Big Bang Theory - Whimsical Ducks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

As the five of them sat on the edges of Penny's bed, Leonard observed, "I think I can still feel the earth moving."

After pausing for several minutes, Penny answered, "oh sweetie I can feel it toooo."

Somewhere in his clouded brain, Leonard's maternal instinct kicked in, "Penny I think you should probably get some rest."

"Yes...that is what we were trying to do when you came to rescue me," she smiled sweetly at Leonard. "Who would like to give me a massage and sing to me," she asked.

Again, like in grade-school, four hands immediately shot into the air. Not even Sheldon was going to refuse an opportunity to put his hands on the body of this blonde goddess. "OK," Penny agreed as she scooted up the bed and slowly pushed her pink shorts down her endlessly long legs, before tossing them onto the floor, "I don't want to get oily stains on my shorts." She was now completely naked and the four men just stared as she rolled over onto her back.

"She's right you know," Sheldon confirmed, "oil stains are almost completely impossible to remove from clothing."

Turning her head to the side of her pillow, Penny instructed them, "Mr. Merlin Wizard is right; I've seen him in the laundry room on Saturday night scrubbing peanut sauce from Siam Palace off his pants. If you're going to give me a massage, you should take your clothes off too." She watched curiously as they mindlessly followed her instructions and began to shed their clothes. When the star-gazing trio took off their sneakers, sand spilled out all over her floor, but she couldn't have cared less. Penny smiled and felt a warm stirring when her Leonard shoved his pants and boxers down his legs revealing the eight inch penis that she knew so well. Leonard was the most thoughtful lover she had ever had and she knew deep inside that someday she would commit to be his spouse.

Howard, his clothes flying left and right stripped down to some ridiculous leopard-print bikini briefs and then shucked them as his hot dog sized prick sprang forth. Penny, relaxing against her soft pillow, felt her breath catch in her throat when Raj dropped his pants: his cock was absolutely enormous as it dangled between his hairy legs. It hung down to his knees and swung between them like an elephant's trunk. Penny was brought up on a Nebraska farm, and only their stud draft-horse had displayed a larger prick than Raj's. Sheldon, who would never have agreed to be naked in front on another person if he had not consumed numerous cookies, was the last to shed his clothes. His penis was shorter than Leonard's, but he made up for it in girth: it was as fat as a soda can.

They divided the remaining wine and then sat naked around the sides of the bed as Penny awaited her massage. Even Sheldon, who could have been arrested for being under the influence of cookies, passed the bottle of baby oil around; everyone generously coating their hands. Leonard and Howard each started at one of Penny's feet, and Sheldon and Raj each picked up one of Penny's "farmer man hands" and began to gently rub. Raj squirted a pool of excess oil into the hollow just above her perfect ass cheeks created by the small of Penny's back so that everyone could replenish without needing the bottle every time. "Very resourceful Raj," Sheldon complimented him, "I'm surprised I didn't think of it." Sheldon's mind was so foggy that he never even questioned why he and his friends had their hands on a naked woman.

He and Raj rubbed and massaging Penny's arms and proceeded to her smooth back, making sure to move way down her sides to her flattened breasts. Leonard and Howard had moved up past Penny's knees and were caressing her creamy thighs. Penny moaned into the pillow and involuntarily spread her wonderful legs farther apart to accommodate their hands. Howard began to knead oil into her soft and yet firm cheek and could not help saying, "Leonard you are one lucky bastard."

"Tell me something I don't know," Leonard answered, "probably the luckiest man on earth."

It was surprisingly quiet in the bedroom, about the only sound was that of oil squishing against skin, and when she heard Leonard's reply she smiled and felt a warmth spread through her nude body. As Raj and Sheldon were careful not to miss one square inch of Penny's upper torso, Leonard and Howard replenished the oil on their hands from the reserve pool and began to massage Penny's silky inner thighs. Her incredible legs were spread so far that her totally bald mound was completely on display, as well as most of her very prominent labia. They dipped their fingers between her legs, rubbing oil into her crotch and grazing her mound. Her legs spread even wider and they took turns running their slick fingers up and down her pink slit.

Leonard took the lead and let his oily middle finger separate her lips, finding more natural lubrication inside. Totally inebriated by the cookies, Leonard only wanted to sooth his poor accident victim who he loved with all his heart, and actually was quite proud to show her off incredible body; so he urged Howard to delve one of his skinny fingers through her slit. Penny's naked body shivered when she felt their fingers tickle her most sensitive area, and she casually turned over on her back, "I think it's time you massaged the other half," she coaxed.

Three of the four nerds just stared momentarily at the gorgeous nude woman laying in front of them; Sheldon was not that impressed, but he was not exactly normal. She was truly the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and suddenly remembered that they could actually put their hands on her. Raj dripped baby oil into her cute belly button, to create a reserve pool and then he and Sheldon once again started to massage her arms. It didn't take them long to advance to her shoulders and then down to her magnificent breasts. They rubbed oil all over her firm orbs, mesmerized by the way they jiggled in response to their touch. When they released them, her tits would spread out slightly on her chest, in perfect circles.

Penny thought her gumdrop nipples were going to explode as they massaged and caressed them. She looked around the bed, and even Sheldon was sporting an erection; for some reason she was reminded of toys from her childhood: Lincoln Logs. Howard and Leonard swiftly moved up her endlessly long, slender legs, working their way up to her inviting thighs. By the time they reached her crotch, Penny had spread her legs wide, silently urging them to concentrate on her pussy. Leonard gazed lovingly at her naked body and wanted nothing more than to make her feel good. He and Howard gently rubbed her plump lips until they saw a drop of her own fluid seep out and run down between her ass cheeks.

Her body was squirming almost uncontrollably as Leonard used both his hands to spread her puffy folds, exposing the vivid pink flesh of her pussy. He nodded to Howard, who slowly slid his bony index finger up inside Penny's juicy cunt. "Holy shit," she groaned when she felt her pussy being invaded. Raj and Sheldon just stopped and watched as Howard finger-fucked their blond goddess. Raj took the actions as permission to administer pleasure to the naked beauty and he leaned forward to suck on her engorged nipple. He sucked and nibbled while her body trembled and she moaned, "oh shit that's good."

Leonard leaned in between her silky legs and began to run his tongue up and down her slit, beside Howard's finger. Almost immediately, his face was flooded with her fluids and he sheepishly explained to the rest of the nerds, "Penny's a squirter." As he continued to lap up her cum, Leonard nodded to Howard, "aren't you going to help me." Without waiting for Leonard to change his mind, Howard withdrew his finger and wedged his face next to Leonard's between Penny's legs. They each licked one side of her slit, cleaning her crotch like a couple of kittens. Howard boldly inserted his tongue into her pussy and used it to scoop her juices into his mouth.

"Ohhhh, myyyy," she groaned, her ass wriggling against the bed.

Raj was nibbling and sucking her right nipple and urged Sheldon to join him, "come on Sheldon...try it...you'll like it."

"Well it seem unsanitary, but I'll give it a try," Sheldon conceded, gingerly licking and then attaching him lips to Penny's left gumdrop. Coming up for air, he admitted, "there is something quite soothing about sucking on her breast."

Penny, being sexually manipulated by four men gasped, "Leonard, sweetie, you know there is one thing that gets me so exhausted that I fall asleep."

"Yes I do, my angel," Leonard smiled broadly, "and I think we can accommodate that." Explaining, Leonard informed them, "after a good lovemaking session, she always falls asleep. Will you all help me get her to sleep?"

Raj's eyes bulged when the implication finally registered in his brain, "when you say help you...do you mean...?"

"That's exactly what he means," Penny assured them, spreading her legs until her feet hung off the edges of her bed. It was a lifelong dream come true for three of the nerds: an absolutely gorgeous blond, totally naked, her hair spread out on the pillow and her marvelous legs splayed far apart begging them to fuck her.

Leonard crawled up between her legs, "if you don't mind, I'll be first," as he rubbed his crown up and down between her slit.

"Oh sweetie," Penny urged, "fuck your little Penny." Like he had done many times before, Leonard wedged his head between her pouty lips and then just pushed slowly and steadily forward until he was buried in her hot, juicy cunt.

"Oh my God, Penny gasped, "that's what I'm talking about. You know just how to do me." Leonard ground his pelvis into hers, braced his hands against the bed on each side of her torso and began to slowly withdraw his cock until just the head was still inside her. The only part of his body touching hers was his penis, and it seemed to heighten the sensation for Penny, "fuck me baby...fuck my little pussy." She was so impaired by the various medications, wine and cookies that her erogenous zones seemed even more sensitive, and when Leonard swiftly shoved his length back into her hole, she exploded, "hooolllyyyy shit...fuck me baby."

Not wanting to be left out, even though they were enjoying the show, Raj and Sheldon (following Raj's lead) placed their hard-ons in Penny's outstretched hands and her fingers automatically closed around them. It took some coaxing, because she was having difficulty concentrating on more than one thing, but she soon started to move her hands up and down, jerking their cocks. This was a totally novel experience for Sheldon and he exclaimed, "good Lord, this is quite enjoyable...no wonder Leonard spends so much time over here."

Howard, not willing to let this opportunity with Penny go to waste, kneeled on the bed next to her pillow and offered his "hot dog" to her heavenly face. Like a baby bird waiting to be fed, Penny reflexively opened her mouth and Howard slid his prick between her ruby lips and into her warm mouth. Closing her lips around his shaft, she sucked his entire length into her mouth and licked the underside with her tongue. "Holy shit...Penny's giving me a blowjob," the tipsy nerd screamed in his head.

Leonard reached up and began to knead her marvelous tits, rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers as he thrust into her pussy. "My God she's beautiful," was all he could think as he rammed his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. He began to fuck her as fast as he could, his cock sawing in and out of her, until he pinched both nipples as he gushed his load into her hole. "I love you Penny," he blurted out in his inebriated state. As he pumped his cum deep into her belly, Leonard was suddenly afraid: she had told him before that she wasn't ready to hear that and he knew he was in for a scolding. But he was shocked when he swore he heard her mumble, "I love you too;" but it was pretty hard to tell what she was saying with a mouthful of cock.

Her mumbling sent Howard over the edge and he emptied the contents of his balls down the back of Penny's throat. Beginning to choke, she spit his prick out and sat up to look down between her legs as Leonard was withdrawing, "noooo, don't stop."

She looked so sad and disappointed that Leonard declared, "well, she doesn't look sleepy yet...so who's next."

Stumbling and nearly falling in his haste to take Leonard's place, Raj pulled his prick from her hand and bounded to the foot of the bed. Leonard, showing some concern, "OK Raj, but I'm afraid in your state that you might hurt Penny, so why don't you lay down and she can climb on you. That way she can go at her own pace."

"Fine with me," Raj agreed as he immediately lay down beside Penny. Feeling an emptiness between her legs, Penny crawled down to the foot of the bed and then looked at Raj. If her mind had not been so cloudy, she probably would have been extremely apprehensive, but she just giggled as she stared at his gigantic cock. She thought it looked like a flagpole had sprouted in the middle of her bed. It was over twelve inches in length and as big around as a soup can. His dark purple crown was the size of a tennis ball as he lay back and stroked it. Straddling Raj's prone body, Penny grasped his pole and licked it from the base to the head, like she would tackle a giant lollipop. Knowing she could never get it in her mouth, she raised up on her knees, rubbing the crown against her slit.

A mixture of her fluids and Leonard's semen dribbled onto Raj's cock-head as she eased it between her plump lips, feeling them spreading wider than they had ever been. Slowly bending her knees, Penny felt increased pressure at her opening, splitting her slit until his crown finally penetrated her. "Oooooo," she gasped, feeling her entrance spread, and she began to bend her knees even more. As each fat inch penetrated her, she could feel her tunnel spreading to accommodate it. Her cunt had never been stretched that wide before and the sensation was exquisite: the more cock she had inside her...the more she craved.

Thinking that it must all be inside her, Penny looked down between her thighs and saw that only about half of Raj's log had penetrated her. Throwing caution to the wind, Penny suddenly threw her knees out to the side and sat on Raj's lap; his enormous cock impaling her in one motion. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, her head rolling from side to side. It felt like someone had shoved their arm up her cunt: it was painful for a split second, and then pleasure triumphed. Every inch of her pussy was stretched farther than it had ever been and Penny's body trembled in orgasm, "oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me."

If his mind had been clear, Leonard would have probably... no definitely, been jealous; but he was only concerned with making his wounded angel feel better, and this was definitely taking her mind off her shoulder. Penny's whole body quivered as her juices dripped down onto Raj's scrotum when she started to raise up again. The sensation was incredible as she felt the entire length of her tunnel shrinking when Raj's giant cock withdrew. Leonard bent down to get a closer look of her labia gripping Raj's pole when she rose up on her knees. Penny stared down between her legs and it looked like she was sitting on a fence post and she wondered how in hell that much cock could fit inside her.

She began to rise up and sit down in a steady rhythm, fucking herself on Raj's monstrous cock. He joined in and slammed up into her cunt when she sat down. Leonard could not believe how excited he was watching his beautiful girlfriend being fucked by a gigantic cock, her tits flopping against her chest. He was totally amazed that her pussy would stretch that far, as he watched Raj's pole disappearing up into her. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me...jam your fucking cock into me." She lay down against Raj's chest, giving him another angle, this time his shaft was scraping against her swollen clit.

Howard was tiring of just watching this gorgeous blonde being fucked and now with her ass in the air, he got a wicked idea. Squirting his "hot dog" penis with baby oil, he climbed up on the bed behind Penny and signaled his intention to Leonard. Leonard gave him the traditional shoulder shrug meaning "I don't know," and then the "thumbs up" as if to say, "you can try it at your own risk." Howard leaned forward, spread Penny's perfect ass cheeks with his hands and licked his tongue all the way from her slit to her back. Feeling the additional stimulation behind her, Penny stopped riding Raj and looked back over her shoulder. Seeing his oily prick poised at her ass hole, she merely leaned farther into Raj's chest, giving Howard a better target.

Her ass hole was incredibly tight, being crowded by the giant cock in her pussy, but Howard's rod was so slick (and so slender) that he quite easily slid past her sphincter ring and into her ass. "Wow that's tight," Howard remarked, "tighter than Batman's codpiece."

Raj and Penny had stopped to allow Howard to maneuver and the feeling of his cock sliding into her, joining Raj, was indescribable. Penny had never been double penetrated before, and had only had anal sex a couple of times, so this was a unique experience for her. As soon as Howard had fully entered her ass, he and Raj began to fuck her holes in unison. Feeling their cocks filling her holes, Penny screeched, "oh my God...oh my God...fuck my fucking holes."

Leonard was mesmerized watching two cocks disappearing up into his girlfriend. Sheldon stood beside him and commented, "that just doesn't seem natural;" and yet Leonard could not help but notice that Sheldon's prick was as stiff as his. Leonard bent down and began to kiss Penny as her body shook from the force of two pricks being jammed into her. She responded and threw her arms around his neck, mashing their lips together. Suddenly realizing the situation, she giggled into his mouth at the thought of kissing her boyfriend while being fucked by two different men.

"I can't wait any longer," Raj declared, slamming his anaconda up into Penny's cunt.

"Me either," Howard agreed as he drove forward, burying his prick in her ass, his scrotum slapping against her pale cheeks.

"Hooollyyy shit," Penny groaned as she felt her holes expanding as they flooded her with their seed. It felt like her belly was on fire as they pumped her full of their cum. Her pussy lips made slurping sounds as their semen forced its way out of her, dribbling down between Raj's ass cheeks and soaking her sheets.

This was the most physical activity Howard had endured since high school gym class, and he was breathing heavily as his shrinking prick slid out of Penny's wonderful ass. He sat on the side of her bed catching his breath as she hopped off of Raj's log, grasped it in her hands and began jerking it back to attention. "It doesn't look like you're quite ready for some sleep," Leonard stated the obvious, rubbing her shoulders and kissing the nape of her long neck.

"Nope...not yet," she answered, stroking Raj's pole, "I think I need my boyfriend to make love to me again."

Leonard could never admit it to Penny, but it made his cock even harder when she called him her boyfriend. She was his dreams come true, and although she obviously already knew he was a big nerd, he didn't want her to think he was a total nerd. Back in high school Leonard would never have even dared to look at a beautiful girl like Penny; and if he had, he probably would have been beaten-up by the girl's boyfriend. She made him so happy he felt like he would burst.

"But first, Penny continued, "what do you think Sheldon; do you want to fuck me? Do you want to know what it feels like to put your penis into my vagina? Come on...everyone else has cum in me."

But even inebriated, Sheldon was still Sheldon, "that's precisely the point. I don't want to put my penis in there where everyone else has been. There is no telling what germs may be lingering in there. Thank you for the offer though...very thoughtful."

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers