Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Dana was again close to cumming; she shifted and felt him poking at areas she never knew existed. She screamed out as he scraped her cervix. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain and she shifted sending his cock over and over against along her inner wall and hitting her G-spot again and again. When she fell deeper, it again hit her cervix and she bit down on her lip so hard, it drew blood. She raked his nails over his chest and she started cumming when his hands clutched at her ass and shoved a finger from each hand into her puckered hole.

Sheldon was done; toast, unable to go any further. He shoved his fingers deeper into her ass and pulled her down harder. He felt her shake and he lost it. He began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her receptive pussy. He wanted to insure her getting pregnant. He rolled her over and dumped the rest of his heavy load in her. He knew it had a lot better chance of clinging to her inner depths this way.

Dana knew what he was doing and she rained kisses all over his face and neck. She nibbled at his earlobe, "Thank you Sheldon, I know what you just did, thank you for that and the incredible orgasms."

She drifted off to sleep and after several minutes, Sheldon gently pulled his semi-stiff cock from her pussy. He covered her with the comforter and retreated to the bathroom to shower and rest his aching muscles.

He found Katie there, but he held up his hand, "Sorry Katie, I'll help wash, but I'm done, finished, kapoot!"

She giggled, "Don't worry, I'm raw, from my mouth, to my pussy and back there too. If you'd like, you can lean back and I'll wash you." She did and by the time she was finished, he already had another raging hard-on. She shook her head as she dried off, "Keep that monster away from me. Luckily your pheromones have been extinguished and I can resist you." She scampered out to the living room where she found her clothes thrown around. She dressed, kissed him goodbye and left.

Sheldon headed back to the bedroom and had to gently nudge Dana to one side so he could crawl into bed to sleep. He was dead to the world before his head even settled on the pillow.

Somewhere during the night he was awoken. Dana was sucking on his cock like a woman possessed. He lay there and watched her ride him until they both came again. He woke in the morning to an empty bed. He slipped out and filled the tub and soaked his aching bones.

Around nine in the morning there was a knock on the door. He found a robe in the closet and slipped it on. He found a smiling Harris dressed in a sheer white and black wrap around dress, She scooted in, ""What's the matter Sheldon, you look a little tired. I have a great line-up on Outnumbered today. The panel will consist of Trish Regan, Melissa Francis and Abby Huntsman and of course me. The man outnumbered today is Dean Cain."

Sheldon perked up, "You mean the Dean Cain who played Superman?"

She chuckled, "Yeah, one and the same. I know how you are into super heroes and Marvel. I have a few comic books in my office for you. I'll make sure he signs them for you. Oh, by the way, I have Janice Dean coming over here to keep you company while we're down doing the show. She should be here in a few, you may wanna get dressed." She took a step back and giggled, "Maybe that will just be a waste of time, stay like you are; it will make it a lot easier for Janice." She turned to leave, "Oh, here give this to her when she comes in. It's a surprise for her and I know you'll enjoy it."

Sheldon took the envelope and put it up to the light, but couldn't tell what it said. On the envelope it said, To Janice Dean; please read out loud as soon as you get here.

Harris kissed him on the cheek, "Enjoy your brunch and we'll all be up her around one PM." She turned and left him to feast on the large brunch the commissary brought up to the suite.

Just before noon there was a knock on the door. Sheldon tighten the belt on his robe and went to answer the door. A smiling Janice Dean was standing there. She looked amazing and bubbly as ever. Her shoulder length blonde hair was done to perfection as always. She was wearing a waist length red jacket with three large buttons holding it closed. Below that was a knee length white pleated skirt. Her shapely calves were turned perfectly because of the red high-heeled shoes she had on. She hugged him, "How is it going Dr. Cooper? Are you enjoying your time here in New York?"

He nodded, "More than you'll ever know." He grabbed the envelope from Harris, "Oh, I nearly forgot, this is for you from Harris."

Janice opened it and read it, she looked confused, but Sheldon realized what it was, "I think the instructions were for you to read it out loud."

Janice flashed him a big smile and nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right. It doesn't make sense, but okay." She licked her lips, "Sheldon Lee Cooper is by far the most incredible lover." She looked up from the note and shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, now what?"

He chuckled, "Nothing I guess. Do you wanna come in and have a cup of tea with me?" He turned and headed towards the kitchen. He turned and suddenly Janice was right behind him.

Janice placed her hands on his hips and slowly drew him towards her. She licked her lips and chuckled, "I don't know what's come over me, but would it be okay if I kissed you Dr. Cooper?"

He nodded and whispered, "Please Janice, call me Sheldon!"

She leaned forward and planted her ripe red lips on his. She let out a moan when she felt her lips part and accepted his tongue. She drew him closer and she let out a gasp when she felt his growing cock press against her belly and felt his hands cupping the large mounds of flesh under her skirt.

He pulled back, "You wanna go into the living room where we can be a little more comfortable?" He didn't wait for a reply, but pulled her behind him as he led her into the large room. He turned on the TV and Outnumbered came on. He took a seat on the sofa and without notice, Janice kicked off her heels and pulling up her skirt a little bit, she straddled him and went back in for another kiss. This one was a lot more passionate as she rotated her hips, grinding her panty clad pussy against his huge growing shaft.

Janice was over the top with excitement. She shoved her tongue into Sheldon's mouth and began fumbling with the belt on his robe. She finally got it undone and threw it open. She looked down and her jaw dropped, "Oh my god, it's huge. I've never seen anything like it." She looked into his eyes and whispered, "Can I touch it?" Her hand went around it even before Sheldon could reply. She wrapped both hands around it and she was shocked to see still an inch or two still exposed, along with the beet red head. Like a slinky, she slipped off of Sheldon's lap and knelt between his wide-spread thighs. She started stroking it. She licked her lips and stared up at him, "I'm just amazed by its sheer weight, thickness and length." She stroked it a little more and let out a puff of hot air, "Can I lick it, please say it's okay?"

She waited and he chuckled, "Ah Janice; is that a trick question? Of course you can, just no teeth please."

She pursed her lips and kissed the side of it. She puckered her lips and ran her wet lips along the side to the base. She pushed it backwards and pressing it against his belly, she ran her lips along the underside from head to the root. She licked lightly at his large swollen nuts and giggled as she drew one into her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke him and she let a couple drops of pre-cum land on her fist. She spread it along the shaft and resumed licking it. She was poised above the large, stiff cock. She opened her mouth and released a stream of saliva. She stroked it again and letting out a groan, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked wildly at it. Her cheeks were hallowed out as she sucked harder. She released it with a pop and began running the thick, long shaft all over her face. She was moaning continually. "I just can't get enough of this monster, Sheldon." She ran it across her forehead, both cheeks and chin. She puckered her lips and ran it up and down its length over and over again. She opened her mouth wide and enveloped the head and several inches. She gagged when it hit the back of her throat and she pulled it out, "Oh my God, it was hitting my throat and l had less than half of it in my mouth." She ran her tongue all over it and it was dripping with her slick saliva.

Sheldon loved how she worshiped his cock, but he wanted at this gorgeous blonde MILF. He reached down and deftly popped open the three large buttons holding her red jacket secure. He managed to slip it from her shoulders, but had a difficult time getting it off her arms, seeing she didn't wanna release his cock. He finally succeeded and sat back and let her resume playing with his cock.

For the next ten minutes, Janice did everything possible with a cock and a mouth. Suddenly the phone rang and Sheldon looked to the TV and noticed it was on commercial and Harris had her cellphone to her ear. Sheldon picked up the phone, "Hello Harris."

She giggled, "How did you know it was me?"

He smiled at the TV, "I can see you on the TV with you cell to year ear, who else would be calling here?"

She stuck out her tongue to the camera and giggled, "Can I speak with Janice?"

He chuckled, "Ah, she can't come to the phone right now. She sorta has her mouth full."

Harris cracked up, "Okay, but tell her to save some for us, we'll be up there soon and don't want you too tired."

"Listen, after last night, I'm sorta pooped. Lucky for me Dean Cain is there to help out."

"I thought the hypnotist was supposed to help."

"Yeah, you're right, but the body can handle just so much of this. Oh yeah Janice, suck it just like that."

Harris laughed again, "I gotta go, commercial is over, tell her to take it slow." She hung up and so did Sheldon. He placed his hands on her head and guided her head up and down. He slid down her back and popped open her bra and slid it from her shoulders, "Janice, give your mouth a break. I'd love to see you run my cock between these lush, soft breasts of yours."

Janice popped her mouth from his cock. All of her lipstick was gone and her lips were puffy from the exertion she was applying. She used the back of her hand to wipe the spit from her chin. She scooted closer and wrapped her large, soft mounds of flesh around his cock and began slipping up and down.

Sheldon could see she was getting hotter and hotter as he reached down and tweaked both of those large, fat nipples between his thumb and index fingers. He pushed them together harder and Janice moaned even louder. He tapped her on the shoulder, "How about you climbing up here on the sofa and let me repay you by licking your hot little pussy?"

She released his cock and bit down on her lower lip, "Aw, I'm not so sure about that Sheldon. I am a married woman and I shouldn't have been doing what I just did. I just couldn't help myself."

She sat back on her haunches and stared at his cock while he lazily stroked it. "What harm would it be, I just want to pay you back for the incredible oral loving you gave me." He reached down and grabbed her hand and pulled her to her knees. He tugged a little harder and scooting to the side, he had her sitting beside him. He guided her hand back to his cock and she let out a groan when she tightened her fingers around it.

"Okay, you can do it, but I wanna be on top so I can escape if I think it's getting a little out of hand."

Sheldon released her hand and stood up, "Why don't we go into the bedroom. There's a lot more space there. The sofa is too cramped." He led her there and laid flat on his back and watched her reach under her full skirt and slipped from her panties. He reached out and grabbed them from her and inhaled her scent, "Mmmm, just as sweet smelling as I thought they would be." He tossed them aside and grabbed her wrist and guided her above him. His view was blocked as she straddled his head, her large pleated skirt covered his entire upper body, but he suddenly felt her hot, wet mouth once again envelope his cock. He grabbed her lush ass and pulled her downward and he came in contact with a completely shaved pussy. It was already drenched and as his tongue swirled around her large fleshly lips, he sucked on one of them and then the other. He stiffened his tongue and jammed it between them and sank into her tight juicy hole.

Janice released his cock and threw her head back. She sat up and ground her pussy harder against his invading tongue. "Oh yessssssssss, right there, lick my clit, suck it, oh fuck, I'm so close, just a little more and..." She stiffened and let out a high pitched squeal. She came, bathing his face with her rich, creamy juices. She reached down and unfastened the button and zipper on the side of her skirt. She drew it up and over her head. She tossed it to the floor and now naked, she watched in awe as he attacked her juicy cunt like a starved kitten, drinking from a bowl of warm milk. Her fleshy thighs clamped onto his head and she shook as a second orgasm shook her body.

Sheldon knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. He knew if he added a couple fingers, she would explode and want more than just his fingers.

Janice lowered her body and her swaying tits pressed into his belly. She enveloped his cock again and releasing it, once again ran it all over her face and into her silky blonde Hair. She screamed out as she felt him penetrate her pussy with a couple fingers and his thumb rubbed her clit even harder. She bucked against his fingers and she was gasping for air. She suddenly rose up and swung her shaking legs from his head. She straddled his waist and reaching back; she gripped his cock and slipped it between her slick fleshy lips. She lowered her body and she let out a gasp as the large head penetrated her pussy. She clutched at his chest as she slid down taking more and more of his length into her juicy cunt.

Sheldon reached up and began playing with her large swaying tits. He released them, ran his hands through her hair and pulled her down to his face. He kissed her hard as he thrust upward, sending the last several inches into her.

Janice came immediately and fell against him as their lips and mouths consumed one another. She began grinding her hips up and down, scraping his cock harder against her clit. She gasped as another orgasm overtook her and she clung to him. "Oh fuck Sheldon; I never came so many times in such a short period of time. Don't stop, I want more, give me all of it."

He rolled her over and began slamming onto her as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh filled the room. He feasted on her swaying tits as she clawed at his back. He was slowed as Janice wrapped her strong legs around him and kicked at his ass. Sheldon finally broke free and grabbing her legs, pushed them back, nearly bending her in two. He had her at his mercy and he drove in and out of her sloppy pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

Janice screamed out as she started cumming again. "Oh please, please Sheldon, cum with me. Put out this fire in my pussy. Give it to me!"

He looked over and there was a crowd of five watching the two of them. He pumped harder into her and slamming one more time, he ground hard against her and started pumping his hot creamy cum into her.

Janice's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the first powerful rope sting her pussy and she grunted out. She wiggled her ass as she felt him filling her. She screamed out in frustration as she felt him pull out and send the rest of his hot cum all over her belly, tits and neck. She fell back against the rumpled sheets, rolling her head from side to side as she continued to pant. Her eyes shot open when all of a sudden she heard a round of applause. The five bystanders were amazed how the two of them performed and couldn't wait to join in on the fun.

Sheldon released Janice's legs and she rolled off the other side of the bed. She grabbed her skirt from the floor and ran towards the bathroom.

Sheldon ran after her and got to the door just in time. He caught it and closed it behind the two of them. He drew her into his arms and held her as she shook from the embarrassment. After a few minutes, Sheldon released her, turned on the shower and drew her into it. He washed her and held her until she recovered. After showering, he dried her off and wrapping himself in a towel ran out to the living room where he gathered the rest of her clothes. He left her to dress and when she came out, she had nothing to be embarrassed about, the five others were already half undressed and already going at it hot and heavy.

Once they entered the bathroom, Harris and the other went into the living room to get comfortable and have a few drinks. Harris looked amazing in a grey frock. It had a wide belt around her waist accenting her large breasts and drew the dress upward exposing half of her strong, black thighs. She was at the bar mixing drinks while Melissa Francis and Trish Regan sat beside Dean on either side of him.

Melissa was wearing a tiny royal blue sleeveless dress. The neckline was scalloped and brought the attention to her large C cup breasts. When she crossed her legs, her shapely legs were exposed nearly to her ample butt. Her light golden hair was ratted and billowed out and rested on her bare shoulders.

Trish was wearing a sleeveless black dress, what made it unusual was that it had a large gold zipper from bodice to hem. It was unzipped already to just around her pert, tits. Her long dark strawberry hair was her best feature, along with her rich, dark tan.

On the other sofa, a tall, slender Abby Huntsman sat watching the other two snuggle closer and closer to Dean. She was wearing a very tight canary yellow dress. It was an off the shoulders dress and just like Trish, her golden tan showed a lot of skin. Her recent pregnancy perked up her breasts and was now nearly as large as Melissa's. Her normally poker straight raven locks were permed up and a mass of curls hung down to the tops of her billowing breasts.

Harris handed out the drinks and took a seat beside Abby. They sipped and joked around until Dean started things off. He took Trish's drink from her and placed it on the coffee table before them. He turned towards her and toyed with the large gold ring on the zipper on the front of her dress, "I was wondering Trish, is your tan like this all over?"

She started at him with her blue eyes, "Well I think it would be a lot easier to explain by just showing you. Why don't you just tug at the ring and see for yourself?"

He chuckled, "I was hoping to hear you say that!" He tugged at it and didn't stop until the ring reached the hem of her dress. He parted the dress and was happy to see that except for a tiny thong, she was naked beneath it. It was evident she tanned in the buff. Her breasts were firm and just as tanned as her shoulders and belly. Her button sized areoules were pointing upward and her tiny nipples were already rock-hard. "Mmmm I can see you tan without a suit, do those lovely breasts taste as good as they look?"

She giggled, "Once again Dean, best way to find out is to sample them for yourself." She reached out and cupped the back of his head and guided him to her firm breast. She let out a gasp and it turned to a moan when she felt him surround one turgid tip and sucked hard.

Beside them, Melissa kicked off her heels and pulled her short dress up to her waist. She climbed up and knelt beside him. She managed to get his pants open and she giggled when he raised his ass to allow her to pull them off. She pushed them down and watched him attack Trish's other breast and at the same time he toed off his shoes and kicked his jeans away. She made short work of his boxer shorts and her slender fingers closed around his chubby cock. It wasn't the largest she ever saw, but at the same time, it wasn't as large as she hoped to see. She closed her hand around the growing cock and the leaking head poked out from the top of her fist. She stroked it several times and it grew stiffer and longer. She lowered her head and enveloped the entire shaft. She sucked up and down and suddenly it was too large for her to keep fully in her mouth.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers