Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 29

Story Info
Leonard and Sheldon continue to satisfy the Fox Ladies.
20.4k words
4.11
8.9k
8
4

Part 82 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Leonard found a Chick-fil-A nearby and getting a carry-out he found a nearby store where he picked up a bottle of wine. He snuck back into the suite and found one of the bedrooms unoccupied. He listened to the loud moans and groans and hoped Sheldon realized they still had another three days there. Around seven that evening, he heard the women leave the suite and he found Sheldon curled up in a fetal position completely drained. Leonard covered him up with a blanket and left him to rest.

Sheldon came out to the living room a couple hours later, he was a mess and was pissed that Leonard left him to deal with all five women. "I was used and abused, why didn't you come and help me?"

He chuckled, "I came in, but Harris was riding you and you sure looked like you were enjoying yourself. I went out for a bite to eat and a nice bottle of wine."

"Well, I'm starving I have to eat."

Leonard tossed him a folder he was looking through earlier, "Here, there several carry-out places nearby that deliver knock yourself out."

He grabbed it and rifled through it and found a nearby Thai restaurant and ordered a couple entrees to be delivered.

It arrived and he ate one and popped the other in the tiny fridge for later. They wanted to do a little sightseeing, but they were too tired and decided to hit the sack early.

In the morning they had breakfast and left while the rooms were cleaned and the bedrooms fumigated. They visited the World Trade Center Memorial and got back in time for Leonard to change and get miked up for his show.

Sheldon lounged around in the suite, nibbling on some Thai food he put away yesterday. He was still tired from yesterday, but was anticipating another round of good old Texas style sex.

Leonard talked to Harris and she calmed him down and told him to go with the flow and try not to challenge Marie too much.

As the show began, he had a strong opinion on the border security issue. He was all for the wall and Marie interrupted him twice to cut in and disputed his claims. He bit his tongue and let it go.

During the next segment they began discussing late term abortions and again Marie interrupted him and spun her liberal crap. He shook his head and she saw that and didn't like it.

As they began the next topic, free college for all, Marie once again began spewing her garbage and Leonard couldn't take it any longer. She wouldn't let anyone get a word in. Leonard cut her off and began, "I work at a University in California..."

Marie went crazy, "How dare you cut me off that is so sexist! I won't stand for a man to do that to me!"

He stood and challenged her, "WHAT the HELL are you talking about? In the previous two segments, you interrupted me three times and I let it go. I do it once to you and you call me sexist! I now see why everyone I talked to yesterday calls you BARF instead of Harf. They knew what they were talking about and warned me about you. I will not be called a sexist by someone who throws that word around when they know nothing about what it means and how it labels someone." He turned to Harris, "I'm sorry, but I can't continue with someone who doesn't know her elbow from her kneecap, I'm done!"

He turned to leave and Marie blurted out, "Well I never..."

He stopped and turned scoffed at her, "Yeah BARF and you never will!"

He left and at the end of the show, the women on the panel came up to the suite. Low and behold Marie was one of them. Leonard answered the door, "There is no way I'm ever going to be in the same room with that cunt. Either she goes, or I do."

Harris, Sandra Smith and Julie Banderas turned to look at Marie, and Sandra spoke up, "See you later; we are not passing up an afternoon with Leonard and his friend."

Julie scoffed, "You know something Marie, we all agree with Leonard here and just kept it to ourselves. I'm glad he had enough balls to call you out, so hit the road, bitch!"

She turned red, "Well I never!"

Harris chuckled, "And you never will, bye!" They entered the suite and closed the door behind them.

Julie looked to Harris, "We're going to be in deep shit with management after this."

Sheldon came into the room and was listening to them.

Harris shook her head, "I doubt it, according to online chatter; the viewers are running 75-25 in favor of dumping her sorry liberal ass."

Sheldon scoffed, "Not even that, after Leonard destroyed her on-air. The internet is going berserk. They all wondered why it took so long for someone to speak up and tell her off."

Harris was all smiles, "Well I'll be back. I have to hurry down and take over for Jedediah Bila. She's filling in, while I came up here and smoothed things out, so much for that, huh? I'll be back in an hour or so. I'm sending Jedediah up to keep you guys warmed up for me." She left and thing began to return to normal.

After listening to BARF go on and on, Leonard really never had a chance to appreciate either Julie or Sandra as they sat on the Outnumbered couch. They walked further into the living room and Leonard headed over to the wet bar to mix drinks for everyone and give them time to relax and get to know one another.

Sandra and Sheldon were familiar with one another because last year she was one of the first women to sample Sheldon and she was yearning for more of the same.

Leonard mixed the drinks as he surveyed the two pretty women in the room. Sandra, with her shoulder length light blonde hair looked amazing. Her green eyes mesmerized him and her hair was feathered on one side and curled on the other. She was wearing a pure white dress. It had a zipper from the neckline down to her slightly rounded tummy. The lower portion of the dress flared out and when she sat, the hem ended at mid-thigh and her legs were very, very alluring and it made Leonard's mouth water.

He came around and handed both Sandra and Julie a glass of wine. He looked at Julie and saw a full bodied woman and he wanted her more than the two gorgeous women he had the pleasure of being with yesterday. Her reddish brown hair was a tousled mess, but it fit her and made her look especially hot looking. She was wearing a flesh colored silky wrap-around blouse. Her extremely large breasts were threatening to burst free. Below that she was wearing a tailored pair of black slacks. They hugged her thighs and large ass perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Sandra got up and moved over beside Sheldon and they started a private conversation. Sandy chuckled and leaned in and whispered to Sheldon and as she did, her hand landed on his upper thigh and as they continued to talk, she left her hand on his leg.

Leonard struck up a conversation with Julie and she made it known she was short on talk and wanted more action. She stood up and placed her wine glass on the coffee table. She reached out and took his hand and pulled him to his feet. She led the way to the large master bedroom and as she turned, she saw Sheldon and Sandy following.

Julie sat down at the edge of one side of the bed and Sandy did the same on the other side. Both ladies reached out and grabbed their male partners by the waistband of their pants and pulled them between their legs. Julie using her nimble fingers quickly unzipped Leonard's pants and pushed them and his boxers to the floor. She chuckled when she saw him struggle to kick them free.

On the other side Sandra was taking it slower. Her hand ran up and down his thigh and reveled in the sure size of his stiffening cock. She squeezed it several times and then unzipped his pants and let out a gasp when she saw the huge lump behind his jockey shorts. She allowed him to remove his pants and socks while she continued to play with the large lump behind those tighty-whities. She leaned forward and planted a hot kiss on the lump and left a large red lipstick mark on his shorts.

On the other side, Julie already was licking up and down the thick stiff shaft. She pushed it tight against his belly and leaning forward; her tongue darted out and began flicking back and forth against his crinkled nut sack.

Leonard's hands came up and ran his fingers through her tousled brown locks. He shivered when she stared up at him with those dark eyes. She smiled and sucked one of his large nuts into her mouth. She popped it out and stroked his saliva stained cock. "You know Leonard; you made my day when you put that liberal cunt in her place. I nearly jumped you then and there. I also heard from Katie and Jillian how great you were with your tongue. I don't want you to make me squirt, I don't have the patience to last that long. Jillian told me the torture you put her through, but she did say you warned her and said she saw how conflicted you were in making her suffer. That goes a long way in my book and I want that incredible mouth of yours on my pussy, but not to the point where it hurts to have an orgasm." She stopped talking and began licking again. She was making love to his cock. After getting it soaked in her saliva, she ran it all over her face, along her cheeks, forehead and under her chin. She drew it back into her mouth and began sucking rather hard and fast.

Leonard couldn't stop staring at her mouth and how it gobbled up his cock. He also was mesmerized by her extremely large tits. He reached down and untied the cloth belt that held her blouse together. He unwound it and parting her blouse he licked his lips in anticipation of sucking on those luscious mounds of flesh.

Julie knew what he wanted and she took him deeper into her mouth and in doing so, leaned over further. This allowed Leonard to slip the blouse off her shoulders. She chuckled when he immediately unhooked her bra and pulling at the straps, freed her large tits from their confinement.

Leonard let out a groan when he saw those dark skinned tits flop out of her bra and hang down and rested on her lower ribcage. He licked his lips and began to salivate as he took in those huge dark aeroules. They had tens of pimpled bumps all around them and in the center were two very large and extremely dark nipples. His hands were immediately drawn to them and he hefted them off her ribcage. His thumbs rolled around the large nipples and those tiny pimples perked up, as did the large nipple in the center.

Julie loved having her tits played with and she let out a loud moan when she felt him teasing and playing with her nipples. She sucked harder and taking him deeper into her mouth. She released his cock and a large stream of saliva ran from her lips. It landed in the cleavage between her large mounds.

Leonard pulled his cock from her mouth and planted it between her large tits, "Press them together Julie, I wanna fuck your gorgeous tits."

Julie let out a loud gasp, she knew what he wanted and so did she, but hearing him say it out loud made it more real and even more exciting. She released his cock from her grip and grabbed the side of her heavy breasts. She slowly pushed them together, enveloping his stiff, thick cock. She drew in a heavy breath as she sat there and she felt his heartbeat throbbing through his thick shaft. She looked down and saw it poking out the upper portion of her dark breasts. She dipped down and released another stream of saliva and it landed on the head of his cock. She let out a gasp as Leonard pushed upward and it grazed her chin and pressed against slick lips.

Julie parted her lips and sucked the head in and her tongue flicked out and darted in the pee hole until his cock retreated and slid back down between her twin pillows of flesh.

Leonard was feeling an orgasm coming on, it was that intense and he reached over and opened the nightstand beside the bed. He pulled out a bottle of baby oil and opening it he held it over her exposed tits. He looked at her, "Are you okay with slicking them up?"

She giggled, "Mmmm, I'd love that, go ahead and slick them up, but you have to play with them too."

He released a drizzle of the oil and it coated his shaft and the twin dark mounds of flesh. He tossed the bottle over beside Sandy and as he began caressing Julie's tits as he pumped up and down. He felt the pressure of an orgasm slip away and he picked up the pace and watched Julie lap away at his cock as it slid upward.

Behind Julie, Sheldon had his hands fisting Sandra's light blonde hair and he shivered when she stared up at him with those mesmerizing green eyes. He closed his eyes and tightened his grip as he held her steady and started fucking her mouth quicker.

Sandy managed to pull his cock from her mouth and she used her tongue to run up and down the underside of his huge cock. She stroked him with her hand and sliding it to the large head, her tongue darted out and captured the large drop of pre-cum that oozed out. She swallowed it down and went back to see if she could get more.

Sheldon was standing before her naked and he saw the zipper at her neckline and grabbing it, he drew it downward and as it parted, his cock stiffened. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and even though her tits were not as large as Julie's, Sandy's were firmer and fuller. Her nosy nipples had perked up already and he grabbed the bottle of oil Leonard tossed beside her. He popped it open and without asking Sandy, he ran a stream of it from her collarbone down across her tits.

Sandy let out a shriek and releasing his cock, she skimmed quickly out of her dress, "You could have given me notice you were going to do that. I'd hate to get any of that oil on my brand new dress. She sat back down and now naked, except for a tiny pair of panties. She grabbed hold of his cock again and began swiping all over her oil coated tits. She stroked him faster, sending fistfuls of oil to splatter all over the two of them.

Behind them, Leonard urged Julie to lay back and he climbed up and straddled her body. He once again planted his cock between her slimy tits. He slid back and forth as he reached back with his dry hand and slid it beneath the waistband of her tight slacks. He slid beneath her silky panties and found a thatch of hair above her pussy. Sliding his fingers through it he came in contact with a thick lipped pussy. He dipped his finger in and pulled it out. It was coated with a thick creamy mixture of her juices. He pulled it out and turning back to her, he fed it to her.

Julie sucked on his finger and moved back to teasing his cock as she continued to suck it while he tit fucked her. Julie groaned around his cock when she felt his hand snake back under the waistband of her slacks and panties. She groaned around his cock as she felt him shove two fingers in this time. She let out a hiss as she felt him pull out and began caressing her clit. She sucked harder, not letting him slip away this time.

Leonard pulled his fingers out and was going to fed them to her again, but just then, Sandra flopped down beside Julie and their heads were just an inch or two apart. Leonard guided his slick cum coated fingers to Sandra and he felt his cock stiffen even more when Sandy parted her lips and accepted his fingers.

Sandra sucked like a starved kitten on his fingers. Her tongue was amazing, flicking up and down his slick digits and raising her head, she sucked them into her mouth up to his second knuckles. She tipped her head back and stared up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and Leonard had to bit his lip hard to keep from cumming.

He withdrew his fingers and now worked feverously to remove Julie's slacks. They were so tight; they could have been painted on her. After struggling, Julie helped him, but tried hard not to get the oil covering her hands on her tailored slack. He saw her wiggle from side to side as he tugged at them and finally clearing her large bubble butt, they slid down her legs.

Julie kicked like crazy until she got them off her lush, full thighs and feet. She soon found her panties being removed and she was now naked, just like Leonard. She turned her head towards Sandra and their lips met in a chaste kiss.

Leonard finally had enough of her tits and slid down her thick body. He never had a woman as large as Julie. The closest he had was Sheldon's girlfriend, Amy. Amy was no were as pretty as Julie and couldn't hold a candle to her as far as sexiness went. He rained kisses down her lush body. He sucked hard on those twin mounds of flesh, teasing and tugging at both stiff nipples. He slid lower and skimmed over her rounded belly, not wanting to embarrass her. He found himself between twin columns of thick, meaty thighs. He focused on her pretty pussy. He sucked on her thick puffy lips and tugged at one and then the other. He darted his tongue into her slick hole and loved how those thick lips surrounded his tongue and how tangy her cunt juices were. He ran his tongue up and down. His tongue darted out speared her clit and began flicking it up and down, side to side. He moved higher and closed his teeth lightly in her black bush. He tugged at her pubic hair and at the same time, he slipped two and then a third finger into her tight cunt.

Julie was breathing heavily and she kissed Sandy even harder now.

On the other side of the bed, Sheldon had Sandy's legs planted on his shoulders. He ran his hands up and down her sleek thighs as he began sliding his cock in and out of her tight-lipped pussy.

Sandy was moaning constantly as she felt an orgasm building quickly in her body.

In the doorway, Jedediah Bila looked on. She was amazed how her two co-workers were greedily taking those two cocks. She loved how Leonard fucked Julie's tits and was now munching on her cunt. She stepped closer to Sheldon and her jaw dropped when she saw the sheer length of his cock and was amazed how Sandra accepted all of it without protesting.

Leonard pulled his fingers from Julie's cunt and began running it all around her puckered hole. He teased her until he felt her thrusting her hips upwards wanting him in there. He finally gave in and slipped two fingertips into her puckered hole. He slid them back and forth and finally had them buried deep in her ass. He attacked her clit and Julie clutched at his head as she started cumming.

She bathed his lips and tongue with her tangy juices and she continued to rock her ass, trying to get him to finger-fuck her ass faster and deeper.

Leonard rose up and grabbed hold of his cock and swiped it up and down her juicy cunt. He nudged at her hole and suddenly Julie sat up and used her hands to block his entry, "I'm sorry Leonard, only my husband can fuck my pussy. You can have my ass or my mouth, but my pussy is for my husband only!"

He took a step back and nodded, "I can respect that and I will honor your feeling about that." He climbed up onto the bed and rested his back against the headboard, he reached out and took hold of her arm, "Come on over her and place your back against my chest."

She stared at him briefly and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Okay, I trust you, but remember, my vagina is off limits." She sat down and leaned back against him. She let out a gasp as his hands closed around her heavy tits.

Leonard teased and played with them as he watched the slender, petite brunette standing beside the bed began to remove her clothes. He continued to play with Julie's body as he admired the tiny brunette.

Jedediah's feet were bare and she was wearing a tiny two piece black, flowered sundress. The skirt ended halfway down her slim, muscled legs. It didn't matter, because she slipped it down and now puddled around her feet. She kicked it aside and she wasn't wearing panties. Her peaches and cream skin glowed and her pink pussy was already wet from her excitement. She reached behind her and with one tug, the halter top went slack and it joined her skirt. She was naked and her long brown hair was piled high upon her head and secured by one large hairclip. Naked she climbed up onto the bed and she scooted to the middle, and she looked to Leonard for direction.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers