Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Harris tore her tits from his mouth and covered his mouth with her own. She could taste his cum and Katie's slimy juices she deposited there. She rose up on her haunches and placed her hands on his chest, "Come on stud, fuck that black pussy. I wanna cum so bad I can taste it. I tasted your cum and Katie's now I wanna blow a load of my cum all over that cock of yours.

With her poised above him, it gave him the needed space to do just that. He began thrusting up and down into her at a vicious pace, but he wanted more. He rolled her over and slapped her bubble butt. He gripped his slime covered cock and with one urgent movement, buried his cock balls deep in her slick channel.

Harris started cumming immediately and was about to fall to the mattress, but Sheldon held her hips firmly to his body. He pulled her back up and began slamming into her faster and harder. Her entire body was glistening in her sweat and she never looked hotter.

Sheldon slapped her ass over and over again and finding her slick starred hole, he shoved two fingers in deep. He put her way over the top as her orgasm was waning, it went into overdrive and it intensified and she screamed and creamed all over his cock again.

She thrashed around and in doing so; she yanked his huge cock from her. She fell to the mattress and curled up in a ball, she continued to shake and groan as her entire body tensed up.

Sheldon was exhausted as he fell back onto the bed. He slid upward and placed his back against the headboard. He stared across the bed and saw Katie and Sandra, their limbs were intertwined and they were hugging and kissing one another. He chuckled as he watched Harris continue to shake and he gently swiped some stray black hair from her forehead. He looked up and stared at the luscious blue-eyed blonde sitting on the sofa across from the bed. He smiled and curled a finger at her, "Come on Dana, I still have a lot in the tank and I reserved it just for you."

She had a tiny smile on her face as she dropped her feet from the cushions and smoothed out her dress. Her panties were balled-up in the corner of the sofa. She approached the bed and just stood there. "I really want a baby Sheldon, but I'm also a loyal and devoted wife. I was never so turned on watching you and my three friends, but I can't do this to my husband. I was wondering if you could be persuaded to be a sperm donor for my husband and me."

He stared at the luscious petite blonde before him and his cock grew even stiffer. Dana was the first woman who was able to block his magnetism and it made him want her even more. He shook his head, "I know this may sound foolish, but my mother would disown me if I made a baby any way than the way the almighty had intended. Doing it into a test tube is unnatural and I can't do it. I'm more than willing to inseminate you, but only the old fashion way."

Sandra and Katie got off the bed and came around to Dana. Sandra took her hands, "I know what you're going through Dana, but I can guarantee you'll never forget this day for two reasons, first making a baby and secondly, Sheldon will make you cum like you've never cum before."

Katie nodded, "Sandy's right Dana, look I'm engaged to be married and once I started I couldn't stop. If you don't let him, I'm gonna ride that monster. I still haven't had it in me and it's all I can think about."

Harris sat back beside Sheldon and lazily played with his incredibly stiff cock. "It looks mean Dana, but it will give you nothing but pleasure and hopefully a baby to go along with it." She slipped off the bed and took a seat on the sofa across from the bed. She was joined by Sandra, and Katie continued to stand beside Dana, "So what's it gonna be Dana, a baby and a whole lot of fun, or do I get a shot at that monster that's winking at the two of us?"

Dana giggled and turned to Sandra and Harris, "Make some room for Katie; I think she wants to watch this too." She turned back to Sheldon and was about to crawl up onto the bed."

He stopped her, "You made me wait Dana, so how about a little strip tease show to get me going again?"

She giggled once again and pointed to his stiff cock, "I don't think that needs any more incentives, but okay." She swayed from side to side and turned her back towards him. She raised the back of her full skirt and flashed him her naked ass. She reached up and unbuttoned two of the four large buttons holding the dress closed. She turned back to him and flashed him her bra encased breasts. She ran her hands through her long, silky light blonde hair and let it tumble free. The darker, golden blonde ends rested upon her chest. She leaned forward and let her hair tumble free again and jerking upward, it flew over her back once again. She reached down and opened the last two buttons on her white dress and shaking her shoulders; it slipped off and fluttered to the floor. She stood there with a light blonde bush covering her tiny pussy and a plain white lacy bra captured her firm, B cupped breasts. She smiled wickedly at him as she reached back and with the flick of her fingers, the bra went slack. She shrugged her shoulders and her ripe, pink tipped titties came free.

Sheldon's mouth watered seeing her. He adored her since the days she was the press secretary for George Bush. He saw the dusty pink tips grow darker and stiffer just from his gaze. He reached out for her and guided her onto the bed. He had her flat on her back before she could react and he stared at how her tits didn't flatten at all, they were that firm. He looked up and saw an angel lying there. A halo of light and golden blonde hair framed her face. He saw those mesmerizing blue eyes focused on the large slab of meat dangling down between his legs. He chuckled, "Don't be scared Dana, it doesn't bite, but I do."

She giggled and began laughing when she caught his head in her hands and guided his mouth to her aching breasts. She drew in a deep breath when he sucked and nippled at the stiff bud atop her heaving tits and moved to its twin. She was squirming around as he felt them and began leaving a wet line of saliva from her chest, down her flat belly to her rocking hips. She stilled when he caught them and pinned her to the bed. She let out a squeal and then a grunt when his tongue fished through her light blonde bush and parted her tight pussy lips.

Sheldon experienced his first really sweet tasting pussy. Others were slightly sweet, some tangy and some totally nasty, but Dana's was sweet. He dipped his tongue in deep and found it extremely wet already. He moved upward to her hooded clit and teasing the flesh hiding it, he brought it out into the open and sucked at it lightly.

Dana rocked from side to side as she experienced her first tiny orgasm. She clutched at his head and arched her back. The orgasm grew when she felt his fingers enter her and began teasing her G-spot. Her orgasm grew stronger and the intensity was off the charts. She screamed out and wrapped her bare, slender legs around his head and her heels kicked at his back.

Sheldon let her slowly come down from her orgasm and he rose up and slid down beside her. He tugged at her arm and he knew she was gonna give him a little fight back. He pointed to her pussy and his cock. "We want a fresh, clean cock entering you Dana. I want to make a baby with you that has just your juices and my cum in you. Before you say anything, use your mouth, not a nasty washcloth."

Dana took a deep breath and looked to the three women on the sofa. Their legs were entwined and their eyes were focused on the two of them on the bed. She knew what she had to do. She loved giving her husband blowjobs. She even deep-throated him, but he wasn't anywhere as large as Sheldon's cock was. She released a deep breath and threw her hair back. She started at his neck, nibbling and kissing his neck and chest. She teased his nipples and moved to his belly. Her hair tumbled free and covered his belly and crotch as she approached the flagpole between his legs. She gripped it at the base and it was still sticky from Harris' orgasm. She lowered her head and her tongue flicked out and played with his nut sack. She planted her lips on the base of his cock and slid upward, drawing most of Harris' cream between her lips and down her throat. She went up and down several times and soon had it clean, but now covered in her saliva. She finally wrapped her lips around the large mushroomed head and slowly began to lower her head. She had about half of his cock in her mouth when it brushed the back of the throat. She took a deep breath and relaxed her throat muscles. She lowered her head and suddenly her lips were touching his nut sack.

The three ladies on the sofa each let out a groan of appreciation as Dana swallowed Sheldon's entire shaft.

She pulled back and it was completely coated in her throat mucus. She used her tiny hand to stroke it and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She was caught up in the mesmerizing shaft of meat in her mouth and she wanted more. She spun around and straddling his face, she lowered her muff to his face. It was drenched with her juices, but Sheldon couldn't care less. He clawed at her tiny, tight ass and pulled her cunt down to his mouth.

The two of them were locked in a heated sixty-nine and Dana had Sheldon on the verge of an orgasm. He knew what she wanted, but couldn't tear her magic lips from his cock. He rustled up all his strength and rolled her off of him. He grabbed hold of her thrashing legs and spinning her around, he settled in between them. He gripped his saliva stained cock and lined it up. He pushed gently and the head popped in. He could feel the heat and the tightness around his cock. He held it steady for a few moments and then began to push forward.

Dana was cumming already and she knew if he filled her up, they would without a doubt make a baby. This was the furthest thing from her mind right now. She was cumming like never before. From his expert mouth, to his cock down her throat, she couldn't get enough of him and knew after filling her up, she'd want more.

Sheldon knew he owned her now and was going to take advantage of this hot, petite woman. He slid in deeper, giving her an inch at a time, making her beg for more. He smiled down at her as her hips rolled and jerked.

Dana was frustrated, she knew the ultimate goal was to make a baby, but if she had to take him into her to do so, she was going to make the best of it. She began thrusting upward making more and more of his stiff, fat cock control her. She managed to wrap her tiny legs around his waist and her heels kicked at his ass. She started cumming again. She felt his nut sack resting on her inner thighs. She was bloated, his cock filled her like nothing ever before. She raked her nails along his back and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. She was panting wildly. "Please, please fuck me hard Sheldon. I never, ever felt like this before. I can feel every vein and bump on your cock and it excites the fuck out of me. Every tiny movement causes new and exciting feeling coursing through me. Please, oh please Sheldon, fuck me, fuck me till you can't hold off any longer and I want you to pump your hot, potent cum deep in my womb and make us a baby!"

Sheldon was spurred on by her words and wanted nothing more than to do her bidding. He rose up on his arms and stretching out, he was on his toes. He started sliding in and out of her. He picked up the pace and before long he broke free from her arms and legs and just used her tiny, lush body for a receptacle of his sperm. He teased her, changing up the speed and depth of his strokes. His cock was constantly hitting new areas of her pussy and she was in a constant state of orgasmic splendor.

Dana was exhausted, she came so many times; she just dropped her arms and legs to the side. She rolled her head around; trying to find somewhere it was cooler. Her hair was a tousled mess, but she never looked sexier. Her entire body was glistening and she stared up into his eyes, those gorgeous blue eyes of hers nearly pleading to finish her off.

Sheldon was so close; he swept the mess of hair covering her face. He caught her lips with his and as he drove his cock into her pussy, he did the same with his tongue into her mouth. He was pleased to find she accepted it and sucked on it. He felt her cunt muscles trying to milk him, but she was too tired. He gathered up her legs and raised them above her. He grabbed her ankles and slid in and out faster and harder. The sounds of her juices surrounding his cock were making obscene, but delicious sounds. He sucked at the toes of one of her feet and bit a little hard. He heard her groan and he followed up with an even louder groan. He began pumping his hot cum into her hot womb. He came so hard he thought his balls were being torn from his body. He felt light headed as all the blood rushed to his cock. He slowly released her legs and lowered his body. Resting on his elbows, he slipped across her slick skin as he tried to caress all of her lush curves.

Dana knew the drill. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held his lower body tight to hers. She wanted to make sure every active sperm attacked her fertile egg. She clung to him and kissed him, half out of appreciation, half out of passion she felt for him. She knew she was due soon in the studio for her afternoon show, "The Five", but she wasn't going home afterwards. She knew she would be back up her begging for a second dose of his fertile semen.

After several long minutes, Sheldon broke free and slipping from her tight cunt, he looked down and saw a tiny stream of his load seeping out of her pussy. He fell back onto the mattress and all of a sudden the lights were blocked out.

Sandra, Katie and Harris climbed up onto the bed. Harris and Sandy attacked Dana's ripe tits and her mouth, while Katie feasted on the slimy mixture that dripped from Dana's pussy.

Dana let out a shriek, "Don't suck it all out Katie, leave enough to make a baby. If you get it all out, Sheldon just might have to make a second and third deposit."

After half an hour, an exhausted Dana crawled off the bed. She gathered up her clothes and headed for the bathroom shower.

Sandra and Harris said their goodbyes and Harris slapped Katie on the ass, "Don't wear him out, he's got an even larger task before him tomorrow after Outnumbered." She turned to Sheldon, "I'll be here in the morning to make sure you're comfortable." She winked at him, "If you catch my drift." She headed out along with Sandra.

Katie cuddled with Sheldon and before long; she was sucking his cock deep into her mouth.

Dana managed to make it to the studio just in time to have make-up and hair repaired. All through the show, she could hardly sit still. All she could think of was having that big cock in her again and filling her and making a baby.

After the show, she made a beeline back to the suite. She entered the suite, kicked off her shoes and was down to her bra and panties by the time she entered the bedroom. She stopped and let out a gasp. She stood there looking at Sheldon's cock continued to throb. It was resting against Katie's lush ass cheeks. Her asshole was gaping open and a thick stream of his cum was oozing out. She licked her lips as she watched Katie reach back and stroke it and a tiny dollop dropped from the deep red cock in her fist.

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her and his long arms enveloped her lush body against his. He heard heavy breathing and looking over his shoulder, he chuckled, "Back for seconds, Dana?"

She didn't say a word. She stripped off her bra and panties and climbed up onto the bed. She didn't even think twice, she tugged at Katie's hand and getting her to release Sheldon's cock, she wrapped her warm lips around it and even though it wasn't flaccid, she noticed it was stiff as before. She sucked its entire length onto her mouth and felt it begin to stiffen. She used her talented tongue and cleaned off anything left on it from Katie's ass, it heightened Dana's senses and she sucked and licked at it like a woman possessed.

Katie was dead to the world. She managed to slip away and rolling over onto her other side, she was an up close spectator of the making of a world class porn movie.

Sheldon, although was raring to go yet again, his body was taking a toll. He was watching the gorgeous blonde, her swollen lips wrapped around his once again stiff cock. He shivered when he saw her staring up at him. Those blue eyes made his cock even stiffer. The way her long hair, freshly combed out from her recent on air show, it floated over his thighs and belly as she lingered over his cock. He loved how her medium sized tits moved. They were so firm; they jiggled as she pushed them against his knees. He looked back and saw the gentle curve of her back and the ripe, firm globes of her ass attached to her short, but shapely legs.

Dana was more than ready for round two. She released his cock with a pop and rolled onto her back. She extended her arms, beconing him to saddle up and ride her again.

Sheldon had different ideas. He grabbed one of her arms and flipped her over. He slapped her tight ass and grabbing her tiny hips, he drew her up to her knees. He watched as Dana knew what was coming. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled on it like the reins of a horse. She backed up to him and his heat-seeking missile found its mark and slid into her pussy. It was like coming home again. He loved how her cunt muscles clutched at his invading cock. He sank in deeper; a lot quicker than the first time they did it. He used his other hand to worm around and began playing with her firm tits.

Dana was more than ready and with is cock in her to the hilt, his hand teasing her sensitive nipples and the way he tugged at her hair, she was once again on the verge of cumming.

Katie was quickly regaining her strength and twisting around; she snaked under the kneeling Dana. She grabbed hold of Dana's tight ass; she guided her towards her mouth. She was in heaven. She was able to lap at the erect clit at the top of her pussy. She made a note to get rid of all that fur, but she swooped in and drank down the juices escaping Dana's cunt. She scooted lower and played with the swollen nuts swaying back and forth. She locked her lips at the base of Sheldon's cock and managed to get even more of Dana's sweet tasting cunt juices.

Dana was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She wanted Sheldon's seed, but wanted more of his cock first. She slid forward and pulled off his cock. Katie was there to clean his cock off, but it was useless. He was going back for more. She guided him onto his back and pushed at his chest, "My turn to do a little riding. If I'm gonna be carrying a baby around in me for nine months, I want my fill of cock before I'm too fat to enjoy it."

Katie was still on her back, her mouth full of Sheldon's cock. She popped off of it, "Be my guest Dana, you sure changed your tune from a few short hours ago."

Dana giggled; a cock this big and one that can go on and on, well it's something special and I want it and I want a lot more of it." She had Sheldon on his back and she straddled his waist. She slid her ass back and forth and felt it nudge her puckered hole. She giggled, "Oh no you don't Sheldon. I may want a good fucking tonight, but with a cock that large, that hole is off limits." She reached back and her fingers barely met. She lined it up and slowly lowered her tiny body. Her jaw dropped and saw drew in a lung full of air. She threw her head back and her hair tickled his outstretched thighs. She bit her lip as she felt him go deeper and deeper and she smiled when she felt her tight ass resting on his upper thighs.

Sheldon loved this position. The lady got to do the work and it gave him room to play and he took advantage of it. He played with her firm tits and he reveled in their firmness. He urged her to lean over and he plucked away at the ripe, firm nipples. He moved from one to the other. He loved how her long hair tickled and teased his skin. He released her tits and attacked her mouth, her ears and her exposed neck. He loved how she shivered as he nibbled at the sensitive flesh between her ear and collarbone.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers