Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 12-14

Story Info
Penny has 3some with Sheldon & Leonard twice & more.
9.6k words
4.32
15.4k
12
0

Part 73 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

After several weeks of ducking the group, Leonard finally accepted a get together with Sheldon and Amy.

Penny and Amy came into the apartment as Sheldon was setting up a board game. Both Penny and Amy were protesting and Penny put in her two cents, "Listen every time we get together we do what you two want to do. Why can't we do something Amy and I like doing?"

Leonard stared at her, he thought she usually got her way when it was just the two of them, but he didn't press it. He turned to Sheldon, "I think we should do what the girls want to do."

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "Okay Penny you can be green."

He handed her the token, but she gave it back to him, "No Sheldon we want to do something outside the apartment."

Leonard had an idea, "How about we go clothes shopping? Sheldon and I will sit there and wait while you two try on clothes?"

Amy looked to Penny and they both agreed.

Sheldon and Leonard sat in the waiting area while Penny and Amy tried on an assortment of clothes and Penny peeked over the top of the changing stall, "So tell me Amy, is it true, you always do what I want to do?"

Amy chuckled, "Well yeah, but I made myself a promise, if I ever got a female friend, I would always do what she wanted to do."

"Ah Amy, come on, you name it and we'll do it."

Amy's eyes lit up and taking Penny's hand, she led her back into the stall and locked the door, "Okay Penny turn around and face the wall."

Penny giggled, "What? Why?"

"Penny you promised!" She waited until Penny faced the wall. She came up behind Penny and reaching up, she lowered the zipper on the back of the slinky dress she was trying on. She slipped it from her shoulders and tugging at it, it drifted to her ankles. "Okay Penny, now lean over and grip the bench."

Penny giggled, "Are you serious?" She did as she was instructed and she felt Amy's hands on her tiny thong. She felt it sliding down her thighs and suddenly she felt a warm breath on her pussy from behind.

Amy removed her glasses and grabbing hold of Penny's hips; she pulled her back and immediately penetrated her pussy with her stiffened tongue. She ran her hands around and pulled her back to her active mouth. She began licking and sucking on Penny's pussy and she drove a finger in her cunt and began finger-fucking her pussy.

Penny shivered and gripped the bench even harder. She straightened up and spun around. She flopped down hard on the bench and placed the heels of her feet on the bench and parted her legs. She patted her pussy, "Here you go Amy, I think you can get a better view and easier access to it this way."

Amy lowered her face and began lapping away like a rabid animal. She ran her hands up and down Penny's legs and slid upward and pulled roughly at her tiny bra. She began squeezing her tits as she licked at Penny's exposed clit. She felt Penny's thighs tighten around her head and she let out a loud grunt and began spilling her cunt batter all over Amy's lips. She sat back and licked her lips. "Mmmm, I've always wanted to do that. You usually start any sexual activities and I just wanted to be the one who started it first for once." She reached down, handed Penny her panties and stepping over to the door, she turned and chuckled, "Oh I thought of something else I want to do, let's go and do some basket weaving."

While Sheldon and Leonard were waiting, they realized that they didn't have any cell service or internet connections. They began talking and the subject of giving in to each other came up.

Leonard made the case that he couldn't even live with his fiancée. "What do you expect is going to happen once we are married?"

It hit home to Sheldon and he finally gave in and for a trial period, Leonard could stay over at Penny's apartment one or two nights a week.

This revelation shocked Leonard and he knew this was something big for Sheldon, and when the ladies came out of the dressing room, Leonard told her about the compromise and she could have been knocked over with a feather.

Amy was jumping up and down with their next activity and when she told they guys, they both groaned out, but not wanting to upset the apple cart they agreed.

Sheldon as always was adept and made a Chinese warrior hat. Leonard and Penny tried their best, but failed miserably. They ended the evening and after dropping off Amy, Leonard finally gave in and accepted Penny's offer to spend the night.

She dressed exceptionally sexy; she wanted to lure him into fucking her. She hadn't gotten fucked since Christmas Eve and she was raring to go. She had a sexy blue and white nightgown on that accented her large, perky breasts.

They turned down the bed, Leonard dressed in t-shirt and boxers, "Well, roomie, it's only one night a week, but it's a start"

She leaned over, exposing her charms and went in for a kiss, "I know I'm really proud of Sheldon." She kissed him and her hand dropped under the sheets to grasp his cock.

He bit his lip and let out a gasp, "Yeah, I'm proud of him too, if you're gonna start something like that, what do you say we bring him into the room too. I wouldn't mind a threesome."

She removed her hand and sat back, "Okay, this is where I'm confused, you get all bent out of shape when I have a threesome at Amy's with Vijay and Raj, but here it's okay for Sheldon to join the two of us? I don't see the difference."

He removed his t-shirt and glasses, "There is a huge difference, first of all, I'm asking you if you would like him to join us. I'm not forcing it upon you, you have a choice. At Amy's all through dinner you were giving Vijay a hand job and playing footsies with Raj under the table; all along, trying your best to hide it from me. After that, you were on the sofa with them and started without any regards to me or my feelings, do you see the difference? To top it off, I heard from Raj that you gave Vijay a blow-job while Howard and I were at the university doing our experiment."

She nodded, "Okay, so if I'm hearing you correctly, it's okay for us to mess around, as long as we have the other's consent?"

He nodded and only if both of us are willing to do it without being coerced or pressured into doing it, and especially not behind the other one's back."

She nodded, "Okay, I understand and I will do everything in my power to follow those guidelines."

He chuckled, 'They are not guidelines, they are the rules and if you can't follow them, then I don't see a future for the two of us."

She gave him a weak smile, leaned in and kissed him again. Her hand snuck back under the sheets and fisted his stiff cock, "Mmmm, I can see my thick buddy love making rules and making his woman obey them."

Sheldon yelled out from the living room, "Can you keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep out here!"

Penny yelled back at him, "We were going over the rules for coitus, would you like to come in here and join..."

He jumped onto the bed, already tearing off his pajamas.

Penny giggled, "...us?" She threw back the covers and immediately wrapped her lips around Leonard's stiff cock, "Mmmmm, I've missed this big boy!" She felt something hard and wet along her cheek and looking up; she was staring at Sheldon's cock. He was fisting it and nudging it towards Penny's cheek. It was already leaking a droplet of pre-cum."

She pulled off of Leonard's cock and looked up to him, "So, is this okay?"

He placed his hands behind his head and nodded, "Go for Penny. I always loved watching you suck on Sheldon's big cock."

She giggled, "Sometimes you can be so confusing!" She turned and was face to face with Sheldon's huge cock.

"Are you just gonna sit there and jabber on and on or are you gonna take care of this? I heard from Amy what she did to you in the dressing room. It got me so hot; she gave me a hand job in the back of the car on the way to basket weaving."

Penny looked to Leonard, "Is doing that with Amy acceptable?"

Leonard chuckled, "Oh it's fine. Girl on girl is fine. I'd like to watch, but not necessary."

Penny's hand was stroking Sheldon's cock and she wanted to take her time. She had so much pent-up sexual frustration for several weeks and she was itching to get her slut on! She stuck out her tongue and dipping her head, she took a long, slow lick from the base of his cock to the large red head. She began flicking her tongue all around the mushroomed head, dipping just below the crown. She knew this is where Sheldon was the most sensitive.

Sheldon closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her short sexy hair. "I can't believe how much you remind me of Leonard's sister-in-law. She used to do the exact same thing, but you've perfected it, while she just did it for fun. Now stop teasing me and suck it."

She grinned up at him and opening her mouth wide, she sucked it halfway down. Inch by inch it disappeared into her hot, wet mouth. She glanced over and slapping Leonard's hand away, she replaced it with her hand. She bobbed up and down on Sheldon, while she stroked Leonard's cock at the same pace. She withdrew from Sheldon's cock and switched up. She swallowed Leonard's cock and began stroking Sheldon faster and harder.

Both Leonard and Sheldon were groaning from her expert sucking and stroking. She groaned out when Leonard slipped the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and bared her huge tits. While she sucked him, he teased and plucked away at her ripe orbs.

Sheldon got into the mix and guiding her over to his saliva coated cock, he planted his cock between her mounds of flesh, he began tit fucking her. He pushed her back until she was flat on her back and he straddled her upper body and began tit fucking her faster and harder.

Leonard scrambled down and pushed her nightgown up to her waist. He dove in and began licking and sucking on her juicy cunt, "Mmmm, I've missed this luscious pussy of yours, Penny." He attacked her clit and he heard her groaning from above. She couldn't say much as her mouth was filled with Sheldon's cock as he pumped his cock between her lush tits and into her mouth with each upward thrust.

Sheldon played with her tits as he continued to tit-fuck her. He pushed the knob into her mouth and held it there as her tongue swabbed the entire head and sucked harder. He played with her short sexy hair.

She giggled, "Thinking of Sally again?" she didn't wait for a reply, but she wondered if it was her long lost sister. She shook her head, driving that insane thought out of her head as she popped his cockhead back into her mouth. She groaned out as she felt Leonard attack her clit and shoved a couple fingers deep into her snatch. She arched her back, trying to make him play with her G-spot, but he refused to go there.

Leonard smiled to himself. He knew exactly what Penny wanted, but he was gonna make her beg for it. He sucked both fleshy lips into his mouth and stabbed at her juicy hole with his tongue. He was rewarded with another dose of her cream and he swallowed it down. He slipped his fingers back in, but stayed clear of her G-spot. He had to use Sheldon's body to steady her as she continued to thrash around on the bed.

Penny had broken out in a sweat as the two men she felt closest two, played her body to perfection. She tore her mouth from Sheldon's cock and let out a grunt, "Oh please Leonard, stop teasing me! You know exactly what I want and need, please?"

Leonard's heart softened as he heard her pretty little pleading and he could imagine the tiny pout on her lips. He continued to flick his tongue back and forth on her clit. He viciously shoved two fingers deep into her cunt and twisting them around; he began petting her G-spot.

Penny went insane, she started thrashing around, bucking hard, nearly throwing Sheldon from her rocketing body. She grabbed hold of Sheldon's cock, and pulling him upward, she arched her neck and took as much of his cock into her mouth and throat as she could. She let out a loud gurgling sound deep in her throat as she started cumming. She needed it so bad and was glad that Leonard was the one to give it to her first. She was going to repay him and wanted him in her first.

Leonard slowed his attack on her and continued, but at a much slower and gentler pace. He felt her tremble and tiny tremors shook her lower body. He came up and looked at her over Sheldon's shoulder and he felt his heart grow. He truly loved her, but didn't trust her. He knew it would end in disaster, but he couldn't breakaway. He saw how she loved having Sheldon's huge cock stuffed in her mouth.

Penny looked to the side and saw him staring at her. Her dark green eyes sparkled and she withdrew her mouth from Sheldon's cock. She urged him off of her chest and pushed him to the bed. She scooted down and rolled over onto her knees. She wiggled her ass at Leonard and looking back giggled, "Hey, listen, it was you who got me off and made me this wet and I expect you to be the first one to fuck me tonight. I'm so horny, but more than that, I'm totally and completely in love with you Leonard Hofstadter, only you could rein me in and you are the only one who I would do anything for, please, oh please give me the chance to prove I can do it." She chuckled, but until then, I'm expecting you to satisfy me." She slapped her fine, tight ass, "You can begin by sticking that gorgeous, thick cock in my so horny pussy." She dropped her head to the mattress between Sheldon's outstretched legs and she let out a gasp when she felt him nudge her slick cuntlips from behind. She bit down on her lip and pushed back, accepting his thickness into her tight pussy. "Oh yessssssss, I can feel each and every bump on your cock as it slides into my tunnel of love."

Leonard had to smile as he heard her urging him on. He knew she was going overboard, but didn't care; he deserved it and was going to milk it for all it was worth. He slid in as deep as he could go. He ground his belly against her tight cheeks. He held it there and felt her flexing her cunt muscles and he just stayed there and enjoyed it.

Penny looked up at the smiling face of Sheldon, "Hi there, are you ready to fuck my mouth?" She licked her lips and pursing her lips, she planted a tiny kiss on the tip of his cock. Barely parting her lips, she pressed downward and through tightly held lips, she slowly took him into her mouth.

Sheldon let out a gasp as he felt her lips press tightly to his cock and the pressure was incredible. He felt her wet tongue making contact with the pee hole and then the head. He let out a loud grunt as she continued slicing downward; the pressure was driving him crazy. He shivered when her tongue whipped around the shaft and she went deeper as Leonard began pumping his cock in and out of her, shaking the entire bed and causing her mouth to slightly release her tight grip on his cock. She rose up and released Sheldon's cock. She opened her mouth and a large trickle of her saliva dripped out and ran down his shaft. Penny began stroking him at the same pace Leonard was fucking her and she squealed with delight, "Keep it up Leonard and I'm going to cream all over that fat cock of yours."

Leonard ran his hands from her hips and sliding under her, he captured her swaying tits. He palmed them both and began squeezing them. He milked them and then began teasing her nipples. He knew that was all she needed and he felt her clamp down on his cock and she bathed his cock in her girl cum.

Penny was bucking harder against Leonard's invading cock and she stroked Sheldon harder. She smiled up at him, "I heard you and Amy in the back of the car. I can tell she got you off or you'd be coming already."

He chuckled and swept a stray lock of her short hair from her forehead. He shook his head and smiled at her, "Oh, I'm holding off for that creamy pussy of yours. I just told Leonard hands off long enough. I think it would be fitting for the both of us to cum in you at the same time, seeing you neglected me ever since before Christmas. You gave it up to Raj, his father, Howard and Stuart, but not me."

Leonard looked at him and nodded, "He's right, I think you should ride my cock, take it up the ass while Sheldon fucks you silly with that monster of his. He slowly withdrew from her well-fucked pussy. He knew she was wet enough now to take them both on.

Penny rose up on her knees and looked at the two of them, "You two think you are so smart, huh? What if I said no?"

Sheldon looked at Leonard and began climbing off the bed, "Come on Leonard, I'm sure Amy would be more than accommodating, especially after she got a taste of me this evening. I betcha she's playing with herself right now, thinking about fucking me, maybe you too."

Leonard made a move to get off the bed, but Penny stopped him, "Fuck you Sheldon, I could call Amy and tell her to keep her hands off the two of you and she would comply?"

He shook his head, "All I have to do is force her to say that catch phrase, you know the one and she'd be on her back begging me, hell both of us to fuck her."

"Okay, okay you win!" She giggled as a matter of fact Sheldon, "Shelly. You are a great lover!" There I said it and it isn't affecting me."

He slowly climbed back onto the bed and grabbed her arms. He kissed her and began nibbling at her neck. He pulled back and started laughing, "Oh isn't it Penny?" He saw her breathing increase and she began blushing.

Leonard was on his back and he grabbed hold of her and turned her away from his. He grabbed her by the hips and guiding her over him, he gently lowered her to his cock. He watched in awe as her puckered hole began to suck the head of his cock into her ass. He lowered her little by little and before long, her ass was pressed against his belly and thighs.

Sheldon came around before her and roughly spreading her legs, he saw Leonard's fat cock seeded deep between those firm cheeks. He scooted forward and swiped his cock up and down her fleshy lips. They were quickly coated with her cream. He leaned in and kissed her and began working his mouth from one tit to the other. He watched as she squirmed on Leonard's cock the thickness was a slight discomfort, but she was getting used to it. He buried his face in her neck and she leaned back against Leonard.

Penny reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. She let out a groan, "Oh yesssss; yes Sheldon, drive that baby in deep. I want to feel both of your cocks fucking me. I just wish I had another cock or pussy to feed into my mouth and make me air-tight!" She giggled as she felt his cock leap, "Mmmm, seems you both like that idea, maybe next time, but only with Leonard's approval."

The three of them began fucking like a well-oiled machine. They just hoped the bed could support the erratic movements of them all.

Penny was cumming again. After the way Leonard ate her and then fucked her doggy, she was already on the verge of a second orgasm. Now having them both fuck her at will; was sending her over the top. She groaned into Sheldon's mouth as he kissed her and at the same time, Leonard was planting hot, wet kisses all along her back as he played roughly with her tits. She tore her mouth from Sheldon and screamed out, "Harder Sheldon, just a little more and I'll be there!"

Sheldon buried his face in her neck and slammed into her harder as he picked up the pace. He felt her begin to bathe his cock in her cream and he lost it too. He sent stinging rope after rope of hot cum into her overheated womb. He tried to grip onto her, but she was thrashing around, bound and determined to make Leonard cum too. As she continued to spasm around both cocks, she felt Leonard's cock swell and he lost it.

He was close for a long time, but when he felt Sheldon's cock slide back and forth against his with only that tiny membrane between them he lost it and started filling Penny's bowels with his huge load. He hadn't cum since the train and his swollen nuts were loaded. He came so hard and so much, he was glad he was lying down, he felt dizzy and suddenly he had high hopes. He wrapped his arms around Penny's luscious curves and clung to her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers