Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 09-11

Story Info
Bernie & Penny double Dan; Christmas is a disaster till...
18.9k words
4.56
15.9k
12
4

Part 72 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Leonard went to the doctor to see why he was having so many sinus infections. It was determined he had a deviated septum. They scheduled an operation and while having it done, there was an earthquake.

Sheldon panicked and rushed to see how he was, be slammed into the closed door and broke his nose.

The two of them ended up with bandaged on their noses, miserable and forced Penny and Amy to nurse them back to health.

While all of this was occurring, Raj spent time with Howard and Bernadette and he was worried about finding a gift for his parent's 40th wedding anniversary. His problem was solved when his father called and told him not to worry about a gift; they were separating and getting a divorce.

A couple weeks later, after they recuperated from their nose injuries, Sheldon planned the last episode of "Fun with Flags" with Amy.

At the same time, Leonard, Howard and Raj were given the task to clearing out the office of a deceased professor. They found a journal, but found out it wasn't important, it was just his useless food journal.

While they were busy doing that, Penny and Bernadette were invited to a cocktail party at their pharmaceutical headquarters. Penny entered the dining room; she was dressed to kill wearing a skin-tight sleeveless black and blue dress. A matching black belt pulled tight to accent her tiny waist and large breasts.

Dan, her boss saw her immediately, noticing how short the dress was, ending several inches above her knees. He left the bar and rushed over to her and hugged her, "Ah, Penny, my rookie of the year."

She hugged him back, "Hi, Dan! My boss who didn't want to hire me and now he's a little hug machine." She chuckled when she felt his hands slide down and lightly brush against her tight ass.

He pulled back, "Look at you! Brand-new and already the third best sales rep. Why don't you come over to my table?"

"I'll be right over, Bernadette's just parking the car."

He had a very scared look on his face, "Oh, good, Bernadette, cute, sweet, vicious little Bernadette."

Penny chuckled and playfully slapped him with her clutch bag, "Come on, she's not that bad."

"Oh yeah? At the company picnic, she yelled at me and my grandson for losing the three-legged race. He still calls her "that mean kid with the big boobies."

Penny giggled, "I understand, I know she can be a little intense, but I swear, she is so sweet once you get past all--"

Bernadette snuck up behind her, "Hey, what are you talking about?"

Penny thought fast, "Oh, about how much we love working with you." She turned to speak to her boss, "Isn't that right, Dan?" She looked around and he quickly disappeared.

Dan watched Bernie from afar and even though he though she was very mean, he still had the hots for her, especially tonight. She was dress in a black and red printed dress. As always, her large breasts got places moments before the rest of her did. The dress had a full skirt, but with her black tights, it made her look even hotter. Her long blonde hair framed her pretty face and her glasses made her blue eyes seem even larger. He escaped and was sitting at a nearby table, but he was trapped when Penny and Bernadette joined him.

Dan was pounding down the martinis and Penny and Bernadette sat across from him silently drinking white wine. Penny tried to break the ice, "So, Dan, you have a grandson. How old is he?"

He took another gulp of his martini, "Seven."

Bernadette chuckled, "Oh, yeah, I remember him from the picnic. He was the one crying like a wuss the whole time." She smiled broadly.

Penny smiled back, "I heard he was being picked on by a mean kid."

Bernie replied, "Just builds character. Like my dad said, "Nobody likes a crybaby except their mommies and Democrats."

Dan had enough, he stood up, "I need another martini."

Bernadette looked up, "What's his problem?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe he didn't like the fact you called his grandson a wuss."

Bernie stared back at her, "Well, I didn't think you were supposed to say "sissy" anymore."

Penny put down her glass, "Okay, look, I know what a good person you are, and I know we were talking about getting laid here tonight, but sometimes people think you might come off a little harsh."

Bernadette was taking it offensively and in her high squeaky voice replied, "What? I'm like the sweetest person I know. Look at me; I should be in a tree baking cookies."

Penny was trying to tip-toe through this discussion, "Yes, but once in a while, people think you're a little mean."

She was getting pissed, "Oh, yeah? You one of those people?"

Penny leaned back, "No, no, no, I think the cookie thing." She picked up her glass and took a big gulp as Bernadette stared her down.

After a little bit of silence Bernie blurted out, "I am not a bully. I mean, maybe I come off a little strong but that's because my dad raised me to be tough and not take crap from anybody.'

"Yeah, that fine, there is a difference between being tough and telling your friend her new pants look like a saggy diaper."

Bernadette scrunched up her face, "I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. I felt so self-conscience I had to return them."

Once again in her mean voice she retorted, "Where? To Babies "R" Us?"

Penny's jaw dropped, "See, you're doing it again!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, can we just go? I feel like everybody hates me."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on, they don't hate you, they're just a little intimidated. All you need to do is show everyone how sweet you really are."

"No, I think I'd rather go."

"No, you're not going anywhere. I thought you wanted to get laid tonight. The way Dan is downing those martinis; I bet yah we could have a wild threesome in his office. I tell you, during that interview with him, it really got hot. He's rather pretty good, just give him a chance. Now sit down, all right? I'm here for you and we're gonna fix this together and hopefully get a little lucky at the same time."

Dan was standing at the bar, sipping on another martini and Bernadette walked up to him, "Dan, could I talk to you for a minute?"

He turned and downed the drink and asked for another. He turned back to Bernie, "Ah, sure, go ahead."

"I just want you to know I didn't mean to be rude about your grandson."

"Ah, it's okay."

She shook her pretty little head, "No, it's not. Penny told me that everyone's scared of me."

He scoffed, "What? Why would she say that? You know she drinks, right?"

Penny threw up her hand, "What?"

Bernadette put up her hand to stop him, "No, she's right and I just want you to know, from now on, I'm gonna be much more sensitive. I don't want anyone walking on eggshells around me."

He chuckled, "Ah, well, okay, then, uh, one thing I've been meaning to tell you is the company is gonna stop paying for our coffee."

She nodded, "No problem, when does that start?"

He scoffed, "Five months ago!

"What? Who's been paying for my coffee?"

He grinned, "Yeah, all of us."

Penny cut in, "It comes from the swear jar we put money in when you curse"

Bernadette was stunned and looked from Dan and back to Penny, "What else don't I know about?"

Penny put her hand on her hip, "Uh, well, you know your private bathroom?"

"Yeah?"

"That was supposed to be for the whole floor."

She was stunned, "You're kidding."

Dan added, "No, no, it's okay, it really only affected Wheelchair Kathy and she's back in the hospital now, so it all worked out."

She bit her lip and looked down and in a quiet voice said, "I feel so bad."

Penny cut in again, "Then maybe you shouldn't have named her Wheelchair Kathy."

She was devastated, "Oh, my God, I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster."

Dan laughed, "But a cute one, like that eyeball guy in "Monster's Inc."

She was reduced to tears, "No, I'm the worst, I'm a terrible person."

He stepped over to her, "Come on, don't cry, its okay."

"No, it's not okay. How can I even work here anymore?"

Penny put her hand on her arm, "Because this company needs you."

Dan added, "Its fine, we don't mind paying for your coffee."

She shook her hand, "I can't let you do that."

"Maybe we could get you an espresso machine for your office."

She continued to cry and she picked up a napkin to dry her eyes, "I guess that would be all right."

Penny hugged her, "See? You don't have to be mean to get what you want."

She nodded, but continued crying, "You're right? Now, where do we land on my bathroom?"

He looked from her to Penny and smiled, "I know, let's go up to my office and discuss this in private, what do you say?"

She cried out, "Okay, but Penny come's too."

As soon as Dan closed and locked his office door, Bernadette grabbed his wrist and spun him around. Her hands slid under his suit jacket and pulled it off his shoulders. She grabbed his tie and pulling on it, she had his head down to her level. Her lips crushed against his as Dan slowly recovered. He ran his fingers through her long blonde hair and pulled back on it.

Bernie's head was ripped from his lips and she let out a grunt, "I'm yours Dan, take me!" She worked his tie off and began on his shirt. She stopped when he attacked her neck and moved to her collarbone. She reached up and removed his shirt and ran her tiny hands along his firm chest, "Mmmm, nice, very nice!"

She turned to Penny, you were right; he's very firm and well built. I hope he's built just as well down below." She arched her back as Dan attacked her neck again.

He grabbing hold of the wide neckline of her dress and pulled it down over her shoulders. He groaned out when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra and he released her dress, trapping her arms against her sides. He hefted one of her large tits and drew it up to his mouth. He sucked the large tip between his lips and began gnawing at it.

Bernadette loved having her tits played with and she looked over her shoulder and saw Penny approaching. Penny reached out and pulled Bernadette's dress down to her waist, freeing her arms. Her head was beside Dan's and she began drawing Bernie's other large nipple between her lips.

Bernie was in heaven and her knees began to buckle as electric shocks coursed through her tiny body. She clutched at the two heads feasting on her tits and she found the zipper on the back of Penny's dress. She yanked it down and managed to slip it down to her waist. She giggled out, "Whoever thought Penny would dress more conservative than me?" She fought with the clasp on the back of Penny's stuffed black bra. She finally got it undone and she managed to slip it free from Penny's equally large tits.

Penny pulled her mouth from Bernie's tit and tugged at Dan's head. She managed to get him off Bernie's tit and she turned him towards her. The two of them began kissing and left Bernie standing there just watching.

Bernadette managed to step away and she moved over to the large L-shaped sofa against one wall. She stood before it and grabbing her dress, she wiggled her hips and allowed it to float to the tops of her ankles. She kicked it aside and stood there in thigh-hi black tights and a tiny pair of panties and high-heels. "Hey you two, you wanna break it up and come on over here and get really, really comfortable."

Dan tore his mouth from Penny's, "Mmmm, I nearly forgot how great you kiss, but I'll never forget how great your mouth felt on my cock. You've been the only woman who's been able to take all of it down her throat."

Bernie grabbed his hand and pulled him the last couple feet and she sat down and pulled him before her. Her tiny hands worked feverously on his pants and she giggled as he kicked his shoes off. She yanked down his pants, taking his boxers along with them. She turned to Penny, "Mmmm, looks like there is enough here for the both of us, wanna join me?"

Penny pushed her dress off her hips and skimmed out of her panties. She took a spot beside Bernie and the two of them shared his large, stiff cock. She licked at the head and the upper portion of his shaft.

Bernie, being shorter, dipped down and sucked his nuts into her mouth and releasing them with a pop, she attacked the root of his cock and the underside. They met in the middle and just like Penny did with Dan, she broke off of Dan's cock and fisting Bernie's hair, she turned her bright red lips towards her.

The two of them were locked in a torrid kiss and it gave Dan a change to slip his pants, shorts and socks off. He took a seat beside Penny. He began mauling her tits and before long, he managed to get her to straddle his thighs.

Bernie slipped to the floor and grabbing his cock, she placed it at the entrance to Penny's fat-lipped cunt. She watched as Penny lowered her body and allowed his cock to slide into her slick, wet hole. She grabbed her purse and pulling out her cellphone, she began recording what was going on. She climbed up onto the other side of the sofa and the huge sofa gobbled up her tiny body.

Penny looked over and grinned as Bernie slipped out of her panties and kicked off her shoes. She planted her feet flat on the sofa and spreading them; she patted her pussy, "Want some of this Penny?"

Penny rolled to the side and slipped off of Dan's large cock. Her pussy was so wet it made a slurping sound as it slipped out. With her on her knees, her ass was waving back and forth before Dan.

Dan rolled to the side and getting on his knees, he grabbed hold of her swaying hips and shoving forward, he slipped easily back into her pussy.

Penny let out a grunt and dropping her head, she began lapping away at Bernie's juicy cunt. She slipped first one, then two and finally a third finger into Bernie's tight pussy. She finger-fucked Bernie the same pace Dan was fucking her from behind.

Bernie was thrashing about as Penny came in contact over and over again with her G-spot. She humped Penny's hand and her hands were gripping Penny's short sexy hair. She was close to cumming and when she reached down and began playing with Penny's large swaying tits, she squeezed hard and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Penny. I'm cumming, don't stop, it's getting stronger, oh fuck yessssssssss!" She released Penny's tits and fell back against the back of the sofa.

Dan was close to cumming, but after all of the grief Bernadette had given him over the past year, he wanted to punish her pussy. He patted Penny on the ass; I wanna try out that tiny bitch. I wanna see if I can make her scream like she caused me to scream so many times."

Penny rolled over and flopped down on the sofa and watched as Dan got off the one sectional and moved to the other. He easily rolled Bernie onto her back and grabbing her short, but shapely legs, he rolled her stockings off, "I want skin on skin when I fuck you Bernadette." He grabbed them both and planted them on his shoulders. With his height, it made only Bernadette's shoulders and the top of her head resting on the sofa cushion. He grabbed his cock and with one swift thrust, he was buried balls deep in her.

Bernie let out a grunt, "Oh Dan, fuck me, fuck me and make me pay for all of the insults and grief I caused." She stared up at him with those beautiful blue eyes. Her long blonde hair spilled all over the cushion and her tits rocks from side to side with each vicious thrust he gave her.

Penny knew Bernie already came once, but seeing how hard Dan was fucking her, another wasn't far off and Penny knew she was in need of another orgasm. She crawled up onto her knees and slipping over beside Bernie, she swung one leg over her head and lowered her fat juicy lips to Bernie's open mouth. She clutched at Bernie's head as she felt her tongue penetrate her pussy.

Dan still had Bernie's legs on his shoulders and he leaned over and began kissing Penny. He began squeezing and teasing Penny's large tits and he wanted to suck on them, but with Bernie's legs on his shoulders, he couldn't bend over far enough. He resumed fucking Bernadette faster and harder and what Penny was doing with her tongue and hands, he was close to cumming.

Bernie was drowning in Penny's juices and she felt her cuntlips flutter and her hips got a little more erratic and suddenly her mouth and tongue were coated in her cream. She felt Dan's cock getting harder, she screamed out, even though it was muffled, "Don't cum in me Dan, I want it all over my face and tits, I want to share it with Penny."

Penny realized what she said and even though she was on the low end of her orgasm, she crumpled off and fell to the long cushions.

Dan was about to burst and releasing Bernie's legs, he pulled out of her and she slipped down further and was suddenly beneath him. She stared up and watched his cock jerk once, twice and it began to explode, sending rope after rope of his hot, slimy cum all over her face, neck and chest. He stroked his cock several times and even more came out and he chuckled as Bernie squealed and tried catching some of it in her mouth.

Penny crawled over to her and even though her orgasm was just waning, she began licking and sucking the cum from Bernie's tiny, luscious body. She moved above her and opening her mouth, she allowed the cum to dribble out of her mouth and landed on Bernie's exposed tongue.

Dan sat back and watched, "Oh fuck, if that doesn't get a guy hard, nothing will!" He stroked his cock and what little stiffness that left, soon returned and he was raring to go. He watched as Penny collected more of his load from Bernie's generous curves and once again, she opened her mouth and released another stream of cum.

Bernie gobbled it all up and reaching up, she drew Penny to her mouth and they swapped back and forth what Penny gave her until it was all swallowed.

Soon after that, Dan was raring to go and over the next couple of hours, he fucked them both again and he ended up butt fucking Penny. Bernie made sure to capture all of the action on her cellphone and share it with Leonard.

After she got home, she showed Howard what went on, he fucked her in the shower and afterwards, she sent the file to Leonard's phone. She thought if Howard liked it, Leonard was sure to enjoy it too. If not, it was just another straw on that camel's back.

A couple weeks later, the Holiday season was upon them. The group was having dinner in the living room and Raj announced her couldn't have Christmas dinner at his place because his father was coming to visit.

Amy jumped in, "I would be glad to host the dinner; I was thinking a Victorian theme; parlor games, goose and figgy pudding."

Everyone loved the idea except Raj, "You guys suck, you always hated my ideas, but as soon as Amy picks one, you all over it."

Sheldon shook his head, "Ugh, English pudding, no thanks, I'm not going."

She poked him in the side, "You're coming."

"Why do you hate me?"

"Sheldon, I don't hate you, I love you."

"Well, you call it love, but it has a lot of raisins in it.

It was Christmas Eve and Howard and Leonard were able to get the clean room in the lab to do one of their sensitive experiments. They had to hurry because the group was meeting at Amy apartment to celebrate Christmas. Penny, Raj and his father Dr. Koothrappali (Brian George) were already there.

Seeing Leonard was at the university with Howard, Bernadette got the pleasure of picking up Sheldon.

At the apartment Penny came over to Dr. Koothrappali. She was dressed in a bright red lace dress. The upper portion was so sheer; Dr. Koothrappali couldn't tear his eyes from her breasts as they tried to break free. The dress ended just about the knees and it had a full skirt. She sat down beside him, "So, Dr. Koothrappali, long flight?"

He nodded, "Twenty hours and please call me by my given name, Vijay."

"Well, okay Vijay, wow, twenty hours, that's rough."

He chuckled, "Not at all. Did you know when you fly transcontinental without your wife you don't pray for the plane to crash?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers