Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 34

Story Info
The final session, see if they agree to marry or not.
9.2k words
4.36
11.7k
9
7

Part 87 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The entire group had assembled in the banquet hall to have an early buffet dinner. Leonard was anxious to pick his women and wanted to see who Penny chose for her last romp before anticipating marriage or not.

Sheldon and Amy were not in attendance and Leonard found out they left together and returned to Pasadena. Leonard wondered if there was any chance for the two of them, but didn't hold out too much hope in that regard.

He stood before the group and saw most of the women he already had sexual relations with this weekend. He saw his newest victims and he would be picking Glenn to help him, just as he promised Bernadette.

"Welcome everyone to the last session to end all sessions of our fuckfest." Everyone laughed. "Just remember, the ones not picked for this evening, you are welcome to get together and use the facilities and we have the lodge, our chateaus and your rooms till 10AM tomorrow morning, so have fun. Without further ado, I will be announcing the women in my finally night of debauchery. I am adding one woman who I didn't get to sample this morning. She already agreed and that is Bernadette Wolowitz. The other six women are as follows, Mandy Chow, the woman who I told Penny about that began our argument that ended our chance for marriage a few months ago. She and I had one glorious night on the ship in the North Sea. Second is Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton, she's the first woman I slept with after Penny and my first break-up several years ago. Next is the duo of Mary and Missy Cooper. For those of you unaware, they are Sheldon's mother and sister. We figured If my mother and sister were here, along with Penny's mother, father and sister, why not them too. The last two women are very special to me. First was Sheldon's assistant, Alex Jensen. She helped my regain a lot of confidence I lost while dating Penny. She showed me I could be attractive to other woman and she was great in doing this. Last, but not least was a woman who lived with me for a short period. I panicked and chased her away, I believe it may have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life, that person is Dr. Stephanie Barnett."

"Okay so I have been given a list of the twelve men who will be giving Penny, hopefully the last fling before our possible nuptials. These lucky men are, in no specific order, Kurt, Zack, Wyatt, Rajesh and Vijay Koothrappali, Wil, Dan, Thomas, Marcus, Dr. Lorvis, Howard and Cole. I'm having two women assist Penny, even though she doesn't need it."

Penny gave him a glaring look, but she knew he was correct in saying that.

"I'm having her mother and sister, Susan and Sally assisting her if it becomes too difficult for her to handle. This ends the list of last session for this weekend. If your name wasn't called, you'll be free to meet up with others in the banquet hall and do whatever you wish till tomorrow when we all have to check-out." He looked at his watch, "This gives us nearly an hour to prepare ourselves in the appropriate chateaus, have fun and see you all here for a breakfast buffet before leaving in the morning, have fun." He was staring directly at Penny when he said that.

He went back to his table and finished eating with Glenn and Bernadette and after a hearty meal, Leonard and Glenn made their way over to his chateau for the final round of their weekend fuckfest.

Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) arrived before the other women did and she looked amazing. She had taken her long blonde hair and pulled it up in a bun. The bun was weaved into several curls and it made her look even hotter. She was dressed in one of her full skirted dresses and from the waist up, it clung to her lush curves and with the low neckline, it showed her large billowing breasts to perfection. She had her red rimmed glasses on and it made her look even more alluring. She flashed them both a huge smile as they led her over to the sofa. She sat between them and soon had them both all over her.

Leonard had her face turned towards him and he was kissing her parted lips. His hand was gently caressing one if her large breasts and she moaned quietly into his mouth.

Glenn was attacking her exposed neck, nipping and sucking at the tender flesh. His hand was running along her exposed shoulder and he dipped down and cradled one of her heavy breasts in his large black hand.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and they both pulled back from Bernadette who was gasping for air. She bit her lower lip and looked into Leonard's eyes, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom where we can be alone." She gazed up at Glenn, "Be a dear Glenn and let the ladies in. I think you can entertain them while Leonard and I conclude some unfinished business in the bedroom." She stood and tugged at his arm and as the bedroom door closed and she clicked the lock, she turned and reaching back, unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to her ample hips. She kicked off her heels and shoving her thumbs at the waist, she wiggled the dress from side to side and it floated to her ankles.

Leonard stood there and flopped down on the bed and stared at the rich curves of the gorgeous blonde before him. She was naked except for a black garter belt, sheer black stockings and a tiny lace thong. She approached him and wiggling between his legs, she leaned forward and planted a soft, gentle kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, I've always loved the way you've kissed me Leonard, do it again."

He closed his hands around her blonde head and pulled her face tighter to his. He kissed her and he received the same in return and his hands drifted down her lush curves and caressed her from shoulders, to lower thighs.

Bernadette was tugging at the polo shirt he had on and broke the kiss just long enough to remove it. She resumed kissing him while her tiny fingers worked on the snap and zipper on his cargo shorts. She tugged them down and immediately fisted his straining cock. She stroked him as she dipped her tongue deep into his mouth. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands on her ass.

Leonard cupped and caressed her tight cheeks and finding the tiny thong, he tugged it down till it fell about her ankles. He ran his hands up and down her tiny legs, caressing the flesh above her black stockings. He tickled her butt hole and tearing his mouth from hers, he attacked her neck and nipped at her earlobe, "You promised me your ass Bernie."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Sorry Leonard, it was yours if you made me squirt and you didn't, but I still want you to have it." She pushed him back onto the bed and crawled up and slipped higher until her moist pussy hovered over his face. She looked down and smiled at him, "Okay, do your magic Leonard." She threw her head back and grabbed hold of his stiff cock. She stroked it as she felt his tongue penetrate her tight-lipped pussy. She groaned when she felt his began to eat her juicy cunt. She stopped for a moment and rising up, she spun around and guided him further back on the bed, "I wanna suck on this fat cock while you eat my pussy Leonard."

He didn't object, he just grabbed her hips and pulled them back down to his parted lips.

Out on the living room, Glenn was trying to entertain the six women who entered as Bernie and Leonard closed and locked the bedroom door. He was in heaven as he took in the six women he was going to have to satisfy while Leonard was banging the woman he came to enjoy himself. He hurried behind the bar and offered the woman drinks.

Mary and Missy were not happy about being there. Mary shook her head, "No thank you sir, but neither of us are in the partying mood. We were expecting Sheldon and we found out he left without saying a word to either of us. This is the second time he left us disappointed. He never came to visit and when we come here to be with him and Leonard, we find neither of them here. I'm sorry, but please tell Leonard we left and expect an apology by the time we get back to Texas." They turned and left the chateau.

Glenn never got a word out and watched as they both left. He stared at the remaining women and Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton (Judy Greer) leaned over the bar, "She sure looked steamed. I guess it's true about Texas women, don't get them mad, they just may use a gun to shoot your nuts off." She had her long red hair floating free and it swished back and forth along her slender shoulders. She was dressed in a tiny red dress, her shoulders were bare and her ample breasts nearly popped out of the top of her dress.

Beside her, Mandy Chow (Melissa Tang), the raven haired Asian eyed the large black man. Her hand ran up and down his arm and grinned up at him, "So tell us Glenn, where the fuck is Leonard? We came here to send him off to a married life after one long romp in the hay?"

She looked incredible the dark-eyed Asian had her long black locks wavy and hung about her face in tons of curls. She was wearing a slave girl's silky white dress that barely covered any of her curves.

Glenn took notice and handed her a drink. He eyed her tiny, but extremely firm tits as they tried to leap free of her dress, "Aw well, Leonard is in the bedroom. He sorta promised Bernadette first crack at him and after this morning's session, he never go that chance. He should be out soon and gave me the pleasure of entertain you fine ladies till he returns.

Dr. Stephanie Barnett (Sara Rue) and Alex Jensen (Margo Harshman) sat on the stool and sipped their drinks. The luscious Stephanie lost over fifty pounds since she dated Leonard and she looked incredible. She was dressed in a very sensible black dress. It hugged her curves and she wasn't showing her treasures the way Mandy and Liz were.

Alex was dress similar to Stephanie and her dark auburn curls were pulled back in a sexy ponytail and her black dress was even more demure than Stephanie's. They were both rather quiet and came there mainly to see if there was any chance they could persuade Leonard to back out of his impending nuptials and join them back at Stanford.

Glenn came out from behind the bar and both Mandy and Liz were on him like white on rice and without even acknowledging the other two women sitting at the bar, Many and Liz pulled him towards the vacant bedroom.

Stephanie turned to Alex, "What do you say, do you wanna leave or should we stay and talk to Leonard? It doesn't seem like he's in any hurry to be with us." Alex slipped off the stool and went over to one of the sofas and sat down, "We came all this way; we should see where this leads."

In the bedroom, Leonard was working on Bernadette's third orgasm. He was close to cumming, but held off, wanting that ass of hers as she promised him. He felt her shiver and sucking him deep into her throat; she pulled off and growled out, "Oh fuck Leonard, I'm cumming again. I need this fat cock of yours in my pussy. I can't wait any longer."

Leonard was able to breath finally as Bernadette released his head and spun around. She was swaying from side to side as she was woozy from the multiple orgasms she already experienced. She gazed down at him and reached back and grabbed his slimy cock and slipped it easily into her juicy cunt. She sank downward and took his entire length into her tight cunt.

Leonard looked up at her and took in the incredible curves poised above him. He loved how her large firm tits rose and fell from her heavy breathing and the way she began riding his cock. He saw how flushed she was and reaching up, he tucked a stray curl from her cheek behind her ear. He reached down and cupped one of her large firm tits. He played with her stiff nipple and he saw her smile and leaned down to feed him that ripe morsel of flesh.

Bernie groaned out a she watched his lips close around her large nipple and sucked hard. She began riding him harder and faster. She knew she was going to cum soon and wanted him to do that too. She always had a soft spot for Leonard, especially after seeing the horrible way Penny treated him. She ran her tiny hands along his hairy chest and slammed down harder as she raced towards an orgasm.

Leonard was close too and watching this blue-eyed beauty riding his cock, he thought about Penny and closing his eyes, he let out a growl and started pumping his hot creamy cum deep into her pussy. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and she started cumming at the same time. He wrapped his arms around her and drew her down to his shaking body. He peppered her neck and face with kisses, "Bernadette, I've always had a thing for you. Too bad I didn't meet you first, thank you for having my back when it came to pointing out Penny's indiscretions."

She rose up slightly and smiled down at him, "No problem Leonard, you are one of the good guys." She leaned in even further and whispered so only he could hear. She knew everything happening was being recorded, "You deserve better, I hope this works out, but if it doesn't, I hope you find happiness, you deserve it." She kissed him lightly ion the lips and slowly slipped from his softened cock.

He drew her to him and gave her a hug and another kiss. They headed to the bathroom to shower off and after some long, gentle kisses and caresses; they dried off, dressed and headed out to the living room.

Leonard stopped and looked around when he only saw Stephanie and Alex sitting on the sofa, "Hi ladies, where is everyone?"

Alex sat up, "Well, Liz and Mandy sorta grabbed Glenn and dragged him to the other bedroom. As for Mary and Missy Cooper, they were pissed off that Sheldon left. They said they were packing their bags and leaving for Texas. They expect an apology from you by the time they get back there. As for us, we're not very happy either, some party, we're out here while you're in there, doing whatever."

Bernadette came around from behind him, "Sorry you two, don't blame Leonard. I missed out earlier in the day and was just getting my turn. We should have waited for the entire group to arrive, but I didn't want to miss out again. Again, I'm sorry." She sat down and waited to see what was going to happen.

In the bedroom, Glenn was flat on his back, naked as the day he was born. Elizabeth and Mandy were both naked and were hunched over him and they took turns sucking on his large black cock.

Glenn was in heaven. He was there to bang Bernie, but was sidetracked by Liz and Mandy. He loved how Liz's long silky red hair floated over his belly and thighs as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He also loved fisting Mandy's black hair in his hands as he guided her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. He managed to pull Mandy around and positioned her tight tiny body over his face. He reveled in the feeling of two mouths on his cock. He was unable to see anything but Mandy's juicy cunt. He stiffened his tongue and shoved it in and out of her tight pussy.

He heard the door open and the rustling of clothes and all of a sudden he felt two mouths on his cock and another one licking at his balls.

Bernie had excused herself, "I'm going to leave the three of you to talk and whatever, I think I'll head into the other bedroom and see if Glenn needs any help with Elizabeth and Mandy."

She slowly opened the door and watched as the two women, one as white as marble and the other with dark, flawless skin were enveloped in Glenn's long black body. She quickly disposed of her clothes and joined them as she attacked his swollen nuts, the only area not taken at the moment.

In the living room, Leonard sat down across from Stephanie and Alex. He couldn't tear his eyes from the lithe, tiny body Stephanie now possessed, "Wow, Stephanie, you look amazing. You are gorgeous." He looked to Alex, "You look fantastic too Alex."

Stephanie flashed him a brilliant smile and swept the long red hair from her shoulders onto her back and shook her head, "Sorry Leonard, neither of us are here to fuck you. Although, every time I see you, I think about that big fat cock of yours and how good it felt buried deep in my pussy."

Alex stopped her, "Yeah, it was awfully good, but don't let our reminiscing of how much we miss fucking you with the fact that we are not here to spread our legs for you."

He looked confused, "So, if you're not here to have sex with me before I get married to Penny, than why are you two here?"

Stephanie sat forward on the sofa and her dress slid up her now slender, tight thighs, "We're here to convince you to pull back and not marry Penny. We both want you and we are willing to share you. We both work together at Stanford, Alex as the assistant professor of the physics department and me as the head physician at the Stanford College of Medicine. We currently live together and have been waiting to speak to you ever since we found out from Sheldon that you and Penny broke up. We were really devastated when we found out the wedding may be back on. I lost all of the weight because of you and either way, with or without you, I'm glad I did. Just to let you know, we don't intend on waiting forever and if you go on with this sham of a marriage, we won't wait much longer."

Leonard sat there in shock, "I can't believe what I'm hearing. Are you telling me that you both want to marry me? Is that even legal?"

Alex chuckled, "It is if we traveled to the Philippines and got married. We could do it there legally and the three of us could come back here. I'm sure you could very easily get a professor's position at Stanford. We could live and work together and have all the babies you wanted. We heard Penny isn't very receptive to having children."

Stephanie slid closer to Alex, "You could have us both and just imagine when you were tired; you could watch this." She turned Alex towards her and they met in the middle of the sofa. Their lips came together and their fingers ran through each other's hair. They began to kiss and suddenly Leonard's pants got awfully tight. He watched on in awe as they forgot all about him and they were all over one another. They kissed like two long lost lovers and Leonard couldn't tear is eyes form them.

Stephanie pulled back and kissed Alex lightly on the cheek, "This and more can all be yours if you leave Penny and come and marry the two of us."

He stood and came over to them, "I've always had a thing for you Stephanie, even after I asked you to move out. You moved to fast, just like now. Sorry, but I've made a commitment to Penny and have to see it through. If I don't I won't be any better than she is. I would be leaping at something I'm not sure would work and you know what I'm saying is correct."

Stephanie and Alex stood up. They came over to Leonard and they both hugged him, "We'll wait for you, but not forever, bye Leonard." They both turned and left the chateau.

This was supposed to be the finale, the best of the best and Leonard now stood in the living room, four of the six women had left without having any sort of sex with him. The two remaining women were in the bedroom with a black god and he wasn't sure if he was even welcomed to go in there.

Over at the other chateau, Penny arrived and found her mother and sister both dressed in pearly white 1940's silk and satin slips. The lace covered their bountiful breasts and the satin ran down their sleek bodies to their ankles. She hugged them both and Sally reached back and picked up another of the same slips and handed it to Penny, "One for you too Penny. This way we can all begin as equals."

Penny took it and ran to the bedroom to strip and slip it on. Coming out, she looked identical to her mother and sister. It was obvious; none of them had anything on under those slips.

The men all arrived together. They were all dressed the same, white t-shirts and khaki shorts. They paired off four for each lady.

Sally, Penny's identical twin, even though they were two years apart had as companions, Zack Johnson (Brian Thomas Smith), Dan, Penny's boss (Stephan Root), Dr. Oliver Lorvis (Billy Bob Thornton) Penny's best customer for her pharmaceutical company, and last but not least, Howard Wolowitz, "(Simon Helberg), one of Leonard's best friends, and a recent subject to go under the knife with Dr. Lorvis. She ushered them all to the bar area and Zack made drinks for the five of them.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers