Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,319 Followers

When he finished, he shoved me away, knocking me to the floor.

"You've got a good ass," he said as he stuffed his slimy cock into his pants and zipped up. "I'm gonna have to keep you around. Make you my bitch."

He bent down and put his mouth to my ear, while tightening his hand around my neck. "You tell anyone about this, I'll kill you. Now get the fuck out of here."

I struggled to stand up and pull my pants up. Tears fell unchecked from my eyes and I whimpered in pain. I hurried to the door as fast as I could and unlocked it. I sobbed as I ran towards the bathroom. As I turned the corner, I ran smack into Ben. I gasped in surprise and tried to get around him. He gripped my shoulders tightly, holding me in place and looked at me with concern.

"Benji? What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing! Please, let me go."

"You're crying. Your face... Did someone hit you? Your face is all red."

He wiped his hand across my chin and pulled his hand back. I gasped in horror when I saw he had semen all over his hand. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped and he quickly wiped his hand on his jeans.

Mr. Boothe shouted from down the hall, "Benji! Before you take your faggot ass home, clean this fucking mess you made in my office."

Ben looked at me and I knew instantly that he realized that I had had sex with Mr. Boothe. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

My eyes widened and I shook my head violently and grabbed a fist full of his shirt sleeve. "Oh god, oh no. Ben, please. Please, don't tell anyone. I can't lose my job!"

Ben's eyes darkened with rage and his chest heaved. "Did he r..."

Ben let out a deep breath. "Get your coat and wait outside," he said firmly.

He stormed past me and I ran and got my coat and hurried outside. I saw my bus turn the corner and I ran as fast as I could to get to the bus stop before it arrived.

Once I got home, I went right to the bathroom and pulled all of my clothes off and climbed into the shower as hot as I could stand it. I curled up in the corner and cried until the water ran cold.

As I got ready for bed, I decided that I would have to find another job. I just couldn't work there anymore with Mr. Boothe.

***

When I got to work Monday morning just before 7:00, Mr. Boothe wasn't in yet. I sat down at my desk and put my lunch in my drawer. I booted up my computer and tapped my foot nervously.

I opened my email and responded to a couple of customer inquiries. I looked up when I heard Mr. Booth unlocking his office door. He looked like hell. He had a black eye, a bandaged cheek, a split lip as well as a nasal splint over his obviously broken and swollen nose.

He made eye contact with me, then quickly looked away and disappeared into his office, shutting the door behind him.

I had just printed out my routes and manifests for the morning when I heard the clunk of cowboy boots behind me. I swiveled around in my chair to see Ben walking down the hall towards my cubicle.

"You okay?" he asked quietly. "Where did you go Friday night?"

"I'm okay. My bus was coming, so I went home."

"Oh. Well, I was... um... worried you were... uh... hurt," he said as he looked down at his feet.

"I just saw Mr. Boothe. He looked... hurt."

"He won't be bothering you again. If he does, you come tell me right away. I'll take care of it."

My eyes filled with tears and I smiled at him warmly. "Thank you, Ben," I whispered.

He looked uncomfortable and nervous. He gave me a shy smile and cleared his throat and nodded. I gave him his paperwork and he left.

Mr. Boothe completely ignored me all morning. In fact, he didn't come out of his office at all. It was the calmest, most productive day I've had at work in a really long time.

At lunch time, I went to the break room with my brown bag and book and sat down at my table. I pulled out an apple and a cheese sandwich. Well, if you can call those orange squares that come individually wrapped 'cheese'.

As I ate my lunch, I could hear people quietly gossiping about Mr. Boothe and what they thought happened to him. No one seemed to really know what happened and I was thankful for that. I would die if anyone found out.

I was about halfway through my sandwich when I heard the clopping of cowboy boots. I knew before I looked up that it was Ben. He sat down alone at his usual table and pulled a big homemade sub sandwich out of his plastic grocery bag.

I returned to my own lunch, popping the last of the cheese sandwich into my mouth, when I heard a rustling noise in front of me. I looked up to see Ben setting his stuff down at my table across from me. He pulled a plastic knife out of his bag and cut his huge sub sandwich in half. He cut one of those in half and set it on a napkin in front of me. I looked at him questioningly. He licked his fingers, then got up and went to the soda machine and got two Cokes and returned to the table. He sat down and put one of the cans in front of me and popped the other one and took a drink.

He took a big bite of his sandwich and looked at me. "Eat up," he said while chewing with his mouth full.

I smiled at him and picked up the sandwich he had given me and took a bite. It was piled high with a lot of meat and it was really good. It was the nicest thing anyone had done for me in a really long time and it made me feel good. I took a deep breath and took another bite. I looked up at him and started grinning really big. He had mustard and mayo in the cleft of his chin. I giggled softly and pointed to my chin. He looked at me confused for a second, then wiped his chin with his fingers. He looked at the white and yellow mess, then licked his fingers clean and grinned back at me and laughed lightly.

I looked at Ben in a whole new light. Big Ben wasn't so ugly when he smiled and laughed. In fact, he was quite handsome to me. When he laughed, his face softened. And those little imperfections gave his face character.

I took the opportunity to look over the rest of him. He was wearing a flannel button-down shirt, the top three buttons were undone and he wore a white 'wife-beater' tank top undershirt underneath. I could see curly auburn hair spilling out over the top of his tank top and I wondered what it would feel like to touch it.

I was feeling attracted to Ben, both emotionally and physically. He was nice to me when no one else cared. He stood up for me and I felt safe around him.

I opened the Coke he bought me and took a drink. It had been a while since I had a soda and it was really sweet, but bubbly and good. I took another drink and gave Ben a little smile.

I finished up my little piece of his sub as he was finishing his.

"Thank you," I said quietly. "That was really nice of you."

"You're welcome. You eat like a bird. I don't know how you can survive."

"Well, I'm not quite as big as you," I said with a smile and that made him laugh, which made me feel really good.

I looked at the clock and reluctantly had to go back to work. I told Ben thanks again and took care of my trash. I gave him a shy wave and smile as I left.

Sitting at my desk, I had a big grin on my face the rest of the work day.

***

Ben and I ate lunch together on Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Both days, he gave me a little piece of what he was eating. By Wednesday, we were talking more during lunch and opening up more to each other. By now I was absolutely sure that he was gay and I was pretty sure that he was attracted to me, but I quickly realized that he was almost as shy as I was.

Wednesday afternoon, he had to go on a long haul. I thought about sending Carl instead, but I realized that wouldn't be right since we had a system of how they were assigned and Ben wouldn't get paid his differential.

Friday at lunch, I was wishing I had sent Carl. I was minding my own business eating my lunch at my table as usual. I got tied up and went to lunch a little later than normal. The room started clear out about halfway through my break. Carl walked up to my table and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and he sneered at me.

"Where's your boyfriend?" he asked, mocking me in a sing-song manner.

"He's not my boyfriend," I mumbled.

"What? You just suck his cock for protection then?" he laughed.

I swallowed nervously and tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't go away.

"We're just friends," I said quietly.

He groped his crotch and I could see the outline of his semi-hard penis in his navy work pants.

He lowered his voice. "Oh yeah? Why don't ya give me a nice sloppy blow job... I'll protect ya," he said before adding chuckle.

I glared at him and tried to sound tough. "Leave me alone. Or I'll tell Ben and he'll kick your ass. Again."

He just scoffed. "Pussy."

He sneered at me and left the break room. I let out a deep breath, hoping that my threat would keep him away from me.

***

I was sitting at my desk Monday morning when I heard Ben's boots coming up the hall. I turned around to see him and I gave him a smile and he smiled back at me.

"Hey," he said quietly. He put his hands in his pockets and shifted from side to side.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"How was your weekend?" he asked.

"It was okay. I didn't really do anything special. How 'bout you?"

Ben shrugged. "Got home yesterday. Visited my mom. Did laundry."

I gave Ben his paperwork for the day.

"See ya later," he said.

"Bye."

I watched him walk down the hall, noticing again how nicely his butt filled his blue jeans. As he turned the corner, he caught me looking and I blushed and quickly looked away.

I was a couple minutes behind leaving my desk to go to lunch. When I walked into the break-room with my brown bag, I was overjoyed to see that Ben was already sitting at my table.

"Hi, Ben," I said as I sat down.

I pulled out my bologna and cheese sandwich and took a bite.

"You always eat the same thing," Ben said with a frown. "And not much of it. Here, I made this for dinner last night."

He pushed a small plastic container in front of me and gave me a plastic fork. I popped the top and steam escaped. There was a piece of homemade lasagna in it that he had warmed up in the microwave. He opened a much larger container for himself and dug in. I realized that he had brought the second small container just for me.

I was practically drooling as I took the first bite. "Oh my god, this is really super good. You made this?"

Ben shrugged. "Yeah. I like to cook when I get a chance."

I took another bite. "Mmm."

I looked up to see him watching me enjoy his lunch and he had a big smile on his face. I returned his smile with one of my own.

I asked him about the lasagna and he told me how he made it. It was his grandma's recipe.

We talked about his haul and he told me how screwed up and disorganized they were when he arrived. I apologized, but he said it wasn't my fault. All of my paperwork was perfect.

As he was talking, I stared into his bright emerald green eyes. He stopped talking and furrowed his brow at me. I realized that I was gawking at him and I got flustered and stammered and looked down at my mostly uneaten bologna sandwich. I picked at it and ripped a piece off and ate it.

By then it was time to get back to work, so I told him I'd see him later and walked back to my desk.

When 4:30 came around, I shut down my computer and turned off my cubicle lights. As I stood up, Mr. Boothe walked out of his office. He saw me and cleared his throat and hurried past me, going out of his way to not look at me.

I stopped by the bathroom and then walked outside to catch the bus. Ben was standing outside the door with his hands in his jeans pockets, wearing a worn black leather jacket.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said, completely but pleasantly surprised.

"You, um, maybe wanna go... I don't know, I was thinking that, uh, you might wanna go get some dinner?"

He looked really nervous, biting on his lower lip. Oh my god. He was asking me out on a date. I really, really wanted to go out with Ben, but I was trying to think of how much money I had left for the week.

"Um..."

He cleared his throat. "Oh. Never mind. Forget I said anything."

He thought my hesitation meant that I was rejecting him.

"No," I quickly said. "Ben, I want to, but um..."

I let out a small breath and pulled my wallet out of my pocket and fingered through my cash. I had $24 dollars.

"As long as it's not too expensive," I said as I put my wallet back in my pocket.

"Sure. I'm not picky," he said as he patted his stomach. "Can you drive? I rode the bike today."

He rode a bike to work? He nodded towards the parking lot and I saw a Harley parked by the building. Duh. Of course he meant a motorcycle and not a bicycle. I felt like an idiot for that, but that wasn't as bad as having to admit that I took the bus.

"Um... I don't have a car. I, uh, take the bus to work."

"Oh. Well, then I guess you'll have to ride with me. Come on. You ever rode on a bike before?"

I shook my head. He could tell that I was really nervous about it and he gave me the basics and put the spare helmet on my head. He helped me get on the bike and then instructed me to wrap my arms tight around him. He drove around the parking lot slowly so that I could get used to it, then we took off. The best part about the ride was that I got to put my arms around him and hold him. I held him tightly and leaned in close against his big, strong back.

We went to a hole in the wall burger place that he liked. It was really good. The burgers were huge and they gave you lots of fries. I just got a simple cheeseburger. Ben got a steakhouse burger that had bacon, mushrooms, onions and steak sauce on it. He managed to get steak sauce all over his face as well as mushrooms and sauce on his shirt. I couldn't eat all of mine, but Ben cleaned his plate and finished off my fries. We made nervous small talk throughout dinner. After we finished eating, we sat together and our nerves calmed and we just talked for quite a while.

When the bill came, he grabbed it and gave the waiter the money. I protested, but he told me to put my money away. I was really embarrassed, but I thanked him.

Afterward, he wanted to drive me home. I told him that it was out of the way and I didn't want to trouble him any more tonight. He wouldn't hear of it. He pulled up in front of the deli and he was surprised. He said he goes to the deli every couple weeks and that it was really good. I admitted that I had never eaten there.

I reluctantly let him go and got off the bike. He took the helmet from me and stowed it away.

I stood there like a dork with my hands in my pockets, fidgeting nervously. "Do you want to come up and see the apartment? I mean, there's not much to see, but, um..."

Oh my god. I sounded like a desperate loser. I opened my mouth to backtrack when he shut off the bike and climbed off and stepped onto the sidewalk. I gave him a nervous smile and he followed me. I unlocked the door and we climbed up the stairs. I unlocked the apartment and let him inside, shutting the door after him.

I took off my jacket and laid it on the arm of the couch. He took his off and did the same.

"So... this is the living room," I said as we stood in the middle of the small room.

"My kitchen is over there." I pointed to the wall with the small kitchenette.

"The bathroom is right here."

"Can I?" he asked and I nodded. He went inside the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear his loud stream hitting the water in the toilet. It sounded like he had a fire hose in his pants. I heard him flush and wash his hands. He opened the door and I pointed to the bedroom. He peeked his head in and looked at the small room with a twin bed, nightstand and chest of drawers.

"It's cute," he said with a nod as he looked around the apartment.

"You mean tiny?"

"Well... Yeah, I guess. My big ass sure wouldn't fit in a place like this."

I giggled and he started laughing.

"I should get going," he said.

"Already? I mean... You can stay a while... if you want."

"Nah, I should be getting home. I have a dog... and he hasn't eaten..."

"Okay," I said and tried to smile and not look disappointed. I walked him to the door. "I had fun tonight, Ben. Thanks for dinner."

"Anytime. I had fun, too."

I stood there as he put on his jacket. I wanted him to kiss me so bad, but I didn't know how to ask.

"See ya tomorrow at work," he said.

He turned the doorknob and opened the door. I let out a tiny whimper of disappointment and my eyes filled with tears as I realized that he didn't like me like I thought. I looked down at my feet as he walked through the door, wondering what I had done wrong to turn him off, wondering if he thought I was disgusting because of what Mr. Boothe did to me.

I reached to bolt the lock shut when the door suddenly re-opened.

Ben pushed into the apartment and grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me. I whimpered and put my hands on his sides and melted into his arms.

His kiss was gentle, but insistent. His kiss turned opened mouthed, then harder and more passionate. His tongue flicked against my lips and a shock ran though my body and I shuddered and parted my lips to let him in. Our tongues intertwined, his pushing and dominating mine. He pulled away and gave me three light kisses on my lips.

I sighed softly and opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"I'd better go," he whispered. "My dog is probably starving to death."

He bent down and kissed me once more. I wrapped my arms around his broad back and hugged him.

"Thank you for a great night, Ben."

"No. Thank you, Benji."

I pulled away from Ben and stepped back. He gave me a big smile as he opened the door and left.

When I went to bed that night, I had pleasant dreams about riding on his motorcycle, touching him and kissing him. I slept better than I had in a really long time.

***

I ate lunch with Ben every day that week. Every day he shared part of his lunch with me. Then I had dinner with him every night and he insisted on paying. When dropping me off at my apartment, he would kiss me before leaving, but made no attempt to go further. By the end of the week, I wanted him so bad I couldn't stand it.

I followed him out to the parking lot on Friday and we climbed into his old beat up pickup truck. He suggested we grab a pizza and head to my place and I readily agreed. One of his favorite pizza joints was in the old downtown area, not far from my place. He called in the order and we picked it up. He stopped at a convenience store and bought a six pack of beer and then headed to my apartment.

Once we got in, I kicked off my shoes at the door. He pulled off his boots and set them next to my shoes. I grabbed some paper plates and napkins and we went right for the couch. Since I didn't have a table, we just sat the pizza box on the coffee table and kicked back on the couch.

"Iss good, uh?" he asked with a mouth full of food.

I nodded. "It's really great. You know, I can't remember when I last had pizza."

He furrowed his brow and looked at me sadly for a second, and then smiled. "We can have it whenever you want."

He always made a mess when he ate and it wasn't long before he had a big dollop of sauce on his chin. I don't know what possessed me, but I reached over with my finger and wiped it off with a giggle, then licked my finger. He laughed at me and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

I only ate two pieces of the large pie and he finished the rest off.

After eating, we sat on the couch and quietly talked. We slowly moved closer and closer. I looked into his green eyes and sighed softly. He bent down and kissed me tenderly, then more and more sensual and passionate. He leaned into me, and gently pushed me down onto my back. I wrapped my arms around him as we french kissed.

He was twice as big as me. He must have weighed nearly two hundred pounds more than me, in addition to being 10 inches taller than me. He was careful not to rest all of his weight on me, but I loved the feel of his huge, powerful body on top of me. I was already fully erect in my khakis and I could feel a large hard lump in his jeans pressing into me.

robcub32
robcub32
4,319 Followers
123456...8