some things that were very shocking, but I told her I wouldn't reveal them until when the time was right." She looked to Sheldon and gave him a sly wink, "I think we're gonna have some really, really interesting time together tomorrow. I think we both need to get a good night's sleep. Sheldon you too, because if what she told me is correct, you're gonna be very, very busy tomorrow."

Mary tried to drag it out of Mossy, but to no avail. She finally gave up, kissed them both goodnight and headed to bed.

Missy turned to Sheldon, "I was thinking about uttering your catch phrase now and see if it really works, but I promised Beverly to say it when Mom was around. She wants to see...what were her words? Oh yeah, she wanted to see that bible thumper on her knees servicing her big boy just like she did herself last week-end."

Sheldon was in shock. He knew he couldn't leave, it would kill Mary, but he didn't trust Missy and knew she was evil deep down to the core, but just thinking about fucking her was worth the chance of bringing his mother into a threesome too. He knew how strict his mother was and wouldn't fall for Missy's shenanigans. He went to bed and had evil dreams about fucking both his sister and mother. He woke up in a cold sweat and nearly made a run for the train station, but knew his mother would never forgive him. He had to stay clear of Missy if possible tomorrow and the next couple of days.

He got up in the morning and came out in his robe and stopped dead in his tracks. Missy was wearing a sheer nightie under a drab old robe. She flashed him, several times, each time Mary left the dining room to get more breakfast food. Even without the catch phrase, he was getting a hard-on and gave up trying to escape his sister's clutches.

Mary was clearing the dishes when Missy tuned to Sheldon and giggled, "Sheldon Lee Cooper is by far the most incredible lover and his huge cock is magnificent." She giggled again as she finished the catch phrase and suddenly she was overcome with the urge to jump his bones.

Mary came back into the dining room and sat across from Sheldon and her demeanor changed within seconds of sitting down. Her lips parted and her breathing increased as she began squirming about in her chair. "Missy would you please take Sheldon into your bedroom, I'll be there in a few minutes, I have to take care of a few things before joining you."

Sheldon looked at his mother in a different light as he stood and allowed Missy to lead him into her bedroom. Once there she pushed Sheldon down onto her bed and took a couple steps back. She undid the belt on her drab robe and let it slip from her gorgeous body. She approached the bed and stood between his legs that were hanging off the bed. "Are you gonna fuck both Mom and me Sheldon? I want to suck on that magnificent cock Beverly says you have, it that okay?"

He just lay there taking in Missy's beautiful body. A smile crossed his lips and he reached down and unbuckled his pants and lowered the zipper. He raised his ass off her comforter and tugged off his pants and jockey shorts. He tossed them aside along with his socks and grabbed hold of his stiff cock. He slapped his thighs from side to side and it grew longer and stiffer. He pointed towards Missy, is this what you wanted to see and play with?"

She stood there, her mouth opened, but nothing came out. She nodded and approached the bed. She planted one knee on the bed and she let out a scream. She suddenly found herself flat on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed. Sheldon was standing beside the bed, his fist was wrapped around his cock and he was slapping her cheeks from one side to the other. He cradled her head in the palm of his other hand and tilted her head towards his cock. He fed his huge cock into her wide-opened mouth. He let out a gasp as she craned her neck and gobbled up more of his shaft. He knew immediately she knew her way around a cock, no matter the size.

Missy glared up at him and her tongue flattened out and she rolled it around his shaft and reaching out, she grabbed hold of his bare ass and pulled him closer to the bed. She swallowed more of his cock and she rubbed her nose against his nut sack that was swaying back and forth before her. She worked her throat muscles, milking his cock without even moving her face.

Sheldon knew she was an expert cocksucker and she didn't disappoint. That is why he forced her onto her back and fed her his cock with such force. He knew she was a slut and was going to treat her that way. This was something else he was going to have to thank Beverly for. He was close to cumming. Just hearing the sloshing of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat was making his balls churn and was nearing the point of pasting her face with his cum.

He staggered back and rested against Missy's dresser when his mother flung open the door and entered. He stared at her and saw her eyes drop to his stiff cock as it bobbed up and down, covered in Missy's thick throat mucus.

Mary stood there; she had changed her clothes and was standing there in a wicked Catholic School Girl Outfit. She had it down to a tee. Hair in pigtails, starched white blouse tied below her breasts leaving her belly bare. Her hips and ass were covered in a red and green plaid pleated skirt that ended at mid-thigh. Below that she was wearing saddle shoes and white bobby-socks. Her lips were painted a bright red and her dark eyes were lidded with equally dark eye shadow. He felt his cock jerk as she approached him and standing a few inches from him until his cock poked her in the belly. It left a streak of pre-cum and Missy's saliva on her heaving belly.

Mary turned to Missy, "Once a slut, always a slut huh?"

Missy giggled and slipped off the bed and came up behind her mother and wrapped her arms around her and placing her hand on Mary's belly, she slid them beneath her blouse and cupped Mary's bare tits, "Never knew your mother was so fucking kinky did you, Sheldon. You should see the threesomes the two of us get into. Some are from the church and some are friends of mine. She really gets kinky with the associate pastor, his cock isn't anywhere as large as yours, but he can really fuck for hours." She lowered her head and nibbled at the bare flesh of Mary's neck and she giggled when she felt her shiver, "Right mom?" She placed her hands on her mother's shoulders and pushed down and Mary slowly slipped to her knees and knelt before Sheldon's straining cock, "Suck it mom, look how fucking huge it is. I had a tough time gobbling it all down, but forced myself and you'd be proud, I got it all in."

Mary stared at it, her hot breath coating the shaft as she came closer and closer to it. She parted her lips and grabbing hold of the shaft, she fingers barely met in her long slim hand. She swiped the leaking head all along her slick lips and her tongue darted out and added to the wetness there. She inhaled, taking in the scent of him and the extreme amount of pheromones he was expelling. Her eyes grew tinier as lust clouded her demeanor and she opened her mouth wider and suddenly Missy pushed at the back of her head, making Mary choke on the huge cock that slammed against the back of her throat. She pulled back and gasp for air as she tried to recover, "My Lord Missy, why do you always do that to me. I'll suck on it, but let me do it at my own pace."

Sheldon was still leaning back against the dresser as he watched the sexy Catholic school girl kneel before him, sucking and licking at his stiff cock. He looked at Missy who was pulling the nightie from her body and he smiled when she tossed it to him. He inhaled her sexy scent and tossed it aside and motioned for her to come over beside him.

Missy, now naked snuggled up beside Sheldon and stripped off his t-shirt and began raining kisses all over his neck and chest. She cupped his head and guided it to her huge swaying tits. She let out a groan when he drew one of the large crowns between his lips. She arched her back, forcing more tit flesh into his mouth.

Sheldon was close to cumming. Having his sister's tits forced into his mouth and his mother kneeling before him with his cock halfway down her throat. He continued to suck on Missy's tits as his hands clutched at his mother's pigtails and pulled her even further onto his cock.

Missy wanted some of the action and even though she loved what Sheldon was doing, she pulled away and she giggled seeing her tits coated in her brother's saliva. She knelt down beside her mother and slipping lower, she began lapping away at the nut sack containing all of the hot sperm she yearned to taste.

Mary released his cock with a pop and gripping it, she guided it to Missy's mouth and she settled back on her haunches and watched her daughter swallow her son's huge cock, "Mu God Missy, we're going to hell for doing this, but I can't resist. How about climbing up on the bed and let Shelly fuck that luscious cunt of yours.

Sheldon was shocked by the nasty words coming from his mother's mouth, but right now all he could think about was burying his cock in his sister's pussy and after that, do the same to his mother. He turned to the bed and saw his beautiful sister lying flat on her back. He gazed at her and saw how her large breasts were spread out on her chest. He loved how her long dark hair framed her face and made her look nearly angelic, but he knew what a slut she was and was going to give her the hard fucking she so desperately deserved. He turned to his mother, "Come over here Mother, grab my cock and I want you to feed it into your slutty daughter's slimy cunt."

Mary drew in a deep breath and stepped forward and grabbed hold of his cock and tugged at it till he was lined up with the glistening lips of Missy's cunt. She watched as he arched his hips and began to sink into her receptive pussy.

He turned his head and pulled at Mary's pigtails and he kissed her roughly. He was surprised when Mary's tongue fenced with his and she took the lead and kissed him back forcing her tongue into his mouth. He pulled back and began pumping his cock deeper and deeper into Missy's cunt. He had her at the edge of the bed and had the perfect angle to stand and drive deeper and deeper into her. He turned to Mary, "Strip and watch me fuck Missy and after I make her cum I'll do the same to you." He glared at her and picked up the pace; pumping his hips back and forth and he knew Missy was close to cumming. He looked back to his mother and groaned as he saw her stripping that tiny uniform from her lean body. When she dropped her skirt, he nearly came in Missy's cunt. He felt her squeezing his cock as she exploded, bathing his cock with her cunt juices.

Missy was squirming all over the bed and she jerked so hard she came off his cock and it was dripping in her cloudy, creamy cunt juices.

Sheldon turned to Mary and spun her around. He guided her over to Missy's dresser and forced her to lean over it. He gripped his slime covered cock and stepping forward, he sank his cock into his mother's tight, but sloppy cunt. He knew she was excited, but never entered a pussy that easily, especially one as wet as hers.

Mary came instantly. She felt him sink deep onto her and felt his nuts slapping against her tiny ass. She leaned over further and clutched at the dresser and her orgasm overtook her lean body and she thrashed about and came a second time. She never came twice in such a short period of time. She managed to slip from under him and staggered over to the bed. She fell onto her back and reaching up, she grabbed hold of his arms, "Come n and fuck your mommy again. This time I want you to fuck me silly, but don't come in me. I want you to shoot your hot cum all over Missy's and my face." She wrapped her legs around him and for a woman her age; she kept up with him thrust for thrust. She was again, way ahead and as she started cumming yet for a third time, she squeezed his invading cock hard and she knew he was on the verge of cumming. She pushed him aside and grabbed Missy and they both knelt on the floor beside the bed.

The two of them watched in awe as Sheldon stroked his slimy cock and as his hot load began to spurt out; the first one was so intense, it stung their faces. He continued to cum, bathing both of their faces, neck and down to their breasts.

He fell back to the bed as he watched his mother and sister lick the cum he deposited on their bodies. They swapped the cum back and forth until it was all gone.

Over the next several days, the three of them had a hearty breakfast and Mary and Missy switched off repeating the catch phrase that set them on a path of sex and more sex. By the time Sheldon was ready to leave for Palo Alto, he was drained and exhausted. He came in both of them so many times; he thought they may float away. He emptied his nuts in their mouths, pussies and asses over and over again.

Mary had a new outlook about the genius that came from her loins. She was sure after having him fuck her so many times he was trying to get back to where he came from.

Both Missy and Mary gave him one last hard fuck before leaving for the train station. He was happy that the train to Stanford had only one switch and that was in San Diego. He had two days to collapse and rest before heading up the coast to Stanford.

After climbing out of the train in San Diego, he finally regained feeling in his legs and cock. He stared out the window, taking in the great views of the coastline. He was unaware of a woman watching him and after several hours, he got up and headed for the dining car. The woman followed him and when he took a seat, she came up and asked if she could join him. He looked around and noticed all of the other tables were full. He looked up at her and nodded.

She took a seat across from him and she began making small talk. She stopped when Sheldon interrupted her, "I'm sorry, but a few years back, my three friends and I were headed up to San Francisco. They made fools of themselves trying to pick you up."

She nodded, "I remember, that was the longest train trip of my life." She stared at him for a few moments, "Aw, can I ask you a question? Why didn't you try and pick me up?"

He stared at her, "I could tell you were way out of my league. Why embarrass myself and be shot down and be down about life for the foreseeable future."

She leaned in, "I would have said yes, just to let you know."

He licked his lips, "That's very informative; my name is Dr. Sheldon Cooper."

She reached over and shook his hand, "I'm Summer Glau and I am interested."

Sheldon felt a stirring in his loins and nodded, "That's very good to know, but unfortunately the next stop is mine. I'm going to Stanford to as a guest speaker at the physics symposium. Maybe we'll meet again, I'm traveling the rails for the next couple of months while I try and figure out what to do with the rest of my life."

She was confused and a little glad he was getting off, but still found him rather interesting. "Well I hope you enjoy yourself at Stanford. I'm heading to Vancouver, British Columbia where I'll be spending the week-end. Maybe we'll meet up on the way back after that."

He nodded and got off at Palo Alto and caught a cab to the physics building at Stanford. After paying the driver he headed into the physics building and tried finding Dr. Cunningham, the head of the department there at Stanford. After asking around, he found out he just had an accident and was rushed to the Stanford Medical Clinic.

He made his way over to the clinic and after searching he located the emergency room. To his dismay he was staring at his old assistant, Alex Jensen. He walked over to her, "Hello Alex, what are you doing here?"

She turned and saw him and couldn't believe who was standing before her, "First of all, it's Dr. Jensen and I'm here because Dr. Cunningham slipped in his office and seemed to have broken his hip. I'm waiting for an answer to see if it's really broken or just a bruised bone."

Just then the doctor came out to give her an update and once again, Sheldon was floored. The doctor tending to Dr. Cunningham was none other than Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Leonard's old girlfriend that Leonard chased away when she got a little too needy. He was stunned by her transformation. She lost without a doubt somewhere around fifty pound, maybe even more. She was now a petite, hot redhead. Even her hair had grown out. It was just about her shoulders when she was dating Leonard, it was now long and wavy hanging down to her waist. Her curves were still her best features; with her butt and breasts her obvious features. She looked from Alex to Sheldon and she stopped dead in her tracks, "Sheldon Lee Cooper, what are you doing here?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers