Big Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The experience was something more than I had ever known, I wanted to be inside of her, I wanted all of me inside her somehow. But we subsided, I kept up the tiny little motions as she came down. She let out a little grunt each time I probed her.

Then as I softened, I felt myself begin to slip out so I withdrew.

"I never....." She muttered, her eyes still squeezed shut. Then she opened them and looked at me.

"I have only had one other man inside me before. It was nothing like that." She rolled over on her side and started nibbling at my chest, finally her lips settled on my nipple. I felt massive waves of pleasure waft over me, this was different, too.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked her as she leaned back. I had damn near orgasmed again from her sucking on my nipples.

"It gets me going so I thought it might for you." She answered. Then she looked own, I was fully erect again.

"Oh, my!" She reached for it with both hands, she was like a kid at Christmas.

"Can I?" She asked.

"Can you what?" I wasn't sure what she meant.

"I want to see it....do that." She smiled.

"Sure!" Sylvia began to stroke me, it was obvious she wasn't real sure what to do. She had me getting close to a climax but then she would change pressure or speed and I would ease off.

"What do I do?" She asked, finally.

"Make your hands just like that beautiful pussy of yours." I told her.

She understood, she wrapped both hands around me and stroked furiously. I felt myself building, then finally I blasted off into the air.

Sylvia let our a moan, I realized from the look on her face that she had orgasmed from jacking me off.

Damn, what a woman! Right there in my house for months, right there in front of me and I had missed it.

She lay with one arm across my chest, we both dozed off. I woke up a few hours later, she had turned and was lying on her stomach. I had half a hardon, I reached out and stroked her big behind as she lay there softly snoring.

I leaned over her, spread her cheeks and looked at her anus, it wasn't brown like I expected, it was more of a pinkish color. I could also see the fat lips of her pussy, they were multicolored and large. Her clit has softened and now was once again hidden under it's tiny hood.

I slid one leg over her naked behind, rubbed it with my hands. It was big and unblemished, I placed my now full erection between the cheeks of her ass and slid it back and forth. I felt her come awake at that.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.

"I am thinking of fucking you in the ass." I told her.

"OK. I would like to try that." She smiled over her shoulder.

I reached into a nearby drawer and got some vaseline, it was all I had. I slicked myself up, put the head of my cock right against her butt hole. She lifted her hips slightly as I pushed. It went right in about an inch.

"Ouch!" She said.

"Sorry."

I waited, then felt her relax.

"OK, just a little more." She said.

It took a solid 15 minutes but finally I was all the way in. She seemed to like it, it felt incredibly tight though. I pulled out, got up and went to the bathroom and washed thoroughly.

"Now what are you doing?" Sylvia asked me again.

"I want to fuck that nice pussy of yours some more!" I laughed, coming back in with my cock pointed straight out.

She rolled right over and spread her legs wide, no hesitation this time. I watched as her fat lips parted and opened up like a flower, then I slid up on top of her and entered her again.

That time lasted a very long time, finally I felt myself building. She reached down and lifted my balls as I went off, holding them in her hand as they convulsed.

"That was amazing!" She said as I finished up.

She lay there and watched me rest for awhile.

"Can I suck on you now?" She asked.

I blinked at that, too.

"Uhhh...Sure."

She leaned over, and stuck out her tongue at first. Then she gave me a few tentative licks. I lay there with my hands clasped behind my head and watched, enjoying every second of her learning experience. It was obvious as hell that she had never had a cock in her mouth before.

Finally she rolled her lips over her teeth, I managed to not bust out laughing at the way she looked. She slid her mouth over the end of my cock and sucked. In short order she was going at me like an expert. She even managed to get me about half hard but that was all there was, I was now done for the night.

Finally she lay back, completely satisfied.

"Well, now I have done everything."

"What do you mean?"

"All of the things I have heard about and read about I have done, even sucking on a penis."

Well, that explained the rolling over her lips carefully over her teeth at first, anyway.

"Honey, you can suck my cock any time you want to!" I told her with a laugh.

"Really? We can do this again sometime?"

"Yea, probably tomorrow."

I reached for her big soft breasts, nuzzled them.

"And tomorrow night, too!"

Sylvia smiled ear to ear.

She spent the entire week with me, we were in bed most of the time except for once we did it standing up in the shower and since no one else was around we also did it on the couch in the community room.

By the time Carol and Beth got back I had Sylvia moved into my room. They realized that within 2 minutes of arriving home.

"I can't believe this, we turn our backs and you grab the best cock in the house for yourself!" Beth teased Sylvia, who blushed furiously at that.

"It's the only cock in this house." Carol laughed.

"Yeah, and I didn't get any of it yet, either." Beth retorted.

I glanced at Sylvia, she was looking at me questioningly.

"I think Sylvia and I have hooked up." I said.

She looked at me in surprise, then her face lit up. Carol looked at her, then at me.

Both Carol and Beth said, "Cool!" in unison, then they busted out laughing.

"Oh, one more thing." Carol said, turning back to me as they headed up the stairs.

"Mary is getting married, so we need a new housemate."

"I think we need two of them." I said, looking over at Sylvia. She smiled at me.

Later, Sylvia and I were in bed, she was on top of me, slowly moving her hips back and forth, teasing every ounce of pleasure out of our lovemaking.

"Well, Hon, is there anything else you need to get out of your system?" I asked.

She thought for a minute.

"Well, I have never had two guys at once." She grinned at me.

"Uhhh....I don't think I would like...."

"Relax. I will just fuck you twice and call it good!" She grinned at me.

"Man, you sure got over being bashful, didn't you?"

"Yep!" She smiled.

"What do we do about the whole house being full of half naked women?" I asked her. She was sitting cross legged beside me now, tugging on my cock.

"Look all you like if it will help keep this thing upright." She grinned. "But this one is all mine now!"

"That works for me." I told her.