Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 28

Story Info
Leonard & Sheldon explore the Ladies at Fox News.
17.5k words
4.78
10.8k
6
1

Part 81 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Sheldon and Leonard pulled into Grand Central Station in New York City just after noon. They found Nathan's Coney Island and had lunch before catching a cab to Fox News Headquarters. They arrived there just after Harris Faulkner got off the air.

She greeted them shortly after getting back to her office and gave them some bad news, "I'm sorry, but the corporate suite I thought was available for you to stay until the week-end won't be available until tomorrow; but I do have a solution."

Leonard looked to Sheldon and Sheldon nodded, "I'm a little disappointed, but what do you have?"

She licked her full, rich lips, "My husband and my children our out on the Jersey Shore for the next week and I have our home all to myself. We could leave here; I get off in about an hour and we could settle down there and after dinner take a dip in our pool."

Leonard nodded, "We were going to Liberty Island. I wanted to see the Statue of Liberty up close. How about you giving us your address? We can take an Uber there and the rest of your itinerary sounds perfect."

Harris gave them her address, "Listen, I have a production meeting I have to be in. I hope you enjoy your trip to Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty, I'll see you later at my place."

They went to see the Statue and Sheldon got sea sick on the trip back and they had a tough time finding someone to drive them out to Harris' home. They finally arrived and found Harris out by the pool. She was in a tiny white bikini and showed just how trim and tight her black body was.

She swung her legs off the lounge chair and slipping into a pair of high heeled sandals before she greeted them, "I didn't want to hug either of you at the office, but wanted to let you two know how glad you could make it. I had a production meeting this afternoon and set up a bunch of women perfect for you to meet in the next few days."

Leonard was still a little unsure of what was going on, but Sheldon allowed Harris to articulate the upcoming week's plan.

She allowed them to settle in their guestroom and told them to meet her out by the pool for drinks and hor d'oeuvres.

They got to the pool and as always, Sheldon had a t-shirt on, not wanting to let his pasty white body burn. Leonard wasn't as shy, but did have a layer of sunscreen on.

Harris sat up, "So I was told discreetly by Sheldon of the technique the two of you learned on the way out here. I was hoping I could get a demonstration of how that works before letting you two loose on the unsuspecting group of women I have lined up for you two."

Leonard licked his lips, taking in the exquisite curves of the black MILF before him, "I think that could be arranged, don't you think so Sheldon?"

He snickered, "Oh my, yes Leonard and I have an idea. What do you say we combine our talents and really show Harris here an evening she'll never forget?"

Harris had a catch in her voice, "Oh my, that sounds fantastic." Suddenly there was a buzzer ringing and Harris stepped into her sandals, "Excuse me gentlemen, that's the front doorbell. I'll be right back." She returned a few minutes later, "Sorry, but I forgot I had a massage appointment set-up and I can't get out of it. It will be about an hour long. Make yourselves comfortable and make yourselves at home. I'll be back as soon as I'm done." Behind her was a tall, slender blonde woman smiling at the two of them. She was dressed in her white outfit and she flashed them as smile as she waited for Harris to return.

After about twenty minutes, Leonard poked Sheldon on the arm, "What do you say we go and see how Harris' massage is progressing?"

Sheldon flashed him an evil smile, "I can see where you are going with this; let's go."

They wondered through the large house and found Harris and her massage therapist in the master bedroom. Harris was naked, lying flat on her belly with just a tiny white towel across her bare butt. Leonard got the therapist's attention and she excused herself for a moment and came over to the two men.

Sheldon handed the therapist five hundred and whispered to her, "Why don't you pack-up and let us finish Harris' massage?"

She giggled lightly and nodded, "I'll leave my oils for the two of you to use, with this amount, I can replace them easily." She snuck out and Leonard and Sheldon came over and the two of them began massaging Harris lightly.

She jumped once she immediately felt four hands on her body instead of two. She flashed them a smile and let out a groan, "Mmmm, I think my therapy suddenly took a turn to the nasty, am I correct?"

Sheldon reached up and pulled the towel from her large, black bubble butt and ran his fingers between her plush cheeks, "We figured we give you a preview of what is going to happen all week long at the suite."

Leonard added, "Seeing you naked already, we thought we could show you what we learned and let you decide if it worthy of the rest of the ladies. Why bother with getting your bed messy? We can clean this table a lot faster and use the bed for other activities."

She flashed Sheldon a big smile, "I think I'm really gonna like your friend, Sheldon."

They removed their swimsuits in a flash and stood on either side of her. Sheldon took the upper portion of her body, while Leonard focused on her legs and luscious ass. Before long, they had coated her body in an overabundant amount of oil and as their hands drifted over her body, a slick stream of oil slid beneath their hands.

Harris was shaking beneath their hands especially when Sheldon's hands continued to graze the outer portions of her large breasts. She let out a gasp and a moan when she felt Leonard's hands dip over and over again between her butt cheeks and she wiggled her ass.

Leonard had stopped massaging her legs and paid special attention to her ass. Every so often he would dip his fingers and tickle her puckered hole. He teased her perineum over and over again as he slipped ever closer to her glistening cuntlips. He finally dipped down and ran his fingers through her thick, pussy lips, but moved back just as quickly as he arrived there.

Harris began thrashing around as her heavy breathing echoed through her bedroom. She stared at her bed, turned down already in anticipation of having them both join her there. She turned her head towards Sheldon and stared at the thick, long shaft bobbing up and down before her. She licked her lips when she saw a drop of pre-cum began to form at the his pee hole. She couldn't resist any longer and reaching out, she wrapped her large black hand around his bare butt and pulled him closer to the table. She parted her full, red painted lips and her tongue darted out and collected the drop before it fell to the floor, wasted. The tip of her tongue was coated in it and she drew it in-between her lips and used it as lubrication along her lips. Tugging harder on his ass, she wrapped her slick lips around the large head and deep in her throat came a tiny squeal. She stared up at him as she enveloped the entire head and drew a couple more inches of his shaft between her hot, slick lips.

Leonard watched in awe as Sheldon's cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. He wanted what he was getting and he once again began to lightly swipe his thick fingers up and down her glistening slit. He relished in the heat and slickness he found there. He continued to slide up and down, teasing her without shoving his fingers into her bubbling hole. He also made sure to skip repeatedly over her clit and he saw how she reacted to this.

Harris rocked from side to side, trying to make contact with his magic fingers, but to no avail. She pulled her mouth from Sheldon's cock and growled out, "I think my back has seen enough attention. What do you say I roll over and you two can continue there?" She rolled over without waiting for a reply and she reached out again for Sheldon's cock, but he moved just far enough out of her reach. She fell back to the slick table and bit her lip in frustration.

Sheldon reverted back to the lesson he had learned in making a woman squirt and he wanted the two of them to do this quickly so he could have her on the bed, fucking the two of them. He stepped a foot or so out of her reached and grabbing a half full bottle of massage oil, he trickled it along her heaving, flat belly and upward towards her gorgeous black breasts.

Below, Leonard coated her squirming legs and her lower belly. He began working the pads of his fingers and thumbs into the soles of her feet. He lightly twisted and tugged at her toes and moved to her arches and ankles. He had her moaning as he released her second foot and worked on her shapely calves and shins, not missing a single inch. He caressed and massaged her knees and he smiled when he saw her part her thighs, offering him her treasure. He slowly worked her outer thighs and the tops, drifting higher and higher.

Up above, Sheldon had her belly totally covered in oil and he liked seeing her belly-button pooled with oil. The backs of his hands continually grazed the undersides of her heaving breasts, but he had to stay lower, because Harris tried over and over again to grasp his cock again. He knew he had to stay clear so she would be pent-up with need to cum. That was the key to making her squirt. His arms were long enough to swipe up and down between her heavy breasts and his knuckles pressed against the sides of her gleaming tits. He scooted around and stood at the head of the table. As least here, he was in position to stop her hands from reaching back and grabbing him. He worked her shoulders and teased her breasts till she was groaning for them to be played with.

"Oh please, Sheldon, play with my tits. I need to have them played with." She let out a gasp when she felt Leonard; down below began to play with her clit and hole. Her eyes drifted closed and she bit her lip as she felt Leonard use his thumb on her clit, rolling it around slowly and gently. She arched her back when she felt his fingers enter her and she was embarrassed when she heard it let out a slumping sound and a pop. It was as if her pussy farted,

Leonard knew he was going to hear this over and over again because of the air trapped there and the amount of oil he used to coat her slick hole. He began finger fucking her harder, faster and deeper. He added a second and finally a third finger and his fingers were a blur as he fingered her hole faster. He suddenly withdrew and saw how her lower body continued to hump upward, fucking air and he knew without a doubt, having the two of them service her body, she was on the brink of squirting a lot sooner than normal. His hand was pulled away from her pussy as Sheldon tugged at her.

Sheldon gripped Harris by the arms and drew her slick back, back towards him. He pulled her far enough so that her head hung off the end of the table. He gripped his cock and swiped it from side to side, coating her entire face in several drops of his pre-cum and he watched as her eyes stared up at him and her mouth opened to receive him. He did not disappoint as he shoved several inches of his thick cock into her opened oral cavity. He released his cock and viciously attacked her tits now. He twisted and plucked away at her huge aeroules and black licorice nipples.

Harris squealed out as she felt her lower body turn to fire. Her entire body bowed upward as Sheldon attacked her tits and Leonard drove four fingers deep into her slick cunt.

Leonard easily found her G-spot and worked it harder and harder as he felt her cunt muscles clutch at his invading fingers. He knew she was close and he used his other hand and began rubbing her exposed clit at a frightening pace. He knew it was now or never and he quickly pulled his fingers from her cunt, leaving her there without any vaginal contact.

He watched in awe as Harris' entire body stiffened, it arched upward and she exploded, sending a stream at least three feet up in the air. Her shivering body fell back hard to the table, and she released a second stream, this one even higher as she wrapped her arms around her upper body.

Sheldon had enough sense to pull his cock from her gaping mouth; afraid she may lose control and bite his dick off. He reached out and gently caressed her swaying tits. He made sure to be extremely gently around her sensitive nipples.

Below, Leonard was just as gentle as he caressed her slick, slimy legs, only caressing the outer limits of her pussy and even there, he felt her release several tiny tremors as he brushed along her extremely sensitive flesh.

Leonard pulled back and slipped into her bathroom to wash his hands and arms that were covered in oil and her slimy juices. He came out and saw Sheldon as he continued to caress her breasts, shoulders and upper arms. He caught Sheldon's attention and he nodded and moved back and he went to clean the oils from his hands too.

Leonard came around to the head of the table and urged Harris back enough to allow her head to rest of the table. He gently ran his fingers through her hair and even found her hair coated in a fair amount of oil. He didn't stop and he caressed her face as he continued to treat her like an expensive China doll. He caressed her cheeks and smiled when he saw her purse her lips and kiss his hands whenever possible. He tapped her on the arm, "What would you say if I helped you off this table and guided you into the shower. I placed several towels on the floor leading there. The last thing you need it to track all of that oil on the carpet and on the bathroom floor. Neither of us want you slipping in there either, we have a lot more planned for you and don't want you injured."

She flashed him one of Harris' famous grins and nodded, "Oh, it's so gallant of you to look out for my safety, you dog you!" She giggled and laughed as she managed to swing her exhausted body from the table. Sitting up, she swayed from side to side as she tried to regain some of her equilibrium. She finally was about to stand and with Leonard's assistance, was able to make it to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Sheldon was already there, in the shower with the water hot and steamy. He took her hand from Leonard and guided her in there with him. They were joined by Leonard and the two of them once again worked their hands, this time covered in liquid soap over her entire lush body. It took several minutes for the slick soap to cut through all of the oils they soaked into her pores.

Harris had recovered rather quickly, but with their hands washing and caressing her body, before long, she was once again shaking from the excitement coursing through her supercharged flesh. She slipped to her knees and grabbing hold of both of their soap covered cocks, she turned them towards the shower spray and rinsed them off. She continued stroking them and alternated sucking Leonard first and then Sheldon's. Her shoulder length black hair stuck to her head as her head was drenched with water. She pulled back and gasped as she tried sucking while the water pounded down on her. She released them and stood and pressed her lush body to them, "What do you think about getting out of here and getting some nourishment, we're going to need it if you intend on fucking me all night long?"

Leonard chuckled when he heard what she said, "I couldn't agree more, especially the part about going all night." They turned off the water and stepped out. Sheldon and Leonard each grabbed a huge towel and began drying Harris. They rubbed her vigorously and she laughed through the entire process. Once dry, they urged Harris back into the bedroom.

She tried to dress and cook dinner, but they wouldn't have any of that. She slipped under the freshly pressed sheets and pulled them to her neck. She drifted off to sleep as Leonard and Sheldon slipped into their swimsuits and headed down to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Leonard found a platter of marinated steaks in the refrigerator and Sheldon worked on a large green salad. Leonard headed out to the back patio and turned on the large BBQ grill. After a few minutes, he tossed one steak on the grill. He knew Sheldon liked his steak, medium-well. After a few minutes he tossed the other two on the grill. He liked his steak medium-rare and he decided to make Harris' the same way. He could always put it on longer if it was too rare for Harris.

They headed back upstairs with a tray of steaks and a large bowl of salad. Sheldon had uncorked a bottle of red wine to go with the steak.

They stopped in the doorway and saw Harris lying there. The sheet had slipped from her chest and her heavy breasts were rising and falling with her gentle breathing. She had fallen asleep and when Leonard placed the tray of steaks on her nightstand she was startled and opened her eyes. She was grinning from ear to ear as she saw what they had prepared and she licked her lips.

Harris took the bottle of red from Sheldon and filled three wine glasses. She handed them both one and even Sheldon took a sip, but made a funny face and placed the glass on the nightstand. She took the bed tray and placed it over her legs. She cut into her steak and smiled up at Leonard, "How did you know I liked my steak, medium-rare?"

He smiled back at her, "I wasn't sure, but thought I could always put it back on the grill if it was too rare. You can't un-cook it if it's overcooked.

They ate, drank and chatted throughout their meal and once finished, Leonard cleared their plates and took it back downstairs to the kitchen and when he returned to the bedroom, he found out he was already behind.

Sheldon was already naked and was flat on his back. Harris was kneeling over him. She had the head of his cock in her mouth. Her thick black lips were plastered to his shaft. Her gorgeous bubble butt was swaying from side to side tempting Leonard to feast upon it and he was taking up the challenge.

He dropped his swimsuit and stepped up to the bed. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back slightly. Leonard leaned down and pressed his face to her cheeks. His darted out and began probing both of her holes. He parted her cheeks and began at her puckered hole and he knew she liked what he was doing.

Harris wiggled her ass and pushed back against his slippery tongue. She stroked Sheldon's huge cock harder and began licking up and down the entire length of his cock. She pulled back and pushed harder against Leonard. She hovered over Sheldon's cock and opening her mouth, she allowed a large stream of saliva to flow from her mouth. She made a direct hit, landing on the head of his cock. Her fist caught her saliva as it ran down his shaft. She stroked it up and down and leaning down, she enveloped the head and sucked her saliva back into her mouth.

Sheldon watched as the gorgeous black MILF serviced his cock. He ran his fingers though her damp, kinky black locks. After it was wet, it no longer was straight and glossy. He looked deep into her dark lust-filled eyes and he saw her mouth open and she let out a gasp and a groan came from deep in her throat. He too moaned when she gripped his cock a little too hard. Leonard was behind her making her feel this way and he knew Leonard was way better with oral sex, hell any sex with a woman than he was. He was learning, but had a long way to go to catch up with his best friend.

Leonard moved lower leaving her puckered hole all wet and slimy. He attacked her already juicy pussy. He sucked lightly on Harris' thick black lips. They were glistening with her tangy juices and he darted his tongue into her tight hole. He felt her shiver and sucking harder, he followed it up with his fingers. He shoved two fingers into her hole and his tongue licked upward and wiggled his tongue uncovering her clit. He used his lips and closed around the stiff button and sucked lightly. He began flicking his tongue from side to side, up and down and he was rewarded with another gush of her cream all over his invading fingers.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers