Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 30

Story Info
Leonard/Sheldon w/ Country Star, Leonard confronted by Penny.
12.5k words
4.54
11.6k
11
5

Part 83 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

From the time Harris told Leonard and Sheldon they were going to spend erotic time with one of the Country Music Superstars, they drove Harris, Ainsley and the rest of the Fox News staff insane. They went online to see who was going to mainline the Fox Summer Concert Series tomorrow, but all it said was that it was a surprise superstar.

After showering, they headed out for a large dinner. It was being picked up by Fox News, but found out later the women they serviced all week long was picking up the bill. If they knew that, they would have protested. It cheapened what they were doing and after they found out, they told Harris that.

Harris realized what they were saying was valid and reluctantly she took the money that they paid and told her never to do it again. She was more than apologetic and after some heated kissing and hugging they forgave her.

The two of them stayed clear of alcohol the rest of the evening and they went to bed early. There was a lot of pressure put upon them and they both tried to convince Harris of this, but she wouldn't spill the beans. They were up early and made sure the master bedroom was clean and that new sheets were on the bed. Leonard decanted a bottle of white and red wine just in case the country star wanted a drink. He also had beer and a variety of hard alcohol on hand.

Sheldon ordered a hearty breakfast for the two of them and also made sure there were a variety of soft drinks available too. After their early breakfast, Leonard turned on the television and watched Ainsley, Steve and Brian. They both agreed Ainsley never looked perkier and they knew what Ainsley promised the next time they visited New York.

Fox and Friends came back from a commercial and Ainsley was beaming, "Today on our Summer Concert Series, we will be honored to have performing superstar Kelsea Ballerini. She'll be performing her hit song, "Yeah Boy!"

Leonard nearly fell off the stool when he heard who it was. He turned to Sheldon and Sheldon was just as shocked as Leonard, "Are they serious? She is without a doubt my favorite Country star." He looked to Leonard, "Can you believe what Harris told us. She's never had an orgasm and she said when the star heard about how we could make her squirt, she made a detour on her tour circuit and promised to sing her hit song. Did you have any idea it was Kelsea Ballerini?"

Leonard stared at the television, he was still stunned by the announcement, but all he could think about was that lovely youthful face, that extremely long light blonde hair and those super long legs. He shivered just thinking about them wrapped around his waist as he shoved his cock in her. He shook his head and turned to Sheldon, "Aw no, nothing, I'm still in shock. Do you think we can do this? I'm afraid as soon as I see her naked body; I'm going to lose it and cum way too soon."

Sheldon scoffed, "That's funny, according to Harris, the unnamed superstar had had that problem. It's most likely the reason she's never had an orgasm. All of her partners couldn't last long enough to satisfy her."

Leonard took a long cleansing breath and nodded, "If we're going to do this properly, we're gonna have to work as a team and if one of us is close to having an orgasm, we have to let the other know so we can cool off and not disappoint her."

Sheldon nodded, "I can't believe you came up with that idea, it's perfect. We should use a safe word to let the other know."

Leonard had a big grin on his face, "I have the perfect word, how about Bazinga!"

Sheldon chuckled, "Perfect, and it won't be a joke, but it sure won't be mistaken by our normal conversation, yes, perfect, Bazinga!"

They spent the next hour pacing and getting worked up. They got a call during a break, Leonard answered it, it was Ainsley, "How would you like to go backstage and meet Kelsea and listen to her sing up close."

Leonard nearly broke her eardrum, "HELL YES! Thank you Ainsley, we won't forget this." He chuckled, "We will repay you just like you wanted, I promise."

She giggled, "I'm going to hold you to that. Come on down and see Janice Dean, she's out in the plaza and she'll be waiting for you two."

They checked themselves in the mirror and hurried down and finding Janice, she saw Sheldon and blushed, "Hi big boy I wish I could have joined you this week, but you know...that time of the month." She led them backstage, Kelsea wasn't there yet and their anxiety began to rise.

There was a lot of commotion behind them and as the stage door opened, in walked Kelsea and she looked amazing. Her extremely long blonde hair was curled and the waves cascade over her shoulders, down her back and across her perky breasts. It was down her back, nearly to her waist. She was wearing a sparkling cropped top and her belly was bare and beneath that she was wearing a very, very short black leather skirt. One of her best assets was her long, slender lags. They seemed to go on forever and on her feet were black, lacy high-heeled ankle boots. They made her legs look even longer and made her calves look incredible.

Kelsea turned and stared directly at Leonard and his cock began to stir. He couldn't believe how green her eyes were and just imagined how she would look later, on her knees with his stiff cock sliding in and out of her mouth and those green eyes staring up at him. He let out a tiny moan and shook her hand when she introduced herself. She gave him an award winning grin and pulled him aside, "So you are Dr. Leonard Hofstadter huh? I'm only doing this concert because I was told by Harris and a couple more of her colleagues that you and your friend, Dr. Sheldon Cooper could give me what I've been missing, an orgasm and she promised me you could even make me squirt."

He began to sweat and he licked his lips, "Wow, not like putting a lot of pressure on both of us, but yes you will come apart at the seams like you never did before." He leaned in and whispered to her, "Just looking at you, so many things are running through my mind and every one of them is naughtier and hotter than the last." He pulled back, kissed her cheek, "I'll start here and end between those sweet looking thighs of yours, so yes Kelsea, get ready because this morning, this afternoon and maybe even this night, we are going to make you cum and cum hard." He saw her eyes turn glassy and her breathing grew heavier. He turned and slowly walked over to Sheldon, "We have our work cut out for us. She's expecting an endless day of orgasms, so when we get back to the suite we better pop a couple of those little blue pills."

Kelsey came on stage and it was evident she was still shaken from what she was told by Leonard. She turned to her band and called out, "We're doing two songs, we're starting out with "Yeah Boy" and after that I'm doing a special request of "Love Me Like You Mean It!"

The music began and through most of the song, she worked the stage and got the entire audience singing along with her. She made some suggestive moves during the song and stared directly at Leonard and Sheldon while singing that.

The audience went wild as she ended the song and the station went to commercial at its end. She conversed with Brian, Steve and Ainsley. Ainsley pulled her aside, "I have to tell Kelsea coming from the south myself; I love your music." She ushered her to a corner where she could talk in private, "I'm confident that Leonard and Sheldon will be all that you are looking for. Just to let you know being from the south I've always been a prim and proper southern belle. After spending the day, mainly with Leonard and later Sheldon joined in, I came more yesterday than all of the years leading up to yesterday. I've never felt freer than I do right now and know going forward I have those two to thank for it."

Kelsea hugged her, "Thank you, I've been a little nervous since meeting Leonard and just hope I don't freeze up. Just a little secret between you and me, I've never experience what you would call a real orgasm. I've had tiny tremors, but nothing mind blowing like Harris and her friends have said they experienced."

Ainsley hugged her, "Your secret is safe with me, don't worry, they will define it for you. As far as freezing up, I did, but Sheldon had the remedy for that. He brought in one of our good friends and made love to her on the bed while Leonard and I sat on the sofa watching. It was so liberating and turned me on so much, that after that, it was a walk in the park. So if you have any reservations, maybe they can help you that way." She giggled, "As a matter of fact, if you do, tell Sheldon to call me and I'll be your muse. I'd love to get one more incredible orgasm out of either one of them."

Kelsea hugged Ainsley, "That might be an option. Oh look, time for my second song, secretly I'm dedicating it to the both of them." She scampered back to the stage and as the band began, she looked directly at Leonard and Sheldon and began singing. She turned to the crowd occasionally, but always went back staring at them both.

As the song ended and Fox and Friends signed off, Kelsea spent several minutes with the crowd, signing autographs and playing another song for the After the Show, show. She said her goodbyes and hugged Ainsley, "Don't go too far, I may need you to come to the suite and help me break the ice, so to speak."

Ainsley chuckled, "Oh Kelsea, from your lips to God's ears."

Harris directed Kelsea to the elevators. Leonard and Sheldon were already in the suite, heading there after her cock hardening rendition of "Love Me Like You Mean It." They were both seated in the living room. Leonard was sipping on a mimosa, while Sheldon was drinking a large glass of Strawberry Quik. They hopped up when Harris came through the door and once again made introductions. The four of them sat around, sipping mimosas with Leonard while Kelsea tried to curb her nervousness.

Harris stood up, "Well, you have my extension and Ainsley's too if you need anything." She turned to Kelsea, "Don't be nervous, you are in good hands with these two gentlemen. I'd had numerous sexual encounters with both men and women and without reservation, I have to say, these two are incredible and I'm sure they will be able to make you cum like never before."

Kelsea blushed and licked her lips and all she could do was nod.

Leonard chuckled and thought to himself, "My God, I'm so happy my mother gave me that hypnotic suggestion to make me more confident. It's seemed to have worked well so far, I just hope it continues." He scoffed after listening to Harris' praises, "Well, thank you Harris; nothing like putting a little undue pressure on us, as if we're not star-struck by Kelsea's talents and beauty already."

Harris chuckled, "See what I man Kelsea, have fun, I sure know I did." She turned and left the suite.

Leonard came over to Kelsea, "What do you say we go and sit in the living room, talk a little, get to know you better. I'd love to know what specifically what you are looking for. We don't have to rush into anything; we want you at ease and want you to be as comfortable as possible. I spoke with Ainsley and she suggested this and she's right. Yesterday, when we were given the honor of helping her, I believe the biggest stumbling block was beginning. I made the mistake of rushing into the bedroom, you've seen her, and I've idolized her seeing her not so often. I don't want to make you more nervous, but you fall into that same category. I love your music, your energy and your beauty is overwhelming."

She sat down and scoffed, "Well, now talking about undue pressure, you sort of turned the tables and put it on me."

He sat beside her and took her hand in his and he felt her long slender fingers close around his hand, "I'm sorry Kelsea, what I was trying to say, as a celebrity, you are way up there near the top of my list along with Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkston, Maddie and Tae. The big difference is that you are here, you asked for our help and I swear to do everything in my power and Sheldon too, to make this happen."

Sheldon sat on the other side of her, "I feel the same way, but with my East Texas upbringing, my mother won't allow me to swear, but I'll try, just as much as Leonard here to make you happy." He sat back and urged her to do so too, "So not to put any pressure on you Kelsea, what is out main objective here today? I know we're going to have carnal relations with you, but is there anything specific you would like us to accomplish?"

She bit her lip and her tongue slowly licked her lips. With the cropped top she had on, when she blushed, her entire face, neck shoulders and upper chest turned red. "Um, I'm a little embarrassed to say...ah." She buried her face in her hands, "This is so hard to speak about."

Leonard scooted closer to her and drew her slender body to his and he felt a stirring in his loins, "Hey, I have an idea, think of us as priests and you are in a confessional. We'll even turn our back and you can tell us.'

She giggled, "The last thing I'd ever think of either if you are being priests, but it would be easier without you staring at me." She smiled as they quickly turned their backs and she let out a deep breath, "Okay, here I go, I may go round and round, but I'll get there eventually. I've had sort of a curse; most women would die to have my looks. I don't want to sound conceited, but I know I'm good looking. My issue is whenever I'm intimate with a man, well... they rush. After getting naked, they spend a little time, you know, down below and the next thing I know, they are shoving their penis in me. I really try and catch up, but before I know it, they are spilling their semen in me and I'm left there unsatisfied. I think one of the main issues is my looks, another is that I'm attracted to young men, my age or even younger and it seems they have little or no self-control." She let out a shuttering breath from her lungs, "You know Leonard, you were correct, it is easier speaking without you watching, but I'd feel more comfortable if I could see your reaction to what I'm saying, you too Sheldon. I believe I can speak freely to your faces now, I'm much more at ease than I thought I would be."

Sheldon and Leonard turned back and each of them patted one of her bare knees and seeing her leather skirt three-quarters of the way up her gorgeous thighs didn't go unnoticed. Sheldon urged her to lean back against the back of the sofa. Leonard got up to refill both of their glasses with orange juice and a little heavier with the champagne. He also carried over a platter of cheese and crackers. He stayed clear because of his intolerance to cheese.

Kelsea took a sip of her mimosa and took noticed of the higher ratio of champagne in the flute. She sat back, "I guess what I'm looking for is a sexual experience where I can really have an orgasm. I may sound naïve, but I do not believe I've ever had an orgasm." She blushed again, "I'm masturbated, but even then, at least to me, it isn't the same as having sex with someone else."

Leonard nodded, "You got that right Kelsea, living in the same apartment for years with Sheldon, I've heard him abusing himself, but he just doesn't sound the same as when he had sexual relations with his girlfriend."

Sheldon jumped to the edge of the sofa, "Looks who's talking, after you finish having sex with Penny, your asthma is so bad I can hear you wheezing through the walls.

Kelsea broke in, "Okay, I get it, having sex with someone else is a lot more satisfying then with yourself. After Harris and Jillian spoke to me and told me how you made them squirt..."

Sheldon jumped in, "You can ask Heather Childers too. I made her squirt."

Leonard cut in, "We're not here in a competition Sheldon. We are here to assist Kelsea, so quit interrupting her and let her speak."

She gave him a weak smile and she saw the way his eyes ate her up, "So I know both of you are just waiting for me to get comfortable enough to go into that bedroom over there." She pointed at the one shrouded in semi-darkness and with the candles flicking against the white walls. She giggled and placed her hand on both of their legs, My need for an orgasm is very, very quickly overshadowing any fears that I'm having. I know they are all unfounded. All of the women spoke so highly of you and I know I'm ready." She stood up and walked quickly towards the bedroom. She stopped in the doorway, she placed her hand high on the door jam and she leaning back, shook her head allowing her long silky hair to float around her incredible body. She laughed out loud, "I'm not going to have an orgasm with the two of you sitting on that couch, how about joining me?"

Leonard and Sheldon made a mad dash towards the bedroom and nearly tripped over one another. When they entered the room, they stopped and stared at Kelsea. She was a vision to behold. She had one knee on the bed and her other foot was planted on the floor. She extended her arm as she leaned over the cool sheets. She tipped her head to the side and her long hair drifted over the sheets. She licked her lips and flashed them a big smile.

Leonard slowly approached the bed and standing beside her, he placed his hand on the calf that was on the bed. He slowly ran it up to her knee and continued upward, along her incredible thigh to the hem of her black leather skirt. He continued his trek upward, pushing her skirt up as he went higher.

Kelsea's eyes closed and her lips parted, "Oh my God, why the fuck did I waste all the time out in the living room. She opened her eyes as she felt the bed moving in front of her. She groaned out, "Oh fuck me, I can see why the women loved having sex with you Sheldon. I never, ever saw a cock that large." Her green eyes turned dark as she slowly climbed higher on the bed and ran her long slender fingers along Sheldon's naked legs until they came in contact with his bloated balls. She juggled them around with her fingertips and chuckled, "I hope what you have stored in these do not want to come out anytime soon?"

Sheldon leaned back and shook his head, "Sorry Kelsea, after yesterday's all day fuck session, it's going to take a little more what a talented hand and a pretty face to make me cum."

Kelsea took this as a challenge, but stopped when she realized it was his plan all along. Both Leonard and he were experienced and wanted her to lose control. She knew as good as they were, it wouldn't be long until she did, nut wanted an orgasm that made her turn to Jell-O and she wasn't going to let them down." She released his nuts and drew her other leg up onto the bed and rising up, she crossed her arms and reached for the hem of her cropped top, she drew it up and over her head and in one swift motion, she was naked from the waist up. She giggled when she saw the look on both of their faces and she smiled, "Mmmm, just the reaction I was hoping for. I know I was a little shortchanged in the boob department, but just to let you know, they are super sensitive and I love having them played with, sucked and tugged at. Just so you know, I wear a 32 A bra, but a thinking of going up to a B seeing my bra cups are extremely full and overflowing."

Sheldon was still kneeling before her, "Aw that was a statistic we were not holding our breath for, but good to know, especially how sensitive and how you like they played with, right Leonard?"

Kelsea turned her head and she let out a gasp, "Oh my, you two sure know how to get out of your clothes quickly, don't you?"

Leonard knelt on the bed behind her, "Hey, I didn't want to be the last one with clothes on. So what do you say I get you out of this tiny skirt? I've been imagining how your tiny little ass looks and what kind of pussy you have."

She giggled, "What? I have a normal female pussy, what were you expecting?"

His fingers were working the tight zipper down the back of her skirt. It ran all the way down to the hem and when the zipper reached the bottom, the skirt floated open and fell around her knees. His hands caressed her tiny ass, "Ah, just as I imagined it would be." He stared into her green eyes and smiled, "Are you saying in school, you never showered with other women, never seen another vagina?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers