Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Howard looked over at him, "Really? You're changing the Sheldonian calendar?"

"It's a small price to pay."

Penny replied before realizing, "For what?"

Leonard shook his head, "No, no, no, don't ask."

She threw up her hand, "Sorry, sorry, sorry!"

It was too late and Sheldon began, "To live long enough to fuse my consciousness with cybernetics, I need to change my diet."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Wait, cybernetics is robot stuff, right?"

Sheldon nodded, "Correct."

"So you wanna turn yourself into some sort of robot?"

"Essentially, yes."

"Okay, here's my question: Didn't you already do that?"

Leonard broke out laughing, "Heh, heh, heh!"

Sheldon continued, "Flattering, but sadly, no. I'm also planning to begin an exercise regiment, designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system, a.k.a., jogging."

"Wait, honey, have you ever run before?"

"Certainly, I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens, and one particularly persistent PE teacher, determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test."

Raj leaned over and whispered in Howard's ear. Howard smiled and looked to Penny, "You're right, Penny jogs. Maybe you guys can run together."

Sheldon nods, "That's an excellent idea. Yeah, if we chat, it will create the illusion of time going faster."

She gave Howard a dirty look, "No it won't." She looked to Howard, "Um, hey, how does he know I jog?"

"Oh, he watches you from his car with high-powered binoculars."

In a high voice she screeches out, "Oh, my God, that is so creepy."

In the same high voice Howard replies, "I know!"

Raj leaned over and whispers in his ear again, "And he says he's not gonna stop." Raj whispers again and Howard blurts out, "Yeah, well, then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women.

Later that night, Leonard is asleep and Sheldon knocks on his bedroom door. He had horrible stomach cramps and as they head-out to the emergency room thinking it's his appendix, he lets go with a loud fart. It ends up being the large amount of Brussel sprouts he's eaten.

The next morning Sheldon hops over to Penny's to go jogging, they start some stretching exercises and as they head downstairs, Sheldon stumbles and falls and let's go another fart, it nearly kills Penny and she yells out, "SHELDON!!"

That evening, they're back in the apartment and Leonard is passing out the take-out Indian food, "Here's my chicken curry, Howard, your shrimp biryani."

"Thank you, sir."

Palak paneer, that's Penny."

She takes it, "Thanks!"

"And for Rajesh Koothrappali, from whose homeland these originate, one large order of Chicken McNuggets."

Penny looks to him, "Hey, what's my share?"

"Uh, twelve bucks."

"Okay, can I get you after Friday when I get paid?"

"Yeah, sure."

"What am I up to now?"

"Well, okay, uh, with the Indian food, the pizza, the Thai food, the tank of gas, the frozen yogurt and your rent, uh, a little over $1400."

Raj leans over and whispers in Howard's ear and they both giggle.

Penny is getting pissed, "What now?"

"He's just expressing his admiration. You don't even have to put out to get free stuff."

"It's not free, I'm gonna pay him back."

He whispers in Howard's ear again and they break out into more giggles.

In a high voice she yells out, "SHUT UP!"

Sheldon is nowhere to be seen, he's created a mobile presence device, directed out of his bedroom. This way he can stay safe and not get hurt.

Leonard gets pissed and heads to the bedroom to discuss the issue with Sheldon.

Penny, who is wearing a multi-colored pink and red sundress looks to Raj and Howard, "So do either one of you weirdos wanna buy my underwear? Only 1400 bucks!"

Raj leans into Howard and whispers, and he nods, "Counter proposal, we'll give you two grand if we can go over to your place and you let the two of us fuck the living hell out of you."

She packs up her Indian food and stands up.

Howard is getting ready to run or get hit. He cringes when she steps towards him, "Cash only buster, let's go before Leonard returns, you two have to promise, this is between the three of us. I could use the money and since the break-up, I have been a little horny. Last night with Amy, didn't help."

Howard jumped to his feet, "What happened with Amy?"

She looked stunned, "Amy, did I say Amy, sorry, I misspoke. Are you two coming or not, I don't have all night."

Raj leaned into Howard and whispered, Howard nodded, "We do, do you have any wine in your apartment, my ear is getting a little moist from all his whispering. That and I don't wanna keep repeating his thoughts, especially naked in bed."

She nodded, "Yeah I have an open bottle, let's go"

They hurried over and when Leonard came out, the living room was empty.

Penny got the wine from the counter and poured Raj a glassful. She's pressed against the countertop, where the hard surface is pressed against her stomach. Howard's hands moved down and begins rubbing and groping until they got to her ass. Boldly he grabs her ass, spreading it in her loose fitting dress; he grips her hard in his hands. She lets out a gasp as he spreads and lifts her tight ass cheeks. In doing so, he reveals her already wet pussy under the skirt.

He reaches around to the front and gives her pussy a little rub through the fabric of her panties.

His bold moves were sending heat running up and down her body. He leaned in and groaned out, "I have a hard one for you." In doing so, he pressed his cock against her ass and she moaned in spite of herself.

"Okay, okay you two, ante up, money first."

Raj takes a sip of his wine and reached for his billfold, he whips out ten, one hundred dollar bills and hands them to her.

She takes it and turns to Howard, "Where's yours Howard?"

"I'll have to cash in some Bar Mitzvah bonds tomorrow, I promise to pay you." He turned to Raj and nodded, "Tell her, I'm good for it."

"He's good for it, really Penny, he wouldn't stiff you."

Howard chuckled, "Wrong choice of words Raj, I'm going to stiff her, and no I won't renig in paying you, I promise."

She looked to him, "I guess you're good for it, if not, I'll beat it out of you."

He ground his body against hers, running his cock insistently against her ass as if to say, "This needs to be taken care of."

She looked over to Raj; he was watching them with hunger in his eyes. His fingers were wrapped around his wine glass, he gripped it so tight, she thought he might shatter it from the force.

Howard reached under her dress and her panties were sliding off her hips. Howard's insistent fingers were running over her skin as he slipped them under the waistband of the fabric and slid them down and down...

Penny squeaked out, "Howard!" But he shushed her with a bite to the neck, before his lips met hers from the awkward angle behind her, she didn't resist or care really. His lips pressed against her lips and his tongue slipped into her mouth hard and rough, as if to claim her. She loved the dominant Howard all of a sudden.

Howard lowered her panties until they hit the floor, she was so wet, so hot, and she wanted both of them to see her, all of her. She wanted so badly to get fucked and fucked hard.

His hands were all over her back, finding the zipper; he drew it down and slipped the strap of her dress off her shoulders. It hit the floor and she was standing there in only her overflowing lacy bra, her breasts nearly spilled out of the top and she smiled when she saw how Raj was staring at them.

Howard placed his hand on her back, pushing her over the counter.

Penny reacted, "Howard!" He hushed her, she felt his hands go lower as he bent behind her; she let out a gasp as his tongue licked her slit, up and down its entire length.

"Oh God Howard", she moaned. Her words pushed him on faster; his mouth covered almost her entire mound, his tongue lapped at her soft folds before delving again into her slit and licking at her moisture.

Penny looked over to Raj, her eyes were half closed in ecstasy as Howard's mouth covered her little clit and began to lick and suck. Raj's eyes were focused on her pussy as Howard's mouth brought blood and moisture to the sensitive skin causing it to puff up and shine, as if ready to fuck.

Raj's eyes went to Penny's, as he saw her watching him. He grinned, "You like that, don't you?"

Penny nodded, seeing him as if through a haze. She watched Raj as he watched her, his eyes going from her face to her breasts, down her body to her pussy and back again. It was like he didn't know where to look, taking in everything.

She was doing the same; she saw the look of lust and desire. She looked on and saw the large cock pushing against his pants. She let out a gasp as she watched his hand brush against the lump in his pants. She licked her lips and whispered out, "Take it out Raj, I wanna see it." Raj heard her and his eyes widened in surprise.

Howard continued licking her, his head pulled back slightly and chuckled, "I heard that you dirty girl." His mouth returned to her pussy, only settling down harder on her clit, sucking hard, it made her cry out in pleasure and pain as the sensations rode to a head within her. He managed to slip his pants and boxers off as he continued to lick her.

Howard pulled back and yelled out to Raj, "Come on Raj, whip it out, and let this dirty little slut see how big it is."

Raj let out a grunt and pulled it out, causing Penny to let out a gasp, it was larger than she anticipated and a lot thicker than Leonard.

Howard was working his fingers in and out of her. He was rubbing, twisting and overall fucking her tight little hole so hard that she couldn't protest. She wanted them both. She wanted Raj to stretch her tight little pussy. She wanted them to watch each other fuck her.

"Come here Penny" Howard said, turning her around. She squeaked in surprise as he lifted her up and pulled her to him. She wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the living room, watching as Raj followed.

Howard sat down on the sofa as Penny straddled him. He pulled her to him and she hugged him tight as she felt him rub his cock head up and down her slit. She groaned out as the head pressed against her entrance, Howard thrust hard and fast, shoving himself deep inside her with one hard push.

Penny let out a gasp, feeling his cock stretch and fills her from end to end in one huge thrust. Raj moaned, the sound escaping his lips as he watched her pussy lips spread and cling to Howard's shaft.

Raj let out an even louder moan as he stroked his cock. He looked up to Howard when he grunted out, "She feels even better than she looks." He had a dazed look on his face as he pushed his cock inside of her again and again. She felt him tensing up underneath her, his body straining as he tried to fit every inch inside her tight, warm, wet pussy.

Raj's hand was on her back, rubbing up and down her taut skin. His fingers loosened her bra and it fell away, letting her breasts free, His hands were immediately on her huge puffy tits, grabbing and squeezing, then going to her nipples to tweak them until they were hard and erect.

Her hand went to Raj, running down his chest, feeling his stiff nipples through his shirt. She tugged on the fabric, telling him in no uncertain terms to take it off.

Her eyes were locked in Raj as his hands popped open the buttons and shook out of it. Her eyes drifted back to Howard, but the lust in his eyes matched hers and his hands grabbed her ass cheeks tight, spread them wide open, and he drove his cock deeper and harder into her.

Raj's eyes went down, watching the show. Raj played with his cock. He smiled when Penny reached back and clutched at his thick cock. She let out a gasp when she felt how hot and stiff he was. Penny was so hot for his cock. He thrust his cock into her hands.

Penny looked to Howard, but the smile on his face and groan of arousal told her all she needed to know, she was going to get fucked by both of them. She let out a gasp when she felt Raj's hand wrap around her fingers and guided them up and down his shaft. Eagerly Penny took over.

She took charge, stroking Raj's hard cock, feeling his thickness in the palm of her hand as he thrust his hips forward.

Howard continued fucking Penny, he shoved upward, sending his entire length inside of her tight pussy, She was rubbing and stroking Raj with newfound enthusiasm. The way he thrust forward, pushing himself into her hand as if it were a pussy to fuck, it was incredible.

Penny let out a grunt when Howard pulled out of her, his cock was wet from her juices and rubbing against the back of her thigh, and then his fingers went into her pussy.

Howard looked to Raj, "I fucked nice and hard, I got it open wide for you to stick that thick cock of yours in it." His fingers spread her pussy open wider showing Raj a full view of the hole he'd soon be fucking.

Raj came up behind Penny and he rubbed his cock against her ass cheeks, then he rubbed up and down her slit. Finally, after what felt like an excruciating wait, he pressed his fat cockhead against her entrance.

Penny braced herself, waiting for that fullness, she sorely needed. She let out a gasp, at last it came. Raj thrust, one huge fast thrust of a man impatient to feel the warmth and wetness he so craved. In one quick motion he was inside of her, filling her, stretching her open.

Penny cried out, feeling the insatiable desire building and exploding all at once as she came. Her voice rang out; long and wavering as she felt her pussy quivering and gripping at Raj's cock. Just then Howard's lips were on hers, kissing her hard and deep, devouring her arousal like a wanton slut.

Penny gave into the pleasure, letting her body quiver and move as Raj fucked her with such intensity and abandon, she hadn't felt in a long time. She was used to Leonard's desire, but in comparison, Raj was a hungry beast who was now finally allowed to have his way with her. He moaned into her ear, "Oh Penny, you have no idea how fucking hot your body is. I've dreamt of fucking this pussy for so long, I'm going to fuck you till you can't stand it any longer."

She grunted out, the cock inside her felt incredible, rubbing on her tight slick walls, slick with moisture both of them created as he filled her up completely. She returned Howard's kiss, he encouraged her to get off on Raj's cock and to cum hard and cum loudly.

"Let it go Penny, love that cock that's fucking your hot pussy" he urged, and Penny lit up, riding her body up and down Raj's cock, slamming skin against skin. Howard's cock lay against her, hard as a rock and throbbing with desire for her. He wanted back inside her soon, but he watched in awe at her building pleasure. He couldn't take it anymore and screamed out to Raj, "Get out dude; I need to fuck her now!"

Raj wasn't going anywhere, he laughed and shoving Howard away, he grabbed Penny's hips and began thrusting into her deep. He jackhammered her hard, fucking over and over again.

Howard finally pulled Raj off of her and she groaned out by the sudden emptiness. Within seconds, Howard's cock was pushing into her again, stroking her pussy walls into submission with long, hard strokes, he was relentless.

Penny felt bad for Raj and she urged him over to her, "Come on Raj, slide over here, I want to suck on your gorgeous, caramel colored cock. She parted her lips and the head of Raj's cock was as big around as her open mouth, and she had to open wide to keep her teeth away. Still she wanted it; she wanted to pleasure him badly. She let out an unintelligent grunt as Raj pushed his cock into her mouth. His hands went to her face, cupping her jaw and angling her head up as he began to fuck her mouth, sending his cock deeper into her mouth. There was no gentle fucking; it was rough as he shoved in and out of her mouth. He swept her long blonde hair back and clutching at her locks, he fucked her mouth deep; he wasn't going to be denied this time.

Howard was going insane; he fucked Penny harder and deeper. He was spurred on by watching Raj fuck her face; it brought the beast out in him. His cock was pounding Penny; he slammed into her hard, skin against skin, the sound filling the room. The sound was drowned out only by the sound of Penny's mouth, slurping and gagging on the thick juicy cock that was threatening to slide down her throat.

They attacked Penny, like animals stalking their prey; it was all she could do to take them both. Her body was jostled, up and down, as she was fucked from below by Howard's amazing cock and from above by Raj's thick cock that was crammed down her throat. She felt stuffed to the brim, so fucking full of cock, and so loving it. She was beyond excited as she started cumming yet again. Her hand went between them; she immediately found her clit, buzzing like a bee needing to be satisfied. She rubbed it over and over again, feeling her temperature rise and at the cusp of another orgasm. She knew they were both using her, but she wasn't about to complain. The cock in her pussy stroked her pussy from the inside, and Raj's cock rubbed her throat. She knew they worshiped her body, her curves, her bouncing tits, her tight pussy and her pouty little mouth. She knew they wanted to give her their cum in all these sexy little places.

Their groans filled the room, louder even than her own moans of pleasure. Howard's hands were on her he gripped so tight, his fingers were on her hips as he lifted and pummeled her body onto his cock. All of a sudden Howard lost it; he began to spurt his cum within her. He filled her tight pussy with his hot cum.

At the same time, Raj lost it, he cried out; his hands grabbed her head and held onto her hard, shoving her tight against his belly. His balls were pressed hard against her chin and his cock seemed to swell in her throat. She swallowed again and again, massaging his thick shaft until she felt the last spurt slide down her throat. She swallowed over and over again, taking every last drop until he was drained.

Penny had cum so hard, so many times that she lost count. She loved the feel of them, the taste of them, yet she felt like she needed and wanted more.

Howard looked at her, a tiny dribble of cum snuck out of the corner of her mouth, "Oh fuck Penny, you are so fucking sexy!" He gathered her up in his arms and held her tight.

Penny was shocked by his genuine feeling, she looked at him and smiled, "What, no obnoxious little comment, I'm proud of you Howard."

"No way, you are truly sexy, thank you for letting us do this, I hope you enjoyed it?"

She nodded, "I did!" She looked to Raj who was pulling his pants back on.

Howard then ruined it, "We're available anytime you feel like trying it again."

She shook her head, "Oooooookay, there he is, I knew that obnoxious Howard would show up. Sorry Howard, I'm done, just don't forget, you owe me...."

He began dressing, "Don't bother, I know and I'll have it over the first thing tomorrow." He turned to the dressed Raj, "Come on stud, let the lady clean up and get some rest." He looked to Penny and winked, "Thank you again, I truly enjoyed myself."

Raj shocked her, he stepped over to her and drawing her naked body to him, he wrapped his arms around her, tilted her head back and gave her a long, gently, but passionate kiss. When he pulled back, he peppered her face with tiny kisses, "Laters babe, it will go down as the most enjoyable night of my life." He turned and left.

Penny stood there, stunned and slightly turned on by his gentle, but urgent need for her. She closed the door behind them and went into the bathroom for a nice, long soothing shower.

Back in their apartment Leonard; as always gives in to Sheldon and lets him be a robot. The following morning, Leonard drives Sheldon's virtual presence device to the university, but Sheldon is stymied by the doorknob on his office door.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers