Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

Tears filled my eyes and I sniffled. I didn't want him to leave me again.

Ben stood up and turned around. "Benji?" he whispered.

I sniffled again. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I want you to stay, Ben. Please."

"I gotta get home. Toby needs me to feed him."

I wiped the tears from eyes that were pooling and threatening to fall. "I know. I'm sorry."

He looked at me for a second and then held out his hand. "Come on, get up. Pack a bag."

"What?"

"We're going to my place. Pack what you need for work tomorrow."

"Really?"

I grinned and got up out of bed as Ben turned on the light. While he got dressed, I grabbed a backpack out of the closet and packed a clean set of clothes for work. I grabbed my toiletries and then got dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I put on my shoes and Ben put on his boots. He bent down and gave me a quick kiss. We headed downstairs to his truck and then we drove to his house. His house was about 25 minutes from my apartment on the other side of town.

"It must take you forever to get to work every morning," I commented.

"Eh, it's not too bad. About forty minutes."

He turned into the driveway and Ben pulled into the garage. I didn't get a good look at the house because it was dark.

I grabbed my bag and followed him through the door that led inside the house. As soon as walked in, a little dog jumped up onto Ben. The little dog was so excited to see him. He was bouncing on his back legs with his front legs on Ben's legs.

"Down, Toby. Sit," Ben commanded while holding his fist over the little dog's head. Toby sat down.

He was a cute little dog, a gray/silver color with white accents on his feet and face and chest. He had floppy bent ears and bushy eyebrows and what I would describe as a long beard. He had a little nubby tail that was wiggling like crazy.

"Toby, this is Benji," Ben told him.

Ben turned to me. "He won't hurt you."

I squatted down and Toby moved closer and sniffed me, then licked my chin. I wiped my chin and giggled, then I pet him on his head and scratched behind his ears. His little nub wiggled excitedly as I scratched him and he leaned his head towards my hands. It was so cute I giggled.

"He is so cute," I said. "What kind of dog is he?"

"He's a miniature schnauzer. He really likes you. He usually ignores strangers after he gets a sniff or a quick pet."

"I thought a big guy like you would have a big pit bull or something, not this cute little thing."

"I have a hard time resisting cute little things," he said with a wink. I blushed like crazy and giggled softly.

I followed Ben into the kitchen, with Toby hot on his heels. Ben filled Toby's food and water dishes. Toby's dishes were in a corner of the kitchen on a little bone shaped mat. There was a clear, airtight container next to them that held a big bag of dry dog food.

"Toby, go eat," Ben said.

Toby trotted to his dishes and sniffed. He took a mouthful of food and ran to the living room. He dropped the little kibbles on the floor and ate them there. When he finished he ran back and repeated. It was the cutest thing I ever saw.

Ben put his arms around me and hugged me, then kissed me.

"I can't believe I haven't had you over here before now," he said. "You must think I'm some kind of jerk."

"No. Of course I don't. Besides, my place is way closer to work. But I am glad that you invited me over."

Ben gave me a quick tour of the two bedroom ranch house. The kitchen, living room and the dining room were set up as one long room. The kitchen was divided from the other rooms by a counter bar. There was also a small bathroom. The house had two bedrooms. The smaller bedroom had a small computer desk and a bookshelf, plus a bunch of weight lifting equipment.

The tour ended in his master bedroom. It was slightly bigger than the other bedroom, and had its own bathroom and a small walk-in closet. He shut the door behind us. He had a huge king size bed. The bed was unmade and Ben apologized for the bed and for the dirty clothes on the floor. He quickly picked them up and tossed them into a laundry basket.

We pulled off our clothes and crawled into Ben's bed.

"I need the side closer to the door," he said and I scooted behind him.

Ben laid down flat on his back and I laid on my side next to him and he pulled the blankets up over us.

"Your bed is so big and comfy," I said. "My bed must be awful for you to sleep in."

"Nah, it's not awful. Well, okay, it's a little tight... I don't have much room to move around with both of us in there."

No wonder he didn't want to spend the night at my house. I didn't even think about how uncomfortable my twin bed was for my 6'6" 300-pound tank of a boyfriend.

"It's nice having you in my bed," he whispered. "God, we should have done this sooner. C'mere."

He pulled me closer and I was laying up against him. I rested my head on his right shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I slowly stroked his chest, running my fingers through the thick hair.

"Are you tired?" Ben asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," I replied in a whisper. "Why?"

I looked up at him, wondering why he would ask me that. He took my hand in his and slid it down and placed it onto his erect cock, causing a soft gasp to escape my lips. He leaned in and kissed me as I slowly stroked his hard flesh, gliding the skin back and forth over the head. I felt pre-come oozing out of the head and I had to have it.

I bent down and put my head under the blankets. I swirled my tongue around, licking up all of the salty sweet fluid. I took him into my mouth and slowly bobbed up and down while gently sucking. I felt Ben's hands move under my arms and he pulled me up to him. He kissed me hard and rolled us over so that I was on my back.

"I wanna fuck you," he husked.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Yes, Ben..."

He got up and grabbed a towel, then reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He popped it open and poured it onto his fingers. He moved the towel between my legs, under my butt.

When his hand moved between my legs, I spread them wider for him. He pushed two fingers into me. I was still pretty relaxed from our earlier love making. I whimpered in delight as his fingers pushed and twisted and rubbed against my prostate. He moved on top of me, climbing between my spread legs. I ran my hands all over his big chest and arms.

He generously lubed up his enormous shaft. He pushed my legs back and locked them around his waist and butt. He pushed forward and I felt the big hot head of his cock poke under my balls a couple of times before it found its target. He pushed in and he slid into me almost painlessly.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

I gasped in ecstasy as the head of his cock rubbed across my prostate. I gripped his arms and arched my back. "Ben..."

"So tight... so good..."

Ben started moving slowly, but built up speed pretty quickly. He was pounding into me with full long thrusts, hard and fast. I moaned and whimpered and writhed underneath him. I gripped the back of his shoulders and pulled him down to kiss me. His tongue thrust into my mouth and he kissed me hard. He let his body weight fall on top of me and he wrapped his arms around me as his hips pumped in and out of me. As his mouth moved to my neck and started sucking, I gasped and gripped and clawed at his sweaty back.

My body tensed up and my back arched and I pushed up hard into him.

"Ben! Coming! Ben!" I cried out.

I felt the warm squirts of my release squishing between our bodies. My tight channel spasmed and contracted repeatedly around his thrusting cock and Ben groaned and shouted.

"BENJI!"

Ben's body convulsed on top of me and his thrusting grew hard and erratic. I could feel his cock jerking and pulsing inside me and then I felt the warm wetness of his come at my entrance. As his pumping slowed, I could feel the warmth of his seed dripping down my body and pooling on the towel.

Ben remained on top of me and inside me and we just held each other quietly. When he softened enough that he could no longer keep it inside me, I felt it slip out and fall heavily against me. A rush of his semen flooded out with him.

Ben pushed back and wiped my crack and hole with the towel. He wiped his dick then his belly and hands, then wiped down my belly. He tossed the towel into the dirty laundry hamper and collapsed on the bed next to me.

I turned and laid my head on his shoulder and put my arm around him and squeezed him tight. He kicked up the covers with his feet then pulled them up around us. His hand slowly stroked the back of my shoulders and my head.

"Love you, Ben," I whispered as my eyelids started to droop.

"Love you, baby. Go to sleep, sweetheart."

***

The beeping of the alarm clock woke me the next morning. I was laying on my side and Ben's warm hairy body was spooned up behind me. He was holding me tight to his chest and I felt like I was surrounded by comfort and warmth. I could feel the base of his ten-incher embedded into the crack of my butt and poking into my lower back.

He groaned and pulled away to turn off the alarm, then returned to his position.

Even though I felt like I had the best night's sleep of my life, I was painfully aware of how early it was.

I felt Ben's warm and soft lips lightly kissing the back of my neck. His hips rocked into me, rubbing his cock along my crack. I signed and leaned back into him.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered as his hand moved down my body and circled my own rigid shaft.

"Good morning, big guy," I replied.

"Sleep good?" he asked.

"Yeah. I slept great."

"Me, too. Come on, we gotta get showered and get to work," he said as he pulled away from me.

I let out a frustrated whimper and followed him into the en-suite bathroom. The bathroom was small, but it was nice that it was private to his bedroom. He turned on the shower and let it warm up and then stood in front of the toilet. He pointed his semi-erect dick down, pulled the foreskin back and let loose a thick heavy stream. I realized that I was staring and I turned away to give him a moment of privacy.

Ben laughed. "Don't be so modest, baby. Especially after all the nasty things I've done to you with it. Look all you want..."

I giggled and blushed. I turned back as he was shaking the last drops off. I stepped up to relieve myself as he checked the shower temperature. I flushed and then stepped into the tub with him and pulled the shower curtain shut.

He leaned down and kissed me. His hands moved to my butt and he cupped and squeezed my cheeks. I gripped his arms as my dick responded and quickly hardened and snapped up against my stomach.

"God damn, I love your tight little ass," he husked as he kissed along my neck.

I felt him chuckle. "I gave you a hickey," he said as he nipped a spot on my neck.

I moaned and winced, wondering how I was going to cover it up.

He chuckled and kissed another spot on my neck. "Or maybe two."

Another kiss at the base of my neck. "Oops. Three."

He moved to the other side of my neck and kissed near my jawline. "Four."

I gasped and pushed him away. "Ben!"

Ben laughed. "I'm sorry, baby. When I'm sucking on your neck, it drives you crazy. I love to hear you whimper in pleasure. I love to see the look on your face when you come. I love to hear you scream my name when you come."

I melted in his embrace as he turned me around. He took the shower gel and poured it down the small of my back. It ran down the crack and he worked it into my hole. He squatted down behind me and pushed his fat cock into me.

"Oh fuck, you're still open and wet from last night."

I gasped and braced myself against the wall. He grabbed my hips and pounded the hell out of my hole. He released the death grip on my hip long enough to wrap his soapy hand around my dick. A few strokes and I threw my head back and spurt ropes of come onto the back wall of the shower.

My contracting and spasming tunnel milked and sucked his cock and he howled my name and painted my guts with his own load.

After he pulled out, we quickly washed up and then dried each other off and got dressed for work. I threw all of my dirty clothes into my backpack.

We opened the bedroom door and went into the kitchen. Toby heard us and got up and stepped out of his crate and shook his body from head to butt. He trotted over to Ben and put his front paws on him for some love. He then did the same to me.

"Does he need to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"He's got a doggy door on the back door. It unlocks with his collar. He goes out back when he needs to go."

I walked over to the back door with Toby following me. The top half of the door had a window and the bottom half had the doggy door. Toby pushed through it and trotted out onto the wooden deck and down the steps into the fenced in back yard. He had his nose on the ground sniffing after something while running around in circles. It made me smile and I turned around and went into the kitchen where Ben was working at the counter.

Ben had pulled out a bunch of lunch meat and some cheese. He grabbed two big foot-long sub rolls and cut one in half and put the other half back into the bag. He piled them high with sliced turkey, ham and roast beef, then threw on a couple of slices of cheese.

"You like mayo and mustard?" he asked.

"I like it just like you made it the other day. It was really good."

He tore off some lettuce and layered that on, then finished the top of the roll with little mayo and mustard. He wrapped them in plastic wrap. He grabbed a couple of sandwich baggies and put some chips into each one. He grabbed a couple of naval oranges and then put everything into a plastic grocery store bag.

Toby came trotting into the house. His beard was all wet from the dew on the grass and it made me giggle. I squatted down and he sniffed my face and then let me pet him.

As I did this, Ben put a scoop of dry dog food into Toby's food dish.

"Be a good boy, Toby," Ben said as he bent down and ran his hand all over Toby's head, much to Toby's delight. "Daddy will be home later tonight."

That made me smile really big. I already knew that my big gruff man was a teddy bear, but seeing him with Toby only confirmed it.

"Ready?" he asked me.

I nodded and he bent down and gave me a kiss. He grabbed our lunch and I grabbed my backpack.

Toby tried to run past us to the garage door, but Ben said, "Toby, no."

Ben held out his fist over Toby's head and Toby sat down on his butt. I followed Ben into the garage. He opened the garage door and we got into the pickup truck.

As he backed out of the garage and driveway, I finally got a look at the house. It was a cute ranch-style home, painted a pretty grayish-blue color. The lawn was very neat and the bushes in front of the house were nicely trimmed. The back yard was fenced in, but the house had lots of trees surrounding it. He had about a half mile between neighbors on either side of the house.

It took us about forty minutes to get to work and we arrived about 10 minutes before 7:00. He parked the truck in the parking lot and turned to face me.

"Ben... Thanks for letting me stay with you last night."

"No, baby. Thank you for staying with me."

He leaned in a gave me a hot steamy kiss that left me breathless.

We got out of the truck and walked into the building. There were a couple of guys arriving at the same time and I could tell they were staring at us.

"See you later," he said as we parted in the hallway.

I sat down at my desk and tried to concentrate on my work. I printed my route sheets and manifests and gave out the paperwork to the truckers. When Ben came by later, I was finishing up with Chuck when I heard the clopping of his boots. Ben walked into my cubicle and leaned against the side of my L-shaped desk.

"Chuck," Ben greeted him with a nod.

"He's all yours," Chuck said to Ben with a chuckle as he walked away from my cubicle.

I looked back at Ben and he came up behind my chair and put his hands on my shoulders and gently squeezed and massaged. I rolled my head back and let out a soft sigh. He bent down to my ear.

"I can't stop thinking about last night," he whispered. "I loved making love with you... Then waking up with you this morning... Mmm. And seeing you sitting here... Everyone's gonna see your neck and know that I made you mine last night. Whose baby are you?"

"Yours, Ben," I whispered. "I'm yours."

"Who's your man?"

"You're my man, Ben."

Mr. Boothe stepped into my cubicle and his eyes widened when he saw Ben. Ben stood upright and I swiveled around in my chair and gave him his paperwork. I could see the outline of Ben's hard cock in his jeans and I blushed bright red and looked up at him. He smirked at me and left, but not before narrowing his eyes at Boothe.

Mr. Boothe cleared his throat and handed me some papers, barely making eye contact with me.

"This is a new client. Can you get them entered into the system when you get a chance?"

"Sure, Mr. Boothe. I'll have it done before lunch."

"No rush," he said as he walked away.

I turned back to my computer and took care of the new client's paperwork.

At lunch time, I met Ben in the break room. We were both in a good mood because it was Friday and we were talking and laughing. I could tell that people were looking at us and I blushed at the thought of the things probably running through their mind.

Ben was chomping on his sandwich and got some mustard on his chin, like always. I giggled and pointed to my chin. He tried to get it with his tongue unsuccessfully, then swiped it with his index finger. He ran it over my bottom lip and laughed. I laughed and ran my tongue over my lip as Ben watched me and then let out a grunt of arousal.

Carl walked by and muttered, "Fuckin' faggots."

Ben stood up so fast his chair pushed back and fell backwards onto the floor with a loud clang. Everyone in the room snapped their heads towards Ben to see what was going on.

Ben grabbed the front of Carl's shirt and balled it up in his left fist. He pushed Carl against the wall and raised his right first.

"You got something to say, say it to my fucking face, you coward!" Ben growled.

Ben was much bigger than Carl and Carl clearly did not expect this reaction, judging from the scared look on his face. He looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"And stay away from Benji," Ben continued. "If I hear you've been disrespectful or even looked at him funny, I'll break both of your fucking legs."

Carl nodded in fear. Ben gave Carl a shove and let him go before he stepped back.

"That goes for the rest of you, too," he grumbled before he picked up his chair and sat back down across from me.

Carl straightened up his shirt and slithered out of the room. People quickly turned back to whatever they were doing.

I looked up at Ben with tears in my eyes. "You didn't have to do that," I said quietly.

"I'm not gonna let anyone disrespect you," he said in his normal volume.

"I love you, Ben," I whispered so only he could hear.

"I love you, Benji."

He picked up his sandwich and took a big bite and grinned at me which made me laugh.

Mona and her boyfriend Steve walked by and she stopped and said quietly to us, "I think it's great that you two found each other."

She put her hand on Ben's shoulder. "Thanks for sticking up for Benji."

Ben smiled at her and looked at me and simply said, "Always."

Steve nodded at Ben and me and gave us an awkward smile and they left the break room. Ben looked at me and shrugged as he took another bite of his sandwich.

Ben showed up at my desk just as 4:30 came around and we walked out to the parking lot. We got in the truck and Ben started it. Before he put the truck in gear, he turned and looked at me.

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers
1...345678